youtube.com/watch?v=zppf5vAtLOw
youtube.com/watch?v=N7oAY2kFrK4
youtube.com/watch?v=-1AxV0DKrVE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ss8-chEFyT0
youtube.com/watch?v=kJdsxmScdSU
youtube.com/watch?v=7n70spmBHZU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=T4r91mc8pbo

How is that cringe? The guy obviously knows what his girlfriend likes and proposed to her in a special way that made her happy. At least he's getting action and has a girl that loves him. Unlike us

This is not cringe
Reboot thread

Reminds me of this
youtube.com/watch?v=DOCxUFWV1KI

Cringe has lost all meaning and stupid romance is dead, thank you Cred Forums.

this

what the fuck did I just listen to. I literally can't stomach to sit through more than a couple seconds at a time without feeling genuinely fucking ill.

reddit

I remember when someone was attempting to force this on /f/

>us

How does it feel that you will never get married OP?

>Taking focus off the shitty ring with tinyass diamond with a plastic chest.

Whatever floats her boat though.

Alternatively, this guy is a living memelord who is so out of tune with reality that he genuinely thought it was a good idea to shoehorn vidya into his proposal, something that is allegedly a defining moment in both people's lives. You have no way of knowing that his gf is into Zelda, and even so, the type of woman who would actually want something this cringeworthy is probably not worth marrying.

youtu.be/1wX0jdhi0OA

youtu.be/QfQQVlz5Zvk

Let's Plays are cringy

Thanks for your contribution to this cringe thread, best one so far.

How is that cringe? He proposed to his girl and she said yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dm7iI5z9_18

Ugh

>Implying if your are cringe worthy faggot, that cringe worthy bride isn't what is meant to be

How else will they make cheeto dust austist children. What do you think love is user

You can just tell that someone was way too proud when they came up with that.

This is almost as bad as the FF one

It wouldn't be perception, it would be [Fallout Fan] much like the NCR or Legion Dialoge choices. Fucking cunts.

Oestensibly, she said yes, so clearly he knew his GF well enough to know she'd be good with it.

If he wasn't at least that much in touch with reality, that twitshit would've been about her dumping his ass and how sad he is.

All in all though, one'd probably prefer the girl who thinks a zelda proposal is cute, to one who would think your kind of posting is.

Not cringe, because cake is cool and creative af. Would eat.

She said yes to that tiny little piece of shit ring?

Is she fat with mental problems?

t. 9gag browser

I miss the edit that says '[strength] Oh look, another nerd to beat up'

>"lmao look at these nerds getting married in dumb ways!"
>You are still single

>would eat
With how much fondant is on there, I'm not sure you could

>You are still single

Thank God.

>getting married
>in THE CURRENT YEAR
enjoy losing half of what you own when you catch your wife getting blacked

>projecting this hard

this place really has turned into rebbit

Games and VNs fill the void better than a real girl ever could. Honestly, I feel bad for people who have fallen for the real life meme.

>He still thinks getting married is something to aim for.

>He thinks getting married is an achievement
>He thinks restricting yourself to one woman for the rest of your life is an achievement
>He thinks losing half of what you own + tip is an achievement

lets do this

I am more OG than you could ever hope to be. I've been here since 2008 you roody poo

I'm not single, and people who are outwardly "nerdy" are extremely cringeworthy.

my fiance said yes, and we both concluded we were not even interested in rings outside of a wedding band, she literally stated to do something nice for us, to spend time together, and not waste money on an overpriced rock.

I wish I could find a girl who loved me and shared my interests

On one hand, the cringe is unreal, but on the other, they look pretty happy together and any chick who puts that much effort in must be pretty into you. If pretending to be nerds makes them happy, then whatever.

>people want cringe
>No one remembers the weak as fuck ~ruuuuules of naaaatureeeee... ugguuu~
youtube.com/watch?v=a8hDSXdJoAQ

or the fact that konami spent over $1m on this IGN only event

>You will never have a gf that loves you enough to make you a personalized gift box tailored to your interests

Why am I even alive

>SYSTEM.OUT.PRINT (TEXT)
What language is that?

