FFXIV

Just bought this, what am I in for?

Other urls found in this thread:

pushsquare.com/news/2013/12/guide_how_to_download_and_install_ps4_games_in_standby_mode
lmgtfy.com/?q=pdt timezone
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

a patch

Nothing for the next few hours, servers are down for maintenance.

Maintenance

a boring game

I love how WHM and SCH are trying to shit talk AST in every one of these threads because they know they're about to get replaced in every raid static

So I play this game with my girlfriend right (she's a healer I'm a tank) and she's usually doing things like playing with my feet or touching my back while we do stuff so she doesn't have much time to 'deepees'. I can't tell you the number of times I've had fucking hairy sweaty nerdfucks try and tell my girlfriend how to play. I tell them she's doing her job and if they don't like it they can leave (she doesn't write too well otherwise she'd tell them off herself lol).

If that doesn't shut them up her favorite thing to do is link them her completed relic weapon. Then before we finish the dungeon I go all, “Later losers me and my gf are gonna go erp irl lol”. I could taste the asspain.

Dude what

lodestone database updated for new patch when

Yeah, people sometimes act as if they owe you something.

But sometimes this stupid healer during Odin kept acting as DPS despite us telling him to just focus on healing, we told him nicely, and he only replied with "lol haha, I'm a terrible healer, but I will fight with my magic too xdxxd"

THIS is when you cross the line.

What the fuck is the point in posting a completed relic? It's not even hard to get, just time consuming. You should post your A8S clear instead.

What class is the Sluttiest?

White Mage

Why are whitemages such sluts?

probably WHM or DRG

>people still dont know this is a pasta

Posting our very own healslut on Odin. I'm sometimes tempted to play WHM so I can wear that miniskirt.

>Demicrystal

And like that I'm no longer excited for the new crafting tier

They are only imitating their guild master.

Does it normally say incorrect password when trying to log in on maintenence or am I tripping?

Where did this pasta come from and why is it a thing? It's not even funny it's something you'd see on the official forums.

It's probably fucking up. Happened to me yesterday when I was typing in my simple as fuck password that I never get wrong.

What is the initiation for those sluts to become full fledged white mages?

I'm fucking ready boys.

New patch should be lots of fun. Can't wait to be told I'm a hipster because I played Astro before SE wanted us to carry shitters to the Expansion.

>Replacing a SCH
>Ever

Servers go up at 6 am est right?

who hopping on the AST bandwagon here

given the choice i'd continue raiding as a SCH but I couldn't find a static looking for one

spamming cure when the tank reaches 95% health

>Check the recipe for the tier 4 aquarium
>Requires some bullshit new lumber
I figured it would be the case but i'm still mad

Im trying to make a c@ on balmung or gilga to escape my dead server

Should I go monk for damage and carry or WHM for heals fast queues and being in cleric more than healing?

I thought it was 3am EST/ 12am PST?

I'm probably wrong

Level 60 quest is being blindfolded and told to suck the first thing that comes to their mouths. If they can correctly identify the tank dick out of 10, then they pass. Alternatively, they can make all the dicks climax, its an auto-pass.

Should go SCH, they have an easier time doing damage while the fairy heals.
MNK is neat for damage too.
Although i implore you to reconsider your realms, balmung is erp central, and it sucks here in gilgamesh.
Many tryhards and literally plebbit: the server.
If you don't care about that then Gilgamesh would be your best bet, unless you really like rp.

You're full of shit.

Or bad.

3am pst

so 6am est

go WAR for DEEPS Tank and fast queues, best of both worlds

>play AST since launch
>realize I'm third fiddle, fuck you I like it
>quit playing several months back to prep characters for Legion
>class I like best is OP flavor of the month now

That's just my luck.

I leveled WHM as my first class way back when. Leveled AST during 3.2. Been sticking to it ever since. I'm considering going into every dungeon as Diurnal just to trigger scrubs as they tell me all about the Nocturnal buffs like I don't know.
I thought about transfering to Gilga because the general thread showed me what Balmung would be. But I heard Gilga is full of manbabies as well. The Struggle. It's either dead servers or cancer communities.

Im bias but I havent had any trouble in Gilga, though I hear Levi is a good midrange server

hot

If you can find a couple cool schmucks to play with on Gilgamesh, you can avoid most of the cancer in the server. Unless you chill around Idyllshire or Limsa all the time.

I tried SCH to like level 53-54 and while I like it I like my heals to be more direct and just try something different. MNK and WHM are one of the few classes I never got to 50 let alone 60.

I actually flipped a coin for MNK vs DRG. So its monks turn. I also don't care about RP or reddit. I just want a server that is alive. Nothing feels worst than spending time on something that doesn't exist.

I dunno i personally don't like WHM, and that's just my opinion.
I feel like i'm wasting more mana on overhealing compared to SCH. Holy is pretty fucking dank though.
Never tried AST but with the recent buffs i might try it out and have all the dps figuratively suck my dick for cards.

So how much Gathering/Perception you fucks think the new gathering items are gonna take?

Feels like there's probably some money to be made if it's high up.

Know a static on Ultros that needs a SCH? Hit me up

Elezens do it best.

Ewer, Ewer, Ewer, Ewer, Spire, Ewer, Ewer, Spire, Spear, Ewer, Ewer, Ewer, Bole, Bole, Ewer, Ewer, Ewer, Balance.

Believe in the Heart of the Cards

Any Odin players here?

Fem Elezen and Male Au Ra Monks always look wonky to me. Don't know why.

A shit game.

Probably around the upper 900s maybe 1000s, considering 3.2 melds on gathering gear + food buffs take you to somewhere around 900-950, in both gathering and perspective.

>3.2
sorry i meant 3.3

>just brought it

lol yeah, sure freind . we know you are trying to make a general thread here, go back to /vg/

If only they actually looked like you fan art

>static died
>third one in a row
>friends I like to talk to on a daily basis all have successful statics they enjoy playing with
>I'm sitting here like an asshole with nobody to play with
>even if I stop playing, friends are all still playing it
Feels a little bitter man

Boy am I behind pretty hard.

Still, should be entertaining to watch the market.

They do. I think so at least.

>what am I in for?
I know it's maintenance now but why don't people try things for themselves anymore? I think OP is just false flagging. like most FFXIV thread do

whoa hey guys welcome to eb games

Copy that.

the potatoes in the cutscenes are starting to make me change my mind about them.
im almost tempted to roll a lala summoner

I think you just like to find an excuse to post your Elezen.

Not that I completely mind.

Given the abundance of threads started with a damn near identical sentence and image, yes this is just a thinly veiled FFXIV thread.

Which is pretty nice, Cred Forums XIV threads are pretty good.

That art is surprisingly faithful to ingame proportions.

Fun and a good story. Just keep doing the main story quests and class quests and you can see for yourself what the game is like.

Na, no more then that. This isn't /vg/

You're behind? I just got mining to 60, and i think i'm barely in the 700s or somewhere close.
Most of my mining cash comes from selling low level mats.

Pic not related right?
Shitposting aside, she would look better without the highlights, and with a bigger head and shorter neck. I like elezens but that specific part is just not doing it for me.

Not with that wingspan

I know. I meant in general because that's not the first time you have posted here.

250k active players

less than 75k active players in north america

there are more than 75000 concurrent players on a single medium populated realm on WoW

Well... XIV threads have been popping up left and right. That and the new patch hitting in a few hours. I just enjoy seeing actual topic discussion about the game rather then avatar fagging in /vg/.

What's the point of even posting this?
XI has even less players and the servers are still up.

You should stop posting your shitty giraffe every chance you get then.

I appreciate your input. I'll cut down on posting it as often then.

I was working a temp job that had a 2 hour (one way) commute for a while so I didn't play for like 2 patches, so before maintenance I kinda just got a full set of 180 stuff with scrip tokens, so no melding.

Money wise I'm fine, sitting around 5mil, and if I need more I can just provide in demand materials.

