youtu.be/ppwLAWpBrDw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did sev die at the end

forever MIA

>Clone Wars made them canon again
>Sev still not saved
>Sev never saved
>Ever

He survived, and after he would have ended up with the rebels. This is a great reminder that Cred Forums is too ADHD-ridden and autistic to read books.

When did he return? What book was it? It wouldn't surprise me though.

Anyone else ever notice how this game was basically COD4 before COD4 came out?

Had a quick melee kill, quick grenade and AI dudes doing cool cinematic shit here and there. The squad mechanics are basically in COD too you just don't have manual control over it. (Dudes stacking up in cover, planting charges or hacking computers etc)

This is making me want to play RC again.

WHENDIDTHISHAPPEN

Why did you leave him behind? You don't leave brothers behind and he was blood.

Clone Wars made their existence canon, not the game. Therefore Sev is fine and they all joined the Empire.
Its just a short cameo of Delta Squad coming out of a ship briefly and that's it.

Not being autistic enough to read shotty fan fiction can only be a good thing

All they get to do is how up with the body of a Dead Jedi then they leave.

But another Clone Commando named Gregor does some stuff later on.

>there will never be non-SJW Rebels series about Delta with Boss vs Rex in the end

>non-SJW Rebels

You means Rebels and how Filoni spends his time killing off waifus?

In Clone Wars, they even canonized the HUD from Republic Commando.

Ten outta ten

they made it a saint?

I have to go walk something off

Do you want Boss to die?

The prequels are now justified.

Clone Wars actually gets really good the later it goes on and justifies a lot of shit about the prequels.

Turned out to be good thread

>hearing shit on the comms
>stand next to final turret and looks at the first turret on the left
>He's just sitting there making noises like a fuck.

The plan for the sequel included Sev rescuing the other members. It wasn't a fanfic, dipshit.

He will die anyway on Death Star.
But I actually want that Delta stole Nebulon from Rebels, like they stole Acclamator from pirates and confederation.

>we will never get an imperial commando
>Sev is basically Schrodingers clone trooper at this point
>tfw Sev could have joined the rebels but we will never know

Assuming Delta Squad was even on the Death Star. They could have been elsewhere. They weren't 501st so they didn't follow Vader around to Endor and the Death Star. They likely were busy dealing with other things or potentially became like the Death Troopers in Rogue One. The Imperial Commando books aren't canon anymore, so they could be anywhere really, maybe not even with the Empire, though that is doubtful.

Republic Commando is Legends now, not canon. Sev is fine.

BASED
A
S
E
D

They'll make it canon, it doesn't contradict anything like other EU stuff did.

Though it is a violent so probably not. Can't have Star Wars be above PG-13.

Y. Y, X DOWN, R, L, R, UP

>tfw no BoB miniseries about jaded clone commandos losing their last friends to rebels and Vader while they keep trying to do their duty

They won't make it canon because we're beyond Clone Wars now, we're not going back to it for some time and they're being very picky about what they choose from Legends that gets brought over and even then its not 1:1 entirely.

Besides Star Wars in general is violent, people get their heads, arms, legs, etc. cut off constantly in the movies.

>fanfic
Except some of the books are actually licensed. Looks like you're too autistic to even Google basic information, let alone read a book.

Who gives a shit about what's canon or not?

Yes and all of the EU is now Legends. Not canon.

People butthurt that their favorite speshul snowflaek story from EU isn't canon. Probably the same people that thought The Emperor force crushing planets and Luke force crushing black holes was super cool.

Either that or Mandofags that are butthurt over Boba Fett.

>not knowing only most of the EU became Legends, not all of it

Wew, are you pretending to be retarded or are you actually retarded?

>has rifle in hands
>will use wrist dagger stabs
>has pistol in hands
>will use weaker pistol whipping
For what purpose? The pistol was the best weapon in the game otherwise.

>They weren't 501st
They were 501st

All of it became Legends. Please tell me what isn't Legends so I can shut you down in an instant.

>Besides Star Wars in general is violent, people get their heads, arms, legs, etc. cut off constantly in the movies.

Yeah but RC was really violent. blood, gore, body parts flying everywhere. The movies are tame compared to it.
>They won't make it canon because we're beyond Clone Wars now, we're not going back to it for some time and they're being very picky about what they choose from Legends that gets brought over and even then its not 1:1 entirely.

So? They are also beyond the galactic civil war, yet new content is still made for that.

Nigga did you watch Clone Wars? Hell, even the new movie had more blood in it than the originals outside the arm chopping scene from the first movie.

