Did anyone actually play it?

Did anyone actually play it?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/frankluntz
wsj.com/articles/trumps-father-helped-gop-candidate-with-numerous-loans-1474656573
cnn.com/2016/09/26/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-colorado-pennsylvania-polls/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You didn't come here for Vidya, did you?

Pol is so btfo right now holy shit

>off topic thread
>mobilenigger

Like pottery

Why put such a pussy as a face for something where you actually try to make money?

it's literally a video game

I did but the tutorial just sorta rambled on for way too long about shit completely unrelated to what I wanted to know and it gave the impression that the people who made the game actually don't know what they're doing

I played it, it started out alright but the longer it went going it just started to get unhinged and didn't make any sense what it was trying to do.

I wish the people who supported Trump weren't racist assholes, then I could actually feel OK about him, besides that he literally doesnt believe in global warming

>having to choose between the new Nixon and a juvenile retard without any political skill

Wew

Glad I'm not American

>every Republican is a Cred Forumsack

No.

>Cred Forums is so motherfucking BTFO that they need to go to every single board to damage control

Which one is Clinton? Trump's campaign has been rerunning Nixon's almost exactly. And "law and order candidate" was Nixon's thing. Nixon also abused parts of the government to go after his enemies, as Trump has promised he would do

this, i know several who are republicans because of financial beliefs and more economical oriented reasons.

And? People say all liberals are identical to SJWd. The old Republican party is dead, it is no longer the Party of Reagan and Lincoln. It's an extreme right nationalist party now

Trump lost hard holy shit that was painful. Toward the end he was basically rambling.

can we post 2d semon demons until mods delete this thread ?

Did they ever make a game of The Apprentice? Seems like a no brainer.

>is american
>pretends to not be american on the internet

What games let me play as an old lady whose life ambition went up in smoke?

stop talking about video games on this video game board

so we're choosing between a more shifty nixon and a stupid nixon ?

No but I heard the hard disk space consumed was uge.

nah, I didn't say that. but that's the stereotype because of Cred Forums and the trump subreddit and the general way his supports act on the internet.

It's Trumps supporters who are racist retards and Hilary just has no internet supporters at all

>ITT: Cred Forums falseflags as lefty/pol/ falseflagging as Cred Forums while lefty/pol/ falseflags

Trump objectively won, cunts. Hillary just went on for 2 hours about feminism and tax shit

Wouldn't Constructor be more Trump-like according to that one guy on Reagan's podcast?

Trump doesn't own the rights to the show. He was an actor.

this is now a panty & stocking thread

Cred Forumss a hugbox you fucking mong why would they care

go correct a record on or fact check you'd blend right in

Hi CTR!

fuck off this is scanty and kneesocks territory

Huh. Guess an Apprentice game without him is kinda pointless.

Also, Scanty is best girl.

What a sexy child.

even on Cred Forums there are people pointing out how hard he fucked up and how many opportunities to attack her he missed and how much of an idiot he made of himself

cybersecurity comes up, oh he's gonna go for the emails right? fucking nothing

"she doesn't look presidential" comes up, he's gonna attack her on how frail she's looked lately, right? nope, goes for her "stamina" and rambles like an idiot

he fucked up

Nah. Trump was so buttblasted the entire debate and it showed. Don't have to be on any side of the spectra to see that.

>thread is definitely video games
>"bruh off topic ok guys!!!! I can't fathom any political discussion on my precious Cred Forums especially even if it does pertain to video games!!!! can mods delete thread?!?!!"

and you fucks wonder why this country is in the shitter.

BARNEYY!11!!!

>Hillary has no support online
I think it's funny people spout this

Just because Trump supporters take sites over and stop people from saying anything but pro trump shit doesn't make the internet magically behind Trump. Reddit and Cred Forums Cred Forums and Cred Forums do not make up the majority of the internet

>scanty
>best girl

you take that back slut

>buttblasted
>still beating Hillary at his lowest point

She's dead m8

Hey boco why havent you left v yet
Dont you have better things to do

>liking shitty lesbian sisters who can't do their fucking jobs
>fail to win in volleyball even though they cheated
Panty did her job better than Scanty & Kneesocks did

Trump was butthurt when he was asked stupid questions likes "What did you say about Clinton"

Donald actually clearly stated what he wanted to do about the income gap, tax leaving jobs and decrease the taxes. Clinton literally gave up and said "MUH TAXES" acting like Trump

I'm voting neither, but Trump 75% brought a decisive plan and 25% sperging out

Hi, Igor.