>she literally stated to do something nice for us, to spend time together, and not waste money on an overpriced rock.
And you fell for this? You fucked up royally pal.

like if you understood the nerdy reference ;]

>Faction choices in F3

and how did I fuck up? please do tell me

>that ring that was awkwardly extended to fit on a fat finger

At least he is self aware

guess the game

i would wear this kind of shirt

Excellent rebuttal my friend.
An upvote is you XD

She's probably fucking everyone he knows.

Women aren't logical. They're built entirely on mindless emotion, so when she says "oh, don't waste money on X", what she means is "you don't love me if you don't waste all this fucking money on the biggest day of my life where I flaunt it in the face of all the other women I know".

ff13

Didn't he said FF?

I don't know what's worse, buying a tiny fucking diamond, or buying a diamond at all.

At least it's not 80s nostalgia

>Haha you are not getting chained to a meme loving dumb hambeast for the rest of your life and be forced to make children with her! Arent you fucking jealous?

I think I may be all right because I tried mine craft and never really liked it.

seems like all the abnormal mutations of the world are into minecraft.

>Zelda chest
Looks like every other chest.

why do normies love zelda so much

This is a woman we're talking about, are you expecting common sense?
She most likely told her family and all her friends how much of a pathetic loser you are for not even buying her a ring. I hope you like it when everyone she knows laughs at you behind your back.

Sounds like you either don't know any women intimately, or you know a particular type only.

There are women out there that genuinely care about things other than diamonds.

It's an easy way to get "gamer cred."

You keep telling yourself that pal, it might help you sleep better. Won't change the fact that she regrets being with you.

It's not as cringey as the Borderlands proposal.

>pokemon go
>Pip boy
>shitty tattoo
>long nails
Delete this person

Damn. This is the worst comic I've ever seen. Impressive

Normies dont even know Zelda, it's always awkward nerds with fat wives

Back to the future is always good.

That shirt is something a neckbeard would wear.

and they look exactly what R3ddit users would look like in real life.

>the type of woman who would actually want something this cringeworthy is probably not worth marrying
I'm sure you are living a happy life

Oh come on, this isn't cringe. That's actually kinda sweet.

This is what Hitler was trying to prevent

i get it, it's pretty embarassing, but i think that's entirely outweighed by the fact that she'd go out her way to put that much thought and effort into a birthday present.

>>There are women out there that genuinely care about things other than diamonds.
Hahahaha, no there aren't.

Women are entirely about status, and the rock on their finger is a perfect indicator of this, which is why they're always flaunting it.

Imagine when her birthday comes around and you have to buy presents for her.

Odds fap before work
Evens clean out the pus from under my broken toenail

hadnt seen this one yet. Disgusting.

>piercings and ear discs
>red flags everywhere
These things are neat though. Shame that their relationship will go nowhere.

>out her way
cunt probably imagined all the epik likes and upboats. if it was a genuine gift i dont think she would make all the photos and upload it.

This is very sweet and extremely thoughtful. Its a birthday gift that a lot of time and effort went into.

This however is retarded, but not as dumb as some of the video game themed proposals I've seen. When it comes to something life changing and "adult" as proposing, maybe dial back on the "lol so nerdy and adorkable" things. Do you really want to look back at the age of 70 and remember this being how you proposed?

>water temple
>hard
oh boy

>funko pop
>thought and effort

Nintendo is easy to get into and Zelda is the most "mature" Nintendo game.

and this is a good example of how virgins like you are full of shit.

so we are both programmers, we have been dating for 6 years now, im 29, shes 28, we live together, and spend basically every moment together, we work together, we spend our free time playing video games, watching movies, or going on to try new foods. we are around each other so much people have commented they dont understand how we do it, and at the same time get along insanely well. when we socialize, we generally set up double dates, where we will hang out with another couple, or just have people over at the house we recently purchased.

it's pretty fucking hard for my girl to get blacked when even just heading over to a store to buy some bread and she wants to come with me in case she wants to buy something she sees.

we are also extremely picky about what we keep, anything that does not explicitly have a use, she threw out a soap dish a few days ago because "we only buy liquid soap, so it no longer serves a purpose."

