Admit it, it's dead now

There aren't anymore games to look forward to

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1fsPHrBtzAw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm looking forward to EOV localization and some eShop games. Ever Oasis looks kinda neat.

It's getting Wii U games people care about

>nb4 Bayonetta 2 &TW101
Mediocre at best, folks.

>pokemon

>why can't consoles last forever
people forgot about persona Q 2

Not a real game

Pokemon Moon, DQ8, EOV, etc.

Cautiously excited for this.

What is EOV?

Why is Koopa wearing glitter? what the fuck m8, im crying inside

why does it look like brawl

literally who cares, the fuckin thing is OLD AF SENPAI

excited to the walls about the next handheld :)

Etrian Odyssey

Etria Odyssey V, faggot

Thanks faggot

It's getting FE#?

The DS? Yeah it's been dead for about 5 years.

Nothing could stand up to the unstoppable Vita, huh?

>next handheld
fuck

They're actually coming out with a bunch of games, which is utterly confusing to me. Are they trying to give the thing a second (or third) wind? Mario Maker/Woolly world ports, Mario Party, Mario Sports, a fucking Pikmin game, a new IP. The Wii U died in the time the 3DS came out, floundered about, started picking up pace and then slowing down and they're still giving it games.

This could be fun for Cred Forumseekends.
that horse race looks fun as fuck

Im looking forward to
Corpse Party
Sun & Moon
Yoshi WW & Poochy
Pikmin 3DS
Ever Oasis
Lady Layton
Dragon Quest 8
and hopefully a Monster Hunter Stories localization.

That would go on the NX.

Nintendo fag here. Um, yeah.
At first I didn't wanna admit it, but yeah. You're pretty much right.
Good eye. And my bad

This is still about the 3ds though

I could probably spend the rest of my life playing nothing but the
3DS and DS library and it would be fine

The roster is already bigger than Mario Tennis Ultra Smash

>Mario Luigi Peach Daisy Wario Waluigi Yoshi Birdo Bowser Bowser Jr Rosalina Boo Donkey Kong Diddy Kong Baby Mario Baby Luigi Pom Pom Boom Boom Koopa Paratroopa Shy Guy Toad Magikoopa Spikes

It's going to be fine

And they made it a point to say that

>You'll be surprised how much content the game has

My guess is that they were working on this game while Ultra Smash was filler

It has piracy and emulation.
It's the new PSP, maybe not as easy to homebrew but it's close. Then again it's hard to be easier to crack than the PSP.
It's also more comfortable to hold and supports micro sd cards without a chinkshit adapter.

that's not a DS.
you and that other guy are retarded.

>Dead

This year we just had
>Mario and Luigi Paper Jam
>Fire Emblem Fates
>Kirby Robobot
>Rhythm Heaven Megamix
>Monster Hunter Generations
>Ace Attorney Spirit of Justice

We still have
>Dragon Quest Remakes
>Pokemon Sun and Moon
>Mario Maker
>Yoshi and Poochy's Woolly World
>Pikmin 3DS
>Mario Sports Superstars

waiting for Mario Maker, EO5.

its not dead user, but you can continue shitposting.

Is there anyway to use a R4 on my 3ds?
Does it have to be some specific R4?
Help me Cred Forums, i need my ds gems

>River City: Tokyo Rumble tomorrow
>River City Ransom SP hopefully sometime
>Puzzle & Dragons X
>Puyo Puyo Chronicle
>Ever Oasis, maybe
Not quite dead yet.

My bad. I'm sorry senpai

Just wait until DS ROM loading from SD card is worked out, it's getting really close.

dumb frog poster

Man, I was so disappointed when that got cancelled.

Okay, thanks

Yeah, its not like Pokemon will sell 5m or anything like that...

What an ugly accessory that makes the abxy buttons inaccessible.

>5 mil
Try 14 mil buddy. Even X/Y and ORAS, the two worst games in the franchise sold 14 and 12 million respectively. X/Y sold 4 million on the first god damn weekend of launch.

It's true that the 3DS is at the tail-end of its life cycle, but there are still good games to look forward to. Pokemon Sun and Moon looks fun.

What I'm really looking forward to is Ever Oasis. It's being directed by Koichi Ishii (creator of Secret of Mana)

>youtube.com/watch?v=1fsPHrBtzAw

If no more games come out after that, I'm ok with it. Time to move onto something new, because let's be honest here -- 3DS had gimped graphics. I'm tired of shitty resolution 256x256 textures. I've got a huge backlog to get through anyway. I just hope the NX takes cues from the Vita for controller design. Dual thumbsticks pls

Yep after SMT IV and AA6 its over.

If you have Luma you can boot your R4

>games people care about

Fuck off mate

>Etrian Odyssey V
>Monster Hunter Stories
>Dragon Quest 8
>New Phoenix Wright
>Mario Maker
>Yokai Watch 3

not even close baby

dumb frog poster

>Yo-kai Watch 2 and 3
>Pokemon SM
>Etrian Odyssey V
>Puzzle & Dragons X
>Puyo Puyo Chronicle
>Digimon Universe Appmon
>Ever Oasis
>maybe Mario Sports Superstars

I'm good, personally.

