Other urls found in this thread:

masteroverwatch.com/leaderboards/pc/global
youtube.com/watch?v=OX6-YoOX2Qg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nice meme

Why isn't it a PS3 game?

Blizzard only makes good games. But they suck them dry like the jews they are

Cant really say overwatch is good.

I played for about 30 hours but the lack of content is too jarring.

No game has made me angrier than this

>comp
>end up in team with a premade group of 5
>one of them is a gold
>I KNOW im gonna get the blame if anything goes wrong because im the outsider
>pick mei because its KOTH, mei is great for KOTH
>the gold guy picks widow
>ohboyherewego.jpg
>they pick widow, mercy, d.va, and reaper
>terrible composition
>I'll switch off mei and pick tank if shit goes sideways
>match starts
>reaper falls off the map
>its the garden map in chingchon tower
>get to the point
>fighting happens
>reaper comes back
>enemy winston jumps in
>try to freeze the motherfucker but his shield and him jumping around makes it extremely difficult
>finally got him
>freeze him infront of reaper so that he can melt him
>reaper fucks off and chases a tracer instead
>my icicles barely scratch winston
>go into my ice cocoon to hold the point at least
>my entire team gets obliterated
>they all ather round my ice cocoon waiting for me to pop out
>get rekt
>"Wtf mei what are you doing"
>this goes on for the entire match
>reaper insists on ignoring winston, the ONE character he hard counters to chase a tracer around
>D.va wastes all of her ults
>Widow is fucking widow
>mercy was ok
>lose all three rounds
>end up with gold in eliminations, gold in objective time, gold in eliminations in objective
>"ur fukn trash mei"

I don't even know why i keep playing this shit. I was SR 3100 and now im down to the mid 2500s. I mean, when you land in a good team the game is just pure ecstasy.

But when you land in a team that seems like they just learned how to tie their shoes, like it usually happens, its just hell.

HotS
OW
D3
WoW after cross server anything
and arguably SC2

Yeah no

Fucking Mei player, kys

>can't say it's good
>even tho I played for thirty hours haha I'm retarded and indecisive

same here famalam.
>inb4 hurr soloQ
My irl friends don't play video games and the ones that do dont play overwatch. I use mic whenever I can but its rare to find a cooperative team mate let alone 5 others.

I got up to SR 2950, thought I was gonna make it to diamond but then I lost like 6 matches in a row. Then I kept losin and losin till i ended up in the low 2300's.

You think upper plat is bad? Wait till you see what gold-silver is like.

Torbs and bastions in attack
4 tanks 2 dps
Widow galore

maybe i should just quit.

>Its a no one bothers to kill phara through the entire match and you as rienhardt are forced to pick wether to shield the entire team from the oncoming onslaught or shield yourself from a phara because mcree and soldier are too busy trying to kill a tracer episode.

Nah the community is cancer.

Here, have a better game.

Hello darkness my old friend

17 years old and nobody plays it anymore.
Doesn't matter if it's better, it's dead.
UT is better

I prefer unreal tournament. But quakes alright. Quake live was fucking great till they screwed it up.

It's like TF2 but takes less skill, why would you tell everybody you play it?

Overhyped is a solid 6/10. The only reason people enjoy it so much is the lack of an arcade shooter for a long time since there's not been a solid CoD or Battlefield game in a while.

Overwatch is literally the new CoD.

If you thought 30 hours of content for an online only shooter is good You clearly dont know shit aboit videogames. Swiftly kill yourself.

Go ahead and bash me for saying this but I really really feel like Quake Champions will be better.

Because 1080p 60fps, you tit.

It is a good game but the playerbase being nearly entirely braindead retards makes enjoying the well made mechanics completely impossible.

>Well made mechanics
Like what? Everything is incredibly simple.

Yea I've noticed they kinda run them into the ground.

Terrible community relations.

Protip: Your teammates think you're a brain-dead retard as well.

To be perfectly honest, if your team isn't saving their ults to use in tandem with other ults, you're all fucking retarded. It's the only way to properly secure victory.

