Post the most hated character of they respective games

Post the most hated character of they respective games

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qtsbaV4-Lys
youtube.com/watch?v=Pz2LJ-4DDWU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

that's not Azura

Honestly almost any character could be hated in Fates, there's only a few that are really likable.

>They respective series
Shit thread

Thoughts?

I'm just glad that good old Grandpa got pretty damn high.

pretty much everyone is okay at awakening

As far as Cred Forums goes that would probably be Azura, but yeah as far as the West in general it seems to either be Takumi or Camilla.

Not really. Awakening's cast is just as bad. FE8 and FE9 had the best casts.

Nah, Awakening's cast isn't flat out retarded like most of Fate's.

>FE8

My nigger. Joshua best character.

Issue with Fate's cast is that the majority of them are royals and retainers. It ends up being the same dynamic between a bunch of the characters.

That's nostalgia talking based on the fact that the story wasn't quite as bad and there is better world-building. Otherwise it's a mixed bag where some characters are better than others. Robin is too competent instead of totally incompetent, which is bad in a different way, while Lucina is almost as bad as Aqua.

what's the problem with azura? she did literally nothing wrong

Oh wow Bennie is that high. I'm surprised.

japan sure has shit taste
top 5 of both is okay but below is just ew

More like she did literally nothing.

>nohr royals over hoshido royals
as it should be

First post best post. Fuck at least Takumi at least pretends to be cautious of you after you blow up the city square

>Camilla
She still won the poll despite NoA seemingly attempting to sabotage her (among other girls) and increase Aqua's popularity.

I honestly hated Corrin far more than anyone else. Hell, at least Takumi gets some character development. Corrin is such a blank slate and so far removed from either kingdoms it never really felt like he had anything at stake and I was left wondering why I was playing as him instead of any of the siblings.

Its unfortunately going to remain an issue so long as IS continues making these bland self-inserts who have supports with every damn character.

Even interesting and deep characters get a couple dumb supports because there's just no new ground to tread. But the avatar gets the most supports while being so lame.

She may win popularity polls but she's immensely divisive among the fanbase at beest. She's the Takumi of Nohr.

I think Corrin about ties with Azura. Both do retarded things, both are special snowflakes, and while Azura gets shilled constantly in an attempt to make people like her, Corrin is too bland to be interesting yet too much of a beta retarded to be a decent self-insert.

>she's the Takumi of Nohr
What? Where are you even getting that?

Azura is the worst part of the fucking game. Corrin is pretty bad, but at least they have the excuse of being a naive shut in. Azura is just constantly spewing bad idea's that make things even worse.

cuckalos

Yea that's probably the main reason why I hate Corrin. He's just a symbol for the direction the series is going. It's a real shame because Fire Emblem MC's have never really been brimming with personality but at least the had some presence in their respective universe.

This nigga gets it. Fuck this blue-haired exposition fairy bitch.

Nothing. Redeemable.
Shit. Character.

I really hate that hair color
and if you marry her, you get 2 childs of that bullshit blue
goddamint

>Forrest that high

Pretty fucking degenerate lad

>Orochi at the absolute bottom
>Reina and Scarlet not far behind
>Arthur and Azama that low
>Leo's faggot son being that high
>Flora ahead of Felicia
>MCorrin and Azura in top 5
>FCorrin at #1

Jesus, the only good thing is that most of the child characters we didn't need in this game are at the bottom.

To be fair, Forrest is less of a cunt in the Japanese version. He is still one of my least favorite of the children though.

>Niles' thing is that he shits on just about everyone
>immediately starts sucking Azura's clit in their support
I think I hate that about her more than just how dumb she is. Not that the two aren't totally unrelated.

You can tell that the votes are dominated by girls. Femui gets the self-insert vote since girls actually care more about that than guys, Arthur and Azama aren't bishies, Forrest is a twink trap and Nina is easily relatable to the fujo crowd. However Foleo wasn't a SJW mouthpiece like Forrest is.