I know enough crafters that if I got off my ass I could get a full crafted set and meld it out pretty easily, but I tend to just like to do all this shit solo, so I am definitely going to miss this train.

You really shouldn't reply to these sorts of things, that's just starting a bad thread that will take up a third of the thread.

That shit is like Voldemort man. If you mention it, it just shows up.

Back on topic about how legit the Sophia fight better be. I'm too hyped.

XI is also ancient and not just on its second expansion pack.

XIV already peaked.

"ffxiv is the next WoW"
"this game is taking all of WoWs players"
"this game is the future of MMOs"
"WoW is BTFO"

There's always FFXIV threads on Cred Forums during the ~2 weeks before a patch because there's not a lot to do in game at that time and people are getting hyped for the new patch

You might see a couple threads in the next days because people want to talk about the new patch but soon they'll all be gone again

Holy fucking shit user, you're absolutely right.
You convinced me to drop my sub for xiv and buy legion.
How can i ever repay you for this breaking new information?

Hyur is best race right?

no

where do you go to get an apartment as soon as this update hits

Is BLM fun?

>as often
Or how about not at all?

Hope you don't consider those WoW numbers good considering how much time its been since Legion released.

There is no objective answer to this question.

I want a cute giraffe SCH to yell at me!

I thought the number was 771 thousand active players.

yes

Probably in the housing areas, where the apartments will be.

All classes have their appeal.

In any housing ward at the new buildings. Or you can wait for the next batch of apartments to hit later. The release is being staggered so that every ward has a lot of owners in their apartments.

It is if you're good at it and raid. It's not if you're bad or not raiding.

BLM is a binary class in Heavansward, you are either good at it or you're fucking awful. There is no inbetween.

Holy shit people are so easily triggered here, they think posting a character is the end of the world and will turn this place into a /vg/ thread.

In all honesty you joined a socially dead game full of peeverts and jerks. Do the casual content and then bail, its not worth keeping up with. Log in every patch or so but desu you fucked up.

down servers kek

If you don't get an apartment in Ward 1 then your apartment is worthless and shit tier.

wtf i hate xiv now

you get to spam fireballs and they explode and shit

I'm looking to start playing this game

I have 2 questions
What are the 5 most popular classes?
Also I have 0 experience in MMOs
I heard that its k for this game though

It's fear that these threads will turn into their /vg/ counterparts, and if you have ever been there, the fear is far from irrational

warrior on suicide watch

But he clearly said he would cut down, and you (If that was you.) cut him down even more. Take it easy.

This is why you don't have a good static

Somehow XIV seems to have one of the most elitist communities I have seen in any recent MMO. Which is very odd when raiding is such a small part of it.

It's like a community where 85% are dunning-kruger asshole shitters, 10% are good players who treat everyone around them like shit, and the last 5% are good players who are actually cool people.

Don't know why Cred Forums has recently been shilling the fuck outta this 2 year old game, but it worked since I bought it like 3 days ago. Anyways I have about 11 hours of gamneplay and I am only a lvl 15 Rougue and lvl 10 Maurauder. Is leveling this fucking slow or is there something I am doing wrong? I've msotly been doing story quests, fighting random monsters, hunter logs (stuck at the lvl 20 wolves since they kill me) and fates (2k every 15 minutes or so they appeaR? Which isn't too good). I am still in Limsa Lominsa.

It wasn't me.
I don't usually speak up about people posting their characters in these threads until it gets a little hectic

>What are the 5 most popular classes?
No idea but all classes are viable for all content. There are some more popular classes that are needed for world first progression. But if you don't care about being world first then you can just play what you enjoy.

>Also I have 0 experience in MMOs
>I heard that its k for this game though
Yeah the game basically holds your hand in the beginning and on certain classes it's slow and boring early on so things aren't complicated for new people.

you can't really tell which jobs are the most populated because people are constantly leveling alt jobs and you can do everything on a single character

there's a lot more people playing dps jobs than healing and tank jobs though

Which part exactly? And my last static was near perfection for what I wanted. They just got bored of the game.

Anyone have that image of how to play tank correctly? I idiotically saved the thumbnail

Will MNK ever be wanted?

Popular classes would probably be dps in general. It doesn't really matter as much because you can play all classes on one character.

Most valued classes in raiding would probably WAR, AST soon, SCH, DRG, MCH, NIN. Again, though because you can have all classes on one character, flexibility is just as important in the off-chance you're asked to do something other than WAR.

no exp really necessary until endgame

no

>What are the 5 most popular classes?

hard to say, i see a fairly even distribution of all classes in duty finder, though one i see the least is machinist

>Also I have 0 experience in MMOs

this game is designed for people with zero experience, as long as you read all the tutorial popups and read your ability descriptions you'll be fine

it literally doesn't matter at all

All classes are reasonably popular, though Bards/Machinists seem pretty rare, and AST hasn't been well-loved, though this patch may change that.

The game also holds your hand/teaches you very well, though some people still manage to just click through everything and play like shit regardless.

Posting a picture of your character is not that bad unless you do it all the time and turn the shit into avatarfaggoting. I'm actually a little sad none her posts characters at all.

Often times the people who are vocal about their complaints of a thing are just as bad as the thing.
People should just relax.

I don't really think there is a most popular class. Most decent players play at least one healer, dps, and tank.

Right now though, Warrior, Scholar, Monk are staples of every static.

do the story, grinding open world mobs for exp is probably the fucking slowest thing you could do to level, fates give a good amount of exp and more than 1 spawns every 15 mins
do your hunting log, do side quests

1-15 should be really quick.

Leveling doesn't really slow down until the 40's.

Dungeons. Once you hit 15 you have access to dungeons and 16 will give you leveling roulette, which is a massive bonus. Also don't feel the need to do every side quest, just do your main story and at-level side quests if your level is too low to continue main story (excepting blue side quests, which unlock content)

The novice hall also gives you a ring which increases experience gained by 30% while under level 30, so do that since you've reached level 15. Also gives you excellent at level gear.

Miqote are the most popular race or no?

lmao

you all fell for it

like how many players are currently playing this game

are you guys that desperate for players?

No, lizard cancer is now.

Can anyone list things to do outside of raids and primals that are actually fun and not just a grind?

Probably, but not by an extreme margin. My server has a decent mix of everything.

>Don't know why Cred Forums has recently been shilling the fuck outta this 2 year old game
Well there has been more threads about it since the patch is hitting today. And with 24 hour maintenance, people can't spend their time in game.

After level 15 leveling becomes substantially quicker. You unlock Deep Dungeon, normal Dungeons and Roulettes. For now just do the main story quests on the class you enjoy and you'll slowly unlock features that make leveling easier like Roulettes and Challenge Logs. Don't forget you can do the Hall of Novice to unlock an EXP bonus ring and the Recruit a Friend for an EXP bonus headpiece.

Also don't forget about the Armory System. If you have a higher level fighting class, then all lower level fighting classes get an EXP increase. It's 100% increase in EXP from FATEs and monster kills for levels 1-50 and 50% for 50-60. So all second classes get quicker even though you don't have any main story quests to do.

XI held onto its 500k active players for 7 years, not a single drop below that until Abyssea, meanwhile XIV capped at 600k in 2014 and only went downhill, sitting at 250k. That's just 3 years after the remake and 6 years total after its initial release. The superior FF MMO held onto its playerbase for far longer than the shit WoW clone.

Leveling is slow and shitty in XIV, it's a huge problem. You do unlock dungeons at 16 I believe which helps, but pretty much every class is boring as fuck until 30 at the earliest.

It took me 3 tries to like the game, I did two trial periods before the Humble Bundle got me a key, and it wasn't until a lot later that I sat down and grinded it. The bright side to leveling and gearing though is that the game only requires a small investment of time to keep up compared to most MMOs, and there's a lot to do besides the eternal gear grind, but boy is the grind shitty when you're doing it.

hear it drops a 255 wep, thats some good shit, looking forwards to it

Soo, you trolled us by asking a question...and then call the answers desperation?

