Why didn't Batman just zoom and enhance the videos Joker sent him to realize that Jason wasn't dead...

Why didn't Batman just zoom and enhance the videos Joker sent him to realize that Jason wasn't dead? He does that all the time in the game.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6AV9W2ZdmjU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What reason would he have to doubt that the Joker genuinely killed him? He's the Joker.

Dude this twist was so flaccid. I literally knew the Arkham Knight was Jason the first time he spoke.

Exactly. He's the Joker, not the Killer.

Zoom and enhance isn't actually a thing...

>He's the Joker
Exactly

Also, is Jokeritis actually a thing in the comics? Why does Joker's blood literally turn people into his clones? Even the fucking face paint and hair color.
I mean, he took some venom in Asylum, but you don't see Bane multiplying by injecting other people with his blood.

har har

The Joker hasn't just been about pulling boners since the silver age. There's no reason Batman should have taken the "snuff tape" at anything other than face value.

Batman never takes anything at face value.

The entire premise of Arkham Asylum is based on Batman taking the Joker's defeat at face value.

Nah, he was just playing along.

You're silly.

It's not a thing in the comics, but his blood does that because the Titan disease mutated inside Joker to give it that effect.

It is in Batman, have you never played the games before?

:/

>asylum is too simple
>city has that bullshit blood poisoning
>origins is comfy
>knight has forced batmobile
Origins confirmed best bamham.

>city has that bullshit blood poisoning
How's that a problem? It's not like it interferes with gameplay like the batmobile.

It's bullshit in the way that batman is always on the brink of death until lol lemma just frag this charlie with mad ninja skills no big deal.

Origins does that too, with Copperhead.

>"He surrendered almost without a fight. I don't like it."

Wasn't that wing of the asylum burnt down and Batman found the supposed charred remains of Jason in there?

And yet he didn't act on it at all.

The difference is doing it for one encounter and an entire game.

It's not an instant kill kind of poison. He had the whole night to make an antidote.

Would a superman game with bamham combat work?

>that ending FPS segment when you're playing as Joker
>can't shoot Harley
Anyone else noticed this?

Don't think so. But some other low-fantasy (super)hero games could work.

Well, in City he gets a little recovering by drinking the Lazarus (which i remind you, can bring people back to life), that allowed him to stay temporally healthy until he gets the definitive cure at the end. Just before that, he was really doing so bad (started to see his parents in heaven and shit). I think is congruent.

Yeah, you can't even point at her.

Definitely not. Superman doesn't need to be on the move fighting goons or anything like that. A Superman game's combat mechanics should find a way to meld all his abilities into an easy-to-use but hard-to-master game. Maybe throw in some moves you can activate and shit like that. Also, it needs robots, aliens and massive enemies to be the focus too.

I might be in the minority here but I think the Superman Returns game did it right. Only problem was the it was not polished at all, ran like ass and was buggy as fuck.

As a fan of the combat system, i say no.

>doing an aerial attack on an enemy with a shield makes you invincible for the whole duration
>doing an aerial attack on any other enemy leaves you open for the longest fucking time
Why is this allowed?

Finding this game for about 20 dollars on PS4, worth it?

You played Asylum and City? Sure, go for it for completion's sake. Otherwise, give it a miss.

>jackie chan adventures
>with bamham combat and talisman upgrades
JUST
DO IT

Yeah, i think the main way to deal with shields (if you can't do a takedown) should be countering.

My personal favorite, for the combat and predator novelties.

bamham combat is garbage

Arkham games are the only ones that feel satisfying. Shadow of Mordor, Sleeping Dogs, Spidey, Mad Max, all tried to copy it but fucked up. Which is surprising considering how simple it is.

>shadow of Mordor fucked it up

Nope.

How that game turned out to be good amazes me, I got it on sale and it was great. Solid but not amazing

30+ hours of content if you do the side missions. I'm not even half done with the Riddler's puzzles yet.

>How that game turned out to be good amazes me

It's simple - it's not actually a good game, but you have shit taste and are unable to analyze games critically.

Now you know.

>Literally can keep spamming vault on different enemies to become invincible

Nah, the combat was literal the most casual gameplay of it's year.

You sound like the type of kid who hung up Thierry participation ribbons.

it's the same in batman

You won't defeat anyone by spamming dodge, idiot.
Not that bamham combat is exceptionally challenging or anything. But people trying to bring up "dodge spam" as an argument are literally retarded.

I thought it was the worst of Bamham clones. Even the praised nemesis gimmick doesn't really mean anything, just grunts switching places with little difference between them.

It really isn't even close to batman, and Batman isn't difficult.

Batman introduces enemy types that punish for
spamming, shadow of mordor on the other hand.

youtube.com/watch?v=6AV9W2ZdmjU

This.

The combat for the arkham games is pretty exceptional compared to some other games out there that are literally one button finishers. Not saying that the batman games don't have finishers, but you have to get a combo going to use them.

nothing punishes for dodging. that video applies to every game with bamham combat.

You know that game also introduces more enemy types later, right? And It only gets easier as it does because you become more and more overpowered.

There are enemies that damage and/or stun you for dodging into them and gun troops do massive damage if you aren't dodging into people. It's really easy to manage them with all the tools you have, but it's a billion times better than "Spam dodge and stay invulnerable.

Did you even play the game?

Mordor can still stay challenging even when the protagonist is fully powered. The RNG can pit you against some really bullshit captains. Like "immune to literally every type of damage unless scared" enemies.

>Mordor can still stay challenging even when the protagonist is fully powered

If you're complete shit, maybe.

maybe some challenges with special rules like time limits or "be detected=lose" are challenging

otherwise it's super easy

Fuck off, it's fucking great, as it consists in crowd control, and not in retarded and useless combos over the same enemy.

Watch "Under the Red Hood", its really good and brings this up. Bruce starts frantically beating himself up over not testing the body found for DNA or not doing forensics at the crime scene, while Alfred calms him down saying
"You were in shock, grieving. You had the body of what might as well been your son in front of you. No one wouldve done any of that in your situation"
"The Batman isn't anybody. I was sloppy"