Oh wow she should've said the cake is a lie too and gaben please gib hl3.

R u 12?

And I'd say that's outweighed by her need to document everything and post it online.

>all that shit as a birthday present
>tfw imagining all the shit he has to buy on her birthday
I bet they broke up at her birthday lmao.

I came here to laugh at you
>us

Maybe the guy likes them, someone has to be buying those fucking things.

This actually desu senpai

>that wallet
Can you put anything in there except a few bills and cards?

That's valid code you retard

The more worrying line is "return true(love)"

true isn't a function

I am a woman, actually.

see

If it makes you feel any better the person in OPs pic is getting divorced now.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

That's incredibly creative. I'd eat that.

It could be, but the real problem is that LOVE is already defined as the function's own name.

Got any proof?

This has to be satire.

post FF one

Sounds like you're having a good life user, good on you

I couldnt do it. This legitimately makes me want to shit off my computer for a while.

>Getting married in this age
>Not having a waifu, who will never betray you

No way.

Doesn't mean you're not a redditard convert, you fucking piece of shit.
I came here in 2013 and I'm a lot more Cred Forumscore than you are, you cringefuck piece of shit.

>unlike us
gtfo robot
>>>

>Game is not brain dead easy
>"ZOMG ITS TEH NEXT DARK SOULSSSSS!!!!"
i hate this meme

>all these Cred Forumsirgins cringing at "women nerds EWW"
>not embracing their entry level shit, becoming their bf, then introducing them to actual good taste

It's like everyone here wants to be a permavirgin... like me ;_;

>I'm sure I know other people's relationships better than they do, despite never having met them and basing my opinions entirely on Cred Forums memes
You go, champ.

While the contents being cringe and undesirable by a normal person It's stuff alot of effort and cute.

At the same time though she didn't have to post it on the internet.

So you're chained to your woman 24/7. Good job buddy, sure sounds like a life full of thrills and excitement. Just don't forget to ask for her permission before you go to the bathroom. And DO try to constantly use the things you care about, she might throw them away if you neglect them for a few minutes.

>only us gamers will understand this ecks dee circumflex
Why is Zelda such a normie game along with Mario, Pokemon, Halo, Skyrim and all those 3rd person console games?

I'm happy for you user. Keep livin the good life.

This is like "My Peenus Weenus!" in video form

Doesn't mean you have to be an asshole.

Interesting. I built a Zelda chest for my girlfriend's birthday very recently (a proper wooden one with led lights and sound effects, though) and put a piece of jewelry in it. She loved it.

The thought of doing a proposal this way crossed my mind, but I don't think it fits the occasion. However, she said she'd be into it without me asking.

Something something women

Did you guys see her DeviantArt gallery?
dilly-oh.deviantart.com

She is literally having sex with thousands of fat nerds every second

>restricting yourself to one woman for the rest of your life
>implying you could ever get even one woman
laughingwhores.jpg

As a dyke I'd be fucking thrilled to find a girl with entry-level tastes who likes me.
Girls who like girls and aren't tumblr tier are so fucking rare so beggars can't be choosers.

There is so much salt and tears in this thread I can taste it lmao

Is it a meme for normies to conplain about the water temple? Easy as fuck but I always see posts saying "arggargarble fuuuuuuu sooo hard Dxx"

Wow, wince.

>the type of woman who would actually want something this cringeworthy is probably not worth marrying.
Delusional fuck.

>using "2008" and "OG" in the same sentence
Threw up a little to be honest

Back to /r/cringe with you faggots.

those are the type of trashy items your gf buys you if shes already fucking other people

i used to get cool cupcakes colored tmnt and cookie monsters from my ex on my bdays
then i got t-shirts from walmart after she decided to go through her slut phase

Imagine the amount of sperm and urine that is on that controller.