It shouldn't matter if it's canon or not if you enjoy it, the novels aren't going anywhere, I enjoyed the old EU but I get why Disney did it even if I don't like it.

Christ, was it with Anti-EU shills? sure, a lot of the EU was bad. But not all of it, a lot of great Star Wars content came out of it. KotOR being one of the most notable.

Blunt trauma from a pistol-whip doesn't produce enough bloodspray on a reliable enough basis to use your helmet's tacticool windshield wipers

Not canon. The only canon thing about Delta Squad is they recover Halsey's body and deliver it to the Jedi.

Shitty licensed fanfic is still shitty fanfic, only now you can wipe your ass with it to give it a proper send off.

Not canon.

Based Filoni will make KOTOR canon and make the Old Republic great again.

>Yeah but RC was really violent. blood, gore, body parts flying everywhere. The movies are tame compared to it.
Most of them are droids though, and we still see blood in Star Wars ever now and then, usually due to Obi-Wan.
>So? They are also beyond the galactic civil war, yet new content is still made for that.
Yes, they could choose to adapt it one of these days, but I highly doubt they will, and if they do, it won't be like the books or exactly a 1:1, look at Thrawn.
Its true, there were some good things about the EU, but there was a lot of absolute garbage and it all needed to be made non-canon so they could actually better work a story. Republic Commando neither hurts nor really offers anything to the story at large. Its just there. I love RC, but there is no point in making it canon.

Just because Revan may exist doesn't make KotOR canon. It just means Revan exists. Look at Delta Squad and Thrawn, they both exist, doesn't mean their stories from Legends are canon, they just exist. Thrawn is getting introduced at a completely different time period with a completely new book, and has no mention post Emperor like before.

Wait, I forgot the not-shotgun.

It actually was just a shotgun, they even talk about how archaic it is.

"An energy weapon designed to look like a slug thrower... I didn't know Trandoshans were so nostalgic." - Boss, upon picking up a Shotgun.

>Hmm. An energy weapon that looks like a slugthrower. I didn't think lizards were that nostalgic.

There's nothing wrong with side stories in SW, the galaxy is large and not everything needs to feed into each other, old EU was good about that, so I hope the new EU is too.

Which was part of the problem of the old EU, things were so largely disconnected at times that some of it just didn't make any sense within the context of the universe at all.

Like I said, some of the EU is great, fantastic even. But it needed to be pushed to the side so they can take what truly matters and would fit within the context of the universe and work in new stories based on these things, like they are doing with Thrawn.

There really isn't any reason to go back to Delta Squad, if they do cool, but I wouldn't expect it to be a 1:1 recreation of Republic Commando, let alone all the book sequels.

Delta's only hope of really showing up anytime soon is within Rebels, Rogue One, or Comics. The comics are doubtful. Rogue One is a possibility but they'd be Death Troopers and wouldn't really get any justification as far as characterization is concerned. Rebels is the only real hope and they'd probably only be a sabotage commando team that shows up for an episode or two and that's it.

>not-shotgun best weapon
>completely ignoring the not-shotgun
>it's just so good holy fuck.

The knife was the best weapon. Nothing could stop the glory of shivin a clanka

The knife wasn't a weapon. It was a way of life.

Vode An

Full sized vibroblade equippable when?

>not wookie rocket launcher

Was so cash, especially in MP. Lock on and watch your enemy run away.

Lets go even deeper user, straight to the archaic lightsabers. Clone Troopers will be fine with it.

>licensed fanfic
(!)LOGICAL ERROR, PLEASE RESTART MACHINE

Would/10

We all would a cute Mando user, we all would, except Bobafags.

And he's supposed to be our explosives expert?

Nice takedown, lead!

user, it's not just Revan.

The woman talking to Ezra might be UNDECIDED GRANDMA

They also brought back Malchor and Korriban, although they renamed Korriban for some reason.

Also the Jedi war with the Mandalorians is canon too.

> although they renamed Korriban for some reason.

I think that was one of those George Lucas decides to change something for some reason moment.

Korriban sounded too much like Coruscant, apparently.
Which is unfortunate because Moraband sounds like everything else that's sinister and starts with "Mor"

youtube.com/watch?v=7DtVBD6W5_A
>there will never be another SW game with comfy "something big and ancient hidding in the far stars" exploring atmosphere
>Traya was replaced by generic bdsm sith in Rebels

Soapbox simulator 2016

Nothing beats talking to Kreia on the Ebon Hawk with this music playing.

youtu.be/ppwLAWpBrDw