Well good golly, you sure got us.

Misspelled DRG.

Most toptier raid groups are cool people because you can't make a solid group without people being actual thinking human beings. The shitty raid groups with the shitty delusional players are usually the players who think they're better than they are, and shit on newbie players.

If a new player wants to genuinely make an effort and learn shit without making up excuses, that player will be coddled by actual good players.

any Cred Forums raid statics around? im new to this game

Yes, but it's actually quite even between most races. That is catsluts, dragonsluts, humans and potatoes.
Nobody cares about the rest.

>mining gardening soil is supposed to be easier to get

Does this mean it's no longer hidden or buffed rate?

So, I guess the best comp now will be Drk, War, Sch ,Ast ,Nin ,Drg, Blm, Mch/Brd

It does start somewhere though
No, posting your character isn't bad. However, I do think the "Post your characters, Cred Forums!" kind of posts need to posted in moderation. Considering the last few threads have had those kind of posts is probably what is making that one particular user so edgy.

No idea but most likely. Don't forget it's only grade 1 and 2. Grade 3 is still going to be the same.

Subs have never dipped below 500k. 250k is players who have completed endgame story quest.

whats the point of grinding for our entire life when the next patch gives all the plebs the same ilvl weapons for free.

really makes you think

Is this game even a good Final Fantasy?

Study the work of Gregor Mendel?

You're full of shit. You know nothing about this game.

blm/smn interchangeable depending on the fight

It's probably around the most final fantasy a final fantasy game has ever been in a while

once you get to HW content it is

Yeah but I actually rather have a little too many characters posts than none at all like it's currently.

>Download Speed: 0.22MB/s
>Time Remaining: Approximately 1751 minutes

>implying plebs will be able to beat SofEX to get it.

Have you seen how the general population struggles with the EX fights? Seph and Nidhogg tore them up.

Report and ignore. You know very well he's just here to stir shit up.

Arguably not as bad as XIII+sequels, VIII, II or X-2. But that's just, like, my opinion yknow.

Wat?

ARR is standard MMO shit
Heavensward is oldschool Final Fantasy

But the binding coil, and Crystal tower story lines are fucking great. Top it with the primal story fights from patch 2.1to 2.4.
I'd say it gets good after Titan and really catches stride around 2.2.

>t. SMN

>report and ignore

lmao

CENSOR THINGS I DONT LIKE

MODS!!!!! DELET THIS NOW!!!!!!!!!!

It's definitely in my top 5 final fantasies.

Final fantasy xi was amazing. I played it on my ps2 when it first dropped. Me and my wife played together all the time. We quit when I accidentally threw away the foot piece on my artifact armor as a PLD. I quit and our linkshell fell apart shortly thereafter. It was the best of times and the worst of times. My marriage failed shortly thereafter.

I can't tell if there's anything worth doing in the endgame if I can't raid or if I'm being too autistic about not being able to raid to notice other fyn things to do.

Eh

It's the most Final Fantasy title since IX.

Whether or not it's good is questionable, but boy is it Final Fantasy.

>Countless WoW threads have been made on Cred Forums since Legion's release, to the point that there's almost always at least one up at a given time
>Barely anyone cares
>FF14 threads get posted occasionally, more often lately because a major patch is about to hit
>Constant bitching about it needing to go back to /vg/

I don't get it.

Thanks for the advice, brehs. It's funny, I haven't really done much but grind, and so far the main story sucks but I really like the game and I don't know why. Hopefully now that I am about to unlock dungeons it gets faster to level up. Also, I am really trying to rush through the story so I can do the Yokai event. In regards to that, how hard is it? Do I have to be at a higher level or is level 15 enough?

WoW babbies on suicide watch because their newest expansion sucks ass.

Mods are wowfags.

Fuck you

people are afraid of the /vg/ boogeyman just ignore it and talk about the game

>But the binding coil, and Crystal tower story lines are fucking great.
Those are amazing but their just a side piece of content. I found the main story after the 2.0 finale a little boring because of the magnitude of fetch quests between the good points. The ending of 2.55 is also great but Heavensward seemed to fix all my problems that I had with 2.X main story.

I take advantage of these threads to discuss the game whenever they're around but honestly, I'm part of the camp that wants both threads to be less frequent.

I think it's a little bit more understandable with XIV though. /xivg/ and Cred Forums threads are usually very different, but /wowg/ threads are identical to Cred Forums threads from what I can tell.

It's just a fate grind. The normal holiday events tend to be less grindy and have some kind of relevant quests.

WoW is pretty normalfag, so of course when those damn "weebs" start posting their Japshit MMO, they get a bit irritable.

Roeman has the best expressions

People have every right to be afraid of the /vg/ boogeyman. /vg/ is a cancerous shithole.

not OP but also just popped my heavensward disc in, have a fuckload of time ahead to wait for it to finish patching - question:

what are the top populated servers? i can deal with erp fags and cancer as long as the server doesnt feel lonely

Eat shit

Is the patch already up? I'm at work.

/wowg/ and v wow threads are the same since the significant portion of WoW, furries, is equally hated so they can't shitpost themselves into relevance like the people in /xivg/ can.

you wont make it into the most populated servers once the servers are up after a big patch

Gilgamesh and Balmung.

Which you have to pay $18 to get into.

Not for like another 5 hours

yeah holy shit it's incredible xiv is saved

I forget what the level req is for Yokai. But to get the first mount (all minions) is fucking cake. It's just a set number of fates you have to complete.

If you No Life it you'll have no probably getting the first mount. The second is probably out of reach just based on timeframe.

You have no fucking clue what you're talking about you faggot.

I haven't done Yo-Kai event but I've heard it's the most grindy, shitty event thus far, and just requires tons of FATEs if you want to get everything.

Also the story gets a lot better, but it certainly does have a kind of slow start with lots of annoyances. The Waking Sands is a fucking nightmare. Unfortunately the story and pacing doesn't get great until the expansion. Once there it is substantially better.

2.55's ending was an amazing lead-in to Heavensward, but the lack of any real consequence to those events outside of the scions was annoying. At least it functionally killed Minfilia and prevented the 'come back to headquarters!' shit from happening over and over again, which substantially improved the pacing of Heavensward.

OK furry.

I didn't ask what was in it you desperate piece of shit.

>so far the main story sucks
The game picks up a little after your 3rd dungeon where you fight your first boss fight. Right now you would be up to the part of being just some random nobody making his way up in the world as you're being introduced to the world. The game has some really high points when leveling to 50 but there are generic MMO quests inbetween to pad it out so it has its low moments as well. Thankfully Heavensward fixed a lot of this and made the story steamlined with very minimal generic quests.

>In regards to that, how hard is it?
Getting all the minions and the first mount is very easy. I forgot how many FATEs you need to do but you have 100% drop rate for the token you need. Getting all weapons is a massive grind and it took me the whole 2 months since I did it casually. As you get all minions you might be able to earn 2-3 weapons at the same time though, but unless you're ready to heavily grind FATEs until the event end date, you won't get all weapons.

Nice try shill, you can't censor facts. It's a straight up fact XI had much better retention rates than this shit WoW clone and no amount of denial and downvotes will change it.

I got into gilgamesh on an alt by using one of those tracker sites that emails you when its open
I don't recommend going there, even the locals said its a shitty server.

You're kinda right. I fucked your mom last night and she was furry as fuck.

your missing out user omg everything is so wonderful

BIDAILY
FFXIV
SHILL THREAD

ALWAYS
>just bought this
>thinking of resubbing
>same images over and over
>recycled somehow its always a ""new"" player when its literally false flagging by /vg/ to get their own thread

Daily cancer

>tfw 4.0 will just be 2.0 and 3.0 again

Kill yourself Cherie.

thx 4 bump

You're pathetic.

