When they nerfin junkrat

he op pls

(you)

→ →Samefag still.

They actually just buffed him if memory serves me correctly.

...Faster deploy on the RIPTire.

He's the most fun but he is shit so he needs buff if anything.

Why? Low mobility and hard to aim projectieles doesnt exactly make for a good character

>hard to aim
shitter detected.

>slow projectiles can be aimed

you didn't aim, the other guy just ran into them
the hit registering isnt on you

how you hold left click ez potg

Play some tf2 you league baby. Pipe bombs are so fucking easy to hit with, you're a shitter if you don't get direct hits constantly.

I think he should be nerfed but if he did I wouldnt have a problem with it, it would incentivize all the shitters who pick off-meta characters to stop playing him. There's so many better options for DPS characters yet theres always some loser on my teams instalocking him because hes the ebin noob toob spam character, and 9/10 times they somehow manage to suck with him.

>moves in an arc making long range impossible unless hight advantage
>moves slowley
The projectieles are hard to hit compared to hit scan or Phara's straight flying rockets
Junkrat is inconsistent compared to other characters

But he's the best way I can counter korean genjis from wrecking my entire team.

No fuck you. When are they nerfing this overpowered piece of shit?
>shotguns do major damage
>can two-shot most of the cast
>four-five shots tanks
>shots CAN FUCKING HEADSHOT
>heals on kill
>ult has a ridiculously huge hitbox, with the upper area being even more fucktarded
>one of his abilities is a get out of jail free card
>can heal and pick up souls while in wraith form
>most health out of all Attack heroes
Who the actual fuck thought this hero was a good idea?

senpai it's okay to be wrong

sup dsp

No he isnt. Play Reaper, Zarya, Tracer or Roadhog. Stop picking lousy characters because you want le ebin gold medals.

i have been saying this since before they nerfed mcree

once he was gone it leaves reaper to be an unkillable god

mcree has lower health and an inferior escape

If they remove his ability to headshot they gotta buff his meatshots

if they buff his meatshots he'll be a no better shitter magnet than mei

>mfw blizzard balanced Junkrat like Valve balanced Demoman
>mfw Blizzard was too retarded to realize that their version of the pipe bomb launcher is a babby's version of demoman's
>mfw Blizzard thought that despite this it would have been acceptable to let his damage be that large despite it actually being rather easy to get direct hits if you just don't suck at the game

BLIZZARD BLIZZAAAAAAARD
ITS NOT THAT EASY TO MAKE VIDEO GAMES

YOU CAN'T JUST COPY AND PASTE STUFF

COME OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON I WISH I WAS BLIZZARD I'D BE A MILLIONAIRE BY NOW AND NOT EVEN TRY TO MAKE GOOD VIDEO GAMES EVER

the only way to kill people is to get in front of their faces usually dying befor he can do much and his ult is almost useless because he has to get in the middle of everyone to make it worthwhile then he just gets 1 tapped

HES SO LOUD

JUST FUCKING SHOOT HIM FIRST LOSER

I don't think hes a bad character but in my experience he attracts shit players. I dread seeing a junkrat instalock more on my team now than a hanzo. He attracts players who think they don't have to aim and end up doing inconsistent damage.

He's easy as shit to kill unless he's spamming from behind cover, and even then offence characters can fuck him over if he isn't paying attention and just shooting, especially Pharah. Gotta love reflecting his grenades back at his team as Genji tho.
I agree on the picking up souls in wraith form is bs, but the rest is fine, he needs to be up close, and you can just follow his ass down in wraith form. Also his ult is worthless if they have a D.va or Rein on the other team, and if they're not bunched up all the time.

This. Yeah you have gold in damage, but any damage you did was restored by a healer, charging their ult. Sure it charges Junkrat ult, but if your shit it gets shot down every time

Just make his grenades non-contact-detonation. 120 a pop hurts.

That user is right though.

Projectiles in tf2 are easy to land direct hits with, all the models in the game have momentum that carries them forward so they can't change direction easily unless they're a double jumping scout.

In overwatch none of the characters have any inherited momentum so they can change directions instantly. Dodging junkrat and pharah's projectiles is easy as fuck.

You're terrible. Just shoot him first, and focus fire on him. His job is to deal the fucking stupidest amount of damage possible before getting flattened. Wraith form is a weak as fuck ability that allows you to simply walk and follow dumbass reaper players who panic mash shift at low HP, and if you're letting him grab packs with it its because you're retarded and don't understand heath pack denial. His teleport is straight utility and easily the most balanced it could possibly be. He's designed to melt tanks or sweep behind enemy lines, jobs that are both HP demanding, thus explaining his stronger sustain.

Essentially, if you're getting killed by reapers, you're a moron, because they have to be outsmarting you with their positioning, meaning that you are being outsmarted by the kind of people who play reaper. Think about that.

>standing behind the team in Hanamura, blasting some squishies, then shifting behind the walls
>outsmarting with positioning

he's only effective against retards who don't look behind them, if you can see him coming you can almost always kill him, since he needs to be upfront to kill you

He literally has to bait people to get close to him to ensure kills. he's so slow.

and half of the cast kills him if he does this... Genji, McCree, Zarya (she can force him to wraith) Roadhog, and sometimes, Hanzo. Even Mei tends to freeze stall him until teammates show up.