Like, literally imagine it. Imagine how many neckbeards, right after curling their finger around in their crusty smeg covered foreskin. Just coming from the bathroom, not washing their hands after.

Just imagine the germs that cover their hands, moved onto the controller, and in that idiot girls mouth.

Imagine.

are you projecting, is that what this is?

she literally does not tell me what to do, ever, she ASK if she can come to the store, she ASK if ill do specific things for her, and sometimes I blatantly say "no", and she laughs, says im mean, and does it herself.

what kind of shit women do you fucking date?

You can polish a turd, but it's still a turd.

A woman is never going to understand Master and Commander. It's just not something that's possible, the themes explored are just too foreign for a woman to relate to.

The ideal future would be men in cute girl cyborgs. Then you've got someone to talk to, and fug.

Yeah, because being on Cred Forums means you're a total jerk right?

Never introduce Zelda into a relationship.
Some Ganon is going to break the Link and Triforce you out of it.
I'm sorry.
Nintencucks.

>>>/plebbit/
It's the perfect place for pussy piece of shit panzies like you.

Honestly I'd rather stay single than to stoop to the level of proposing with a ring in a plastic zelda chest.

Dykes deserve all the misery that they get.

Why else would you be here?

Peanus weenus was a top quality shitpost m8, don't compare it to that video.

I'd like dick if I could. Much easier that way, I'm still confused by my straight friends who have difficulty finding boyfriends.

Talk about video games I dunno

>Tfw there exists a timeline where we killed all women and uploaded the consciousnesses of slut bois into cute robot girl bodies to fuck

because straight people have more people to choose from and, unlike gays, both of us being heterosexual isn't grounds for a long-term relationship

chie a qt, a qt!

It's ok dude. We get it, you need attention and friends by your side. But you should find some friends. Don't be shy! Trust me, you'll be much happier.

>That's valid code you retard
I'm the retard? I asked what programming language that code is written in. If that went over your head, I've got some bad news for you.

It's normie of our own creation.

Skyrim, for instance. Everyone here refused to acknowledge anything good and instead doubled down on the bad. We had our chance to take this game, but we pushed it away and let the normies have a go.

There are straight girls that aren't already in relationships? Impossible

Why is the fact it's Zelda that's cringe to you?
What's truly cringy is the water temple being hard meme. No one actually thinks it's hard right?

How so? All I said is that the cake was pretty cool looking and creative. Have YOU even seen a cake layered like that?

You weren't here for the first week, there were thousands of threads about how great it was until the normies dropped off and the pushback started.

There's nothing good about the game, it's literally just worse than Oblivion in every way.

>tfe you got stuck with this godawful, shitty timeline instead.

This is actually very cool.
Not hard, just boring.

>Something that is obviously a joke
>"Oh my god it's so cringe, I can't handle it!"

Being this Athenian in 2016

zelda gets tons of cringy content from normie gamers

S-show your feet?

What's cringe about that? Bitches love Zelda.

That guy probably got to dip his dick in her ass after that proposal.

Cool lighting.

Everything videogame related outside of videogames is cringe.

I have a friend who's very cute and has a lot of difficulty finding a boyfriend. But she's also crazy, so I'm not touching that with a 10 foot pole even though she's shown interest.
>"not to sound like a lesbian but you're really hot with your lipstick on, hair down on the pillows and half-naked"
>mfw I was fully clothed and she imagined half of that

I would've at least made it real wood and metal. Poor effort.

Java

>you will never own a harem of slaves
Just fucking shoot me now.

Only if you live in the land of ameri-cuck-tardation.

>SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TASTY LMAO KAWAII ^^

Fucking hell, if I ever saw someone wearing this I'd hunt them for real, they'd obviously be fat enough to be considered monstrous.

