You were supposed to just push the statue

>you were supposed to just push the statue
God dammit I wasted so much time trying literally everything else.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SIMA-96rG7M
youtube.com/watch?v=xkTfPMnP6Cw
youtube.com/watch?v=CDxegILeR2Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Emulating without filters

Alright mister you better have a lawyer for this one.

At least you didn't need a friend to tell you that magic powder lights lanterns. Christ, that's still the worst thing I've ever done in Zelda.

>Using Filters

Reminds me of how much I love the shovel.

I dug up half of Subrosia with that shit.

Here, let me enrich you since clearly you're in visual poverty.

Left > Right

Right looks like it's made of playdough, I honestly prefer left more

He's right, filters don't lave anything to the imagination. Look at the blood on the ground. Left looks like a bunch of gore that there just aren't enough pixels to display properly, so you get stuff like that ^ shape in the center. Right makes it look like that blood is literally in the shape of confetti and sharp angles because filters aren't smart enough to add what was never there.

A similar thing happened to me with A Link to the Past's thieves den.

I knew the entrance was underground so I tried digging around, then I tried asking people in the past, rushing against the metal bars, hitting them with the sword, the hammer, bombing them, melting them with the fire rod (which you just got) and a bunch of other things.

Turns out, you have to pull them.

These are fucking shit, they look like flash games.

If you want to argue at least use CRT screen emulating filters as your argument, those can actually be considered good.

Took me ffffaaaaar too long to work out how to kill them fucking rabbits.

>get to final boss in links awakening
>cant hurt him
>some dude tells me i have to find all the secret shells to hurt him
>look for shells for weeks
>cant find enough
>lose hope and give up
>years later, another buddy tells me that the magic powder works against the boss
>try it, it works
>beat the game
>feel like a massive retard ever since

this game is so fucking magical, probably the only good zelda game.

Nap time's going to be over soon, you lazy ass fish.

good luck on the final dungeon
pro tip, theres a room you need to bomb a wall to proceed, but it's rather hard to tell

So sorry user. The ending has always been very emotional for me, too bad you had to wait for so many years.

So how does GB games translate into this filter?

>free wind fish from his coma
>gets left to die in the middle of the ocean

Wind Fish was a fucking ass.

All that effort. Man, fuck that asshole.

Tal Tal Mountain Range has a 10/10 theme.

I loved that they did a remix of it in Smash Bros.

youtube.com/watch?v=SIMA-96rG7M

>best girl is lost forever

Truly this game is a greater tragedy than Romeo and Juliet not like that's saying anything though

>they gave her a fucking Lana voice

Fuck the japs.

She lived on.

As a flying rat of the sky

This is the only decent filter posted in this thread since the playdough aesthetic suits Yoshi's Island.

>flying rat of the sky
>not flying sea rat of the sky

Truly a fate worse than death, but at least she isn't a pigeon.

youtube.com/watch?v=xkTfPMnP6Cw
superior

Oh snap, is this in Legends? Nice.

Haven't checked Boris' pixiv in a long time. I assume he's done Marin hentai after her reveal for Legends?

Zero, as far as I can find. That sole SFW image is the only work he's done.

Rank the Oracle and Awakening games.

Truly the purest girl, not even he can lewd her.

Lucky for me other artists drew at least a little bit of new stuff.

Will Link ever take another girl on a date across an entire island and take pictures together again?

What kind of fish sleeps inside an egg on a mountain anyway.

Asshole imaginary fish.

youtube.com/watch?v=CDxegILeR2Q

ages LA seasons secrets

He looks more annoyed than happy.

I'd be pissed too if some fruit in an elf outfit decided to play alarm clock and wake me up

That's what baleen whales look like though.

>Round windows

How about now?

Zelda games are so boring.

After this game and Metroid 2 I'm going to stop underestimating the Game Boy, even if it does have its limitations.

>Link's Awakening

Best Zelda.

Don't forget the best Trophy in Melee, made with utmost care even down to her delicate angelical toes.

Nah, only the first party games were any good. Like all the game boy consoles, third party games were fucking garbage.

>push the statue

Oh lawdy. Gotta love the power of the internet.

>what are konami games
>what are sunsoft games
>what are square games
>what are enix games
>what are data east games
>what are capcom games
>what are hudson games

nigga, you went full retard.

This game was something else though, when I only have three things I could possibly nitpick to complain about and even then those three things come down to having to work around the Game Boy's limitations I'm starting to see now why so many people rank this game above A Link to the Past.

It's not necessarily better than ALTTP. It feels like a continuation, or an "ALTTP Gaiden" for the Game Boy, if that makes sense.
LA is to ALTTP what Majora is to OOT.
It's hard to tell which is superior, but the sequels are usually weirder, and depart from the classic "save hyrule from ganon" formula.

someone give this a pepe hand

Not the user you replied to, but I'd also put LA above ALTTP because LA was the first Zelda to really have a storyline that made you feel attached to its characters. ALTTP felt more grand but also less personal. In a way it's the same relationship between OOT and MM, but Ocarina was itself full of memorable characters. Majora just went above and beyond and turned the game's focus completely on the NPCs.

BIG APPLE! 3 A M!

gb's bionic commando was best bionic commando