>Thankfully Heavensward fixed a lot of this and made the story steamlined with very minimal generic quests.

>Alphy says we should make a fire
>oh boy fucking hell I guess I know what I'm doing
>mfw he does it instead
thank god they stopped that nonsense
and then they became completely self aware in the drk questline

The worst part is everyone will love it because muh references and muh story

3/4 of those were all me

Or maybe you're just a faggot

>the server I wanted to go to is becoming a meme server everyone is going to
Why

>quit a while back because of shitty endgame where you have nothing to do besides capping in the same 2 experts and 1 raid

>read 3.4 patch notes

>it's still 2 experts and 1 raid

Wow, horizontal progression when?

Wow, 5 man party with Support role when?

DRK storyline is my favorite. Hope it makes a return in the 60+ story.

It'll just be a boring tiny 2 zone hub like Ishgard ended up being, that artwork was also made for 1.0 since Dalamud is clearly there.

You're a god damned liar

calm the fuck down

go look at the ffxiv general in /vg/, i dare you. see if you find actual discussion of the game.

we're not shilling. we just want to talk about a fucking video game that we play.

The DRK questline was fantastic. While your character obviously can never have a true personality, it's nice to see that they get tired of everyone's shit once in a while.

But the Hildibrand questline also has your character shitting their pants whenever the Mandervilles start to get too rowdy, it's hilarious how the Godslaying Warrior of Light is afraid of a crafting family, even if it is for good reason.

It's because you're a faggot of the highest order. FUCK you and everything you ever stood for. Which is nothing because you're a complete loser.

Or maybe that's what people constantly refer to when to when talking about how mindblowingly good this game is.

>with Support role when?
DPS are already supports though

do you see how many defensive abilities a black mage has

What.

I see that cunt so often just running around blindly through Limsa. Despicable sluts everywhere.

levi?

support role would add absolutely nothing the game doesn't already have

HOW DO I GET A CAT GF
PLEASE

gilgameme?

>the xivg ERP players are better at the game than most Cred Forums players
Really makes you think...

Sarg, Excalibur, Hyperion are pretty populated. Gilg is probably the most raid central and populated but not likely to get in.

Never, please understand we have no budget, please understand XV is stealing all our team and budget despite us doing it first for ARR and stealing theirs. Despite our team having 200+ members currently working on the game right now, we just need to find 2 good raid content creators to make actually good content, we swear.

Levethan Bradberry?

I don't think treating it like a $12 per month skype session counts as being good at, or even playing, the game.

You're a total loser

You are so fucking delusional that you wish you could post yourself into relevancy. News flash: nothing that you are or ever will be will ever matter to anyone. And I'm not just taking about this stupid game with anime cats. You, yourself, are a useless hunk of meat that will never amount to anything no matter how hard you try.

What else are they going to do when they clear savage sooner than most players here?

Yoshi literally said XIV would never be like XI in terms of horizontal progression and character building because "global market", and XV has stolen all it's resources so you'll just keep getting the same trickle of content forever, at least until 4.0 where they'll pretend like it'll be different to trick you into buying it.

And then we got this fag

>projecting

>News flash:

t. triggered Tumblrina, aka 99% of the playerbase.

Yup

>/vg/
>clearing anything

Dont forget to pet her!

why are you upset

>Gilg is probably the most raid central and populated but not likely to get in
It's possible but enjoying staying up/waking up early to around 2-4am to get in. Had the choice the join Gil or Bal and chose Gil
t. new player

You're both so pathetic it makes me sick. And not just me but anyone who's worth anything.

>he doesn't know

You get to feel like complete shit when you hit 60 and until you master your new rotation.
Once you get more spell speed and learn how much you can push your timers you'll feel like a God. You'll still feel like shit every time you fuck up though.

Because these stupid faggots actually think they hold any moral superiority to tell anyone to do anything. They don't. They're losers just like everyone else.

Keep going, you're amusing me.

Go back to bitching about indian costumes.

But I like Indian costumes

>Horizontal progression

It doesn't exist really. The majority of serious players will always condone what works out the best mathematically, and will shy away from the lesser numbers. There will always be a BoS so the speak.

I'd much rather keep getting the raids, primals, and dungeons, rather than them waste the resources on aspects that wont matter once an Asian sits down with a calculator.

That actually looks pretty dank.
Then again i'm playing as a highlander.

if you're going to aim for the top pop servers, i would 1000% recommend gilgamesh over balmung.

the 1.5k active accounts that balmung has over gilgamesh is not worth the extreme faggotry that comes with it

You're the strongest until you have to move.
Means you have to know every fight to its core and know every mechanic which is to come to be useful.

You're hardly getting primals as is and dungeons are all braindead fodder.

>he wasn't already AST

Balmung> Gilgamesh

I really like the female poncho and hope theirs a male version of it. Is there any other ponchos in the game?

Why can't they fucking let me pre-load patches. If you're going to maintenance for a whole day at least let me have the patch ready to go.

Meanwhile, Legion is an expansion for the biggest MMO with infinite possible budget and people are tired of it in a month. Woulda been less without all the time gates.

Have you not noticed that anything post-WoW has been pretty much the same in terms of progression? 1.0 would have been closer to the vision you want and it would have worked if Tanaka didn't fuck around.

So it's complete misery to play in new content?

but balmung players suck shit at the game while at the same time being literal faggots

You will. Patch is normally up for download a few hours before servers go up.

How about you try you homo faggot

What's an active server I can go to that doesn't has a chill community?

levi isn't a meme server its a good server

I just hope it doesn't become that catch-all for shitters everywhere like gilgamesh, because I really like our current community

I'm tired as shit and need to sleep. I want to download it now and go to bed.

>Subjective
It's still a better use of resources than illusionary horizontal prog

>tfw good internet so patch downloading goes by fast

Carbunkle

Pretty much. Just go SMN. It's just as viable but you do less damage. You can ress though which is a plus if your healers are running low on MP.

That HAS a chill community

Fuck

>ravana
>bismark
>thodren ex
>sephirot
>nidhogg
>sophia
Vs.
>ifrit
>Garuda
>titan
>ex ultima
>leviathan
>mog ex
>ramuh ex
>shiva ex
We're only down 2 primals, one more is guarenteed down the pipeline, and ARR has a ton of assets going into it from the get go.
Seems pretty good to me.

I would run SMN for new content, just because SMN is pretty much better at anything that isn't a raid fight.

that's why I chose it
I'd rather be with reddit normies that actually clear shit instead of being with ERP fags

Don't forget that after Haurchefaunt dies, you have the choice of making your character pissed off and hungry for revenge

>just realized I can cosplay Buddy
>not the right race for it or the right skin color

FUG

Are you not aware of the fact that everyone is starting to bunch up there?

It's just one day. You can play tomorrow.

Though im missing all of hildebrand and urths fount arent i?

No because you'll gain inhuman reaction skills once you play BLM long enough.
And even if you fuck up you'll still do better than all the shitters clogging up this game.

AST main here since expansion. Quit for 6 months and I came back to this shit. I know your pain friend.

the problem with horizontal progression is in the game's itemization. really, it's all modern mmos, but the issue is the fact that there is absolutely NO reason to use any gear that has a smaller number. the entire game is just a giant treadmill of making your numbers grow bigger. within that context horizontal progression simply can't exist.

i hate to use vanilla WoW as an example, but it is a good one. in vanilla, level 60 BiS was a fairly clear-cut thing. and yet, at the same time, there were plenty of arguments to be made for this or that, and a lot of BiS gear often ended up having a handful of other options that could be used just as effectively.

Of course people are transferring there, its one of the most populated servers on primal, I just don't want any of the gilgamesh or balmung community here though.

They can stay in their containment data center

>comparing yourself to the bad players as if it means anything
>acting like playing better than bad players is sonething to feel good about

because of data miners with fiber tachyon internet

The one positive about Lalas is that their emotes are top fucking tier. Now whether you think that's worth puttin up with a horrific body shape is a different story.