>enjoy losing half of what you own when you catch your wife getting blacked

I always love seeing this response. I see it over and over and it always shows who the virgin NEETS are who have no idea how shit works.
>what is a prenup

I'm sure your wife, if you ever managed to get one, would be so eager to take half of your video games and tendies.

>thread gets derailed by a dyke and a bunch of betas giving her attention

>very cute and has a lot of difficulty finding a boyfriend
Instant red flag

All women are at least a little bi. Plenty of relationships ultimately boil down to the dyke taking the place of the man for the otherwise hetero female.

Objectively.

Let's move to another example, Zelda Breath of the Wild.

Game looks amazing, really going to shake up the Zelda formula and change a lot of things, a huge overworld, cool weapons (the fucking fire rod) and it looks to possibly be even better than Skyrim.

THEN everyone on Cred Forums starts cherrypicking from the worst of the compressed livestream to the best of the prerendered youtube teasers, and everyone abandons the game as "shit" and "normie" before it even comes out. Like I said before, the normies don't claim their own games, we decide for them.

>Implying courts haven't thrown out prenups before.

You are dumb.

That is so shit, both in performance and sound quality.

>Konami
>IGN
>Expecting anything good
I played myself user

>what is a prenup
Not worth the paper it's printed on? They're thrown out more often than not.

>cucks

I would say all people are at least a little bi. Not just women

What the fuck, that's awesome

>prenup
>not getting thrown out in court
pick one and only one

This thread was derailed the second OP made it

Because that treasure box was a literal Happy Meal and Nintendo Event give away in Germany and probably in some other countries as well.

They also had those dope Boo balls which were the shit.

Have you ever considered that maybe, just maybe, you're a fucking normie who got lost?

BotW looks awful. It's all the dull elements from the crappy open world games that have plagued us for the last decade, only now in a Zelda title from a company that has no experience in the genre.

It's a normie game because only normies would be interested in an open-world game that looks straight out of 2006.

>"joke" if it can be called that is 2 minutes 30 seconds long expiring the joke

I'd say that you can know whether somebody of either sex is attractive or not, but it doesn't necessarily have to be sexual attraction, so in that way, not everybody is bi.

holy bacon narwhales, thats one awesome room!

No. Stop projecting.

That was my exact first thought as well.

>Plenty of relationships ultimately boil down to the dyke taking the place of the man for the otherwise hetero female.

you wot m8?

>americucks are so dumb they can't even figure out how contracts work

CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP SENPAI

and you feel you have the fucking intuition to say its shit before it's even hit store shelves?

Once again, objective.

>There are people who are so fucking insecure that they feel the need to have their own home decorated to please other people's idea of taste, not their own

Fucking hell, get it together.

Why do you say all women are bi, then?

It is kind of tedious if you don't know what you are doing and most normies just drop the game there

Supreme

Being a contract doesn't stop the documented cases of them being thrown out in court

...that's not how portals work

Depends on how you define bisexuality. For me, it's an attraction to the male form.

My attraction is 100% based on femininity. Shemales are attractive because they look like women. Traps are attractive because they look like little girls.

I've been a hardcore porn consumer for over a decade, getting more and more depraved over time. But not for a single second have I found actual legitimate gay porn attractive. I just don't think it's possible for a straight man to go that far.

I could conceivably fuck or be fucked by a manly man in a life or death scenario, but I wouldn't enjoy the experience mentally.

I get what he means. Plenty of lesbian relationships end up having a masculine partner who emulates men and a feminine one, just like you'll find lots of gay couples with a trap and whatnot.

Dumbest shit I've read all day

I'm guessing you're a chick, if you care about diamond size

You reminded me of this.

youtube.com/watch?v=FofA3c6dYvU

You're just a bi dude with a feminity fetish. Sexuality refers to your sex.

>Here sign this contract that says I can eat all your food for the rest of your life
>Judge I'm starving
>Sorry there was a contract you have to die of starvation

I've seen a fucking hour of gameplay. I don't understand how people think footage can't convey how a game plays.

