How can I fill the hole in my heart after having finished this literal masterpiece?

How can I fill the hole in my heart after having finished this literal masterpiece?

I've tasted the wine of god and it's like everything else is just cheap beer.

Other urls found in this thread:

livescience.com/39578-why-some-hate-broccoli.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You can't.

Take a break from games, a week or so, and just do other things. Enjoy a little TV, maybe some walks, and when you've worked through most of your feelings of the game jump into a new one. Pick a game that's been on your backlog forever and just play it.

>implying that "expensive" beer does not taste like shit

Witcher 3 isn't even the best game of the gen.

>reddit: the thread

>implying that cheap beer does taste bad

>implying reddit is bad
/r/gaming is shit circlejerk but sub reddit for each games are much better than Cred Forums and way more civilize.

>implying that beer

If it's so much better then go fucking post there faggot.

>implying beverage

never liked any RPG game, you sound like normies back in 2011, mr reddit

If you just want more geralt read the books on your e-reader.
Otherwise, replay the entire series.

just finished reninstalling

going to choose the opposites of my choices from before no idea what is going to happen

i got lucky and let ciri live i will probably repeat those choices

I like wine and beer.

This is retarded, just because the author has shit taste, he assumes literally everyone has the same shitty taste he has

Beers main reason for existance is being drank with a meal because it feels great and relaxes everyone. Not because it tastes amazing.

How did this ever become a thing? Why do so many people think everyone is pretending to like beer?

U kno that fucking feel when u laying on side in bed and u fart and that shit bubbles in between ur cheeks so u lift a cheek and release it

Stop drinking shit beers. If you can't taste the difference then you may need to scrub the shit of your tongue.

keep at it bois ;^)

You've obviously only drank shitty crap beers then user

true connoisseurs itt
no brakes on the peerpressure train

>now let me post an asian game because asians literally cannot make a bad game
hehehehehe

>i had a natty light once so ALL beers are shit!

virgin detected

You can be assmad over jap games all you want. Witcher 3 wishes it had gameplay as good as GOTYAY.

What is Toussaint like? The final xpac I mean, never got the season pass but I loved the base game. Shit was amazing

Toussaint is fucking incredible but the DLC itself isn't as good as Hearts of Stone.

Drinking beer as a habit is great way to get a fat belly. If I want to drink alcohol its either wine or something stronger.

pretty fucking awesome, easily one of the best areas in the game its very fantasy enviroment wise

That's completely underrated to what i said user. We were talking about the taste of beer, not habits and calories.

Just grab a beer instead, all grownups do that

Drinking wine as a habit is a great way to get a fat belly.

By that point it was well-established that beer of any quality tastes like shit

You're a moron.

By playing an actual good game slavshit

dude fuck off

>literal masterpiece
jesus christ kill yourself

why are witcher 3 haters so insecure?

quite similar to beer "aficionados" in that regard, huh

Wouldn't you be insecure about telling everyone you don't like a game that defines a generation?

He says after posting MUH WINE MUH SPIRITS in the thread.

I KNOW THAT FEEL OPEE

Literally everything pales in comparison to TW3.

>play Bloodborne
>have a blast
>/v cums over Witcher 3
>liked the books and the first one
>skip the second
>play Witcher 3 for 50 Hours or so
>get to the ending
>nothing really memorable also they shit all over Ciri and Yen from the books
>combat feels empty same as the world
>half the quests where 'hurr its dark people die hurr'
>Geralt being a moralfag

It wasn't bad.. but for me it felt kinda generic and boring gameplay wise. Nothing really new in that department and decent writing won't fix it.

Play Bloodborne and realise that The Witcher 3 is just another cheap beer ;)

>soulsfags

lol

>bloodBORNE
>souls
>?

Well its the game i played before witcher. And compared to it Witcher felt weak gameplay wise, an if you want me to compare it to other Open World games..

lol youre a joke my man

i don't get how people place TW3 over 1 or 2, it reeks of console port

Dragon Age: Origins

See past shitty graphics and perhaps somewhat boring combat
>For you
And experience perfection of its time.

It's another Witcher 3 shill thread started by a butt blasted potatodrone with the same exact wording as the previous 8297134781237456745 threads.