The only thing Trump "won" was the argument about trade deals and that's because he's never had to negotiate one in his life while Hillary has had decades to get involved with them.

How the fuck is that accurate? Trump seemed like he was eating shit the whole time.

>he's never had to negotiate one in his life

I mean, I haven't seen any Hilary support on the internet besides from feminists who's main issue seems to be "is it a girl?" and Hollywood types on twitter. But I have yet to see any average person say anything in support of hilary, including my normalfag friends and coworkers. When I mentioned that I never see Hilary support online or in real life they agreed and said they don't either. This isn't people who go on reddit or Cred Forums either

Maybe its because of my area, but I live in Southern Illinois which is pretty heavily Democratic

Oh, whats that
Is that a bit of RIGGED POLLS I'm hearing from leftys?

Kneesocks you befriend. Scanty you marry.

Eh, going to bed in a few minutes.

That chart is like 15 seconds of responses.

twitter.com/frankluntz

But Trump still won the debate.

Just like how Cred Forums is raiding every news site currently to mask how trump bombed?

>everyone i disagree with is a leftist

>trump talked shit and had to be corrected by the moderator several times
and what the hell is this graph? what does it mean? why the lines? hell how is this information even being recorded, seriously? how is it changing so rapidly?

>Donald Trump's real-estate tycoon
>Fucker has 13 failed businesses
He's only successful because he's a massive jew and an outright cunt who fucks little kids financially.

>and that's because he's never had to negotiate one in his life
Hes a fucking businessman, of course hes negotiated

Hillary is just that bad.

It's time to face reality.

>glorification
I see nothing wrong with that statement

>trump talked shit and had to be corrected by the moderator several times
Hillary did as well.
Both were being unorganized cunts about it, but lets face the facts Trump did bring more plans to the table.

>he believes in the left/right rethoric

underage please

he flips land for profit, not much negotiating really.

>Lefty

Nah senpai, I'm a scared (bros, literally shaking) trump faggot who thought he did poorly, glad to see he's somehow pulling ahead.

Hopefully he's more high energy next week, he sounded like he had a cold.

That was pretty awful desu

Both seemed like complete morons

Reminder that politics are the equivalent of reality shows.

Enjoy your "first world" country, America.

Am I supposed to be impressed?

If you want to bring up his experience as a businessman he frequently negotiates deals with individuals and then doesn't pay them. He also has declared bankruptcy several times to avoid paying people. He actually admitted he takes advantage of the laws in the country during the debate.

You browse solely alt right sites and people here refuse to say anything because "XD correct da record"

>not much negotiating

Liberals, everyone. Billionaire businessman doesn't know how to negotiate!

I'd say the same if it was a Trump fan shouting over "RIGGED POLLS"

If you can't accept a right canidate is topping you're a fucking leftist, like how if you can accept a left topping you're a rightest

i am

He did surprisingly well beside the temperament bullshit

Won the debate in my eyes at least

I'm Libbed up, baby!

This debate seemed more like a warmup session more than anything. It had a bunch of shit we've already heard before from both sides.

He was born into wealth. It's far easier to go from a few million to a billions than it is to go from nothing to a million.

He clearly doesn't know how to debate on national television, so how good could he be?

>the man who owns a billionare business and has pleanty of sucessful companies around the US

>never negotiated

based mods leaving up non video game threads when they immediately delete on topic shit all day

We don't know if he is a billionaire if he won't release any tax info

>he frequently negotiates deals with individuals and then doesn't pay them

A lie.

>He also has declared bankruptcy several times to avoid paying people.

4 bankruptcies out of 500+ is a good ratio. Look up the average.

