What is the best post MGS3 Metal Gear game?

What is the best post MGS3 Metal Gear game?

Metal Gear Rising, obviously

Peace Walker is the favoirte. It's polled very highly.

Rising

4, GZ and Rising

This.

Peace Walker.

GZ > V > 4 > PW

Ground Zeroes is a pretty tight package, looking back. Kojima's team can do well-polished maps; it's a shame Phantom Pain had to be open-world. Can't say I didn't enjoy my time with it.

V if you want to deal with the horrible post-game.
PW if you want to deal with mexicans using 3 rations in a row and not accepting sniper-heals.
4 if you want to deal with chapter 3

MGS4

MGS2 HD edition

I have only played PW and 4 but PW was definitely better than 4. I was very disappointed with 4.

Yeah pretty much Rising.

MGS3 was where the series Gameplay finally made the jump from being alright to amazing. Just look at these guys on Youtube who fuck around with the AI.
MGS4 had great gameplay as well, to bad MGO2 isn't a thing anymore.
Peace Walker was fun and V had that same Base Building Concept just blown up. What i liked about V is that everything felt really organic, the game lets you do whatever you want and you can decide how to get somewhere. Im still having the time of my life now with the Infinite Heaven Mod installed fucking around with the AI and building up motherbase.

This.

youtube.com/watch?list=PLdg60-UktzB6NLg6C9-AVN1H5SXjo97xc&v=V4FHs-_nRNg

>MGS3 was where the series Gameplay finally made the jump from being alright to amazing.
LITERALLY the other way around

V .

1>2=3>V>4

honestly my answer here is anything but 4

pw and gz are great, and I won't pretend I haven't put 400 hours into v

solidfags go home

the only thing that i hated about PW was the presentation. The Cutscenes with the Ashley Wood comic look were so shitty and boring..

MGSV and GZ for their addictive gameplay and gorgeous engine. Rising for successfully capturing the spirit of the franchise, despite it being a Platinum Games title. 4 for that great fucking climax that effectively ended the series.

and by shitty, i mean shitty on such a level that i didn't even fully understand the story.

yeah, they were just okay. they were pretty but not very functional.

i really liked the presentation of pw, i was in to the setting and the general aesthetic of the milliary uniforms and equipment.

the comic book cutscenes were alright.

TPP > GZ > Rising > Peace Walker > 4

>tpp is better than gz meme

>gz is better than tpp meme

Metal Gear Ac!d

fucking noobs

>tactical espionage operations ever being good meme

Anyone have a bigger version of this? I'll suck your fucking cock.

Being this much of a contrarian retard should be punishable by ________

sent ;)

ty, your payment is coming in the mail

>that little smoke puff

Early MG best MG

How does it feel to have shit taste in Metal Gear

I don't know. Can you fill me in?

I could but im too busy replaying the best Metal Gears since fucking snake eater

i bet you like rising

Acid 2

my nigger

I've never played rising but if you don't think that TPP is the best MG since Snake Eater then you're either too stupid to even understand the concept of subtext or you're a contrarian.

>gameplay wise
Phantom Pain
>story wise
Rising's story was so dumb and fun to watch I had a blast playing it

>MGSV

i dont even know what to say, 4 is a masterpiece compared to V

well you are now a confirmed shitter, reminder not to reply to someone like you

>4 is a masterpiece compared to V