Is the community there actually nice it do you just like it because it had good players?

It means you can mess up a couple of times on new fights but it doesn't matter because you're not a Summonshitter.

*or

As if you would get more than 2mb/s with lots of people downloading at the same time.

Hows the malboro server?

Levi's becoming a meme server now?

Since when?

but seriously, what's even the tangible difference between a server with 7k active and 4.5k active

Plenty of people get tired of any MMO, especially MMO hoppers or shills pretending they're tired of a competing game. The difference is all of WoW's current endgame dungeons are still very relevant for their gear, the open world is also very relevant and everything you do gives substantial progresses to your weapon in the form of AP.

Meanwhile HW quickly regressed into the same run the 2 endgame dungeons only to cap tomes, do your weekly raid, now with a normal difficulty you also run only once a week, run the relevant EX primal until you get a weapon then ignore it and log out. It didn't even launch with a relic quest and you never actually see any improvements on your relic until you're done with the current gated step.

not him but

I just want to get away from the cancer and just farm things.

Who else is going to buy the qipao (or whatever the male version is called) when they go up tomorrow?

That's what every cancerous piece of shit transferring in now thinks.

gb2r

Except everyone in Legion runs the same world event for a grind they're already tired of, and is granting exponential rewards for effort. The AP grind is pushing people away, not enhancing the experience.

Not that FFXIV hasn't fallen into a rut, but to make it seem like Legion broke the code is silly. It has all of the same pitfalls, just reskinned.

how are you guys patching already? I want to be ready and be able to join a meme server

Don't look good enough ingame.

*exponentially decreasing rewards

it's late :/

this isn't the doman gear is it?

Look at the date. It's an old patch.

>22 GB
They aren't patching, they're downloading the game.

where we buying our apartments boys?

By making endgame dungeon gear relevant and giving a real reason to run those dungeons than just a weekly capped currency, giving a real reason to go out on the world and FATE farm outside of EXP or an artificial reason like a relic quest, and having real tangible progress on your relic weapon along the entire way, Legion is already miles ahead of HW.

Fuck so the update is up when the servers are off mait?

Mind me I've been up waiting for a chance to get at these servers.

See

?

I have a house already

Even FFXI abandoned horizontal progression late into its life cycle. Which isn't to say that it isn't worth trying for, but players get bored over the slightest bit of grinding nowadays or complain about every single bit of difficulty in casual content. MMO companies that aren't Blizzard have tons of risk when it comes to making games and vertical progression is just what makes the most sense in alot of ways.

When you come up with a carrot for the retard MMO player of today, the "thrill of exploration" doesn't cut it when everyone uses Thottbot and all their 10 addons that tell them exactly what to do.

All Legion did was repaint the gearing process as they usually do with every expansion. World events and Artifacts, same shit. You're still hunting for the same higher ilvls than you were before. If you wanted to be facetious with FFXIV, you should be honest with WoW as well. FFXIV's patch notes are not just 2 dungeons, 1 ex, 1 normal, 1 raid. Every patch, every 3 months, things are introduced into the game outside of what is considered standard. In terms of content releases, FFXIV has been consistent in that regard.

>downloading when the recent patch is not even out yet

Nigga please

This is why I hate faggots who keep saying cash shops are fine as long as it's cosmetics only. Here's something I'd love to have (the male version), but of course I can't unless I pay even MORE money on top of my subscription.

Fuck you SE I'm tired of your fucking longcoat gear fetish.

The patch should be up in an hour or two. Normally its up by now.

>tfw when you don't have a cute miqo'te or au'ra to play with all the time.

Nigga I have 3 houses and I'm still gonna get as many apartments as I can manage.

>tfw you do and it's a harem

We are people not toys.

I've had my share of genuinely terrible people who go and join farm parties and cause everyone to wipe and force a disband, along with a bunch of really cool people who don't mind wiping in brand new content and can actually do farm runs. Its a mixed bag. Avoid the people who fuck up parties, add the regulars who are nice, that's all I do. Don't come here expecting to be carried through shit or thinking you're a hotshot who's too cool to be with scrubs who wipe on nidhogg, even though you have a bonus yourself.

its also nice being in the biggest FC on the server (that's active) so there's always some fun events going on here and there. Compared to the extremely small FC I was in on my last server where I was lucky if there were enough people online to run a dungeon

Don't worry, we're directing all our resources in important shit, like collabs with shitty animes that no one outside of Japan watches, or power rangers poses

>Every patch, every 3 months, things are introduced into the game outside of what is considered standard.

You mean QoL changes that should have been in the day since day one and irrelevant vanity shit. The real meat of endgame is still just 2 dungeons, 4 raid bosses, 1 EX trial and 1 gimmick that usually ends up being dead on release, except for PoTD which got away with it by being a leveling method.

That's because you're a jew.

How are Tomes different from WoW's AP or dungeon gear?

It's the same grind, to accomplish the same goal. And it's not like WoW doesn't have timegates.

Again, not ignoring faults. I just think you have some thick rose colored glasses on right now.

JoJo poses*

All /vg/ runs is neckbeard ERP

>Support role

Don't encourage lazy shitters to be even lazier.

You're a lalafell.

>less than 3 hours to go
>still no pre-load

comfy theme park mmo

if you don't have friends playing or you dont already like FF you might not enjoy it that much.

b-but user, you can stare at fish in an aquarium now!

Ain't it 4.5h left?

I ain't looking to resell them or anything. In fact I'm saving one for a friend because they can't get home until the evening.

I have 8 characters, majority is Roe/Elezen.

4.5 hours user.

What's the easiest way to download this on PS4? I leave it alone on the menu for a few hours than it gives me an idle message and stops downloading.

Please respond. I really wanna play.

Wat. Aren't we still almost 5 hours out still?

no nigga, it's Chinese!

>PS4

I'm not expecting to be carried but I'm also not that great and I'm rusty. I'm wary to even OF learning parties because I expect to fuck up something and make people mad as a result.

I'm far less worried about the overall skill level of the players there and more worried about whether or not the community is actually nice or if I'm going to have to worry all the time about whether or not I pissed someone off in PF and ended up on some "do not play with" blacklist type shit among the community.

>I leave it alone on the menu for a few hours than it gives me an idle message and stops downloading
isnt there an option for it to still DL even after idle, thats what I have on my PS4

O D I N
D
I
N

What do

I'll buy two just for (You).

Anyone here play on Tonberry?

Aint ps4 like playing this on a midrange DX11 pc?

Or are you one of those pad players are automatically garbage fags?

At least it isn't ps3.
Hell some people play this on pc's that run this shit worse than a ps4.

Is there? If there is, how do I do it?

WoW has real itemization so the gear you get from dungeons matters more than boring linear stats XIV has. You don't grind XIV endgame dungeons for their shit gear, you grind to fill a counter to buy real gear, you never actually feel like you earned any gear outside of maybe Savage gear. It's a small but important difference.

I don't even play WoW yet seeing other people go through their gear grind looks more fun than the boring formulaic shit we've gotten for 3 years, their dungeons and world quests have real purpose, meanwhile the only true gearing purpose in XIV is grinding tomes and other currency to buy gear.

>4.5 hours user.

Fuck me. I always forget to account for GMT.

NU5PXPBV

Is Odin the Balmung of EU?

>You mean QoL changes that should have been in the day since day one

Have you ever played WoW without mods or addons?

The meat is there and it's still content. People bitch about regularly released content when MMOs (*cough* Warlords *cough*) have had content droughts for much longer. And alot of the stuff introduced can be easily modified. Diadem can hold special glamour pieces and does, by the looks of it. PotD can be an actual challenge for players who don't want to just raid. None of the tertiary shit they stuff in can be called truly worthless. Except maybe LoV.