That said Flora is > Felicia. Surprised she got higher since moeblobs tend to be popular.

>Nohr royals at the top

could be worse

Top this

Pretty sure a lot of girls like Takumi

I'm a guy and I warmed up to him.

Eh, yea, I didn't actually like her. I think her pic is just bad outside of the movie cutscenes.

I would not say anyone could be hated but I might concede only a few are likable. Alot are passable.

All right, now post the BEST character

Azura's character makes a shit ton more sense if youconsider her to be a plant by Valla the entire time.
Why else would she encourage such terrible decisions?

This is literally the shittiest list ever.

Once he falls to the Dark side, he actually gains a personality. But before that moment, you are right.

that is just one of many changes to the story that would make it immeasurably better than the shitfest we have now

He didn't turn out to be shit as I assumed, but I wouldn't rank him too high.

I'd go with Benny as a guy and maybe Beruka as a girl. Benny has best personality and great stats. Beruka has great stats and isn't a tryhard edgyfag.

Fuck, now I see why you people hate Corrin. When I played, I wasn't really too interesting my MC's plot.

NX Remake of 8 with fixed difficulty and both routes merged into one longer story

would you play it?

#3 is Oboro.
Wow. I like her but didn't realize she was THAT liked.

>Xander is #2
For what reason? He's kinda a bro but he's also kinda fucking annoying. Ryoma eventually LISTENS to you, but Xander never does.

>anyone past #19 on the list of boys is utter shit
Wow, I never realized how much of the Fates cast was utter shit. There's also crap between 1-19 but past 19, there are no redeemables.

As long as they fix that BULLSHIT private ship chapter on hard

For all the people not posting FE characters, fuck off, this is an FE thread.

I think most people were upset that the plot had sooooo much potential and they gave us the shit fest they did. Somehow Revelations is the worst of the bunch, Nohr is poor storytelling but in a way it is so bad I just laughed, Hoshido is just on the edge of trying to be good but it is still very bad that it just upsets me more. If you are going stupid storyline or realize that at least go pants on head retarded like in Nohr so I can get a laugh out of it. Or make the maps good so if I just want to hit start and skip the story I can and still enjoy myself.

gents, how do we save fire emblem?

>[Something seems to be bothering Carth. Maybe you should speak to him and see if you can get him to open up about it.]

Mods will delete it anyway. Every FE thread I've been in in the past month mysteriously is deleted. And they aren't even waifu threads.

>there is better world-building

The only advantage Awakening's world-building has is riding on the coattails of Marth's games

Did you read Xander's end speech? He agreed with you and wanted to side with you but he felt his duty didn't allow it. Some people don't like it, I found him to be one of the more interesting people in all three stories. Also he is one of the few people who tells Corrin their plan is fucking retarded.

That's not Corrin.

why were shurikens so fucking annoying? why did their effects have to stack?

Fates isn't bad but it's not good. That's my opinion. The Hoshido route is probably the best but I don't care about Japan much.
Nohr was a pretty shit story, though I was surprised with the end boss. And of course, I liked the unit type. Of course, Conquest was the only one with challenge.

Revelations is somewhere in the middle perhaps.

I didn't dislike the games. I had lots of fun but they have weaknesses.

Was expecting Kojima himself tb quite h senpai

Of course I read it. He even killed Elise, the best little sister.

Their effects only stack if the enemy has the Inevitable End ability. Otherwise, the highest debuff for any given stat is what sticks.

It's Revelation, not Revelations. There's no s.

My main problem with FE8 is the length, so I'd be all down for it.

They do?

They don't any damage basically so there's that.

I had fun playing don't get me wrong. I was just upset by the story. It could have been better.

>It's Revelation, not Revelations. There's no s.
Huh, you're right. That's quite the nitpick though.

>It's Revelation, not Revelations
No one but you gives a shit. Fire Emblem is my favorite game series of all time, even I say Revelations on accident here and there. I promise you, no one cares.

