When the DPS takes a 10 minute smoke break, holding everyone up

>When the DPS takes a 10 minute smoke break, holding everyone up

>when the healslut posts hamsters on the vietnamese cucking board

dumb umaruposter

>DPS taking a break for anything but a toilet run or a personal emergency
Enjoy finding a new party, shit head.

dumb smugvampireposter

>When the faggot won't keep his "le healslut" meme to himself and realize only faggots like this meme

I block anyone who needs a smoke break more than every 2 hours or so. Its fucking annoying. Not to mention they're always fucking coughing and grunting in voice chat.

I dont mind stoners though. They usually just hit a bong real quick midgame and snack the fuck out while we are in Lobbies. Pretty entertaining.

Dumb Cred Forums posters.

Even a toilet run can be done without holding anyone up if it's on trash or right after a wipe

>most expendable role goes afk
>kick him immediately and pick up another from the bargain bin

you can't just call people dumb Cred Forums posters like that

>tfw I lie and say I'm "going to take a fat hit out of my vape" or "rip my bong" when I'm really just taking a piss so I can piss off these autists

I don't even smoke weed

>when DSP can't beat a Jay Are Pee Gee on easy mode

DPS player detected.

Toilet is fine whenever as long as it isn't in the middle of the boss fight. When you've gotta go you've gotta go and holding it can cause medical issues.

I'm a smoker and this pisses me off so much. Fuckers need to keep to the schedule, it makes life easier for everyone since we don't have to try and sync up like a bunch of bleeding teenage girls.

t. healslut who thinks he can be a power bottom

I agree I just hold myself to that standard.
I was a tank

>hamsters

Give me one (you) and I'll kill one of my ginea pigs

Gotta hit the bong

t. twank sick of being passed around

Say no more

Stop.

STOP

I had to stop playing between two groups of trash mobs b/c i nearly shat myself to death.

is that bad?

Timestamp

For (You)

WHERE THE ABSOLUTE FUCK DO I FIND A GOOD TORRENT OF HAMTARO

FUCK

time is on the damn microwave, you brainlet

>mgs4 microwave corridor.jpg

I got the whole series when I was like 10 and my dad left the computer on with tpb opened a long time ago
Wish I had saved it to a usb or something. That PC is long gone.

i'm uploading one to xspeeds right now, just for you

Best part is you can tell you're one of those faggots just waiting for some other loser to pop up going "d-ddon't bully me" and you'll desperately try fish for their battle.net.

kill yourself you fucking degenerate

no one actually erps with people on this board you turbofaggot. Go choke on your dads dick

With the date smartass

yeah sure fag-
>no google image results
YAMEROOOOO