Kill yoursef, you fucking mongoloid, and stop making these shitty threads.

Truly, there is no shittier fanbase on this board than potatodrones.

Why are people praising this shit so much? I haven't played it beyond half an hour in, but it looks like the only thing it has to offer is muh graphics and a detailed story.

>lies before release
>cinematic "game"
>mediocre gameplay made super simple and easy for casuals
>open world with linear quests
>waifu faggotry
It does truly define this generation

This is bait right? Why are you here?

hang yourself you failed abortion

You might try acquiring some taste, friendo.

i can't hear you over GOTY awards

Should I play Witcher 2 before 3? Couldn't bear through Witcher 1...

playing any game with gameplay should do the trick

>de su

It's Desu you French surrender monkey

Stick to your weeb nonsense and dungeon crawlers

Witcher 3 is pretty much a waifu simulator though.

And here, is a pack of retards.

I can't hear you over CDPR's lies

>still hung up on MUH DOWNGRADE

point and laugh at this child

Only when the lonely losers turn it into one. Devs didn't make it a waifu simulator. Don't judge something based off of what fantasies fat virgins make out of something

I like to think its always the same monkey going nuts because someone doesn't like Witcher 3 and calls it out on its bullshit.

How many (you)'s have you collected in this thread already?

>get to the ending
>nothing really memorable also they shit all over Ciri and Yen from the books
>combat feels empty same as the world
>half the quests where 'hurr its dark people die hurr'

true

>Geralt being a moralfag
But he was always a moralfag, sure, he got tired of the Witcher life at the end of Lady of the Lake, but he was still a moralfag.

>people have been PRETENDING to like alcohol for thousands of years

It's the same circlejerk parroted excuses in every thread.

>downgrade
>combat
>open world quests

The only one I'd agree with is combat because that is hella mediocre. The others are just spouted by morons and when someone says 'name something that does it better' it's met with nothing. I'm sorry I hurt your butt and I'm sorry that you can't like things because other people like it and you have to be 'special and unique'. You'll be ok.

I feel sorry for all you anglos not knowing the glory of Belgian, German and Czech beer

It just makes people feel good, same as every drug

If something makes you feel good enough you will be willing to do anything

Like sticking a needle in the rim of your asshole or a dick in your mouth

Seeing that I have had time to drink beer legally for almost 15 years, then yeah, I'd say I know a thing or two about beers you underage faggot.

I think it would have been more fun if you would have set the games before he met Ciri. Just Monsthunting and doing Witcher stuff or by just playing Ciri instead.

user.. there are so many other problems with this game as just the combat. The fact that it shits on its source material that hard is beyond believe, they turned Yen into some tsundere slut and made Triss looking like a good choice despite her being a jealous cunt. They fucked up the characters and where not able to capture the Charme of the books.
And the only reason its considered 'good' by so many people is because its an Open World RPG thats not shit. But its sure as hell not amazing or worth a 10 outta 10, for this you should do something unique and not pick the things that worked the last few years. I liked MGSV because it at least tried something with the Open World instead of just being a big map. Witcher 3 was just running around a big Map with weird trees for hours and hours, checking Quest markers and skipping Dialoge. I had more fun with the first and second games because they where somewhat focused. Still hyped for Cyberpunk 2077 tho..

>they're all just sheeple getting pressured into fooling themselves into thinking they like something, unlike me, for I have figured out that everyone is just unknowingly pretending!
If I bothered to save fedora images now would be the time to post one

The trick for me was to go back and play all the updated content and DLC. Seems you've already finished the DLC though. Already HoS (10/10) and I'm now doing BaW. It's almost over, isn't it...

>I think it would have been more fun if you would have set the games before he met Ciri. Just Monsthunting and doing Witcher stuff or by just playing Ciri instead.

They had gold on their hands, Sapkowski basically gave them a potential for a great story, yet they oversimplified the fuck out of it and we only got a father/daughter simulator story instead of the potential they had.

If the Wild Hunt were more fleshed out and the plot that Eredin was basically hunting the bitch down just to save his race was more fleshed out we would have had a really awesome sequel to Lady of the Lake even if it is a fanfic, yet they decided to cater to newcomers, fucking polak morons.