Worldbuilding is one of those bizarre weaknesses IS made for themselves. They inexplicably got rid of pre-chapter narration, despite it being a thing in like, every game before it.

I agree, I was pretty conflicted about it myself and managed to have a good time with conquest in spite of the the shit story

Elise killed herself and he felt bad and basically committed suicide and admits he wishes it could have ended differently but it never could have happened. It sucked, they also have to fill their quota of two dead Royals on every route, so big brothers had to die and then one other.

I liked Xander but I can see why a lot of people can't forgive his stubbornness.

fucking this

I would love it if the narration came back, with a nice world map

And don't forget base conversations; that would go a long way too. I just don't get why they got rid of them?

I was going to suggest it's because of the overworld map until I remembered 8 had narration.

They're just really fucking lazy these days.

It wasn'tt that hard user just spam the tower of valini in order to train your units.

Leo and Camilla also question why Corrin and Azura didn't just tell them what they were up to.

Base convos haven't actually been around for that long. I think FE9 was the first to do them, which is part of what makes it arguably the best game. FE10 had them too but fucked up by making 80% of them revolve around the same handful of characters while removing supports.

>Hoshido royals ranked lower than their Nohrian counterparts
Even Japan knows the Hoshidans royals are worse

Ubwas referring to the Revelation path where they come across the obvious traitor kid. Xander says he is the traitor and they should kill him right there. They all kinda laugh and say Corrin's trusting nature is why they follow them. I don't think the other Nohrian siblings spoke much at that point in Revelations.

To be fair, I don't like the design of either big bro but they were okay.

Leo is cool though and even Takumi becomes decent.

>that pic
Seriously. She is hell bent on being a mystery in ALL the games. Even when picking up her goddamn son, she CAN'T JUST TELL THE FUCKING TRUTH.

Leo is based

Awakening babby detected

She literally cannot because then IS couldn't charge people for the ~true route~

Did anyone ever use the fag on the right? I swear, he could have a kid and I still wouldn't use him. He's so fucking weird.

If she tells the truth she literally explodes into foam, not like she has a choice.

Yet another thing to add to the list of what's annoying about Azura.

It's not even just that though. She is always like that.

No, she could say certain things, just not the name of the place. In Revelation, Corrin, the fucking idiot, nearly spills the beans every other chapter.

fwiw he was way less obnoxious in the JP version

he's not a bad unit; decent combat and in Conkquest another staffbot and Rally Mag can be useful

Corrin may be retarded, but he at least has the excuse that he's been stuck in a castle for years. Azura flat out refuses to tell anyone anything despite having the opportunity in Conquest just for the sake of being mysterious and dies without a word, even if Corrin's fucked her and Shigure and Kana are around.

Hell, she probably knew she and him were related

should I bother trying to finish Conquest? I got burned out halfway through and regretted recruiting the kids, should I just restart?

playing on hard

Everyone likes different characters more and relate to them differently. I personally like the big brothers much more than the little ones.

Leo actually earns the title of least favorite royal for me. I feel like that is mostly due to the story and him not being able to show that he is supposed to be a super smart tactician who will do what he needs for victory. It was his level that I think can be beaten in one or two turns? It is like they say he is one of the best but he never gets to show it and just comes off as fairly lame. I know they had to make Corrin look as good as they could, or try, but I wish they didn't have to make Leo suffer for it. There is also the fact that I might be a bit bitter that he lost so many maps for me until he joined the beach brigade. So maybe a little bitter there.

Again, everyone likes different characters. Everything would be boring if everyone liked the same type of character.

Hard to say. It's the best gameplay wise and I liked the boss battle.
It's hard to say because I don't know who you used, who you have, etc.

Give it a try, but you can always restart.
It's the dumbest plotwise but best in other fields.

