Literally when?

How the fuck is this suppose to work? Talos / SOMA walking the face of the earth trying to rebuilt society? What else can be done with this setting?

who cares, more puzzles?

Why would there be puzzles in the ruins of civilization?

again, who cares?

Why do you imply that's a bad idea?

We've gotten a number of games where the ending is more interesting than the preceding game.

the thing about the story is they ended it nicely tied up in a bow. i suppose you could asspull something like there was more than one IAN project or talos/soma uncover some other hidden thing alex created to further refine their intelligence through more puzzles.

Not really sure what could be done either. Maybe some parts exploring some parts of abandoned earth and turning up more logs. There can't really be much for puzzles though in the real world.

Perhaps some of the other series inside of it start pushing from within and try to take over. Dragging [username] back into its own mind to fight for dominance in a puzzle based environment made from the memories of other generations.

I do hope there's a quiet moment, preferably optional when you realize one of the skeletons sitting in front of a barely functioning computer is Dr. Drennan. Even better if its not pointed out to you, just a barely legible nameplate on the door.

A slow enigmatic buildup to a contact with extraterrestrial life; meeting the testament to humanity's existence or some shit. And from then on some twist on the whole God thing, but with the Aliens.

Don't even bother making it a direct sequel, just use the same kind of puzzle mechanics (although obviously with new details) in a new setting.

>mfw Talos Principle's writers are doing the story for Serious Sam 4

prequel where you play as samsara or shepard

I'd kind of like to see organic puzzles set in the real world, but what would even be the AI's motivation once he woke up? like, what is it gonna do? I think that'd be interesting to address but I don't think it'd work as a game

What if we play as Elohim?

I'm still salty that my save wiped half way through collecting all the stars.

The game keeps multiple autosaves and keeps them in the cloud. Whatever happened is most likely your fault.

how did that stop you, the game saves all the time and you even get an achievement for loading one.

When I launched the game it said "save corrupted" and it uploaded my corrupted save to the cloud. It has multiple save points but it's one single save file.

>you will never find a girl like alexandra

after serious sam vr and 4

Good. 3 was a train wreck in terms of dialog.