Anyone here looking forward to Dragon Quest Builders?

Anyone here looking forward to Dragon Quest Builders?

This game is kind of what i wanted Minecraft to be.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sKbK3zfTre0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Waiting for reviews and vita port quality. If it's 3.61 then I can't play it so theres that as well.

>dragon quest + minecraft building + city sim

All it needs is waifus and it will be the perfect game.

DQ is all about waifus so i'm sure there are some in there.

Will this game be on PC? Would people be able to create breeding mods?

Stop making this thread. This is like the third time you made this and in both DQ threads up you posted a link to your thread. The thread still died. Take the damn hint.

There's no PC announcement but it'd be weird if there wasn't one in the near future considering the kind of game this is.
Give it a few months post-release.

>that fucking file name

What? How?

Is someone autistic enough to beat the Dragon in the demo?

Git gud fag

I don't want to wail on him for 2 hours or so.

>Consolefag detected

If you got two hours to shitpost you got two hours to kill a dragon

I continue to build out my base instead.

LOL he must be getting cucked!! amirite guise? LOL best meme 2016. Looking forward to where we cna take this great meme in 2017 and beyond!

I'll probably get the Vita version

where is the english demo?

I'm extremely hoping this game is good. It looks awesome and I want something to play on console.

It's digital only in the west if you don't mind.

It's out in europe. No idea about america. Guess not.

Our numbers are trending upward!

From what I've seen of videos the Vita version is like World of Final Fantasy. Basically plays the same just at a lower resolution and lacking certain lighting effects.

This game looks really fun. Is it a pretty open ended and / or long game?

oh boy, the finally that euro account i made on a whim will get a use

>vita port quality
youtube.com/watch?v=sKbK3zfTre0

Here you go

Do you have legitimate autism?

two beds form into one bed

What are the reviews like in Japan?
Is there a Japanese metacritic i can look at?

No port announced yet, but knowing Square Enix I'm sure they will port it with time.

DQ heroes got a unexpected pc release a couple months after it came out for PS4 so maybe there's hope.

bump

yeah, it's called minecraft mod with good skin.

I can deal with digital only. I wish they'd do a physical release, though.

hey little kid, it's past your bedtime

autism is another great maymay

okay grandpa. Please stop stalking underage on facebook.

I ended up importing the vita version about a year ago thinking we would never see a release over here, I'm surprised how much it reminds me of darkcloud

But
Can I make SLOPES?

I've been waiting so long for this shit that I've actually lost interest in it. That's been the case for pretty much every game on the PS4 for me. The games get announced way too early, then I find myself losing interest long before they even release. I even bought Star Ocean and then never played it. It's still in the shrink wrap.

NO FUCK OFF!

Where's the demo at? I googled it but when I click on it it says page unavailable.

Just pirate the jap version.

Can you actually build 3 dimensional shit more than 3 blocks high? Because I haven't seen it

I want to play it but I feel like the vita version might be the comfiest.

>reviews
Are you 12?

Where was cuckoldry said or implied at all? You're the one who brought it up and then sperged over it.

Of course you can, download one of the demos. It's not hard making a JP/EU account.

Does ps4/vita have their own trophy list?

Can you transfer saves?

Is there a way to make randomized worlds?

Definitely looking forward to this game. I tried the Japanese demo a while back and although I didn't understand everything that was going on the gameplay was comfy as hell. I may give the English demo a try this week.

They are. The new asia english release is coming out on our release date I believe. It's on play-asia.

This. I wish crossbuy is still a thing.

I think crossbuy has only been limited to Sony owned IPs

This would be a great crossbuy game fuck even a discount would be nice