Honestly this would of been such a cool twist.
>Midway through third path get into this huge battle
>Finally seems like you're getting Hoshido and Nohr to cooperate
>In the aftermath Corrin, Ryoma and Xander are gathered together remarking on a job well done
>Azura is there but remarkably quiet
>Corrin says he can begin to feel the war changing in their favor
>Ryoma and Xander each show pride in how well Corrin has handled things up to this point
>*SHINK*
>Corrin looks down to sees he's been stabbed through the chest
>Azura did it
>She remarks about how she "wished it hadn't come to this"
>Ryoma and Xander stare in shock before assuming battle stance
>Azura disarms them both with ease. She's been holding back her true power for quite som time.
>Gives this grandiose villain speech about how she's been playing everyone this whole time
>That no matter what decisions Corrin made, she would undermine them
>She can't Nohr and Hoshido cooperating when she's come so far, thus she had to get rid of the one person they could both agree with

Fuck man, it's good. But there's still so much else with Fates that needs to be rewritten.
>Give Corrin a defined character
>Remove the child units that don't belong
>All stories need re-writing and polish, especially Conquest and Revelations
>Just have Corrin be blood-royalty. Fuck the waifu/husbando-fags who would argue against it. None of this Anankos bullshit. Re-write Revelations entirely.
>No Corrin-sexual characters. Everyone should have at least a few supports.
>If you're going to have Owain, Inigo and Severa go ahead and add the rest of the Awakening kids, put'em 6 & 6 on each side with Lucina joining in Revelations. Have them be forced into fighting one another. Great drama in that
>Leave the alternate dimensions stuff for DLC where it's a bit less ridiculous, just have Ylisse be a far-off, distant land
>Retainer status only limits characters, they need to about more than "m'liege"

The maps are a lot of fun? Do what you want. If you restart you have to do some of those horrible kid chapters again though, fair warning.

That's fair. I never used Leo in fact. Ever. I always already had a good mage on my team. Like Odin's daughter.

What is it that killed your interest? Were you overleveled from kid's paralogues, the story was too much, or what? Cause there's some fun maps in the lategame. After I beat it I started another file just cause I wanted to do 26 again.

Conquest is the only route with good maps, but if you overleveled making it trivial, you might want to restart.

I'd still say Rev has a dumber plot than Conquest

pretty sure I was overleveled from the kid chapters and didn't like most of the kids

I'll probably restart and ignore the kids entirely

youtube.com/watch?v=qtsbaV4-Lys

This would have fixed the majority of the story by itself. She is just that ingrained in it.

To be fair the only Nohr royal who ever puts up a fight is Camilla. Xander can be beaten with no effort, despite how strong he is supposed to be and is as a unit.

Also some people tend to like characters based on how good of a unit they are to some degree. Leo is kind of the worst Nohr royal in that respect.

Who the fuck is Corrin? They kept changing his family I don't even know who he is.

Mikoto is his mom. Who is his dad? Who are his siblings?
Even Azura isn't really related to anyone. I'm so confused.

Also, why were the Awakening kids in this? I don't mind but they seem to have memories of Ylisse.

Can someone post the Waifu/Husbando quiz one?

I didn't like most of the kids from their recruiting chapter either. Their supports made them grow on me though. Some of the kids, like Kana, just have horrible supports all around though.

DLC
Anankos's good half fathered Corn and irrelevant maid/dragon.
Called in the Awakening kids to keep an eye out for them too

Conquest ch 10 made me realize that I am, in fact, bad at tactics games

>not liking your daughterfu
Yea, not the greatest supports but she's so cute. Also I made her the strongest character ever.
Someone last time claimed she was very weak. I don't know what he did.

>maid/dragon

literally "oh yeah, they existed": the character

I like the fact that Camilla put up a fight. She was trying to kill you in story and on the actual map. Xander only beats your ass into the ground in the video then proceeds to die in one hit on the map. Leo's should have been better, and you never even fight Elise. The fact that timid Sakura is willing to stand up for her country makes me kind of like her more then Elise. Both little sisters are good though.

Takumi knew how to put on a good map though. I wish Leo got the same treatment. They are supposed to reflect each other kinda. I will never forgive Ryoma for his pot hell though, I needed that damn flame shuriken.