The way characters compliment and counter each other is very deep, most of the guns feel effective and rewarding to shoot. None of the guns feel like you unload a trillion bullets without doing any damage. The maps are well made, with just a few examples of the classic TF2 retardation of little ridges in walls to get stuck on, but otherwise they're all well made and balanced. Even down to the sound design, where heroes like roadhog and reaper are loud as fuck while less dangerous heroes are quiet.

They only think that because they are braindead retards and don't know how shit they are at bastion/torb/hanzo. Obviously I'm not braindead like them since i have every single gold medal.

>reddit said it was good
>assume blizzdrones
>its actually shit
a skillless FPS for the mainstream retards

>tfw not that good with Hanzo
>tfw play with him all the time anyway because getting kills with him feels so satisfying

>that satisfying moment when the entire enemy teams ults to take a point during overtime and you use zarya ult to pull them off objective and win

all those ults active while they have to watch the bar drop

You'd be surprised user. There's a fuck ton of servers still up out there for Quake 3.

>>Cred Forums said it was good

nobody said that

>Bastion/Torb

Oh fuck off, you basically never see a Bastion or Torb in comp. I don't know what shitty rank you're playing at but I've been hovering around the 3000 mark since season 2 started and you virtually never see them. You see Bastion very occasionally on defence, but NEVER Torb.

its alright, its fun if you have people to play with

>Australian guy adds me after a match
>invite him and his duo so we have a full party
>most toxic player I have ever met literally junkrat irl
>oi cunts what the FUCK is pherah doin in the air, COME ON MCREE
>lads, lads BACK OFF, BACK OFF LADS
>mate... mate.. LISTEN TO ME, LISTEN TO ME LADS
>switch off junkrat you fucken dumb cunts BACK ME UP FUCK

>he also talks shit in chat after every win
>shit talks our team in Aussie accent if he gets a gold medal

Based Aussie shitposters.

I'm at 2700 and i see them every once in a while.

Some shitter playing hanzo is every game though.

>Tfw your toaster pc can't run this

>LE HANZO IS IN EVERY GAME MEME

Who the fuck are you people playing with? And just for the record, Hanzo isn't even that bad. He can take out squishies with a single headshot and his ult is excellent for raw area denial or taking out a group of enemies in a narrow choke (Last point on Hollywood springs to mind).

who here enjoys overwatch and doesnt give a fuck what v says

the only useful thing hanzo has is his ult, and all you have takes 4 minutes to use youre useless

i dont know why they bothered to make sniper heros

Mod it to run at 420p

The snipers are powerful

A skilled hanzo can be very very useful.

Note the *skilled* part. Most hanzos are absolute garbage and misuse their ults constantly. So i rather just not risk it with any hanzos

His ult is really situational and can often be avoided most of the timr. It's not a huge killer but it does provide good area denial and is one of the best abilities in the game for crushing people through chokes. His real strength comes from being able to headshot squishies like Lucio and Zen and take them out in a single shot. He's not awful like people pretend he is, he just needs someone to use him properly.

Hanzo is a shit character.

Yes, even if you are skilled with him. If you are skilled with him then you can play mei, pharah, or zen and be many more time useful.

>mei is good on koth
Not in this universe

Neither of those are really terrible. The problem is blizzard set the bar so high that their new stuff pales in comparison, but none of it is really BAD except wow from cata to wod

Not my point, gay retard

>freezing yourself on the point then walling yourself into the corner isn't useful
'okay'

lets not forget the fact that if you can aim her ult is nearly always up.

Overwatch and Witcher 3 prompted my pc upgrade. No regrets.

This is literally 90% of pcmaster fags on this board

just get a PS4 already you poor bastards

how is bo3 not solid? like really this is the first one i played since cod 4. and even though it was a big switch, its good. it felt better than OW so i skipped it

Nigga he can't take out some of the best characters in the game with a single headshot, and most of the others with two body shots. He's not shit at all.

>Her ult which is the hardest CC in the game and covers an entire point area isn't useful in KotH

You're fucking stupid.

DUDE
Good for RAW AREA OF DENIAL? WOW
Is he good at increasing his ATTACK-PER-MINUTE? ALSO KNOWN AS APM
Can he PUSH an objective while remaining RAW OFFENSIVE?

