You have been cursed

>You have been cursed

Fucking dropped, fuck this shit

Stop whining. Curse doesn't even stack anymore.

>Curse
>stack

Wut? Explain.

Get cursed once - 1/2 HP, twice - 1/4, third time - 1/8.

Just keep it until you get to the next bonfire after basilisks, its not that hard, the enemies in there are a bit easier. Go buy the curse removal stone immediately after. ez

launchfag here, it never stacked.

nevermind, faggot was right.

>dropping the game after curse
good thing i played DeS first

My friend who's a longtime fan of this game told me his first save file was ruined when he got cursed in Ash Lake and couldn't get out.

Honestly I can't understand how he managed to keep playing after that. I guess the game is just that fucking good.

buy a purging stone?

I did that then ended up getting cursed again trying to find Gaping Dragon, fuck running back to the bell tower and paying 3k souls

just get a purging stone from the female merchant at firelink shrine or cromwell

>bell tower

Wasnt that added when they removed curse stacking? I remember it being a huge pain in the ass to remove it if you used up your purging stones.

No idea, I bought a purging stone once and used it then got cursed as soon as I returned to The Depths. Fuck that gay shit.

Just man up and beat the Gaping Dragon already. It's easy as piss, seriously. It's better to get it over with already than to spend runs going back and forth buying Purging Stones just to get cursed again on the way back

If you haven't done so already, the merchant right outside the gaping dragon area sells gold pine bundles. Since the gaping dragon is weak to lightning it effectively doubles your damage.

Very helpful. If you keep dying and run out of them then your shit out of luck, though.

The moss lady sells them, too. So at least you don't have to walk that far.

But yeah, 3000 is pretty pricey at the point in the game. Try grinding in Undead Burg.

This. Being cursed doesn't even make Gaping Dragon any harder. Most of his attacks will probably one shot you at full health anyway.

git

you're*

fuck, my credibility is gone

KEK, dumb shitter. Dark Souls would be so much better if it didn't have cheat modes like summons etc to make even low IQ subhuman brain dead shitters who should be playing (watching) games (interactive movies) instead of trying to play a real game like Dark Souls games. Here is the cheat mode for curse: use humanities, it increases your curse ressistence. Equip the curse ressistance ring. Then, even shitters like you can progress. Fucking cancer kid, why even play games when you suck balls so hard?

The enemies at Ash Lake literally puke out curse removal stones. Your friend might be a little on the slow side.

Nice edge you got there.

Is Demon's Souls discussion allowed? I'm currently playing through Demon's Souls as a jack of all trades Knight with plans of using Northen Regalia in NG+. I can't believe I've never made one before, they're really fun. My first guy was a miracles and blessed mirdan hammer shitter and my second was a naked barbarian with a crushing claymore.The knight is definitely my favorite of the three, with barbarian close behind.

>achievement whore
>or not achievement whore on steam
decisions

>humiliate opponent with facts and rational truth
>"n-nice e-edge!!1111 fucking e-edgy teen!"

I am 24, would drop you in less than 15 seconds faggot.

I'm gonna laugh when you finally tackle the Great Hollow.

...But lets face it, You're too much of a shitter to make it that far. Man up. Stop standing in Basilisk clouds. Go find a Cursebite Ring.

Fucking shitter.

But he is right

Dark Souls is like Mega Man

Get good and everything becomes piss-easy

let's be fair, purge stone drops at 10% off clams, and those things hit like a truck early on

>Get to Basiliskland
>All of them die in one hit on first play through
>Don't even know what there attack looked like until NG+

To be fair I lucked out and got the Black Knight Halberd pretty early.