Am I starting to grow out of vidya or is vidya just shit nowadays? It kind of makes me sad desu

Am I starting to grow out of vidya or is vidya just shit nowadays? It kind of makes me sad desu

outgrowing it, I'm there too.
>25
>want to play games
>look at the current catalog of games
>don't choose any
>go back to doing something else

Oh well, its not the worst thing in the world desu. But it sucks not having that sense of joy that youth + gaming provided.

Get a different hobby, you fucking mong and stop spending all your free time on the computer

Great another hurt durr games bore me im so depressed give me attention thread, at least you aren't using a selfie like that other ugly autistic faggot
Get a new hobby

Indeed, being young plays a big factor in playing vidya. I enjoyed COD immensely when I was 14. Nowadays, I think COD is a shitty series and only faggots play. Black ops 1 was the last COD I played.

Get adderall and 100% your backlog in a month. Don't listen to these losers telling you to get a new hobby, everything is shit but video games, those are fun. Life is shit.

Why GIS that image shows results about a diving bell accident?

yeah, because the politic threads and other shitposting is so important to board culture.

I'm an indie developer struggling with ideas for what I want to work on next. What's a game idea that would get you back into gaming?

>Open world
>Maximum character customization
>Huge generated world
>Customizable weapons
>hundreds of enterable buildings
>Driving almost any kind of vehicle
>Mod friendly

Basically real life in video game form.

sounds like Just Cause + character creator desu.

Interesting, thanks.

I have one similar concept. Set on a new-earth type planet. Recently colonized, so it's like the new wild west in space, anything can happen. Lots of places to go and missions to take, with a comfy hub area where you can get upgrades. I like the vehicles idea, but it would be too much on my plate. Would be like an FPS-RPG, similar to fallout.

What do you think?

Followup question:0

What is the art-style similar to? Or how would you describe the art-style?

recore?

World culture has been declining since the dawn of this decade. You need to dig for the "standouts" that appeal to you. In my experience there is always a rare few pieces of entertainment that come out every year that I'm interested in. Just trying to really 100% one game with a busy schedule and sensitive ears that you can't expose to loud noises for too long means it can take months to finish. The games I'm interested in usually have something to do with my own personality and life story. You have to put in the work of making a game fun but also look for those "standouts". It is a sort of meeting halfway situation. Skyrim wasn't fun for me until I turned on cheats and started role-playing instead of playing the game.

Recommendations: Dragon Quest builders or general series, Dragon's Dogma, I am Setsuna, Bionic Commando, Penumbra, Gurumin, Castle Crashers, Mirror's Edge, Gundam vs. Gundam, Fallout, Grim Fandango

I'd prefer it to take place on Earth but being able to explore other planets as you progress in technology. Maybe taking place in the far future after a war or some sort of apocalyptic event (I know this is starting to sound like Fallout). Earth's population would only be like 100 million or less.

Not too sure on this one, maybe Half Life 2 style?

I see. I wanted a mysterious new planet because there would be aliens to hunt and alien ruins to explore for treasure. But there would also be a civil war type thing with two major opposing factions, so it would also involve human vs human conflicts.

Ok, so realistic yet slightly stylized.

>World culture has been declining since the dawn of this decade.

I've heard this too. What's causing this?

Twitter, facebook, tumblr and smart phones.