No, stalling at the cost of being any use to the team fight is not a good strategy. You suck and belong with the golds. KOTH punishes trickling more than any other mode and any tracer or mei or lucio or genji just fucking around stalling on the point while their team is respawning is an idiot and liability.

It's not actually good.

It's just designed to make you feel like you're better than you are and it gives everyone an "i win" button every ~45 seconds or so.

>DURR DA ULT
is totally fucking redundant thanks to the superior zarya ult, and if you're not running zarya/winston or zarya/roadhog on koth you have brain problems.

Zarya Winston/road Tracer Reaper/mccree Lucio Zenyatta

>not playing mei and one shotting tracers
>not playing mei and shoot down pharahs in two shots
>not playing mei and throwing your ult down on KOTH every ten seconds
Learn to aim.

>0/03 elims
>4 damage a minute

????

He's not good on offense, and I never said he was. He's most useful on the last point of payload maps on defence. His ult is projected as fuck but can still surprise people. If you have a Zayra+Hanzo with both their ults up and used together you're looking at a full team wipe.

>really want to play comp but don't want to play it because I know it'd be a shitty experience especially with solo queue
>none of my friends play comp at all
Fuck, man.

>LADS

That's a britbong you stupid cunt.

I bet you still get wrecked even with all the assists it gives you

I bet you rage quit too

pathetic

>have good time in comp on solo queue, nearly always get decent teams
>play with friend who has nearly the same rank
>every game has a hanzo shitter who refuses to switch
Like clockwork

>playing mei as a discount mccree instead of just using mccree
Mei is useful for her ice walls. On maps with single chokes she can easily protect reinhardt and split up pushes.

KOTH maps do not have single chokes.

>thinking 30 hours is a significant amount of time

How the fuck is it redundant, and why the fuck are you comparing it Zara's ult? Zayra's ult has the same kind of CC but people can still shoot your ass while they're trapped in it, and Lucio or Zen popping their ults renders it completely worthless.

Mei's ult covers a whole point and is HARD crowd control. It slows and freezes solid anybody trapped in it. They can't do dick.

Mercy is a healer.

Is it any good on consoles?

>how is it redundant
>why are you comparing these things
>they do the same thing
You're special

mccree and mei are not the same. mei has a projectile, which has a fuckhuge hitbox, and her ult can deny the entire area of a point.

Plus she can heal herself and make walls.

Also, mei doesn't fucking die when hooked by the hog, but a hook is a guaranteed death for mccree.

Yup. I've got the PS4 version on top of the PC one and it's fine. People will post the same day 1 webms of people playing like Halo shitters, but considering how low the skill ceiling is, it's practically made for console play.

>discount mccree
She does 5-10 more damage than him and has Hanzo's critbox, to be good at Mcree you need to know how to aim.

I vote for myself every time

Her primary fire is also excellent against clustered enemies and makes them much easier for your teammates to hit as they get slowed down.

Overwatch's community is retarded though. Defensive heroes all excel at holding territory. Mei and Junkrat excel at holding a small area like a control point.

Any autist from here will tell you no but it's completely fucking fine.
But if you have the choice between console or pc the autists would be right

WHY DON'T YOU LIKE ME?

i've been saying mei's op since day one and all i got was "lol git gud shit hero." i'm pleased people are finding out.

mei and junkrat are okay, but the rest of the defense heroes are never useful against people who aren't retards.

Even in quickplay, torb, bastion, hanzo and widow are all utter shit.

mei's OP if the person playing her is good at aiming, but her right click is so hard to hit with for the average shitto that she isn't OP.

Mei:
>Massive spread
>Slows and freezes
>While frozen you're unable to attack or use abilities

Zayra:
>Relatively small spread
>Anyone trapped is grouped into one small area
>You can still attack and use abilities while trapped

Yes, user, they're exactly the same thing. Are you ready to stop being fucking stupid now?

>Enemy team forms up to go in together behind a tank
>wall them
>two wait for the wall
>three go around
>one's already jumped in

It's pretty good.

completely different game

it's not though. it's a tiny bit of leading. a matter of getting used to the projectile speed is all.

same thing with hanzo.

