So, anons

so, anons.

How much do you spend on your video games monthly?

300 a month but sometimes I don't buy anything or I miss a sale and it just carries over into the next month.

I always wait for sales so 300 is quite a bit if I say so myself.

0, unless I buy a new console to mod.

>buying games

less than a thousand a year unless I'm buying PC parts. Majority of that is on hardware and flash carts.

What did they bump up ps + to?

Lately, fucking nothing.

>or I dont know, whatever the e-cig equivalent of a flame is
These people are paid to write.

I only buy like 1 to 3 games a year now. I don't know if I'm getting older or games are getting worse.
This year I have bought Dark Souls 3 and will buy Civ6 and I think that's it. Maybe Divinity:OS2

probably both

it was a shitty attempt at humor, calm your tits you sperg lord

So what's his top played games?

I'll excuse the malfeasance if it pleases me.

Adventure capitalist

Damn wonder what games he bought.

I'd say about £100, I think. Probably underestimate it if I count it out. I'm actually spending a lot less than I used to.

before I recently got my job, I usually just bought cheap ass games off of steam, pirated, free keys/gifts, or buy console games for super cheap for like $5-$10~
now that I'm working I'll probably buy games around the $20-$30~ range without much hesitation.

i only buy the games i'm interested. So there are months that i spend 0 and months that i spend 20€ at best

Normally $20 a month but it's been $100 for the last couple months.

why aren't you interested in many games, user?

it's funny because i don't have much money. if i had more money, i'd be less prone to buy cheap shit from sales, instead buying what i want at full price and probably end up spending less and playing more

It varies, I don't habitually buy video games especially since as of late I've been emulating.

Why does every blogger need to inject a shitty sense of humor into their writing

I dunno. But I am about to inject my dick in your butt

nothing
i just pirate

Pretty much everything I don't spend on bills or food goes to vidya.

>inb4 no life

My friends are no lifers too so it works out.

To seem unique, in the sea of piss that is blog journalism

Did you really just fucking threaten me with rape, dude?
Was that necessary?

>pretty much everything I don't spend on bills

Same. I am at ~600 steam games and only 260 played

Is he "our" guy?
>Is he "our" guy?
Is he "our" guy?
>Is he "our" guy?
Is he "our" guy?
>Is he "our" guy?

>vaping
>steam

I giggled

Where the fuck do you think you are son?

I only buy a new game when I finish the other one, so I typically only buy one game every three months, unless the release schedule is looking really good.

I won't apologize for attempting to elevate the level of discussion.

I could understand 1000 if he spent on a PC or some consoles + games but all on steam games? What an idiot

0 for the most part.

Modded consoles + pc piracy

That's not even possible I'm afraid; this board is inundated with proto-simian asshats rolling in their own shit

Haven't bought any games here lately. Pirated the Stalker series though last week.

Quite.

It varies, but I would say maybe $20 AUD/month average

Piracy is for poor people I didn't even pirated no mans sky myself

Maybe its because I'm building a first time gaming rig after months of no video games but I plan on dropping upwards of a grand this fall.

I havent spent a penny on a videogame since MGSV

Arent congresmen millionaires, why does anything below 500k worth of mismanagement even make the news?

>Arent congresmen millionaires

Heh, should've kept your mouth shut, kid

AHTATATATATATATATATATAATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATTATAATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATATTAATATATATATATATTATATATATATATATATATATATATARATAATATATATATATATATARATARATATATATATATATATATATATATATARATAATATATATATATATATARATARATATATATATATATATATATATATATARATAATATATATATATATATARATARA

I don't buy shit monthly, only when something actually catches my eye. I probably spend 600-700 a year though.

I only buy games during sales but since I am a working adult, between GoG and Steam I spend $180 on sales.

>tfw will never be a congressman
>tfw will never get to spend my time protecting the constitution while using campaign cash for vidya
>tfw will never get a pension for life after just 2 years in office

Thankyou, frogposting reprobate, you've proved my point quite adequately.

I think a better question would be how much do I spend yearly honestly, my purchases are irregular.
So maybe 100-200 dollars on average.

What does vaping have to do with him spending campaign money on games?

$10 every 2 months . free to play video games like smite league or paladins .

I agree, I do the same but recently there's seems to be a lot of good bundles and sales

I just buy games as they come out, I don't have a budget or anything. Usually nothing a month, but I'd get 5 games if they all came out in the same month, too. Averaging it out, probably like, $20 a month. I play a SHIT ton of games (Usually complete one a week), but most new games don't interest me.

I live on the welfare state student €€€ and savings, so obviously not much. I'm a sucker for collecting though, so I'm constantly looking for deals. This week I've gotten Tekken 5 for 3€, RE6 for 2,5€ and a couple of PC Engine Snatcher games for 7€. Oh, and two second hand controllers 2,5€ apiece.

It's actually kind of cool to be a poorfag, searching for bargains almost feels like an adventure

You can do that when you have money, too.

Sure, and I hope I still like vidya when I become a wagie

I don't buy games every month. Throughout the year, maybe like $200 if you also count micros and dlc

Nothing since I purchased 6 months sub time

At least it keeps me from spending more on other games

>only $1000

Casual faggot.

300~ a year

>mouth fedora

like $300 a year

nothing that comes out really interests me at all and i only have a gaming pc

i let myself binge 200-300$ on games twice a year, Mostly during big sale events

I have more games in my backlog than i know what to do with

it's pretty hardcore because it was his son

i stopped playing games

Hahahaha
You're such a fucking faggot. You'll like his dick in your ass I'm sure.

Very little because I don't buy new games.

I don't buy games regularly, only when a good one comes out.
So it's about 1 or 2 games a year, averaging $10 a month.