Why is it impossible to kill children in most vidya? Who really gets upset enough about that stuff to censor it?

Why is it impossible to kill children in most vidya? Who really gets upset enough about that stuff to censor it?

What are some games in which I can kill absolutely everyone regardless of age, species, race and gender?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=in8T0XTkSjw
exhentai.org/g/822871/bf962f4dd7/
exhentai.org/g/889443/2812ad9f32/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Any RPG pre-2004

But my peenis weenis gets hard when I do haha

Drakengard.

Just get mods for it you faggot.
also, what is she doing in the unedited version?

If you were old enough to remember the 1990's and the formation of the ESRB you'd know the answer to that question.

penis insertion

Sounding. That's a rod up the peehole for you normalfags.

This thread is interesting

Fallout 1/2

I was told that you can in the older fallout games but that if you do your reputation hits the negative cap

Dwarf Fortress

Seeing kids die in games is like "Post x or your y gets killed" for Soccer moms.

Is this doable irl?
I mean its small and probably hurt as fuck. Probably hurt much more than fuck.

Ultima : Pagen

most people get really butthurt about it
killing and torturing adults is perfectly fine, but if you kill a kid everyone flips out

game released this year, called inside.

kid gets shot, mauled by a dog, choked, exploded, stabbed, you name it.

Most companies don't want their games to get Adults only rating, because it hampers the distribution and selling significantly.

wat about ur benis =DDDD

Yes and yes its extremely painful and bad for your dick. It's kind of a BDSM thing.

Yes. It's originally a medical procedure, named after the particular tool used.

Of course, at some point, someone got off on it, and it became a thing.

youtube.com/watch?v=in8T0XTkSjw

If its a bethesda open world game it tells you everything you need to know about the "artistic integrity" of the developers if you can kill literally anything but the children.
In games like witcher where you play as a pre-determined character I dont really care as canonically the mc avoids pointless killing.

Not only that, but you get the Childkiller label, and a lot of "good" characters will attack you on sight. It's probably the worst thing be be known as in the game aside from a Slaver.

Can't be worse than woman beater or racist

they would get adult rating instantly if they would add that
I am an indie dev and there is enough worry of releasing shit in Germany and Australia as it is as soon as you touch any sort of violence, killing kids would get you banned in some countries and it's not an essential part of the game in any way

What if you tap the untapped market of child murdering games? Theres clearly desire for such a game.

What the fuck are you talking about?

It could be the next Hatred, just make a "shocking" mediocre game and have the notoriety make millions.

Yeah i'm sure there is. Like i can't even browse the /vee the vidya/ without seeing a CHILD MURDERING GENERAL THREAD where people are sharing their child murdering ideas. And the ideas about making the game, too.

Try not to meme for a second.
>General audience in multiple countries
vs
>Niche, mostly fetish fueled audience
Not to mention the stigma that would follow you for ever.

Warcraft 3.
When Arthas goes to investigate a village due to orc attacks, he can cut down all the villagers, including all the children. You can even force local recruits to do the deed.
>We'll fight for Lordaeron! Get your swords!
>...
>B-but.. my liege! He's my only chil-
>I. Said. PURGE!

Hatred wasnt a good game though, it mostly served as an example of viral marketing with artificial controversy.
>Niche
Everyones favourite media is something that specifically appeal to their nicle. Its not bad to cater to a specific audience.
>stigma
Yeah, that seems to be a meme within western game developement scenes, but not in Japan for whatever reason.

>Everyones favourite media is something that specifically appeal to their nicle. Its not bad to cater to a specific audience.
Okay, you are retarded.
A niche child murdering game will never make as much money as WoW or Skyrim, simple as that.

>Its not bad to cater to a specific audience.
>It's not bad to limit yourself to a market of 50 customers instead of 50,000

It should just be easy to toggle immortality, so replacing 0 with 1 value allows you to kill them. It's not the child killing desire, it's that it can really grind your gears to stampede a five-house city with bodies everywhere except children that run around you. How can I be a proper vampire lord and force grip everyone to death by smashing them repeatedly against the ground, with my minions cutting the rest down, but children are left to roam around like they can't decide on their first Disneyworld ride? Immersion fucking ruined.

It's actually pretty nice if you take it easy and of course, do you're research. OP's specific manga got me into it.