McCree can do the same shit and not suck.

>they do the same thing
wewlad

I'm convinced McCree is a meme at this point.

Fuck off, don't you Overwatch faggots ever get tired of posting the same shit every day? Every fucking thread I see is "buff this character" "this character is OP" "haha nerf this! xD" "I want to sniff D.Va's asshole!"
You should all just do the world a favor and kill yourselves.

Zarya is still better, but they're different roles.

Zarya can escape Mei's ult anyway.

Its easier than hanzo, since she can fire much faster, but in order to get headshots, especially on flying pharahs, tracers, and other fuckers its incredibly hard.

masteroverwatch.com/leaderboards/pc/global

Yeah those are sure some good Hanzo in the top players.

Actually, since his buff he's good at quickly taking out Roadhogs who get caught out of position and he OHKO body shots most mobility heroes after damage.

He's very, very good.

why u booty bothered enough to post tho

Reaper and McCree do it better.. why are you even defending Hanzo?

a matter of taste. she has this annoying prefire delay that took me longer to learn than hanzo ever did.

I'm taking a break from OW because of this shit.

I can't deal with it anymore.

>Watch as the Bastion on your team gets annihilated before setting up EVERY FUCKING TIME and still doesn't switch.
>Team is off doing god knows what as I try desperately to stop the payload and get everyone to group up with me.
>Not exactly sure who the rest of my team is fighting because there's 4 people on the payload.
>No one ever contests.
>Genji/Tracer doesn't kill the healer.

Just kill me.

>op since release meme
>actually only seen play after several buffs

Anyone can escape it, but most won't unless you're caught on the edge. Of course some characters have escapes which nullify the slowing effect. Rein can charge out; Winston can jump out; Reaper can ghost out.

just hit masters btw the debate about hanzo is shit
hanzo is only good in the hands of good players which is rare even up in masters/diamond but if you get a real good hanzo hes crazy

You obviously don't understand what Zarya can do, her shields negate the affects so it's a free escape for her and one other character.

You've probably been guilty of each and every one of these things at some point.

Yeah no one cares about the 2 guys in the top 100 players who play hanzo.

the debate was wether hanzo was viable in comp because i doubt anyone here is going to make it to professional level
like i said hes only good if the player is good

I would be forgiving, truly I would but I play with mid-Diamonds. Literally no excuse at this point.

Yeah, if they're availble at the time. What happens when one or both are on CD when Mei throws down his Texas sized ult? You're fucked, m8, that's what.

diamonds are the equiv of 55-70 its normal

Yeah and 2 or the top 100 players are good enough to make him viable, so clearly he isn't viable

>diamond
>55-70
diamond is like the top 15% of players

If you're in plat you're already at 60

Top 100 shows that even if they're good there's better picks for his job.

None of them play them as primary, they usually have something like a McCree as main

CD is only 8 seconds and I doubt you'll time it that well.

It's more likely they'll escape, mei's ult takes a lot longer to charge than her shield CDs

>Reaper and McCree do it better

>Reaper
Not at range he doesn't. Also he's huge.

>McCree
All people have to do is rush him after they hear him take 4 shots. He's dead before he can reload.

Also

>70 damage body shot

Meanwhile, Hanzo:

>125 damage body shot
>bottomless clip
>small hitbox
>vertical mobility

maybe every 5 games you will see someone in the top 500 even if your diamond or masters because there is only 500 of them, I have seen good hanzos that arent even top 500 and they kick ass.

If they're so good, why aren't they in the top 500?

Maybe, just maybe its because they play fucking hanzo.

>playing hanzo when mei exists.
top kek my dude. He's like mei but with half her abilities stripped out

Uhhh wow I mean more power to you but OW maps, despite having only a handful, are NOT well made from a gameplay/balance standpoint. And rock-paper-scissors counter mechanics aren't really deep.

Yeah but you use her shields all the time (Or you should be doing, anyway). Also, 8 seconds is a lot for what they are. They only last about 2 seconds and that's without them being completely shredded. They're useful but in my experience with Zayra they're nearly always on CD since you use them them so often.

When the fuck did Cred Forums say it was good?

