ITT: You NEED to defend the mobile gaming industry

ITT: You NEED to defend the mobile gaming industry

that picture doesn't have a single meme in it

yes i'd love to defend the literal shovelware casual sector of video games

it keeps the normies contained.

It's your duty, try your best

There are some semi-fun little puzzle games that you can play while taking a shit or waiting for a download to finish.

Boy that was easy.

Ideally it would act as a quarantine zone to isolate the industry as a whole from the most cancerous video gaming population since rise of sonyponys.

Unfortunately it doesn't

I've heard some third tier countries like India consider shovelwares clash of clans as 10/10 game and if you don't play them you're a fake

>0-15 years ago I dreamed about a decent mobile device capable of running those great titles from SNES, PS1, and other consoles
>now there are some decent smartphones with large screen and decentish battery, which can play those AND PSP\NDS games (and Dreamcast, and other consoles)
>tfw everyone plays some mobile trash with "stamina" and "crystals" or wateverthefuck

Lots of free games.

I don't know why people do the microtransaction or even pay to play games when there are so many free ones

That's not relevant here, we're talking about actual humans

>implying Indians aren't humans

>he thinks indians are human

laughing girls dot jay peg

Kairosoft

>White
>2016

I like Granblue Fantasy.

since when jerking off on the game art is considered "mobile gaming industry"

The cover portion seems wrong. Every generic trash mobile game advertisement I see (which is basically any time I unlock my Kindle), it has a bimbo on the cover.

Hand consoles were designed for kids to play during their way to school by train.
Now that everyone has handphones that can run actual games, there is no reason to have hand consoles anymore. Mobile game devs just happen to be retarded casual pandering normies, but the concept is nothing new.

>implying they are

It takes money away from stupid people.

not going to lie: KING OF ANGER is a good fucking title

Tax monies

>implying you wouldn't play Call of the Poopy
pffft

>since when jerking off on the game art is considered "mobile gaming industry"
Still better than 99.9% of mobile games.

The mobile gaming industry brought us this.

A retarded nonsensical greentext response?

Indian spotted.

It's not illegal and makes good money. If people are stupid to buy into the skinner boxes with microtransactions, companies would be stupid for not cashing on it. Capitalism, baby.

That doesn't look like SIR's art at all, what the fuck.

You need to defend that imgur filename.

It's fun with friends

Yeah, tapping those "send energy" buttons to 'friends' sure was fun.

>imgur filename

I'm on mobile and clover don't allow me to rename filenames like it used to before

Is this an English thing? I didn't check the Play store in a while.

Alright listen to me you faggots, I'm gonna try to defend the Mobile Gaming Industry as best I can:

>Accessiblity
One of the core function of mobile games are that they're casual as fuck, most of them have very, I mean very simple designs. Yes, there are shit games took ripped off tower defence and other such flash game ideas. HOWEVER, it being simple doesn't necessarily mean it's a bad thing. Look at this way, Tetris is a pretty simple game, place the blocks, stack them and you score. In the same vein, if you limit the amount of extra mechanics, developers need to think outside the box to come up with something interesting. Downwell was one of them and it, although short, was a challenging and entertaining game with a lot of variation on what you get and how you play it.

>Market
Casuals with their disposable income would cash in if they're too bad. Obviously it's easy money. But if the market is to expand we could get them to migrate from the mainstream games to mobile.

>Connectivity
Your phone is already pretty much connected to your email and other social media accounts. If you have friends who have the same interest in this kinda stuff, it allows you to challenge one another to compete on who's the better. Honestly, if you don't have anything to talk to someone but you go on and say something like "Hey dude, you play clash of the clan too? Why don't we make a team" or some bull shit.

You faggots have always complained about casuals ruining the industry, this could be pretty much their containment "industry"

Hey, user, are all of those but the last one written in katakana?
I just started learning JP, it's fun.

But mom it’s not fair how come Dave get to defend PS3 and I have to defend lousy mobile.

Castle of Someshit

It's Darkest Dungeon without the bullshit RNG and grinding. It also has Diablo styled color coded loot but you can only find Gold Drops with fairy orbs; you get 1 every hour, they raise the chance of Gold items dropping from 0% to 20%, and they cost $1 in the game shop.

>knows japanese
>plays the english version of battle cats
but why
i hear bcjp has more content

I've seen Japanese play store.
If it's fantasy, it'll include a monster or a dragon.
If it's sci fi it'll include some chick with augments
If it's a rhythm game it'll include a mascot character

>burn their wife if she doesn't have a son
>shit in streets

They ain't human

Teeny titans is pretty fun desu

Indian here, it's Mini Militia that's the hot shit right now. Basically soldat.

POO

Don't worry, you will be working for us soon.

>mfw I'm not even from north/south India so I'm not phased by your dumb memes
Why don't you go post Harambe meme on Facebook user? I'm sure you're missing out on those likes.

DESIGNATED AMIRITE XD

It's thanks to a mobile game that Draphs exist.

for some reason they changed away from the mascot character
they need to change it back

>Amerifats shit in Walmart
>We're the poo people

SO FAHNNY CAMEDAY GULD
Seriously though, if you really wanna insult please be more creative

>No CIA episode
>No Joker episode where they turn him into Suicide Squad Joker
>No Killer Croc episode that has the titans drives him insane on top of his mutations
For a dinky spinoff they don't do very well with cross-series stuff besides making fun of the 2003 cartoon

>Triggered pajeets

>create mobile game
>appeal to the cucks and whales
>rack in mass profits
>use profits to make a good, high quality game

I'd play age of poopy

You're of Indian decent.

you're talking about the WiiU my friend ;)

Why make a good game when you could make another shitty cash machine that idiots will spend money on?

I mean, we know the reason but this is the logic they use.

Clash Royale is pretty fun. Pubstomping pay 2 win faggots is a good feeling.

The essence of a mobile game is to provide a pastime for the man on the go, without looking like an actual tool (since mobile crap are normie activities, many of you which you cannot fathom)

if you're playing a Vita or 3DS in public as a lanky 5/10 adult, then you fucked up.

I'm not gonna deny though, that 90% of mobile games are garbage, but there are a scant few who actually try.

>nursery rhymes
>that girl games site
look at these things and dare tell me they were made by anything remotely human

unlike other anons, this one actually knows what's what.

None of the big companies know what they're doing. VR memes, Next Generation Gimmicky consoles, paying for online...

At least they're trying new shit sometimes.

That's pretty hot but I'd have to ask if we can include games that got ported like Super Mario or Chrono Crusade.

If not: Pokemon GO had it's good points. Or so I heard. I didn't play it.

At least they are keeping those casuals away from the actual games.

No one replied to you because everyone knows you're right but are trying to avoid it for this shitty meme thread

He's only talking about lime 5% of the actual mobile industry but memes aside it's only good for casual games and top grossing games are cash cows

I don't want to defend the shittiest form of gaming

I enjoyed Jetpack Joyride

This. Also geometry dash is fun.