What are some video games where I can play as a bully, Cred Forums?

What are some video games where I can play as a bully, Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

derpibooru.org/454138
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gran Turismo 3

bully

rocket league

/thread

/thread X 2

Why need a game when you're already living the dream?
derpibooru.org/454138

No seriously, fucking stop it, vendettafag, you really have no idea what you're doing

You literally have no reason for doing what you're doing

What made you think that you must absolutely have this raging fucking vendetta against me?

WTF?! Why are you here?!

I'm coughing up a shit storm right now and this is how you treat me?
Have you no compassion?

Literally how
Do you have a script scanning metadata on all images posted or do you just have a sixth sense?

Because vendettafag's after me again.

He makes these threads

Ace Combat Zero

Well, it's pretty easy because of how much of a generic template the vendettafag uses for each of his threads.

I still don't understand why he is here. This guy s fucking nuts. In what way was this thread had any mention of mlp.

That's literally never the case. People are after me.
No seriously vendettafag, don't you know passion? Don't you know love? The bitterness that drives you will hurt us all!

Motivations aside I can respect dedication

But is it worth it? It's a crusade that can't be won and doesn't have much impact. Bronies are corpses in terms of relevance

You need to stop. This is getting out of hand.

This isn't dedication. This is pure autism.

/thread X 3

Vendettafag's after me. I know his patterns.
His OP filenames are either 1-2 digit filename or a relatively recent Unix timestamp, and usually contains the terms "What are some", "video games" "Cred Forums".

the game of life user

/thread X 4

you can be a bully in any online game :^)

Do not respond to Barneyfag. He makes these threads just so he can have a place to sperg out. He is an actual autistic man from Canada. Please do not encourage him.

He's after me, I tell you. I can tell he literally will not rest until I'm eradicated.
He's been doing this for a good 11 months and has refused to cease despite my demands.

What are you talking about. Who is this vendettafag? How is he after you?

Its weird how even in the nichest communities in the world, in the most mundane of places, you can still find complex battles fought between people over essentially nothing

It's like miniature WW1s all over the place,

EVE online.

>He makes these threads
No, I swear to you, it's not. It's someone who I'm going to refer to as vendettafag because of how relentlessly he keeps up his pursuits against me.

barneyfag, why would I believe you when you ban evade like 100 times a day? you could be every unique poster in this thread

It's paranoid delusion/attentionwhoring. He makes these threads (which is how he "finds" the images on that booru) and then proceeds to spam.

>complex
It's one dude that's been autistically spamming for years. Hardly a war.

This is reminding me of r9k.
I mean it makes me sad to know that there are people with such little purpose in life that they would actually hate someone's online persona.

Vendettafag has been continually harassing me with these shitty threads for about 11 months now.
He takes MLP crops he finds on other boards and posts generic template threads with them to harass me.

And yet he only does it because it gets a rise out of you. Really makes me think....

This thread is a mess. I want to believe you but at the same time he is in this thread. I'm out.

canis canem edit

>He's been doing this for a good 11 months and has refused to cease despite my demands.
You have been doing this for 5 years and refuse to cease despite the entire website's demands. Sound your are getting a taste of your own medicne

Also >autism+persecution complex
At least you are not antony burch

I don't know, it kind of makes me happy

Life can be anything that you make of it, and living with autistic passion is still a life, and at the end of it all, I guess anyone can look back on everything they've ever done or felt and be satisfied, because at the end, life is what you make if it, even if it is mundane.

>He makes these threads
That's literally never the case, it's people who are out to get me, including the OP.

continuing from last post...
If he finds a stealth MLP thread that I'm in, he'll proceed to barge in with his crops anyway, usually not contributing to the thread in any way by just going ">this thread" and posting a stealth MLP picture. Whenever I try responding to him, he'll either just go ":^)" or frogpost.

I like how you don't have a response to

And that's why he's a fucking degenerate.

>You have been doing this for 5 years and refuse to cease despite the entire website's demands.
Fuck you, these degenerates aren't allowed to shill their shit outside of containment anyway. Not my fault they do what they do.

:^)

Don't you see that you're being taken advantage of? Doing this is exactly why people have a vendetta and the only way people will stop is if you do. You only fan the flames the further you go

See, he's doing it right now!
I can recognize the filename too, since that's the filename he uses whenever he frogposts.

>And that's why he's a fucking degenerate.
But what if you'd stop replying? He'd stop posting.
>these degenerates aren't allowed to shill their shit outside of containment anyway
You encourage them to do so. You don't listen to reason.

God dammit Bob Dylan aren't you supposed to be dead?

You gotta be kidding...That could be anybody.

barneyfag playing victim to continue the notion that people give a shit not to mention the discovery crop of him posting a pony then screeching at it but forgetting about thread ID.

all because he couldn't handle My little pony and never will be able to and blaming the Cred Forums goers. sage for deviantart cancer.

Trust me, once you recognize Unix timestamps, then you can call it out instantly.

And you arent allowed to ban evade and spam but you keep doing it in the same way shitposter keeps breaking GR15 to bait you. Its an endless cicle of shitposting

I don't know anything about Unix timestamps.

You know that image is them ridiculing the term "barneyfag," right?

Arent we all?

I don't get it. a bunch of people who watch MLP are confused as to why the anuerysm having coward hiding behind user mentioned barney?

If they're the ones who are supposed to be better than I am, then they should be the ones who lead by example, not the ones who sink to levels lower than I am.

You're not actually the bully though

>don't you know passion? Don't you know love?
>says the person who has literally wasted 3 years of his life whining about cartoon horses being posted on an anonymous imageboard

You need help.