Not that'd you know anything about business.

>He actually admitted he takes advantage of the laws in the country during the debate.

Wouldn't you? Anyone who says they would willingly pay MORE taxes if there was a legal way to reduce your tax is a lying faggot.

>debate begins
>trump: our jobs are going to mexico, we have to take them back!
>trump suit factory is located in mexico
can Cred Forumsfags explain me this shit? no memes, buzzwords or any other stupid shit, this is a legit question

>It's far easier to go from a few million to a billions than it is to go from nothing to a million

This is the most stupid thing I have read this month.

So basically
>ITS RIGGED REEEEEE

what's there to negotiate ?

it's really just boils down to "here give me your land take my money"

I guess I DO but did you miss where I said my normalfag acquaintances agreed that they never see Hilary support? Even on Reddit (which is not even close to alt-right except the specific trump subs) you don't see Hilary support

That's what the first debate always is. It's pretty softball and is mostly the candidates testing the waters, feeling each other out. Trump's going to hit back hard in the next debate for sure, but I don't think Hillary's dumb enough to rest on her laurels and she'll be pressing him too.

Is that Twilight Sparkle?

cuck, sjw, numale, jewish conspiracy I think

uhuh, wanna get some proof for that? so far im convinced everyone is lying about the debate on both sides. at least the shit flung at trump makes sense
again, he buys land, builds on it, and either slaps his name on it or flips it, not really any negotiating.

You're right, he's a penniless hobo. That private jet of his? It's made out of paper.

Companies go where the profit is. It's the government's failure if businesses are fleeing the country.

The US has to be competitive to survive, it's not right now.

I wish I were as naive as you.

That success was merely inherited from his father.

DELETE THIS

>I don't know anything about corperations or business management

Why didn't you post the last one near the end of the debate where she's beating him out and it's not even close.

Negotiating if you can put a hotel in some business district is different than negotiating trade alliances with other world leaders you retard

Australian la

Mexicans come to America and take American jobs and then send the money back to Mexican families.

Suit factory is a Mexican job for Mexicans.

i find the lacking of cute 2d girls disturbing

That isn't a lie, user. There are thousands of suits against Trump because he runs out on his debts. He is even being sued by some hunny booboo fucks who did a song for him at the beginning of his campaign.

You are a fucking liar
Eat cyanide

It's probably easier to go to zero to millions than you think. Problem is you have to abandon scruples to do so and most people aren't willing to.

Thing is, most of those 500+ were pretty much pure real estate. Anything that isn't real estate he sucks at.

>Cred Forums going fully into damage control mode

>lol hes so dum i could do it xD

Dude, go take out a bank loan and become a trillionaire then. It's so easy.

There's nothing to know.

It's in Mexico because NAFTA made it cheaper to produce in Mexico. He knows first hand how NAFTA fucks over the US.

If you had proper training for like a week or 2, do you think you could do a decent backflip? like landing on your feet super clean, and no trampoline shit

What game lets me lead a group of angry peasants that followed a false idol into despair after he's slain by an elderly woman?

in order to compete in the market and turn a profit you have to play with the adds you were dealt with. since jobs get outsourced the only way to compete is to outsource jobs

there is no ethics in business

>trump winning polls when there is pro hilary and anti trump commercials on tv nonstop
explain

it's pretty easy to do when your dad bails you out every time you fuck up

>Cred Forums accuses Hillary shills of rigging polls the entire election season
>Trump gets absolutely BTFO in the first debate
>Cred Forums's response is to literally shill for Trump and rig all the online polls in Trump's favor

This is fucking golden.

its just like buying stock, but without any risk. especially considering the area he typically buys/sells from.

>when you realize Cred Forums has become not only the laughing stock of Cred Forums but also its punching bag as well

It's true. He was born into money, inherited some 40+million dollars and an empire. He would have to have made the worst possible choices for years on end not to end up a billionaire.

Setting up a business from scratch is a world of pain compared to being fucking handed an empire. Jesus. His old man was a tycoon. Without his success, Donald would have had nothing.

This.