Then you are old enough to comprehend what a cognitive bias is, now arent ye

There's obviously a lot more to it and even if there wasn't, that plus an open works is plenty good alone.

>And the only reason its considered 'good' by so many people is because its an Open World RPG thats not shit.

How do you cope with the realization that it will take atleast 5 more years for other games to even compare? And how do you keep yourself from ending it all when you remember Triss isnt real?

Not either of them but even women's taste buds mature to a point where they like bitter things more and sweet things less. You're literally just too young to have an opinion on this. Most people develop their big boy tastes by their early to mid 20s. Before long, you'll even finnd yourself looking for dry, earthy tasting liquors like whiskey.

I honestly don't know, I feel completely lost.

It hurts lads, it hurts bad.

>All the reasons why Witcher 3 is good are not gameplay related
Casuals just dont really care about video games.
It's all about visuals, story and scale.

Czechfag here. I envy the bastards of UK who invented ciders. Fuck, why didnt we think of that? Why would we use barley when we could have used glorious apples all along?

But the combat is so bad. You must have the patience of a God to put up with that boring clunky mess

>he doesn't love sucking dick
>acquired taste doesn't count as liking something
>sugar is the only thing that counts as liking something
>nobody ever thought of making a beer that tastes good
>arguing semantics like you're not a fag who doesn't even enjoy sucking dick
>actually defending Randall Monroe on any subject

The world is built so well on all facets that it literally makes you forget all about reality. You become fully immersed in this role as Geralt living in their world. Plus the devs made everything so beautiful from people to scenery to music, it's almost like being able double click an icon and being able to leave reality. When a game can make you forget about all your problems for as long as it's running, you know the devs did a damn good job and building it.

>clunky

There's also the promise of a Linux/SteamOS version and extensive modding tools.

>not parrying human attacks
it's like you hate instant kills

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>yfw this drama queen

What Skyrim version is this?

Is there even a better feel than when you need to shit, but you dont go just so you could take nice shit a little later.

Firstly, samefagging is considered a sin in 74 UN countries.

Secondly, if you are that old and wise, you probably know how to interpret simple ANOVA results, and what ventral or dorsal medial prefrontal cortex is. I can cite a source and explain it, can you, in your infinite bear-sipping wisdom?

The US craft beer scene is amazing Euroland is no longer the king when it comes to beer

Every thread an American says this and every thread it will never be true

I bet you fags think you have good cheese and cars as well

That was probably the best quest in the Witcher series.

>US
>good beer
I dont even like beer but I still laugh in your face

Why you say that? I didnt like it at all. The painting idea was nice, but I just didnt care too much about her.

>The definition is not entirely consistent but typically applies to relatively small, independently-owned commercial breweries that employ traditional brewing methods and emphasize flavor and quality.
so like most european breweries? I don't understand whats supposed to be so special about us craft beer

>tfw unironically enjoy how beer tastes
>absolutely hate getting drunk
>0 alcohol beer tastes like piss

fucking kill yourself

>I don't like it therefore nobody can like it

Maybe he should just stop drinking cheap mix beverages and start enjoying some quality traditional beer from germany, czech or belgium.

A mature response! I guess after googling ANOVA or MPFC you have come to a conclusion that arguing about statistics and neurophysiology was just a tad too much for you. I, however, can do it all day long.

A shame I am not as old and beer-drinking as you, user. You sure showed me.

saddest post I've seen in a long time.

not that user, but the argument seems to be about the cause of liking, and not the liking per se

There's excellent beer in the US so long as you stay away from the stuff for the masses. You can go to ale houses to sample tons of quality brews.

Not any of those previous posters, but how does it feel being an insufferable cunt? Jesus Christ.

And then, there is this insufferable faggot

I'd rather you expand your vocabulary for the posts to appear less same-y, my friend.

wow, someone's really butthurt about his choice of a drink for grownups

looks plenty cfunky

western devs can't into good combat

God I hate weabs.

I just wish there had been more morally grey quests. They're not that common, but the few that are there are pretty great like the woodland beat quest where you deal with the squirrels.

Stop being a faggot

>Amerifat detected

Then why are you on this website?

