Since Atlus explored the forbidden love of teacher and student in Persona 5...

Since Atlus explored the forbidden love of teacher and student in Persona 5, do you think in persona 6 there will be yandere, loli love, homo love, or even incest?
I know the japs love all that

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gvXtymY7ukc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>loli love
Lavenza loves you but she's a Can't Have in Persona 5

Probably ntr if we're going for most poplar currently.

There was already gay and underage romance in the past games, but I guess Persona started at 4 now.

They will probably put in one homo social link and it'll be very very mild by comparison to the other romance links, and DEFINITELY not canon.

To be honest though if it were up to me I'd never put a homo social link in the game unless it was relevant to the character; the protagonists of 3, 4 and 5 just happen to be straight. Is that so wrong? Is that so bad? I think if your character is a certain way you can't change that any more than you can change his hair or face or body type.

An incest option would be interesting, but if Persona 6 has a hot alternative/ goth chick like Indesputable Best Girl Takemi then I doubt I would bother, even if I am a big fan of onee-chans and okasans

Does she have any sort of social link at all? I don't like romancing lolis, but I want to befriend her and take her to a takoyki stand.

Is she a fourth sibling to Liz, Margaret, and Theo, or is the hair color just a coincidence? She obviously has the same general style as Marg, but I attribute that to Igor's taste in uniforms more than the attendants' tastes.[/spoilers]

Big spoilers

She's the Gogeta version of the two Velvet Room Attendants who got split into two entities by the fake Igor. Yes there's a Cooperation with the attendants Caroline and Justine, they're the Strength Arcana

>loli love
they shoul've done that in P5, now it's too late. No loli will ever be able to top Justroline.

>She's the Gogeta version of the two Velvet Room Attendants

That's what I figured would happen from the first moment I saw their designs, but I figured they would fusion dance their way into being an ara ara Christmas cake or something. It seemed like the most fitting thing to me. Two lolis combine to make a cake so that both the loli fans and the older women fans could have an attendant, even if it could be argued that Marg already filled that niche. Still, thinking about it in DBZ logic, it makes sense. Trunks and Goten didn't make a considerably older fusion; we got hyper-petulant Gotenks.

So, is Lavenza likable? I'm having trouble deducing her personality. She strikes me as the archetypal refined lolita, but that could just be the prim and proper velvet room attire painting that picture for me.

She doesn't get to say much because she shows up so late but she's kind and polite.

>Two (2) Tsundere lolis
youtube.com/watch?v=gvXtymY7ukc

Love between a teacher abs student isn't so forbidden in Japan, dude. Teachers have married former students.

I was walking with a student after school because we were headed in the same direction, and a friend who saw us assumed we were going to start dating. I had trouble explaining how crazy inappropriate that would be in the US.

Mature compared to bratty Justine and Caroline

>Love between a teacher abs student isn't so forbidden in Japan, dude. Teachers have married former students.
Yeah but being in an relationship with your current student is somewhat sketchy because it can lead to people thinking you're giving preferential treatment.

2spooky.

Doujins of her and nanako together when?

Soon.

Nanako shows her around Junes, they have a nice day together, become friends, and they go home to Dojima and Igor respectively, smiling as they tell them about the day they had. No lolis are sexually accosted. Happy End.

>No lolis are sexually accosted
Nanako will go home and get railed by Yu behind Dojima's back while Lavenza crawls under Phantom's bedsheets to surprise him with her new adult underwear

Do not do this. Lolis are for head-petting, not for lewd.

Fuck my taste is exactly this.

rawr

I saw a messed up image here once where a male teacher married his elementary school student after she grew up. I wonder how that relationship even started.

>Futaba
>Dumpster Fire
She's cute, your neighbour and is easy access NEET pussy. Your guardian even tells you two to keep it down when you're in her room

Homosex in Persona is not a new thing.

This game is so generous it's already given you plenty of cake, loli is an angel.

I hope Yusuke is a lolifag and makes all the Fujos lusting over him mad

Everyone post best fanart of velvet twins!

I agree with you now that the game is out and we know who has romantic paths. My presumption was that the lolis were two halves of a woman who had been split apart by something, similar to Marie. It's easy for me to think of two halves of an adult as two lolis, so I thought that was where they were going with the attendants. This assumption of mine was also made back when we didn't even know about the teacher or the journalist. Takemi (goth nurse) was known about, but Persona's track record with Cakes isn't the best (Margaret, Toriumi, Kashiwagi, P4's Temperance milf, P4's devil nurse, etc.), so I expected that Takemi would just be a cock tease that you couldn't truly pursue. And for the record, yes, I know Marg kisses the protagonist and that some people think Devil Nurse fucked him, but you can't exactly spend Chrimstas or Valentine's Day with either of them, and that's what I'm getting at.

Now that I know we have not one, but three fully romancable cakes, I totally agree, you guys deserve a loli route.

Dumb brats

I'm still amazed you can't buttfuck painter-kun this time around.

damn straight, takemi a best

I think I would've been less offended if you said fluffy hair was worst girl. Then I could at least call your taste shit and move on. Why exactly do you think she's so mediocre?

so is there a chance of mainline SMT games moving to console since now they have assets they can use for the next ten years?

There's probably a good chance of that the moment we saw demons as enemies and demon negotiation in P5

f