Wow! It's really alive!

It's not, none of that will save it, sorry.

i just got AA6, DQ7, ZTD, and SMT4A

Looking forward to MHS, Corpse Party, and Sun

okay...

Save it? From what? Nintendo is replacing it with a better system in 6 months.

Those games and Dong Freeze are the only reason to own a Wii U

All good consoles have to die someday.

>Mediocre at best, folks.

>I'm looking forward to EOV localization
Do they still region lock devices?

What about...OTHER GAME?

EO has been going downhill since EO3, which was really fucking good

the untold games are ok, but IV was super mediocre

Yes, but the 3DS is easily modded.

So play the originals and not the Untold versions, is what you're saying?

It's still a bad console. And that's the whole point of this, the Wii U died long ago, even before a new console was announced.
Sorry.

EOP

It's at the End of Life, idiot.

So why would anyone wait for localisation?

What's with this fresh meme about "Bayo 2 was never a good game"

Did an e-celeb make a video or something? I've been noticing this in a great frequency since last week.

If it's a Mario or a Zelda game, probably not. Nintendo can't rely on those games forever, and that's the main reason that console is dead.

EO3, like any other Atlus game that has 3 in the title, is overrated as fuck. EO2U is the best game in the series.

That tank game they showed in the last direct looks like it might be fun in a Sub Wars kinda way.

I'ts Cred Forums man, it'll get to a point where every game will be considered bad here... Don't pay attention.

actually IV was the best in the series and has the best OST so far, counting the V OST.

>Puzzle & Dragons X
Wait, are they doing another one after the short lived P&D Z? Like fuck, the events for Z only lasted like...2...3 months tops before they shut it down?

>3DS is 5.5 years old already

Fuck, the 2010's have been awful for console lifespans. Everything takes 2-3 years to get a library where before you had stuff worth getting within half that period. Plus they're all copying Nintendo and going for constant redesigns to try and stay relevant, ignoring how devs won't make games that only target half of the user base.

I agree. It was a terribly designed console with a fucking stupid gimmick. The shoulder buttons were garbage (2 vanilla 3DS' had their R button die on me), the lower screen would scratch the upper screen, and it only had 1 thumb-stick. The graphics are fucking PSP quality, and the N3DS didn't go far enough in fixing the first gen issues.

Besides all that, it was still very successful and has a decent library of games. The Vita is the far superior system, but look which one died and which one is still around selling like crazy.

Hype dies down or something. I personally didn't think it held up as strong as the original, especially in terms of final bosses, but it was still a great game.

>The Vita is the far superior system, but look which one died and which one is still around selling like crazy.
The Vita is still selling strong in Japan, though.

as always a good reminder that expensive hardware finishes last, in all but the most unusual of circumstances.

People are still mad about it being WiiU exclusive.

It's ok, we have 2 Monster Hunters to keep us entertained until NX

I think the last 3DS game I sincerely cared about was SK2. 3DS has dropped off pretty hard for me post-Bravely Default.

>downhill since EO3
C'mon. EO3 was bad, but not THAT bad.

It's different, so it sucks.

I'm more mad that the 1+2 pack is 100 bucks now.

P&DX is a full RPG, with wandering around and dungeons and bumping into monsters for fights. It's not like the dungeons from P&DZ.
And yes, they are making another. Apparently it was rather popular in Japan. I don't know how well P&DZ did outside Japan, although I certainly hope well enough to get localized.

No surprise there. Should have picked it up when you had the chance.

I'm looking forward to Dragonball fusions and Pokemon

I think Bayo2 is an all-around more sensibly designed game but 1 definitely has a higher skill ceiling and better enemy types despite some poor game design here and there.

Yes, generally a platform will have its life and then the company will replace it with something newer. Good job OP.

Ever Oasis looks like fun.

Also holding my breath for the MH Stories localization.

>Also holding my breath for the MH Stories localization.
Learn Japanese already you fucking pleb.

Nah that'll take way too much effort.

GameStop has the bundle used for $45

gba was the best handheld, had the most exclusives, best tech and innovation

then came the ds which had a great library but nowhere near close to gba's variety

psp's best feature was gba emulation

then you have the 3ds who mostly just expands on ds's franchises and the vita which doesn't even have ONE previously unseen megaten/persona game, and has yet to be fixed to acceptable state by the modding scene

oh and only if you have the oled one

Dancing All Night

I'm buying one just for S&M, Rune Factory and Popolo.

>gba was the best handheld, had the most exclusives, best tech and innovation
Sadly the shift away from cartridges made it a hell of a lot harder to do shit like this.

River City
Monster Hunter Stories
Eshop shit

i think i'm good senpai.DOn't know what the fuck you like but it ain't what i like obviously

GBA had some damn fine games - hell, WarioWare Twisted is an all-time favorite of mine - but I'm hard pressed to say it matches the DS in terms of quality. 3DS is definitely worse than both, though. And honestly, I quite like the Vita though admittedly I skipped the PSP in its heyday.