>see a shit load of bloodstains
>okay better prepare myself
>see this guy
>two r1 him
>he dies
>keep looking for the guy who killed the other players

Are you taking the piss?
They're annoying as FUCK!

I'll do a 5hit combo, keep you stun locked, move back then hit you again with a ranged attack! You try and hit them and they'll keep faining. OH, and they can parry you too!

WTF FROM?

does insight have any effect on them? on my first playthrough I collected insight just to see all the shit it does, and when I killed these bastards they had a creepy long scream, now on my second run, with like 4-5 insight they just like grunt and die

This shit's got nothing on Bloodborne

>brain suckers
>red spiders
>roly-poly fat watchers
>pthumerian madmen
>giant anchor wielding fishmen
>witch summoners
>silverbeasts that drop annoying maggot/worms when killed
>pic related

It's fit to turn anyone into a mindless beast.

I want to get fucked by those snakes

forgot pic...

>See a shit load of bloodstains
>Okay better prepare myself
>Get hit through a wall and knocked down a ledge to my death

There is no insight in DS3

>Insight
>DarkSouls3 Enemy

>Hold L1
>block their attack
>they reel back from hitting your shield
>R1 them to death

A lot of people bitch about "muh bloodborne enemies in dark souls" but all the enemies that are even close to bloodborne tier are completely and utterly shut down by shields and I don't really understand how people have such trouble with them.

Big ones or small ones?

AI controlled longbowmen in AOE2 who micro away from you individually.

>Using a shield
Thats my problem. I havne't bothered using a shield since Bloodborne as i just like using it as its so slow paced (I know Bloodborne is a faster paced game anyway)....but yeah'. Once you start dodging you never go back.

>dark souls 3
>annoying enemies
>not posting this cunt

I dont know whats worse, the "Dont look now, but your dead!" Winter Lanterns or the "Moby Dickhole with a anchor" giant fishmen. And yeah I used the bone blade in the well, go ahead and call me a faggot

sorry, they just look like those grabbing fucks from Hypogean Gaol

Bone fetishes.

Sup guys

Sure, I do the same most of the time but I'm also not completely retarded and assess all my options available to me when confronted with an enemy who gives me a hard time.

Dark Souls is a series balanced around fucking shields. Use one.

You don't even have to fight a single one, they're in a central water area in a location where you can just run around the circumference.

At least From saw fit to give DaS3 players a taste of what they were missing. Fuck these guys too.

These are really annoying if you can't kill them quickly.

>Jump you
>Drain half your health
>Before you can run or even attack they're back on you
>You died

Fuck these things.

Honestly, every enemy in souls games with a grab attack is annoying and complete bullshit. Especially those stupid fucking cyclops things in 2 that had a phantom range of like 10 fucking feet.

I don't understand these enemies.
Okay they raise their branding weapon and you lose health.
But if you run right past them and are nowhere near them you still lose health by magic. You are literally FORCED to kill them before they can get anything off.

>Be playing Dark Souls 3
>Entrance into gwyndolins chamber
>See orange soap stone on ground
>"No trap ahead, sadness"
>My fucking sides

They're like the winter lanterns from Bloodborne. If you're in their line of sight, that's enough to make you suffer their attacks. The only upside is that it only applies when their lantern changes colour with the jailers.

>Dude people loved the enemy placement in Dark Souls 2
>What if we put these dudes everywhere
>It's gonna be so cool when your havels wearing dude gets staggered by one hit from these tiny dudes

You can kill these little shitbags in two hits. Hell, they don't even surprise you half the time, you can literally see them hanging from the walls.

Yeah but theyre still annoying. Its not really about the challenge, just that you need to stop and deal with them

It's not about being hard, it's about being annoying, they're placed absolutely everywhere and only serve as an annoyance.

what kinda drops you want fampai?

Never had trouble with them. My experience is roughly the same as

I only got 50 titanite shards my man, u got 49 more?

Not really annoying but these guys are pretty tough. The one in Anor Londo almost gave me a fucking heart attack.

Why would I be looking at the ceiling? Why would I ever be doing that when I'm having fireballs thrown at me?

pretty good

How hard is it to actually farm this gear?
Is the black knight set any easier?

say no more, have a large shard too on the house

>mfw twinks get shitloads of blue summons so I didn't have to grind these fags

when farming for the ears i probably collected the entire set about 50 times, it shouldnt be that bad, i never had the symbol of avarice either to boost up item rates

After farming

>mfw this and pure bladestone farming were never a problem to me
>mfw only +2 rings and 2 gestures and the ending left for plat

holy shit balls i sold all my stuff when i need a break so i didnt have a fuckload of items godspeed user

Is this autism?

this was a triumph

YO WADDUP

This is Korea, son

if these enemies were not in the game i guarantee nes ninja gaiden would not have such a reputation for difficulty

The health drain from being in their sight can't actually kill you but it gets you low enough that the tiniest bit of damage will snuff you out.

>hey bro lets play some H2 on legendary today

>Wait for it to attack
>Dodge
>Hit it during its attack animation
>gg ez

Literal one shots.

Just

fucking

STOP

DOING

ALL

OF

THIS

"READY THE FLAMETHROWER!"

rururururu

dogs/"not dogs" (dogs) in pretty much every game

>can stunlock you
>their weapons have ridiculous bleed damage
>they throw tracking poison darts
>they have ninja like flips and dodges
>if this wasn't bad enough, they come in groups of two
seriously fuck earthen peak

These aren't so bad until Hardest and Inferno.