The combat in all the witcher games is absolute trash. That's not what makes those games great.

That's like saying people love RPGs because of random battle systems.

Did you not understand I copied the bugs bunny guy there to underline the point of you being cringey little fuck?

Depends on the beer. Price is not necessarily an indication of quality.

Even though Heineken is considered a premium beer it's actually fucking shite.

This screams fedora.

You spend about 70% of your time in RPGs in combat, so good combat is integral, which is why The Witcher franchise will always be trash. The books are better btw

I suggest you take up reading. The strength of Witcher 3 is in the characters and setting not the gameplay, therefore you're better off just reading a book than playing more videogames.

Hope that helped.

What we need is a Dragon's Dogma 2 without cut content.

Too bad Capcom are fucking retards who don't know what's good for them.

With bullets you colossal faggot.

>I've got a shit palette so that means everyone's pretending

whoever made this is a massive faggot of the highest order

>cringey
>providing and interpreting sources for statements on cognitive bias is considered "cringey" on 2016 Cred Forums
Not that Cred Forums is particularly more educated, but you should probably go back to Cred Forums, friendo.

I made a statement about why people end up liking it and how it is rationalised. I did not say someone was pretending.

>Ignorance is Bliss

Hoegaarden is delicious if you're too gay for bitter things.

No, friendo. The whole elementary school " if you are so clever I bet you know this little trivia" bullshit is cringey as fuck. We have all done that, when we were 11.

started new game 4 times
never finished it once due to boring and repetitive combat even on highest difficulty

This cannot be real

Of course it's real. Look who their presidential candidates are.

I felt the same way after Old Hunters. The feeling came crashing down in an instant; that realization that the experience that was Bloodborne was gone forever.

>how do I fill the hole in my heart after finishing this mediocre hack-n-slash with a relatively ok story and nice visuals

>REDDIT
FUCK OFF
U
C
K

O
F
F

just follow the main story line then.

Why do people keep shilling this game so much? It can't be this good. I haven't played, but I watched many gameplays and let'splays and it seemed to be an average arpg.

>It can't be this good. I haven't played

first 30 or so hours are fun mainly because you do lots of different things and chars
but then samefagin begins

>but I watched many gameplays and let'splays

Not an argument faggots. Sell it to me or shut up

Just pirate the GOG version and buy it if you like it. Jesus fuck it ain't that hard user.

Witcher 3 has mastered subtle arts, which are hard to point out yet they make the game so addictive. For me, Witcher 3 was the most immersive game I have ever played, so much that it was hard to ever log out.

Before buying the game, I really hated Geralt's look, so I modded it and it made the game a great experience for me. Finished it like two weeks ago, still hard to cope with not playing the game anymore. Don't want to replay it just yet.

not everyone is a pc gamer LAD

eat shit seriously

Why would I want to play it? Hmm? Tell me.

You call it a masterpiece but can't tell what was so great about it?

Your loss then.

the only way i can see anyone enjoying this game is if they never played any other RPGs before.

As a Witcher books fan I wanted to play it but from what I've read and seen it was still a repetitive Ubi/Bethesda/EA kind of game. The only thing I can name in it which is different from every other modern aRPG is that the main protag is not OP and the world is more brutal and less LOTR-like

I would rather we keep making fun of you since I dont care if you get to enjoy nice games or not. On the other hand I really want you to fuck off.

>You call it a masterpiece
Not that guy.
I really couldn't care less whether you play it or not since it doesn't affect me at all.

The combat is mediocre but story and graphics are great. I enjoyed it. I don't know if you will since taste is subjective. Only way to find out is to play it for yourself.

Witcher 3 is a shitty game. The fact that you can't argue that is a further proof of that.

What was great about the story? How did it differ from your usual save the world? Did it have memorable twists comparable to Bioshock's twist? Did it give you strong feels like Planescape Torment? Did it leave space for your own interpretation of ehat actually happened? No spoilers tho

>Witcher 3 is a shitty game. The fact that you can't argue that is a further proof of that.

Have you played it yourself?

That's like looking only at the cover of a book and claiming "That's a shitty book".

