What are some games that let me kick women in the cunt?

What are some games that let me kick women in the cunt?

Fallout 1 and 2

> that camel toe
HO YA

If there is a single character I would wipe from existence its Peggy Hill. If she wasn't in that show it would have been the greatest animated series of all time.

>gamergate is a hashtag of peace, I SWEAR

But then who would Cotton shit all over & undermine at every turn?

Rest in peace

I think the reason why King of the Hill is such a great animated series is that it's more grounded in reality then basically every other adult-oriented animated series. There's always a peggy in life, or a bill, or a dale. Peggy is an easily hateable cunt. She deserves that hate because all of her faults are laid out on the table for everyone to see, except the characters themselves, for the most part. But having a completely unlikeable character mixed in with other, likeable ones or ones that you don't really form an opinion of in terms of good or bad, people that are just "there" is a reason why King of the Hill is great.

THATS MY PURSE! I DON'T KNOW (YOU)

Why didn't it hurt her in the show? shouldn't be kicked in the twat still hurt?

>you now realize that majority of shows have a Peggy
>there's always that one annoying cunt

>Marge Simpson
>Peggy Bundy from Married with Children
>Gemma Morrow from SoA
>that cunt from Breaking Bad
>Lois from MitM

It never fails. It's always that one cunt you wish you could place in a SAW device and watch die a slow painful death.

who u talkin 2

I like how he died and no one gave a shit.

Godhand

>hating Peggy Bundy
That's show wouldn't of been half of what it was without her

I actually asked a couple of girls this and they said it hurt, but more like someone hitting your leg with their knuckles.

Not the crippling agony guys feel.

I like how he died just to spite Peggy.

Gamergate is a hashtag of equality. There are plenty of games that let me kick men in the cunt.

If I remember correctly, she crumpled like a sack of potatoes after Bobby was gone.

came here to post this

>Peggy Bundy
>Lois from MiM
But these two were perfectly fine characters that I didnt want to kill. Peggy bundy fit the family perfectly. Lois was a great mom, and made the best decisions for her children.

Saints Row 3(4) And Tekken 5->

oh neat I guess.
No idea it's been forever since I watched the episode, I thought she had gotten up/walked back into the house though

Kek

Bully.
The school Prefects/Teachers would be immediately on your ass though.

Luanne.

Except she's actually gone.

They were both annoying cunts.

Awww and now I'm sad.

Oh shit, really? I need to get back into that game.

GTA 4, but good luck finding a female ped who will actually fight back.

Butthurt reject detected.

>hurr peggy hill prevents koth from being GOAT
nice meme

that actually hurts women way more than it does men

especially i you break the pubic bone, the woman will be in lifelong pain

>marge
>bad

Maybe in the modern simpsons, but then again, every character's gotten flanderized.

Saints Row

Marge and Lois were fine back when their respective series were good.

But neither of them are literally "I can kidnap a child and smuggle them across the border and get away with a slap on the wrist" bad. Honestly, that episode is the one I cannot watch, why the writers thought 0 consequences would be ok is beyond me.

heads up anatomy prof. - the same fucking thing applies to breaking a man's pubic bone.

It's pretty painful, not like getting hit in the nuts but a lot more than if they hit your thigh or something. It always bothered me that she didn't even flinch

His kick must not be very strong.
And she's taller than him so it's a little harder getting the right angle.

I dunno, I tried.

The Spanish segment at the end.

Peggy Bundy was fucking attractive as hell.

i used to think this when i was thirteen or so. when i got older, i realized that peggy was very well-written and i fucking love peggy. what makes us hate her when we are young? is it projecting our own cringe onto her?

Soapbox simulator 2016

Personally I think it's the fact that she's constantly being humbled and/or humiliated for her stupid ass actions but never bothers learning from anything.

Peggy being a conceited, oblivious cunt does make a good excuse for Hank to have to bail her out of wacky situations, but it still gets kind of grating to watch her sometimes.

wrong lois dipshit

You can punch them in the rocket socket if that counts

Most characters never learn from their mistakes and actions desu, just like real life.

Skylar was a special kind of cunt. The media trying to paint everyone as an asshole for disliking her was even worse. That filthy fucking worthless public toilet jesus christ

It's you drinking the feminist koolaid.

This is the only authentic character women can play--the dull straightwoman who pours cold water on the entertaining male characters. "Oh, settle down you silly boys!" says the non-contributing cunt.