Us Hilldogs are going to win. Can't wait for TPP to pass so you piratefags will get BTFO.

The US is so shit that he doesn't really have a choice DESU

His dad is dead. Keep trying junior.

Bret screwed Bret

>then send the money back to Mexican families.
Sounds like good ol'd traditional family values to me! Bread-wining for the family and all, Isn't that what right wingers want?

>i don't know anything about corporate or business management but some guy told me it was hard once on house hunters so i guess that means i know more than

real estate literally requires no skill

all it requires to make it far in real estate is a lot of money

something that trump has had since he was a young lad

>You are either a hobo or a billionaire
Are you 13? Having a jet or suits doesn't make you a billionaire. Even Forbes questions his supposed wealth

>1 year ago Cred Forums was sperging about the TPP
>now Cred Forums is licking the twat of a candidate that wants to pass it

Why are we so retarded?

Please do not try to set up strawmans in order to avoid a counter-argument.

not true, someone saw his ghost like 6 days ago. hell, they even interviewed his skeleton 2 nights ago

No lie. Would fug that loli.

>It's probably easier to go to zero to millions than you think
That isn't what I posted, though, is it?
This is a strawman. Why are you defending a corporate figure like a teenager defending a fucking popstar?

what if im a pirate and support Hillary. kinda.

I didn't watch this shit on a scale from 1 to BLACKED how cucked did pol get this time?

Anyone who watched only the first 30 minutes would say Trump won

Anyone who lost only the last hour would say Clinton won

Trump missed a lot of opportunities

Forbes listed him as a billionaire. I'm not sure what you are trying to do here.

>leftists mad their nothitler canidate is loosing and polls and stooped to his level of ad hominem drivel

>F-F-FUCKING Cred Forums

He wasn't dead in 1985 when he gave him a lot more loans than the initial $1m he claims was the only one that started his "empire"

Then you're retarded because she wants to pass the TPP

>TPP
Kojima was outed as a hack

Don't conflate Cred Forumsirgins with Cred Forumstards.

>falseflagging as edgy anime poster

Cred Forums seriously can't sink lower.

>it's a Cred Forums thread
Fuck off this is a board for vidya
CTR shills and retarded Cred Forumsacks are in full damage control now they both did pretty awful on the debate

barnyfag cant stop this m8

Cred Forums is just full of contrarians assholes

if the popular opinion was to not be a cuck they would find a black man and pay him to fuck their mom while they watched

Thanks to flags.

Moot really fucked that place, hell even some retards wanted IDs and flags here.

Trump looked like an idiot and was literally laughed at by the audience and Hillary multiple times

:^)

Cool baseless accusation.

Are you upset that someone made money?

>some guy from Cred Forums I followed on twitter during the miitomo craze just posted an OccupyDemocrats image with the hashtag #fuckdrumpf

Are you ITT, Omar?

I agree, but I give him credit still for being so aggressive on his first one on one political debate ever.

Hillary won with the drones who don't realize this though because they just see "lol drumpf yellin so much an hillary just laffin it off lmbooooo" instead of hearing what he was saying about her.

She was basically just like "lol no" the entire debate.

>implikasi

What do both of these have in common?

Falseflag

because a bunch of retarded folks over at breitbart, reddit and youtube have been praising Cred Forums recently and have been telling their edgy 12 year old fanbase to come here

honestly i wish Cred Forums was kept deleted

T. RRREEEEEEE

Trump didn't even win in the first 30 minutes he started yelling over Hillary while Hillary was speaking during her turn. Hillary played him like a fool, she kept throwing him bait and he kept taking it.

>rigging online polls

Isn't this just a roundabout way of admitting you lost?

Can he recover?

no, I'm upset that I can't visit a space colony and go on adventure with space pirates

DELET

About two weeks ago. I'm water logged, I've swallowed so many tears but my glass wont stop filling.

eh, ill just have to get better at pirating then.
data is data is data

Hiro already BTFO you "delete Cred Forums" sissy redditors.

there are like three fuckin trump generals up at once with hundreds of posts each, plus plenty of other threads all trying to damage control hard

tremp got bent over and took every single inch of hilary and Cred Forums is losing it

Calling someone a racist and sexist isn't "baiting".