I am not arguing. You won. Now fuck off, filth.

i did that, got almost everyone killed, kaer morhen felt so empty and hollow

You need to play immersive games, not watch other people play them to understand. Also, it's a bad habit to judge a game based on some mainstream features.

FF7 and FF9 are basically same games if you compare them like that, yet there are people who love one and hate the another.

I did

Ok.

Well, then that's, just, like, your opinion, man.

I agree OP. I haven't felt heartache for a game like this since I finished Planescape: Torment.

Is there seriously no game that can match the length, warmth, and humanity of W3?

I can't argue that

>shitter 3
>game(interactive movie)

kek.

The majority of Cred Forums doesn't understand that arguing over whether X game is good or bad is pointless.

To anyone suffering from Witcher 3 heartache, try Dragon Age: Origins if you haven't yet.

It won't be the same, but if you want immersion and roleplay, get it. Remember to mod it a bit.

>all these poor youths who have only drank cheap swill.

People do genuinly enjoy the taste, smell and texture. I assume most people who don't like it have never drank anything worth a damn.

That comic's not wrong.

I mean I drink to get drunk like anyone else but the flavor has always been terrible. Eventually you get used to how bad it tastes but it's not a flavor I ever seek out.

There are no good and bad beers. Its only beers you like and beers you dont like. My friends fucking love LaChoeffe beer. I think its shit. I love Guiness, others hate it.

Who the fuck cares about if a beer is the highest rated or if everyone likes it: if you like it drink it. If you dont like it dont drink it. Same goes for all alcoholic beverages. I enjoyed 5 euro bottles of wine way more than 30 euro bottles of wine.

Stop drinking Heineken and bud light.

>People still shill their low res sub 30 fps corridor hack n slash

No thanks.

This image is amazing. Look at all these fags getting triggered.

What should I be drinking user?

Go be chechen (or chech, same shit) somewhere else.

Go play Morrowind and wait for Cyberpunk 2077 to come out.

Maybe it's like Broccoli where there actually is a gene out there that makes people hate the taste of alcohol.

I mean for years we thought it was just kids being picky but there is actually a gene that makes Broccoli taste bitter and disgusting to some people maybe the same is true for drinks.

But it's nowhere near as good.

>tfw Michigan microbreweries

>finished all the books and played through all of 2 and 3 and half one 1.
>played gwent irl a lot and the witcher board game heaps too and read the comics
>tfw really want more witcher shit to do but the only thing left is the first Witcher in all its shitty combat system glory

>a gene that makes Broccoli taste bitter and disgusting to some people
Huh. I always wondered why some people hate it when it doesn't even taste like anything.

There are some objective criteria tho

I had a beer that had a chocolate after taste once, so maybe that guy needs to expand his horizons.

Ive had some pretty tasty beers.

this board is 18+.

livescience.com/39578-why-some-hate-broccoli.html

> when it doesn't even taste like anything.
Ha that's funny because you just admitted to being on the other end of shit taste.

TASR38 comes in two varieties one which makes Broccoli bitter and one that makes it taste like nothing. If you have them both that's when you can enjoy the taste of Broccoli. I'm betting beer and alcohol in general probably work the same way.

>other end of shit taste
But if I can't taste anything, how are my personal preferences bad? I still eat it.

>Before long, you'll even finnd yourself looking for dry, earthy tasting liquors like whiskey.
nah, fuck that

most liquor tastes better than whiskey

Now rum or brandy, those are nice

Go play Bloodborne, the real GOTY of 2015.

play dork souls

Rum is my favorite flavor of ice cream.

Because it does, that or a increasing number of people have had a recent mutations in their mouths, which is less probable as no doctor in the world has announced such phenomenon.

So stop pretending. Alcohol taste like shit and the true reasons why people drink it is social acceptance, inertia, addiction or just wanna to get drunk.

>The US craft beer scene is amazing Euroland is no longer the king when it comes to beer
Germanfag here

That is what I thought when I was in the united states from February to May. Lots of different styles of beers, most of them well brewed and I was like "damn, the beer variety in Germany has gotten stale by comparison"

Then I came back to Germany and realized we're just starting to go back to the roots of local brews and oh my god they're all a million times better than anything I drank in the states.

Sorry bro, Euro still stronk

Because your sense of taste is shit.

