ITT: Games you want a sequel to...

ITT: Games you want a sequel to, not because their game play was good but for their story and art you want to see continued.
I actually loved the gameplay, I found combat fun and rewarding when i downed a boss and running through the levels fluid and fun for a action command setup but i loved the art and story revamp a millions times more than the original.
Pic related

I hate this game, ww still best pop game

>post actual interesting thread
>people would rather shitpost over unreleased systems and name brands
fuck this site man, no wonder all the Oldfags and SA fags are going to the TOR chan. Its all just the fucking same shitty posts and threads every day

>true ending is in console exclusive DLC

why?

Child of Light. Probably the other beautiful work of art to come out of Ubisoft in the last decade.

because devs know at least a few thousand ppl will pay to see what happens. Which can make quite a lot of money

XIII and Beyond Good and Evil, too bad the IPs are owned by the most cancerous developer in the world

battletoads
arcade style

Viewtiful Joe

I agree with you, OP. Game had a nice art style and soundtrack which gave it a very good sense of atmosphere.

The Sands of Time trilogy was already done to death and a fresh start was what the series needed.

Gameplay was lacking but that could have easily been refined through a sequel.

Also pic related.

AH the music was very nice, just youtubed the soundtracks. was one of the last games that i really dove into before my imagination diminished as i progressed through college
Also i have seen this game before but idk where.
has anyone also noticed that Ubisoft puts out a lot of games that lead to a sequel but it never happens

There will never be peace.

This game gave me such a 12 year old boner.
Dat ass

Virtue's Last Reward.

wat game?

I agree OP, I loved the FUCK out of this game. would've platinumed it if not for the one trophy to use every single combo in one single fight - shit is tough...

same here man, some i didn't even know how to use all the combos before i killed them

I know which fight to use it on - Elika's dad. He has enough health to withstand it but, knowing all (I think) 64 combos right off the top of the head is just...unreal. Tried to keep a checklist and I still fucked up too many times and killed him on accident anyway.

Mega Man plots aren't that great or anything, but I still wanted to see where they were going with this.

is that from zx?
also Zero's story wasnt that bad. better than the regular x series imo.

Advance wars. Skip Days of Ruin