Trump's job now as a businessman is to make money. His job as the president would be to improve the job market for other Americans. He can do both without being a hypocrite, and it's actually fallacious to imply that he is one. It's like saying a presidential candidate that used to be a surgeon is unfit because he's going to start cutting people up.

no i'm talking about when Cred Forums was /news/ you retarded monkey

>expecting Cred Forums to be rational

All they care about is muh muslims

>data is data is data
is data

The flags keep things under control because the reader can identify if the speaker is speaking realistically from being affected, or through observation, which can be questionable.

I didn't see you complaining when we did this to EA faggot

wsj.com/articles/trumps-father-helped-gop-candidate-with-numerous-loans-1474656573

When daddy gives you a shitload of money and you can use his name to get your foot in the door it's easy to become richer

He claims to be worth 10 mil. Forbes put it at , maybe 2 billion. He sued and lost

>another political thread on Cred Forums not deleted because it's very anti-trump

makes ones brain wrinkle

>the laughing stock
>the most influential board on Cred Forums

Cred Forums is the only real laughing stock. All there is from Cred Forums is gamergate, which we got cucked out of as well.

>We

wel it is when the orange himself admits it.

I like how this thread goes from reason discussion to
>NAZIS BTFO Cred Forums BTFO WE WIN BROS DRUMPH LOST!!!!!!!!!

Anti-Cred Forums is actually worse than Cred Forums in every way

cnn.com/2016/09/26/politics/donald-trump-hillary-clinton-colorado-pennsylvania-polls/

kek

KEK

K-E-K

It's because the mods don't look past the first post in the catalog

I don't think so, not unless he drops some serious bombshells next round

He missed almost every opportunity to make her look bad too

She never directly said anything from what I can recall, she brought up statement he made himself previously. That's fair game I think. He didn't even try to defend his statements either at best he just said she was lying but

>partisan article behind a paywall to influence an election

Not reading propaganda, sorry. Get something from earlier.

Preferable to copying Russian civil and media rights

>the most influential board on Cred Forums
>Cred Forumsacks believe this

>making people aware of a poll to vote for their supported candidate is rigging it

Is getting a group of supporters out to caucus also rigging the election?

WUZ

>I didn't see you complaining when we did this to EA faggot

Who is this "we" you're referring to?

remember when us lefties were going to laugh when Brexit lost and then Brexit won?

i'm going to cry if trump wins, bros

>Hillary never called Trump racist or sexist

Top lel lads, you truly live in a different reality

This, it's literally facebook tier shit.
They'll crawl back into their tumblr blogs by tomorrow.

trump memeing aside it's actually a pretty good game you can't buy it anywhere though

are you pretending to be retarded or are you serious?

i need to know so i can judge how hard i shoudl laugh

I honestly just wonder why anyone's voting for Hillary anymore. I don't even know if she has a position.

I'm a 2A voter so I'm voting Trump no matter what but there's nothing Hillary offers that lets me say "yeah I'd vote for Hillary if she wasn't anti-gun."

STOP DISCUSSING VIDEO GAMES ON Cred Forums

keep your evans spamming autism on Cred Forums you faggot

journalists stalk Cred Forums nonstop and their memes get plastered everywhere. there's an article on Kek of all things.

we lost, fellow lefties

it's time to crawl back under the rocks

Do people actually think anyone won the debate?

Trump was being a bitch and Hillary was being an ad-hominem twat with nothing to add to anything.

>"nice baseless accusation"
>evidence provided
>"that doesn't count lol"

If Trump was actually a good businessman like you claim he'd be like 20 times richer than he is, without help and without settling lawsuits and declaring multiple bankruptcies

Name another board that's been able to actually get something as big done as get BOTH major political candidates for POTUS to discuss memes and have the entire mainstream media talk about and analyze memes.

I'm pretty retarted, but not like a lot, you know?

It's literally just because she isn't Trump and normies are convinced being anti-immigration is racist and evil.