Cred Forums isn't one person. Calm down.

i said some, obviously he isnt viable for professional but hes still viable if the player is good in comp i mean a easy example would be seagull and his aim isnt even that amazing

I play both though...

I'm not the one denying Hanzo is good now.

overwatch is fucking trash, sorry about your shit taste op

Fix his ult, Cred Forums.

bad meme

You act like those arrows are as fast as McCree's or Reaper's bullets.

it's faster to reload than to pull an arrow.

Reaper has vetical mobility too and they all have small hitboxes.

just hang yourself already

>I'm not the one denying Hanzo is good now.
Yeah because you are the retard here.

Hanzo has never ever been good, he's always been a discount mei and he is forever not viable. Just play mei and swallow your pride, you weeb faggot.

You don't know how to play Zarya obviously.

Yeah, he doesn't need 1000 hp.

Go play an actual FPS, not this watered down half moba horseshit.
Stuns don't belong in shooters.

Honestly, it's fine and serves it's purpose. If I had to add anything to it, would be 75 dmg per smack instead of 50.

bad meme

100 Damage a hit.

Max HP = 500.
Movement speed increase.

You're right, he needs more. 1200 would be fine. Also remove the CD on his jump completely while in raging monkey mode. Oh and while we're at it, shave 2 seconds off his bubble shield because 14 seconds is too fucking long for what it is.

Winston is now fixed. World peace achieved.

what did he mean by this?

A pre nerf Genji with 1000 hp how wonderful.
His ult is to kick people out of objectives or to their death, not killing.

>implying I only play overwatch

Really now, hang yourself

What is it that makes so many people so butt flustered when it comes to Overwatch?

You really don't get this much "stop liking what I don't like" anywhere else but moba threads.

>retard
>weeb faggot
>over calling Hanzo decent

Learn to socialize.

Also I'm a pharah main if anything.

I'm just telling you the benefits user, you can play Reaper and McCree all you want. McCree is my second most-played so I wanted to mix things up, and I'm enjoying Hanzo.

Good, you're halfway there. Now stop playing overwatch and play those other games more. Congrats, you've cut a ton of shit out of your life.

I just got back up to 2600 points or whatever and im afraid to play more matches.

Theres always gonna be an offensive widow or bastion.

>Max HP = 500

You realise Winston already has 500hp, right? Like, in his normal state.

I'd probably like this but gtfo if I'm spending £30 on an multiplayer-only game

ur right
but i said
500 HP.
100 Damage a hit.
No mobility change.

It's a gorilla rampaging.

he's a big target so he can get shut down easily by focusing damage on him.

Pretty sure Reaper could kill that before he can kill reaper.

At the end of his ult he just fucking explodes

was my point

You want to make him worse than he is normally while he's ulted?

>100 damage per hit
is that too little?

>Overwatch
>Good

git gud and carry everyone

>weebposting makes you right

Nukes are the answer.

You could give him as much damage as you want, he'll still be completely shredded with only 500hp.

>Why isn't this multiplayer first person shooter with a large emphasis on competitive play and quick reactions available on a console that wouldn't even be able to maintain a 30FPS target?

Dear lord man, just let him go.

God forbid he plays and refuses to play any character besides hanzo and genji

The nukes are what caused the anime!!!

did genji get shredded with 150 hp? or did the opposite happen?

He's going to play Mei and Dva.

On the other hand, they are 3.5k but what about you?

I like you

Did genji double his size when he ults?

Genji has a much smaller hitbox and is way faster than Winston. He's basically fucking Tracer when he dashes. He's there, then he's not there, and then you're dead.

The size compares to his health.
His Jump is his dash, with a short CD.

You need to find a balance between good and broken. If he has 1k HP and 100 damage per hit he's OP.

500 and a big hit box is enough to decimate a team who doesn't focus him down immediately.

>be ana
>wait for genji to show up after he shouts his ult
>sleep him
>piss bottle him
>shoot him twice
>he dies
>spends the rest of the match how much bs ana is
Genji mains are so delusional it hurts my soul

>these two are my most played characters

I hate you

Your half the reason I'm Mei all the time

i assume u watch anime and like 2d girls

Don't listen to the first two idiots. Go watch dsp play overwatch and you'll see everything wrong with the console version. Holy shit it's so embarrassing. They actually had to nerf torbjorn specifically on console.