Most people arent making a 100mil budget games where every decision has to go trough a committel, those games arent niche by definition.
If you're an indie dev, making a lowest common denominator game is probably the worst decision you could make, it'd be inoffensive puzzle platformer #999 that sells 50 copies on steam.
Maybe have child murdering as a theme among others, its not a comprehesive game idea anyway.

Indie does not mean small. We have a sizeable budget, and no, the game is not aimed at lowest common denominator, neither is it meant to be a mobile trash, but that's beside the point.
I am saying that no dev studio will make a child murdering simulator unless they want to have a shitty stigma on their head, not to mention that it will barely sell. I mean this isn't even hatred tier, it's far above it.
As for child murder as a side thing, it can be implemented but I understand why a lot of devs choose not to, if censorship in certain countries wouldn't exist this issue would almost not exist.

>it's a stealth FO3 hate thread

Thanks NMA!!

>censorship in certain countries
How heavy pressure does germany and australia really put on developers? Do you have an estimate of lost revenue?
I thought the only reason developers self-censor was steam not allowing the game on the store.

I figure if a game allows killing anyone you want but they want to make children invincible then the game just shouldn't have children in the first place.

Society has an obsession with "muh children", even though most children are literal sociopaths.

What games let me rape little girls?

it doesn't hurt at all if you do it right. Most people don't do it right though.

Most games the girls tend to ask for it so.
In unteralterbach you can fuck your little sister but you might as well watch that as a video.

Rance

IW you could do the same.

Your first devoured human in Ultimate Spiderman as Venom is a child with a balloon, I believe.

Elona. You're actually encouraged to.
>see little girl caring for her sickly mom
>kill her and then her mom for their card and statue
>see a cute little white-haired girl in a small farming village
>kill her for her card and statue
>see the fucking Queen and General in the throne room
>murder both of them for their card and statue
>see a faggot with heterochromia in a dirty robe
>stay as far away from that motherfucker as humanly possible

>Niche, mostly fetish fueled audience

Works for eroge.

>I am saying that no dev studio will make a child murdering simulator unless they want to have a shitty stigma on their head, not to mention that it will barely sell.

But what about a child fucking simulator? Tap that loli market, in more ways than one.

But Rance specifically doesn't like little girls, their bodies aren't sexy enough for him. He likes girls from 15-30 years old.

>14

The games started pandering more to the lolicon market since Quest.

She's 15 now, and even then he didn't want to do it because he was afraid she couldn't handle his dick (and he was pretty much right), but she whined and begged until he gave in.

Fact remains he's dicked little girls in the past.

Demon girls too.

Not her true form

>Demon girls too.
Honestly, who wouldn't?

Still a little girl with an undeveloped body.

>find a neat sword
>"It brings an end"
>oh shit must purge shit like a motherfucker
>take a swipe at the nearest harmless wildlife for testing purposes
>the worlds collective face when

Because psychology, humans are by nature programmed to feel protective over offspring, although at times there is error in the system.

Baby animals in general have common cute characteristics which causes people to feel protective over them. Large eyes, soft fur/skin, small size, whimpering, etc.

It's part of the reason why only young wolf pups bark and not adults.

Source for OP's image?

exhentai.org/g/822871/bf962f4dd7/

Thanks friend, got my nightly fap right here

stay on topic you fucking pervs

can't help it sorry

also if you want a game you can interact with kids
modded skyrim is a good start

and he was dam right

So where can I get my hands on this lovely story?

asangi i think
something about clones
i'll find it

exhentai.org/g/889443/2812ad9f32/

Victim Girls 20 THE COLLAPSE OF CAGLIOSTRO

Fallout
Deus Ex

>all those tags
Jesus
>mind break
There's the money maker!

Thank you for finding it.

What kind of casul likes mindbreak and doesn't know about Asanagi?

Dwarf Fortress

The one that seldom reads hentai anymore. I cut back on my reading and watching a lot in the past few years so I'm not as familiar with the artists.

wtf this thread isnt vidya

>hurtcore
No thanks. I like my femdom gentle.

Asanagi is a god, I have fapped so many times to his work

>Who really gets upset enough about that stuff to censor it?

Americans. Guarantee everyone in this thread saying it's "society" or "most people" actually only know other Americans. You're all babies.

I'm with this user. Grow a fucking spine/thicker skin/ a pair of balls, you pussies!

source?