*PF

Basically having a hard time translating if that server is "nice" for you because it's actually a great place to be or if you made it into some endgame clique that you're now happy with.

No its not.

pushsquare.com/news/2013/12/guide_how_to_download_and_install_ps4_games_in_standby_mode

So where are you guys getting your apartment? I have a medium house in Limsa, but I like the lavender beds apartment building better

It's just filled with cute cats.

>pad players are automatically garbage
See the funny thing is a really good gamepad player will theoretically play better than a really good kb+m player due to the gamepad requiring more apm.
I'd like to try gamepad, but it's pretty hard coming from being kb+m for such a long time.

>implying i don't already have it

fucking weeb

Bleh. kinda shit how nearly every single home looks like this.

I'm between Gridania and Ul. Both look comfy.

What do you think about the new gear? Haven't seen anything impressive for a while.

Why do you people take screenshots of your character in the darkness

Oh honey.

That home actually looks relatively decent because it's not just an austistic trophy case of the most expensive/rare statues that person could find, which is what 99% of player houses are.

Not getting one until I get a house so I know which ward to have my apartment.

That one isn't even in my home, it was just the most recent screenshot of me in a home.

THIS is my home.

Like, the looks of it? Shit fucking sucks, what do you think?

Right here. Still on the fence about resubscribing though.

>Real Itemization
It all just sets up for BiS. In MMO's the only thing that matters is DPS. If you feel like it matters, it's because it's so minute. And at that point it's just wasted resources that could've been spent elsewhere.

You keep using the word real, and I'm pretty sure thats where we differ. I don't think what you consider "real" is as real as you want it to be.

Tomes are more akin to farming for justice/valor. The AP grind is like an entirely separate EXP gauge that fills up fast at first, then become increasingly slower and slower. Plus enhancing its progress is gated behind the knowledge research, which is on a 4 and a half day timer per increase.

What are you doing while you wait for the game to come back up Cred Forums? I'm watching the live action Cromartie High movie.

Was night and didn't feel like waiting for day. Could have gone in a house I guess but whatever.

This looks very unbecoming for a femroe.

same. Hard to get fired up over dull looking gear. Maybe Sophia weaps will look decent.

this is why i play a cat

Those people don't show their places off. The ones you actually see look EXACTLY like that, with the tatami mats, bonsai tree, sliding doors and holy fuck they need more partitions in this game.

>I'd like to try gamepad, but it's pretty hard coming from being kb+m for such a long time.
I can see, that. Controller preferences and whatnot. I usually play KB+M but since I heard 14 supported controllers, I went with that and after months of use, everything feels natural and comfy as hell. Though If I had to play healer though,I'd switch back to KB+M since it be easier to manage everything

Played Resident Evil Giraffe Blow job and EDF with a friend.

Plenty of people also play XIV with addons, they just don't tell anyone in game because it'll get you banned. All top raiders use ACT to call out mechanics. At least with WoW you don't have to wait for the devs to fix shit and the community can do it meanwhile, despite XIV also promising addons since 2011 and still not delivering.

Most of XIV's content is disposable shit that only lasts 2 hours at best like the main and side quests of the patch, or vanity shit you get and then forget you have it like apartments. Diadem was semi populated on arrival until they killed it because 1% of the playerbase bitched it gave an alternative way to get highest item level gear, and then completely died the very day they nerfed it outside of gathering shit. PotD is boring, easy as fuck shit and the only challenge comes from retards overpulling in the later floors, there's absolutely zero challenge outside of artificially making it yourself by going solo.

A lot of their content is worthless, the only real meat of the game is once again 2 dungeons, 4 raid bosses, 1 EX trial, that's it.

The pad fails at some things but they are both viable. Honestly coming from playing lots of games on console and playing TONS of MMOs in my teens I can use them both interchangeably. This game does a great job accommodating both.

I still would suggest healers to play on Kb+M though and DPS are fine if not better on pad IMO.

That is one ugly micheal cera.

So it's Padjali prog.

Not that user but the piece of shit I played FF on finally died over the summer and I haven't been able to replace it yet but switched to the PS4 version since I can still M&KB it. game looks a bit better than what I used to see, performance is more steady.

Cherry meme tree, loads of dravanian trees, ugly square patches of random flowers, moogle shit...

So yeah kinda shit how ever single home looks like this.

>itemization

Joking m8? Most classes have a pretty clear-cut stat distribution be it haste/mastery/crit, you have one weapon the entire expansion, and they're actually made an effort to reduce itemization ala cloak changes and combining stats.

And number tweaks to dungeons, despite what anyone says, is lazy as fuck. It's a GOOD way to give """content"""" but it's lazy as fuck. Also, the dungeons look terrible if you're any sort of experienced with modern game graphics in general. But you saying the gear feeling like you earned it, you know there's RNG involved. I wouldn't say it's """"earned"""" especially since its still dungeon difficulty.

someone sounds upset that they can't afford a cherry true/mog exterior :^)

What the point of an apartment when you could just get an FC room for cheaper and its the same size?

Would rather have that and gimmicks every few months than selfie cameria, 1 raid tier then no new content for over a year.

It's more real than XIV that's for sure, at least gear has interesting procs and effects. Sure all games have a BiS sets, in XIV it's just whatever the highest item level is and the best substats you can get, and even then those substats have a marginal effect of 100-200 DPS at best and all content can be cleared with shit substats on gear as long as you have a high item level for it.

You also act like XIV doesn't waste resources on useless fluff shit like LoV, Diadem, housing, vanity sets, Mog Station mounts, etc.

You can keep it if you leave your FC or if it goes tits up. Can use it if you're not in an FC. Can have it in a different area for a second cheap teleport.

No one's denying that patch Squeenixdrones keep bringing up over and over was a shit patch, just like no one denies HW was a shit expansion and 3.1 was also a shit follow up patch after 5 months of no content.

500k is nothing and some people might not even have a FC or want their room bound to it.

>I'm wary to even OF learning parties because I expect to fuck up something and make people mad as a result.
I joined and made a shitton of nidhogg ex parties like a month ago because I never got to clear it or even run it on my old server, even though a lot of people had already done it by then. There's a lot of people who just leave when they realize they can't clear it in half an hour, I've never seen anyone actually rage in chat. I think if you stick it out and are somewhat competent enough at your job you'll do just fine. I mean I came in way after nidhogg ex released and made acquaintances with a lot of people who also were still doing the fight and helped a few groups get their clears.

I think if you're persistent about doing fights then you'll be fine and naturally find groups of people who are the same (because you'll be constantly playing with them together duh), if you're going to abandon fights then you're not gonna get anywhere or much out of it. I don't really feel like there's an interior clique at all right now. I'm not party of some super serious elite group or anything.

Badly photoshopping cats.

ACT is more of a parser than an addon. At most you can tweak it to tell you basic instructions like "go high" or "go low" but you can't have it tell you the entire raid boss strategy like WoW does. In general, ACT is used to call out like 1-2 mechanics at most.

There's nothing overtly broken in FFXIV. That's why there's been no one really cares about it. The QoL changes are more for convenience like glamour prisms in the recent patch.

Most of WoW's side content is disposable too. Everything below 100 content is worthless too. Welcome to MMOs. Diadem was fine for what it was. Gathering is still useful considering diadem mats are the only way to make the best pots. PoTD will have 50-200 floors soon. Try that.

my heart....

my initial instinct was mist, but i kinda feel like the beach is for faggots

Have your found your love in the game yet and married?

Yes, yes. I regret everything.

Khloe is for _____?

I found a fellow qt tank, but nothing came of it

Rape

Maybe I'll give the server a try. I mostly just want chill learning parties where people can actually learn instead of stressing out the whole time.

The most fun I had clearing anything last tier was joining a Seph party with a friend where the tank and some other players were brand new. One guy was getting super pissed about how progression was going and it out the tank on edge when he was trying to learn the fight. We replaced that guy and kept at it. I had previously cleared the fight several times hug because there were new players, I had to do the fight in a way I wasn't used to. It took a couple hours but we did clear it. Tank was super stoked about his clear.