It wasn't even necessary desu, especially since comp dropped The problem with Torb on consoles was the way people stacked him in quickplay. Since you can't stack in comp they could happily remove the 30% damage need and he still wouldn't see much play.

getting paired with a 5 stack with diamonds bad matchmaking

That's not true at all. You just have to know how and when to use them.

Depends on your individual (Numbered) rank and the teams overall average rank. Having a diamond emblem means diddly if your team average is 2600 or something.

>assumed it was my co-workers
>it actually was

Overwatch is similar enough to a MOBA that it attracts moba-tards.

It's all tier lists and toxic whining about hero choices.

>toxic

It's pretty fucking good. Junrkat is the best. I feel like he should be an attack hero instead. Especially since he almost always has gold in damage

5 of the players on my team being 400 points under my rank

there is a good reason hes defense

youtube.com/watch?v=OX6-YoOX2Qg

his ult can serve its purpose (pushing people off the point) and occasionally be good at getting kills (vid related) but it definitely should get a buff to the melee damage at the very least

Typical Junkrat shitter knows fuck all about the game.

kek

How do you know they're 400 points under your rank?

View their career profile

>fucking d.va
>feels good man
>you about to nut
>she tells you "do it on my face ;)"
>you pull out and start stroking furiously
>you don't want to let her down
>you are about to explode
>"TIME TO RAISE MY APM"
>she blocks your entire load, getting on fire in the process
>she just used you to get the mvp card
>everybody commends her, even herself
>EPI-LEGENDARY
>nobody commends your card 'most semen sprayed'
>"thanks for the love" she states aloud
>she didn't show you any love, when you gave her all of your love
>tfw

Oh right. Yeah I don't bother checking their profiles of anything like that. Generally the average is around my rank, so I assume we're we're all very similar.

D.Va needs a nerf

no she doesn't you fucking shitter.

Even in qp I get upset with retards sometimes

>>match starts
>>reaper falls off the map

Had the Lucio that was on my team keep fucking up and doing this on Ilios. We still won but that first six minutes was fucking tense. It was essentially 5v7 because he kept fucking off to go grind. Don't know how we won that shit.

>expand dong grapple from SSB
>only works on characters with a 250 base hp or less
I wish to throw characters off of cliffs.

>Pharah on your team
>bullet magnet
>is constantly hovering close to the ground
>JUSTICE a few times, scores 1-2 kills
>generally unremarkable to average contributions

>Pharah on the enemy team
>has a masters in geometry and knows how to lead shots
>ejects niggers off of bridges and shit constantly
>sneaky Egyptian rat that pounces up and JUSTICE's for team wiping damage
>is generally FUCKING IGNORED by the rest of the team
>never allows a Widowmaker or McCree home in because she's playing like a Sniper while the tanks absorb the brunt of the aggro
>is inevitably Mercyblessed so she doesn't have to be accurate anymore

Dude. Super weak. I really wish Torbjorn would get some of his power back.

She needs a range buff or removing that dumbt slowdown when showing.

She really doesn't, just boost into their face. I end up with gold/silver damage with her most times.

>Destroy her robot
>she pops out of it and is basically Tracer without the time powers
>only has to wait a few seconds before summoning a new robot
>her Ult has ridiculous range that is impossible to get away from if you're within 20 feet of her

Playing as D.Va is easy mode, so you're the shitter m8

its not hard being better than mediocrity like overwatch

Her ult is not Mei, literally anything can protect you from it, a wall, the payload, a letterbox.

>Says one of the guys who probably spent 300h+ running around in Dust2

Reaper's back is big enough to carry the team. Do it. I'm using him to claw my way the fuck out of Gold. Inch by inch by damn inch. Gold is nothing but Silver-tier anyway. You run into some really shitty team comps..

The worst part in competitive is positioning.
A lot of people don't know when to fall back or when to push in.

>tfw eternally stuck in 3000-rank

There's nothing to fix, it already is great.