Vidya character appearnces

How do you think vidya characters will look in the future?
How Would You Design them?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc4h8hNYev0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How long until Dobson kills himself

youtube.com/watch?v=1ytCEuuW2_A

I heard a rumor that he hates blonse link because of a blonde bully. This true?

I'm sure that's not even close to the reason for design changes. It probably didn't even need to be said but fuck that's stupid.

Wasn't Peach the japanese name? but we got toadstool...

He's literally complaining that they aren't like they were in the shitty 80s cartoons he grew up with.

Why does dobson hate blonde vidya characters?

HIs obsession with link's hair gets me every time. Why does he give a shit about what colour link's hair is? Does he think that literally anybody else in the world cares? Why does he mention it every time he can?

Hasn't Link been a very light brown for a decade too?

Same reason Chris Chan flipped over the "blarms", it caused sensory overload.

His hair changes from game to game. In Twilight Princess it was a dirty blonde at its blondest.

At least we know why chris chan hated the sonic redesign, but we still don't know why dobson hates blondes. If you're a blonde user, do tell

holy shit I win more money than andrew dobson and I work 2 days a week taking care of a library for 5 hours in a third world country.

He hates it because he used to protect himself on Link (the cartoon link) and he no longer can because blond hair.

How hard do you think this inflation fag fapped to this

What is it with autists and projecting on characters?

>the Samus one

It's like I'm really reading a thread on Cred Forums

Ironically my dad cared less for those he adapted to the changes of these characters instead of being immature about this shit

What prompted this? And why is he still using the rainbow flag? And why is the bear a pilgrim in September?

He likes expanded bellies

Doesn't he also really like Other M?

Yes, and so does this guy
youtube.com/watch?v=Yc4h8hNYev0

ALL

Why does he have such shit taste?

I can understand Blob's hatred of Prime and love of Other M-- He hates western video games and first person shooters, so any Metroid that is neither of those is automatically better.

But considering Dobson's lust for how the Western made Nintendo canon was just thrown away to make room for whatever Japan was wanting to do instead, I can't understand why he likes Other M other than to be contrarian.

For some reason this idiot also hates anime

I don't understand how autists can hate anime of all things.

Probably because it's sexist or something like that.

yes he admitted it
he had a blond guy bully him throughout most of his childhood.

That "canon" was just the god awful Dic cartoons that Dobson likes for some reason

Probably not at all. She's just pregnant. Although, it will result in her death, and we all know how Andrew loves him some dead girls...

I don't even think he has much exposure to Metroid. Other M is probably the first time he even thought of Samus as a character. Which would mean he didn't have any expectations to betray.

Plus, although he tries to be an SJW, he could not tell a well written female character if she inflated right in front of him.

Does Dobson even use the name "Tom Preston" anymore?

effemenine isn't a word

>Hates anime
>Artstyle is a cheap knock off of Ranma

Inflation and pregnancy are often found on the same areas of deviantart...let us not forget the days of cattyn....

I feel like chris chan is the only one who appreciates it

Do we really need more dobson threads?

I've already wasted enough time trying to figure out how one thing with the audacity to call itself a "person" can be so wrong about so many things and on so many levels