Fuck them and their slow down effect. When there's like a fucking million of them shooting even the dodge doesn't work.

Oh they're annoying.
And they're bloody fast as well

Double frostwyrm in the Sparyard of Scant Mercy in Dragon's Dogma. Bitterblack Isle post-Daimon.

ULTRA ULTRA ULTRA

every single one of them

I don't understand this boss fight.
Was just meant to be a 'HAHAHA FUCK YOU' fight or what?

Like, half of the enemies from Ninja Gaiden Black.

But especially ghost fish. Fucking ghost fish.

Is Capra demon supposed to be hard? I beat it first try with a zweihandler

THIS FUCKING GUY

Oh shit what game is this?
Its where you go round an island and find clues and there is always this monster on the island as well

I love those guys because they open up secrets and die pretty quickly. Fuck everything that spawns more enemies, especially the new blue maggots that have like 200 HP on the first floor. If you don't have tons of damage Issac is the worst and most frustrating game in the world, none of the other stats even matter.

Fucking cunts. The lot of them

>Annoying Fucking Enemies

Trial & Error is bad because...?

I just used rapport on them

>look at this cool area
>NO WAIT YOU CANT BECAUSE SEVERAL FUCKING FIREBALLS ARE COMING RIGHT TOWARDS YOU
>WAIT I KNOW LETS SUMMONS ORBS TO SHOOT PYROMANCY FOR US WHILE WE USE EVEN MORE FUCKING PYROMANCY
>DID I FUCKING MENTION MORE FIRE

fuck those dumb cunts. half the time was spent running through and not even enjoying anything because of how annoying these faggots were. they weren't even that tough either.

Died the most to these guys. They have every annoying enemy trait imaginable in one package.

faggot. fuck those fishfaced giant cunts. I sat at the small opening to the cave where you get rakuyo just so I could cheese those faggots hardcore, bone blade just thankfully made it easier.

those guys are not as annoying as the giant versions of them. or the stupid max hit point draining things in the dungeon

>mfw i will say these exact things except replace fire with ice and have to deal with slow/stamina deprivation when the DLC comes around

I always figured it's meant to teach you to manage targets

hey look at tha-
>FROSTBITE
fuck well I can run ba-
>FROSTBITE
fucking hell whatever I'll just use some estu-
>F-F-FROSTBITE, FAGGOT

yeah no I am not looking forward to that.

Wait what game looks like dark souls 3 but I havenĀ“t seen such an area

DS2 DLC

I'm happy about finally having ice magic but fuck, i know i'm going to get annoyed real fast dealing with that shit

You're like a little baby.

I beat him with my bare fists the first time, no armor and a blindfold.

you can actually riposte that one, I did it accidentally and killed it in one hit

is that miasmata? I didn't even think there was actually a monster in it

>beat defiled amy
>come up to these two fucks with a keeper walking around
>die more to these three mobs than one of the most frustrating bosses in the game

>he fights mobs in the chalices

Also the witches of hemwick on the chalice dungeons summoning fucking mad ones. Specially on FRC chalices.

fuck those mobs, even if they aren't difficult to deal with, they just scare the shit out of me

I thought these were long necked dog people the whole time until I saw a close up picture.

That's because you used a guude, shitter

>roly-poly fat watchers

Literally the only time in the entire game I ever used those invisibility potions

fuck those sanic the hedgehod fuckholes

>the double frost bens fight as Mercedes

People are always like "muh deathclaws" but cazadores are 500 times worse

FUCK these double niggers, holy shit

Plaga type C are always the most annoying shit in RE4

>easy as fuck to deal with, so they're just annoying
>They do so much damage to you if you ignore them and let them hit you that you NEED to drop everything when one appears and deal with them
>flash grenades kill them in two hits because fuck you that's why
>when they detach from their host and start crawling around you have to aim straight down at the floor to shoot them and that distracts you from other enemies

fucking cunts

The one in the cathedral is worse.

>see an item on the floor
>empty room
>pick it up
>notice a message
>"beware of above"
>mfw

Surprised nobody posted these fat fucks yet

>they have too much health
>normally surrounded by several enemies who harass you
>they launch tracking spells at you
>stupidly large hitbox for their mace
>large hitbox for their flame grab attack
>blocking their attacks drains a fuck ton of stamina

Literally the best way to kill them is sprint at them and hope to christ you can slash them enough times before they turn around and get swarmed by their friends.

OH HO HO HOOOO

Never had a problem with them. They usually die in a couple of hits for me.

They're not so bad compared to many enemies in the series.

> Honest Hearts
> Walking down a road minding my business
> Compass lights up with red ticks
>*chuckle* "Ill get the drop them"
>Go into VATS
> Giant Cazador
The things were the the size of trucks, god they freak me out

A lot of the enemies associated with Pontiff Sulyvahn are annoying
>Outrider knights with extreme aggression and infinite stamina
>Pontiff knights with extreme aggro and lots of stamina
>Fire Witches with their pyromancies
>Sulyvahn's Beasts and their grab attack and weird hitboxes

ZZzzzzzZZapZZZZzzzzzZZZaapp

You think that's an accomplishment? I beat capra demon FIRST TRY on a SL1 first only NG+7 1HP 1stamina no shield/damage/heal/roll perma gravelord run with aggressive mod.