>Every review makes the game sound deep
>the choice you make will be life changing, etc
>Buy it
>it's not deep and while you truly DO fight against people you care about and have feels, its only half as impactful
I liked it but can't help feeling a bit cheated. Maybe I'm used to deeper or more impactful stories.

I can't hate Takumi because his maps are great

It's pretty much the third hardest chapter in Conquest, with only 17 and endgame being worse. Even Iago's funhouse is not that bad considering the rest of the route.

>Also, why were the Awakening kids in this?
Your guess is as good as the writers'. There's some Anankos bullshit in DLC that says he's looking for heroes, but none of them are especially good units and they collectively contribute zilch toward resolving anything in any path beyond their playability.

Kana was my son.
Very cute avatar on both though. Wish the supports were better.

Daughter Kana has the best support with Charlotte though. Charlotte in general was great though.

That is a hard map.

Ok

>she's your actual sister
>only shows up in Birthright and Conquest to get bopped by Hans and a random faceless
>doesn't even matter in Revelation

Camilla gets points for actually being willing to hear you out in Birthright after you've beaten her. Probably would have switched sides if Leo hadn't stepped in

>Not good units
You know, now that you mention it... Some of them shouldn't even be in their starting class.

Some of the kids are good though.

Takumi is my third favorite royal. I love his maps and the fact that he doesn't just worship the ground that Corrin walks on like almost every character.

Funny thing about Camilla is that she actually isn't trying to kill you on the second map, which is the hardest one in Birthright. But yeah I actually like that Sakura stands her ground instead of just clinging to your dick.

And Leo really should have gotten the treatment that Takumi did. Leo is a much more confident tactician yet never shows that in battle, while Takumi, with all of his insecurities, is a better strategist than Leo.

Mapes was awesome. I could really identify with him.

* Alpha as fuck
* Sneaks around when super soldiers and ghosts are tearing shit up, he doesn't give a fuck and even survives the events
* Cool and highly relevant belt buckle
* Knows tech like you know your fleshlight

>daughter Kana with Charlotte
??? Unless Charlotte is her mom, there is no support.

Also, aren't daughter/mother conversations near identical regardless of the mother?

Also I hated Charlotte. So much to hate. I thought I'd like her but I hated her demon face. Both of them. Benny went from someone I thought I'd never use to greatest man alive. What a complete upset.

>tfw almost anyone can make Fates better.
I just want to know what happened. How did it go so wrong? I've never had my expectations so betrayed, not even Spore left this big of a mark on me.
Rewatching the launch trailer is painful.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pz2LJ-4DDWU

that fucking launch trailer man...

fuck me

> he doesn't just worship the ground that Corrin walks on like almost every character.

It was okay until Ryoma did it too. I swear they love Mary Sueing. I probably wouldn't have even used Corrin in Revelations if I didn't have to.

>daughterfu
What kind of martial art is that?

This bitch

>it's a decent FE thread

nice

what do I need to know before starting 4?

I feel Leo just gets the short end of the stick. It isn't his fault but the stories. He should have been able to put on a great map as well. It doesn't help that his supports aren't that good either. They are ok, but not very memorable.

All of the Nohrian siblings wanted to switch sides but either couldn't out of duty, were interrupted, or had to check out a plot device orb that could have gotten all the Nohr Royals to side with you. That stupid orb and plot device book.

Not to be contrarian but the trailer and the actual game are the same. Maybe you were overly hyped but there were no lies or expectations betrayed unless you made new expectations.

That's not to say I don't see problems, it's just the trailer is honest.

Pairings, inheritance and hidden events. And make sure you're using Project Naga's translation.

I think it's based of waifu.

there weren't any lies, I just hyped myself up for something they weren't able to deliver

it's more a testament to how good the trailer is if anything

His hostility is undermined by the demonic possession and "I LOVED YOU ALL ALONG ;_;" reveal, though.