I wouldn't call a sensor that detects nothing good.

>Eventually you get used to how bad it tastes but it's not a flavor I ever seek out.
pleb tier

I love the flavour, but I no longer enjoy the feeling of being drunk. I wish I could consume more alcohol without getting intoxicated.

Why didn't TW3 raise the bar? Why do developers continue to push out low quality garbage? Well, the answer to that is that because they know they can and the mainstream audience eats it up hungrily all the same. But if some fucking Poles can pull this shit off why can't other devs?

I'm sorry user.

What's the point of putting in the effort when you can still make the money?

>it's the "Cred Forumsedditors competing on who's the biggest contrarian of them all" episode again

It's alright, just don't try to think about the fact you'll never know what good Broccoli actually tastes like.

I mean you can still load it up with butter, garlic, salt, and pepper and try to pretend that it has a flavor.

Bloodborne is a poor man's Dark Souls

Stop trying to start console war threads faggot.

As a general rule of thumb, any drink that needs to be drink chilled is utter garbage. Great wines are tasted at room temperature because they have subtle flavours, beers do not have a very good taste.

>characters and setting
Video games are better at presenting these than books will ever be.

There is a huge difference between reading about a person and a place and actually being there in that place and talking to them and having them react differently to the things you can say or do. That's the difference between books and games which books can never truly achieve which games can.

>there are people who prefer hearts of stone to blood and wine

>people on this very board

1. You start playing different genres, like Arcade games, or emulate SNES/NES/Megadrive games

2. You burn CDs for your PS1 or get a Flashcart for GBA SP/N64/DS

3. Cry a lot

You could get a job so that you can make some money and update your shitty graphics card.

>trying to discuss that here
You should know by now that Cred Forums is obsessed with the "reddit is bad, and everything I don't like has to be reddit".

But yeah, everyone with half a brain knows that subreddit for each games (and /r/games for news, NOT /r/gaming) is better than Cred Forums.

this looks so boring

bavarian here, and a rule of thumb to separate good beer from trash, is purity. a beer should contain hops, malt and water. nothing else.
from there it's only a matter of
mass production

this makes me laugh so hard

>implying gameplay does not give an idea of... Gameplay

Are you fucking retarded?

>just hops, malt, and water
Enjoy your 500 year old law okay, that's pretty damn impressive desu, but we're going to experiment with the spectrum of tastes, Heinrich
Microbrews are great because they have no need to stick to any traditions and are free to do whatever they want, and if that means making a few bad beers in return for a great craft one, I would say it's worth it

no. you don't put anchovies into good wine or ice cream into whiskey.
perfect the brewing arts and you will have plenty of room to experiment. stop mixing weird shit into beer.
this is why americans can't into beer, they don't take it serious enough.

There's a difference between adding fish to ice cream and adding citrus, coffee, or chocolate to beer. Taste combinations exist for a reason, that's how different sauces and meal choices were developed.
Its not always about creating a nice taste, but sometimes just creating an interesting experience: I've had a jalapeño beer that was really strange, just like and peanut butter and jelly hamburger. For both, I still don't know if I actually liked them, but the flavors/experiences still stick out in my memory--if I get another chance, I'll have to give them both a second try to confirm my suspicions.
Of course, this is not to say that German beers are bad: they're a lot better than most shit American companies put out.

i can't condone this.

I'm sorry, Bavarianon. Give freedom a try

Start me on the path of whiskey

What sort of alcoholic beverage does Geralt prefer?

What should I be drinking to get the authentic Witcher experience?

Geralt drinks vodka.

Which brands should I buy?

I'm assuming some sort of Polish Vodka would be ideal.

Beer tastes like ass though. How is this even debatable?

It's a good game but I got bored after like 100 hours. Why is everyone so gay for this game?

Kids think that pretending to like beer makes them seem grown up.

There were no brands in his day, just make it out of potatoes.
Because it's a sexy game that knows how to treat a guy.

There is so much irony in this thread that I'm just done

Your post is a good place to start though because it's both ironic and hypocritical

Cyberpunk 2077

How many people do you know who would honestly drink non-alcoholic beer "for the taste" if it were exactly the same? A ton of people who claim they actually like beer try to dodge the question.