Getting that clear was more satisfying than anything I had done with my savage static previously. Chill party that tried their best, people asked questions, we discussed shit, people learned. It was great.

I'm going to marry my heal slut next week or so. He's the complete cliché package

I can barely hold a conversation in the game chat.

DELETE THIS

As a fellow femroe.
Whats that outfit and how can I get one?

In this case its shit that was exclusive to China because of their dumb shit and removed items. So on these specific items I am alright with it. Odin mount and shit can fuck off though.

>hug
But

It's the China exclusive dress. Being added to the cash shop.

She's an Au Ra Bard, I'm an Elezen White Mage.

Not married because she's technically the Paladin's girl and we don't want him to know about it obviously.

that shit's a waste of money
are there even any benefits to marriage?

>she's technically the Paladin's girl

what kind of e-drama bullshit is this, god damn

>There's nothing overtly broken in FFXIV

Yeah it's always been a perfect game, that's why there haven't been plenty of hotfixes almost every single week to fix broken shit, including T5 being entirely broken at launch, gamepad hotbars not working correctly out of a sudden, pet actions not working as intended, people intentionally locking out other people out of a raid and advancing them to the last turn, no way to see HP% until a year after release, no way to focus target on a gamepad until 2 patches later, RMT stealing gil from people by just being close to a marketboard, enemies getting untargeted on transformation, wrong tool tips, etc.

The patch notes also aren't full of fixed issues or currently known issues, it's all just only small 5 hour maintenances like making a cash shop item dyeable and glamour prisms.

Yes. It's free, you get a ring to teleport to your bae to a white chocobo

Ring to teleporting directly to your partners location on a 30 min could down. Otherwise, no.

I've so far not really befriended anyone in game. I guess I have to start /petting cute miqo'te's I see and hope that I might get married myself!

Lala is love, Lala is life. Potatoes ASSEMBLE!

>cucking someone
You degenerate

hope you got your vaccination shots bro

No need for that! My fellow miqo'tes are all pure and cute kitties!

>Potatoes ASSEMBLE!

In the gas chamber preferably

We've met IRL so it's beyond e-drama at this point, but this is going into blog territory.

Coils is the best story in the game

I want to make a qt c@ or the sluttiest potato ever

please help

That's basically my experience with trying to clear nidhogg ex and sephex.
People either chill and learn the fight for a while or they just leave, if you stay a while then I'm sure you'll get to know people over time and meet some familiar faces.

WHM lalafell = absolute cockslut.

How do you make a potato slutty?

Are patches ever late? Never been awake for one before. I'd like to start dling in an hour.

what server is this i want to shake this man's hand

>this is going into blog territory
Go ahead.

diadem is pointless and the gathering isnt fun. you have to either be in a guild that isnt using their airships currently or wait in duty finder for over an hour unless you're on a high pop server and can get 8 people. Then when you do get in you need to pick and choose which spots to gather from because stealth doesnt work in it for some reason even though the only point to it anymore is to gather. Crafting has become a chore where its just figuring out how much RNG you can try to remove and hoping that 90% HQ rate really is 90%. Dont even get me started on crafting overmelding. the fact that you cant even max stats on gear without overmelding V's is stupid when you're basically shitting away gil on a 7% chance of success. And as far as side content on WoW Im having a lot of fun with the pet battles which is more than can be said for verminion. The newest expansion even has end game world quests for pet battles

So what's this I hear about glamour prism changes?

I had that experience the other day in a thordan ex learning party. Most of us were new I think and we got up to the part past the spear part. Probably the most fun I've had yet. Two hours of wiping, learning, and talking out strats.

Faggot

This is a confirmed fact. Everyone wants to get in on that LoliLala action. You will be drowning in sausage.

They removed 2-3-4-5, ones you had before are now USELESS, sell them to npcs or break them.

200 main story quest before you actially get to do anything noteworthy and seeing first hand how a game that copies WoW on a 1 to 1 scale is like. Garrison Missions are launching at this very moment for the patch.

>lolilala

No, stop that. Lalafell should be haughty middle-aged onaholes like Momodi.

Do you think there are lala prostitutes that cater to pedophiles in the lore?

>mfw seeing some Lala shit on Gelbooru

Yep. Need that red dress so badly.

DATAMINE WHEN
ALEXANDER OST WHEN
SOPHIA THEME WHEN

That's like asking if a midget appeals to pedophiles.

well, Hydelin is fucked up I wouldn't be surprised if there were a place that allows it.

or little Lala summoners summoning void beings to fuck them

You're welcome.

Go Hyur or go home!

whew lad

>wow look at them trying to patch their game, fucking faggots

I don't really get what you're trying to say by going back to 2.0 levels of jank, but you should look up the maintenance scheduling of 3.x. Things have been fixed, bugs are pretty minor, although apparently foes now triggers threat from sophia. It's clear you want to shit on ffxiv so I'll let you get to it.

Well I don't find WoW pet battles fun and they're pretty pointless in general and Diadem is the really fun to me, as is crafting and gathering. There's even end-game gathering/crafting I can do to make all the newest stuff for my frends and all the newest minions I can use in LoV!

So I guess we just have to disagree.

There are lalas in Sastasha.

That's funny coming from a fucking refugee

>That running animation.
Never.

lmao

half of my posts in these thread are gone

somebody was so booty blasted they reported all my posts

sorry the numbers don't lie and they spell disaster for your game (250k)

>those shit faces
Nah

getting that stinky pirate cock 24/7

So what's the worst and best hair color? I like white but refuse to use it myself because every single character uses it.

>male healer
Ew.

There is no best. But the worst are all anime tier colours, like pink, green, white.

Basically every colour that people don't have

t. cat and au'ra fatty faces

>Square-Enix operations budget is up 100% from 2014 (literally double)
>report explicitly cites FFXIV: Heavensward as a primary income, alongside FF Brave Exvius and Mobius FF
nigga XI and XIV are the only things keeping Final Fantasy alive.

its alright maybe he's into femdom

what else do they put out? they put out like 1 game every 3 years

Worst colors are shitty anime colors. Blue, pink, green, etc.

White is acceptable if you try to make an old man character, otherwise it is also on the worst colors list.

Best is whatever you like best that's not one of those.

At least all cats and au ra faces are used.
95% of female hyurs use face 1 or 5.

I am a professional lolicon
Lalas are not very attractive, they're far too stubby in the legs and arms and are very wide.
They're more like beardless anime dwarfs than anything.

Pink and Blonde is Bimbo
Purple is Tranny
Black is Boring
White is Boring
Green is Disgusting
Red is Edgelord (Doubly so if black/red highlights)
Brown is Look-A-Me-I'm-Special-By-Being-Ordinary
Orange is Patrician

t. hipster

They also explicitly cite HW profits are only from disc sales and merchandise and never give subscriber numbers nor mention them as a factor, it still only has 250k active players. The only reason it stays afloat is because of retards buying cash shop shit.

I sure as fuck hope people aren't using all Au Ra faces because there's only one passable face.

Best is purple, worst is pink.

Should I go to sleep or should I just stay up until patch hits and play all day until work?

Did someone need some sexual healing?

Yeah, face 3.

>The only reason it stays afloat is because of retards buying cash shop shit.
And that business model can run for a very long time indeed, even if you hate it.

what does a pro lolicon make these days?

I bet being teleported into TERA or FFXIV is every pedos dream

What's the context of this? Practicing destruction spells on a ruin?

Orange is clown tier
Kill yourself

She has autism and must destroy at least one thing a day, so they use that abandoned castle.

Considering almost every F2P and B2P MMO is far more profitable than XIV and they also have more active players, you're right.

Pretty much. That character uses the strongest attack magic - explosion - which uses all her mana for the day. After she uses it, green-cape guy has to carry her back to town.