>the orb just shatters in Conquest
Azura, you fucking asshole

They all have little differences. Charlotte's is the most noticeable though. She has to stop herself from yelling at Kana for basically going, why? Why? Why?

To be fair, they did promise a decent plot after acknowledging it was weak in Awakening, and look what we got.

I never got why Ryoma fucking did it. In Conquest you get a side by side with Xander, who ultimately let's you take the lead because Garon put you in charge of the operation. It is one of the few things Nohr did right.

>Cree Summer voices an unlikable character
Isn't this a rule at this point?

post yfw nintendo revealed that each route was a seperate game and routes were 20$ DLC

He has some decent supports, but yeah like most characters you have to wade through all the muck to find them. I think all of the Nohr siblings have good supports together except for maybe Xander/Elise.

And yeah in Birthright it really felt like there was no good reason for them all to not join you. It's part of why I wonder if originally there was no Conquest.

Meh. I get why people would be upset but considering the differences in Birthright and Conquest I almost saw it as a test to see which 'style' of gameplay would be better received.

I watched it and I'm surprised how different it is.
Charlotte is still such a bitch. Holy shit.

Well the trailer didn't have any of the story which is what let me down the most. The gameplay is what we got and that part is fine, great even in Conquests case. But the narrative hook of the story is just so fucking juicy and then you find out it's shit.

I was told they are basically separate games so I didn't think much about it. Now that I've played it... well... maybe 20 is a lot but they still are very different and still quite big. So no complaints I guess.

Would you want to keep the between level castle mechanic if it gave you the conversation mechanics that Ike' s games had? They basically do the same thing, it's just that the old stuff was plot relevant dialogue instead of genetic text.

Fair point.

Xander/Elise is probably the low point but it still is better than a lot of other supports.

I am glad we got Conquest though, bad story I can skip through, maps I cannot.

Charlotte might be my favorite female characters in the game. She has a very love it or hate it personality though. I also like that her supports with whoever her kid is changes up the normal boring text.

Yeah, I remember distinctly reading that Nohr's plot was supposed to be about reforming Nohr from the inside, which really barely happens.

I was looking forward to a story that was something like Michalis and Camus having a secret plan, and ultimately betraying Gharnef and Medeus. Like, it sort of happens, but in the most unsatisfying way possible.

>They don't any damage basically so there's that.
>He doesn't know about flame shuriken

Same here. I know how bad the story is but I don't take it all that seriously. I had to struggle to finish Birthright though because of how bored I got with the gameplay.

And I also like Charlotte. I tend to like a few characters that are "love or hate" actually.

>Yeah, I remember distinctly reading that Nohr's plot was supposed to be about reforming Nohr from the inside, which really barely happens.
Yea, I can confirm that this was said and did NOT occur. Not even remotely. I know because I recently bought/played Conquest.

I do. But it's based off magic damage. It was how I made Felicia into a final boss character.

Definitely, since base conversations would 1. give characters aside from the fucking royals some focus and let them actually comment on what's going on in the plot and 2. help alleviate the mood whiplash between the events of the story and wacky anime hijinks

then again you could argue My Castle is inherently disruptive to the story, like how the lategame chapters are always supposed to be happening in quick succession but your army's apparently still taking breaks to relax in the hot springs or whatever

>then again you could argue My Castle is inherently disruptive to the story, like how the lategame chapters are always supposed to be happening in quick succession but your army's apparently still taking breaks to relax in the hot springs or whatever
Yeah that's main my problem with it along with the conversations needing to be more like Base Convos. Though I wouldn't mind if 1. We had more things to do in it and 2. That My Castle would change to reflect the story. Like for example instead of having to keep coming back to the Astral Realm once you get closer to the capitals you take over like a fort or something. But then I just hated the "Realms" concept in general. I hated it in Awakening too, and I think they could have done it way better in that game and kept the Babyrealms out of this one.

how do you overlevel? the enemy levels up with you. I grinded my ass off and suddenly i'm dealing with Promoted enemies like Great Knights/Paladins - Heroes and Swordmasters which have counter that fucking angers me

>since base conversations would 1. give characters aside from the fucking royals some focus and let them actually comment on what's going on in the plot
Problem with this is that you know the majority of those convos would revolve around the Corrin/Azura/Servents/Royals while the rest only got 2 or 3 each. That's how RD was.