It's ok but with its "Batman vision" and quest markers pretty much telling you exactly how to beat a quest it's hard to distinguish it from pretty much any other modern game. It blends in with the likes of Bamham Knight and Shadow of Mordor but with worse combat.

I obviously can't distill my own so I'm looking for a brand of Vodka.

So a polish potato based Vodka? Would Luksusowa be a good option? Vesica?

Wait.. potatoes?

Potatoes are a post-Columbian import from the new world, Do the northern realms even have potatoes?

>b-b-buht I thut grown up drink beer
>I dink beer so it makes be grown up
Stop it kid, you're embarrassing yourself.

It's almost like you completely neglected to mention story and characters, which are what make Witcher.

>playing games for story and characters

I consume all media for story and characters.

>Don't like beer
>Still drinks it, because muh peer pressure
How does it feel being KEKed by people with masculine taste buds?

But desu sone people need to drink their way into liking it. I did at age of 14.

>Wait.. potatoes?
You don't need potatoes, you can ferment grain.

FromSoft games have way more balls than Witcher does. Can you imagine Witcher doing something like giving the player the inherent freedom to destroy Gwynevere at will, piss off Gwyndolin out of nowhere and plunge the capital into literal darkness without any possibility of reloading, but otherwise leaving this option completely hidden to most players? No, instead we get "hard moral choices" where you select things in dialog and hope choosing A ends up getting you better loot in the end than B.

>You don't need potatoes, you can ferment grain.
No shit, you can also use Rye. I just was wondering why he said potato vodka since potatoes weren't a thing until Spain conquered the new world and brought them back with them. Witcher seems decidedly faux-medieval era not faux-columbian era.

Unless the Witcher makes specific reference to potato vodka and follows the same Tolkien school of anachronism where the fantasy middle ages just so happened to have modern foodstuffs.

Go outside and hike and youll see how bad video games are compared to real experiences that you are ultimately denying yourself by living in fake worlds.

Yea right? Who plays games like Final Fantasy

this guy gets it

I dunno real worlds are pretty dull by comparison.

I've done some hiking shit is boring as fuck compared to video games. You know in the 6 hours it took me to go into the mountains and come back I didn't encounter a single monster even when I went wondering into the woods.

RL is fucking bullshit my dude.

Usually non alcoholic brewed drinks lack a distinct malted taste. That's like asking someone why they don't drink flat soft drinks when they are essentially the same.

While contrarians go against the grain to appear enlightened

DESU normies loving it so much makes me think it's a pretty shallow experience compared to Morrowind and Dark Souls.

It's shallow when it comes to mechanics, but I doubt "normies" would bother getting anywhere near the end of the game.

Just like all those people who pretend to like rare steaks when we all know that only pure well done is the best.

>Usually non alcoholic brewed drinks lack a distinct malted taste.

Which is why I said " if it were exactly the same". I'm not even saying that everyone must necessarily hate beer but are actually faking it, just that there are a significant number of people who do pretend to like it more than they do to fit in but deny this.

>CDcucks shitting up the board with their mediocre open world snoozefest again

>morrowing
>not shallow

thanks for the laugh

i don't care about your dumb opinion to an extent that i would consider it

Of course Cred Forums's taste in food is as bad as its taste in video games

the irony of talking about "normies" while unironically enjoying a TES title is pretty extreme

70%? are you sure about that? More like 30%, the rest is just walking around talking to npcs, exploring shit.

i don't understand how people find this sort of thing funny.

pissing people off can be enjoyable but this is so simplistic that only a teenager or dumb person could find it entertaining.

>Ctrl+F
>nothing found for Gothic
Fucking casuals and newfags. All of you.

Play Gothic 1 an 2. Especially Gothic 2 Gold.

that entire quest was honestly GOAT

>Rum
The only guy in this thread who knows what he is talking about.

>Dark Souls Presents: Bloodborne
Stop pretending that its a completely different game. It's Souls gameplay with minor changes to appear different.

>70% of RPGs is combat
Come on, that's not true even for Bethesda "RPGs"

Do you really think that even half of Cred Forums has played any of the Gothic games? You do realize this board is complete shit. I mean look at this Over used bait thread within a bait thread.