She's a bad Lina ripoff appealing to Flavor of the month waifu lovers.

The world's first MSORPG

Yes but the player base moves on once the newest shiny MMO is released.

Wow, imagine. A free to play game has more players than a subscription based game. Huh.

around 30grand a year and the self satisfaction of knowing you have the patrician fetish

>servers are up in 3 hours
>STILL no prepatch

What are you doing exactly? Taking kitty noses off Mithras?

They're also generally worse games with significantly smaller budgets. It's long been known that quality isn't quite marketable. MapleStory may be one of the most profitable games in human history, but nobody really considers MapleStory to be a particularly excellent game.

Which is exactly why XIV only has 250k active players, that and having no content.

>need to sleep
>if I go to sleep I'll miss the patch day rush for apartments
>if I stay up I'll be tired all day

source?

Verily, it causes one to ponder.

s/e doesn't like miners ruining their rehashed surprises.

i just started playing two days ago

i like the character i made

that's all i wanted to say

Not even into loli, but I'd wreck Remilia.

The hair and skin tone go well together. Pretty nice.

Who could have imagined the paid MMO isn't worth paying for and only has 350k active subs at best out of 6 million people who bought the game at one point, would you look at that, really makes you think

Stop this!

Hey guys, hope you don't mind your sub money going towards me renting out another castle and my flamboyant rockstar tours, please understand and look forward to it. Buy a bennu please.

living caramel tbhh

Ta-ta-ru,
I love you,
Yes I do
Wedge better keep his greasy mitts off my Tataru

I want to smack her around and bruise her up maybe then she'll know her place.

Warning: Lewd!

remilia_scarlet femdom english

Thread is soon dying, post all your catslut pictures!

>getting cucked by wedge

the violet eyes is what sealed the deal for me, was flicking through eye colours and when that came up i knew

i knew

I got bored and quit around 3.2 once I got my sanuwa because I wasn't logging in to do much else

How long would it take to get caught up once this patch goes live?

Too bad half hyurs look like this.

i'd taste her caramel desu

Please, our budget is in the negatives, we keep spending it on weekly tours around the w- I mean on great experimental content everyone wanted and asked for like Lord of Verminion, you have to understand Tabata has the rest of all our millions and devs locked up in his basement. By the way we're renting a mosque for 4.0, only you can make it happen.

>move to giglamesh because the last two friends who play XIV moved there for raid groups
>I go too but dont raid
>server is fucking awful
>try to be social but it fails
>people too busy spouting memes
>friends raid falls apart hard
>hey lets move to a better server, I'll pay
>"nah, it's fine here"

I just want to have a little FC house in the mist where I welcome new players in and give them a place to rest. Is that so much to ask?

I've been called 'generic' before but i have never seen anyone like my character

all the people playing females are cats or lizards, with a few roes and lala's.

the few remaining female hyurs i've seen around have all been pale and long haired.

I don't mind being generic because i'm happy with how she looks but in my experience so far i'm a rare butterfly amongst all the cats.

>Expansion whatever is set in space
>Yoshida rents out a shuttle craft to go to the moon
The mad man will do it just to leave a Golbez plushie up there or something.

Why do people meme about Ultros being a bad server?
Almost everyone I've met on there is chill, and ERP fags keep to themselves, same with any of the dank memers.

Because they're nothing but muscle heads.

pale white cats, lalas and an lizards are the most generic desu

if you're anything that's not those then you're unique

People throw the word generic around like it's some kind of insult.

You have 4 faces to choose from and most races only get 2 decent ones tops. Of fucking course your character will look like other people's. So either you leave them like that and they're "generic" or you cake them in makeup and turn them into a freakshow.

They're jealous of our solid community.
>pale white cats
90% of the cats are shitskins.

is it that bad? am I wasting my time staying up for like 20 hours to get in these server

Keep in mind my home server had like 5 PF parties up avg the week before patch

>90% of the cats are shitskins.
people say this but I barely see any brown kitties

>90% of the cats are shitskins.
I blame the "delicious brown" meme on this. Why go shitskin when you can go master race skin?

mid pop is the comfiest

ultros has some solid players too

They're everywhere m8.

It's very active but the majority of the vocal community is garbage. Not necessarily in skill but attitude. You really have to want to play with McJob shutins to play on gilga.

Suncats are pretty tan by default. If you're a moon you either go brown or blue because their light skin colors are shit.

it's pretty old and slightly unrelated

I don't know timezones.

Exactly how many hours until maintenance is supposed to be over, so I can download early.

fuck

I'm still kicking myself for picking midgardsormr my FC is okay but ther server has literally NOTHING going on even before the patch hit it was dead and the raid community seems tight with no way to get in. The amount of people I seen in savage gear I can count on two hands.

Not all suncat tribes are tan.

4 hours.

>Rents a mosque for future 4.0 news
>Further solidifies that Ala Mhiggers are literally Syrians infesting Eorzea and ruining it.

The A B S O L U T E madman.

WHERE THE FUCK'S THE PREDOWNLOAD

Mooncats have perfectly acceptable caucasian tones.
That are completely non-canon, and none in-lore actually have, of course.

lmgtfy.com/?q=pdt timezone

The poster cat of 3.4 is a mooncat with perfect white skin.

Summoner class quests post-50 has a mooncat with white skin.

I'm not talking about lore, I'm talking about character creation. Look at where the default skin color is. You got nowhere to go but more brown.

None of the mooncat pale skincolors have enough pink to them, they'll a really light shade of gray or blue. I couldn't find a shade I liked otherwise I'd be playing moon.

>Nashu, F'lhaminn, that one cat working for Cid

Y'mhitra is a suncat.

F'lhaminn is a suncat.

Not that one, some mooncat cleric.

You mean the male mooncat from the BLM story?

Mooncat raised as a suncat.

Oh, you mean the BLM quests?
Look at her again. She has a suncat name, but she's physically a mooncat. Confirmed not mixed either, just raised by a suncat family.

Fuck was it BLM? I mixed that shit up, senpai.

Mooncat skin colors are indeed pretty weird. You've got pallid Caucasian, brown, blue and ayy lmao grey, and everything in between.
Yet I was playing around in the benchmark character creator last night after maintenence began and I could only find a single shade of brown that I liked. The rest were all too dark, or had too much blue or grey blended in.

And people dare not refute this comment nice.

Au Ra can be bright red yet they're always either caucasian or grey/

Only males can be bright red, it's super gay.

Honestly, most of that is just mapping out mechanics which make you move to the skills you have to continue uptime while moving. Like Sharpcast, Swiftcast, Aetherial Manipulation, Slidecasting, and Pre-positioning. And possibly Manawall, Surecast or Manaward if it's simply an AOE you can eat without killing yourself or knocking you back. There's very few things outside of select dungeon bosses that require you to move multiple times without being able to do one of these things. All of savage and every EX primal currently allows you to do the above in almost every situation.

The rest of preparation just relates to your Enochian and Astral Fire timers. Sometimes you need to do an extra Blizzard IV, sometimes you need to press the Enochian CD right when it comes back so it's back up after a boss finishes being invulnerable. But all of this is just analysing fight timings. Same deal with Raging Strikes timings, and making sure they line up with the fight as well as party members' BV Foe and Battle Litany.

Honestly, figuring this shit out is part of what makes BLM fun.

Well, and here we see why nobody chooses red.

It's barely red, like those africans covered in mud, males can be as red as knuckles.

>yfw Elemental Materia can void attacks

Oh boy, I'd better go load up on grave V elemental materia so I can have a 1.25% chance of avoiding elemental damage!

No one plays green ones at all, from what I've seen.. Honestly it's hard to work with different skin tones than caucasian and its variants because hair/eye color and shit will look bad too.

I've always been on Behemoth because my friends started here and it seems like its always been a good server but noone ever talks about it.

We had plenty of groups clearing all content as well.