>they introduce homosexual relationships
>it's not Soleil and Forrest
I don't even.

Soleil was fun for a while but she's truly a character whose sexuality is her defining trait. And only trait.

Who was the lesbian again? Niles was the gay guy.

notTharja was the lesbian. Because y'know, it's Tharja I guess?

not tharja

A shame that getting her requires letting that little shit Hayato reproduce

I kills me how the whole discourse over Soliel ignored her bisexuality which is something that even Inigo says is a thing with her.
>lesbian again?
Rhajat/The Tharja clone.

Why. I would never picked her as the lesbian. Such shitty choices.

Yea, Hayato fucking sucks.

Because it's Tharja. I'd have pegged Soleil, Camilla, Selena, Scarlet, Orochi and Hana as lesbian options before her. And Azura was apparently originally planned as one.

What would be the point ? Talking about the invisible kingdom outside of it is a death curse and she can't just tell two factions fresh out of grueling two decades long war to go fight a magic evil dragon living in the clouds and who is the major protector deity of one of them.
And even before that she has to persuade their highest ranking officers and royalty to make a plunge down a ravine.

>Soleil
Obviously

>Camilla
Maybe. I would pick say either way works: hetero/homo/bi

>Selena
Hm, no.

>Orochi
Sure

>Scarlet
Yes

>Hana
Leaning to no.

Also: Who the fuck is Reina? She feels like an added DLC character, thrown in at the last minute. She doesn't even have support conversations.

>Also: Who the fuck is Reina? She feels like an added DLC character, thrown in at the last minute. She doesn't even have support conversations.
The latest victim of the Avatarsexual epidemic. She's one of Mikoto's retainers, yet for some reason has no supports with people who it makes for her to. Like her liege's stepchildren, or her fellow retainers. And it's not even like she comes in late, she comes in like in the 1st 3rd of Birthright.

Reina is a mamuisexual that is is most notable for 1. being the oldest playable female and 2. having the voice Camilla should have had in the dub.

Speaking of which, Selena could easily be bi. Aside from Awakening, she also comes across as a lesbian for Camilla, especially in their DLC convo.

>see this character
>Ugh, she's going to be for the fangirls
>Ugh, she sounds like a smoker
>Literally a 40 year trying to be a teenager
>worst VA ever

Holy shit I warmed up to her so fast. She has such fun support conversations and a LITERAL beast on the battlefield.

She even joins BEFORE Ryoma and Kaden, who get full support options. And her recruitment conversation is all she gets in the main story, it's like a non sequitur.

She seems like a character from an earlier conceptual stage who got reworked and they stuck her wherever. I sometimes wonder if it has something to do with the theory that Rinka was a MUsexual (she'd be a Flame Tribe rep to round out Fuuga/Flora, and in the text files ripped from the game she's always listed with the Kamuisexuals).

And yet, she does in Rev where Xander's only excuse for siding with you is Garon deciding to be a retard for no reason

It wouldn't surprise me. Fates' development seems like it was all over the place at times. I remember being very excited for the concept when they first presented it, but playing through it I'm just miffed at how it turned out. I still haven't finished Revelation and I've had the SE since launch.

That's why revelations and the plot in general is stupid.
Even the whole "you speak about it you die" is a really lazy plot device.

I thought that I played FE almost entirely for the gameplay and the story/characters were just icing on the cake.
It astounds me just how soundly Fates proved me wrong.

I had a lot of grievances with Awakening, but I still started a second file immediately after my first. I've played nearly all FE games 3+ times. It took me a full month to beat Conquest and I don't think I'll ever touch it again.