You're right. Why am I even visiting this board anymore?

For the few on topic quality threads, and the fast pace that turns out new threads.

i never found this, i guess this only happens at night.

>never play gwent
>forced to play on the wedding
>lose 10% of my money
>get donkey ears
it was definitely worth losing.

Beer is actually something that is pretty wide-spread all throughout the world, even in civilizations completely cutoff from the "old world"

People have a predisposition to like alcoholic beverages. These elitist faggots who hate the taste of it are going against nature. Humans are meant to enjoy the taste of liquor.

It is pretty depressing knowing we probably won't get a game anywhere near TW3's quality for atleast another decade.

Final Fantasy is the last game you want to play if you care about story and characters. The magic of FF series lies in the atmosphere of those games, but that atmosphere is mostly for children audience.

I liked it

mgs5 is better

that is a beautiful map my friend.
I dont know who created it but its pure art.
And delivers the information at the same time.

>Not drinking a dunkel at cellar temp
Full pleb, disgusting

>All these triggered people missing the point of the image
He's making fun of people who pretend to like beer to look cool

try playing a game with actually good gameplay

It's been a while,

Guess i could do ng+ and the last expamsion..

I've never played any Witcher game. Is Witcher 1 a good place to start or is it not worth it?

This thread turned into gold.

to that one faggot who posted that picture, thanks

who said anything was funny? you're criticizing vidya while in the same breath admitting to having shit taste.

morrowind and TW3 are both AAA "open world" titles. at least TW3 has some detail put into its world unlike the bland garbage that TES shits onto your plate.

I miss this motherfucker.

Also, this game had the best ending of all. So bittersweet but also satisfying.

Geralt in glasses is best Geralt

I wish they did a sort of a spinoff in noir style like pic related. I mean something Ubisoft did with Blood Dragon. There could be a not-so-subtle Lovecraftian theme like in the movie Cast a Deadly Spell with Fred Ward, while maintaining that Witcher feel.

Yeah, I'd like that very much.

All I know is that Murikan craft beers are shit.

>that image
Is the Max Payne similarity purposefully done or it's just a coincidence?

replay it

it's called noir you dumb fuck

kyskyskys, american beer is shit tho

Did they ever explain exactly what that mark was supposed to be of?

>Poland
>West

O' Dimms mark on Geralt so he does not forget the contract

I'm aware that's it's his mark but what is the mark in the shape of? They never actually explain what it was that branded onto Geralt's face.

adjuncts arent the worst thing in some microbrews, but they can be. sometimes, you gotta keep it simple

my favorite beer is st bernardus apt 12, belgian quad

Cheap beer is fucking great you pussy.
Try playing older games like doom, a lot of games made back then are more fun of you aren't a fucking pleb. Witcher is def my favorite modern series

Can't find any theories on it

No, reddit is trash. Even the smaller subs that you retards praise as being exceptions are all permeated with some level of the same "reddit culture" that makes the rest of the website garbage.

If it's better than Cred Forums, fuck off and go post there.

>Before long, you'll even finnd yourself looking for dry, earthy tasting liquors like whiskey.
Fuck off mate; I'm 32 years old and have been drinking Scotch since 17. People don't drink spirits for the taste, they do it for the inebriation. How old are you, exactly, 17? 18? 19?

By playing a game with actually-fun combat.

Take your anti-intellectual bullshit attitude and fuck off.

>people don't drink spirits for the taste
pleb detected

g would be for Gaunter
But the rest I have no idea

Well, the amount of alcohol in a drink is going to have huge impacts on the flavours, mouthfeel, and depth of the product, not to mention the characteristics it takes on as it ages.

But yeah, I would gladly drink non-alchoholic beer if it was somehow, exactly the same flavourwise as real beer, and had just as much variety. I love trying new food and drink.

Fake worlds let me play with/as things I like.

weebfaggots

All beer is shit. Directly enjoying bitter tasting food is unnatural, unhealthy, and plebeian as fuck.

Real men drink spirits, because spirits actually have flavor that isn't overwritten by bitterness.

misconstruing the comic.

I hope Polack inbreds kill themselves.

I agree, beer is fucking shit.

Whiskey is where it's at.