>implying that isn't shit that leaked onto reddit

DELET

SHE'LL BE FINE

BREXIT WONT GO THROUGH

GAMERGATE LOST

DELET NOW

Video games?

Whats a good country to emigrate to that isnt leftist as fuck? I can't believe these 2 fuckers are seriously the choices, out of 350 million people in the us, to be the next president. I just want to live peacefully somewhere and not be drowned in 1984 dystopian bullshit created by the left

It was a draw, if you want to be fair.

Which is bad for Hillary, as she's currently tanking in state and national polls. There's no saving her now.

Bros I'm fucking scared.
I was ready for hillary but... oh god she got fucking destroyed out there bros.
It's not fucking fair that we have people running in the street with military grade assault rifles and that the rich can just get away with being taxed so unfairly compared to us hard working americans.

I'm fucking scared... I think Trump is about to win bros...

Oh, you should just have said so if you wanted cute 2D girls!

Anyone can get sued, only successful lawsuits mean anything. If I bring Obama to court and say he sexually assaulted me it doesn't mean he did.

this is the future we chose

>tfw Based Biden didn't run

I'd read your precious article but it's behind a paywall. Go away Goldbergstein.

get aids and die reddit

If he settles out of court on 100 sexual assault lawsuits to make them go away that does say something though

thats a cute boy

>x won the debate
How the fuck is this considered a debate? It looked like two retards sperging the same shit over and over again, bringing up next to no policies and certainly not specifying how they'd implement any of it whilst occasionally bringing the weakest banter in existence to the table while being "moderated" by a complete limp wristed faggot who couldn't control either of the petulant dipshits on display
The entire thing was both hilarious and completely embarrassing.

HILLARY WAS SUPPOSED TO WIN FOR US Cred Forums BUT DONALD IS WINNING IN EVERY POLL

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED?

Gonna have to get off your neetbux and get a job now little boy

I fucking hate this election year

I hope this ends shit quickly

>based "I hate the 1st, 2nd, 5th, and 10th amendments but I sure do love 8 year old girls" biden
Lol

He's not even anti-immigration.

He's anti-illegal-immigration.

And it's not like Democrats ever talk about ever making immigration actually easier or anything, I mean sure they'll parade around a few illegals who eventually get legal status but they all act like illegal immigrants are something that's normal and everyday life.

>t. NEET user living at home who's obvious better at business than a self-made billionaire
Every time

The damage control is real.

HOURLY REMINDER

That's a man.
Which is a good thing, because girls are fucking disgusting.

Cred Forums is actually rigging the polls because they got so assblasted by the debate.

It's seriously amazing that the two candidates for one of the most important jobs in the world can't seem to say anything about their plans for the future other than how "at least we aren't as bad as the other one!"

Cred Forums is Cred Forumsedit now, Cred Forumsirgins have no place to discuss what is and what isn't reddit, it practically became an extension of reddit after GG

Reddit, and retards in general for that matter, are liberal.

>Biden is cunny lover

Wtf I'm a democrat now

No idea what you're talking about.

It's literally about who memed the best. The VP debates are usually a lot more civil and focused on the issues. The POTUS debates are always about who can make the other look like a bigger sperg. Welcome to American politics.

nope, that don't happens.

Is just a bunch of autistic Cred Forums memes and
>my country > your country

You guys even had polite and some hard discussions where the whole thing was "anonymous"

Now you guys even pick rare flags and steal memes from /r9k/

Whats next?

Upvotes?
karma points?

>these votes don't count because I don't like the voters

ok

*tips tin foil hat*

How about the fact that he obviously meant to say "glorification of violence in video games" and failed at it?

I can't stand Hillary or Trump. I don't even know who to vote for.

>being this buttflustered at Cred Forums keeping your reptilian from winning
Pure autism

>Trump kind accuse everyone of being CTR
>Trump Ian's literally use the exact same tactics as SRS

>voting is rigging
Yea, I guess Trump supporters are going to rig that electoral count in the election this November too.
Say it with me
President Donald J Trump

i should probably watch this show