I know it's not going to be very good. My maximum expectation for the game is a 7/10. You can't somehow fix all the awful shit we saw in this space of time.

Different person.

Well, i mean, depending on where you live, no shit it's gonna be the dumbest shit you read all day. Sun hasn't even risen in the USA

I thought it was kind of cute until GEEK WRAP

Well, I've read this whole thread if that gives some perspective.

Except that was from June and its not coming out until next year? And they have a lot more time to fix shit?

Also, footage doesn't do playing a game justice.

>she threw out a soap dish a few days ago because "we only buy liquid soap, so it no longer serves a purpose."
I wanna puch her in the face

Awesome, I can now put "a total fucking stranger thought i was the cringiest in a cringe thread on Cred Forums" on my resume.

Thank you

I actually owned one at one point. The cards didn't fit the slots very well, and if you managed to do it, it was absolute pain to get out. I prefer the Hilfiger wallet I have, which I got from my dad when he got a new one.

Embarrassing

A large amount of women have long nails but you should do more research on that tattoo user.

>better put it in the attic, just in case!
nah you are a fucking hoarder, i literally just threw away hundreds of silverware, pans, and other dishes so i could have a smaller amount for easier management and less potential for dish buildup

Liking dicks is kinda gay dude. Just accept it. You are a little bit bi.

It's kinda sad that so many people don't think this is cringeworthy. I guess Cred Forums is now populated by people who've grown up with streamers and LPers, so this kind of shit is just normal to them.

Your life is also probably longer than 2 minutes

He used the console command to put two inside each other.

If anyone has the other edits please post them.

Fapping to gay shit doesn't make you gay. Doing gay shit does.

Very cringe but it is kinda endearing at the same time.

wow link made me the person i am today an that is an awesome, wacky sir slash gamer slash biggest geek youve ever seen, this game is so deep

>Fapping to gay shit doesn't make you gay
user...

>Fapping to gay shit doesn't make you gay
Who are you trying to convince here?

My legs are OK

And video games don't have to be games. More news at 11.

I would put jerking off to gay porn under the "doing gay shit" category.

>home is where the hearth is
Illiterate or just a bad pun?

>being sexually attracted to men doesn't make you gay

>that DPS shirt
I would never wear anything that mentions killing because people who don't get the reference mistake you for a murderer.

Why does that L have to look like such shit?

This. A judge can declare a contract null and void if he sees grounds for it. There was a case where a woman claimed that the man said that he'd do away with the prenup after they had had children. There was no proof of this oral agreement ever happening, but the judge took the side of the woman and declared the prenup void. There have also been cases where the woman was allegedly pressured into signing the prenup, and therefore had the prenup thrown out of the court.

People, judges included, will side with the woman 90% of the time.

>My attraction is 100% based on femininity.
If so, why do you fap to men instead of women? There's clearly something about them being men that turns you on.

>Shemales are attractive because they look like women.
They never do. If you're 100% fooled by a trap, you likely have some kind of neurological disorder.

>Traps are attractive because they look like little girls.
Girls also look like girls. And they are girls.

>Fapping to gay shit doesn't make you gay. Doing gay shit does.
No. Being attracted to men makes you gay. Or are you saying that a virgin who is exclusively attracted to men is not gay?

kek

N-NANI? HE'S FAST!

Would have been a thousand times better if he had used the actual tower unit as the weapon.

DEEP

Why do people think this is cringe? This is hilarious.

I don't think dicks are gay, though. If men had an aversion to dicks, how could they ever masturbate?

I'd honestly prefer being bi, there would be more porn on offer. I'm just not though, traps aren't gay.

For me, a little bi means that if the right guy came along, you'd date him. When that "dude" looks like a lady, it's not bisexuality anymore. I think most men wouldn't really have any issue dating a guy who was brain transplanted into a female body, but that doesn't make them bi.

The fuck??

I for one, agree with this sentiment

PUT ME INT HE SCEREENCAP HELO REDIT

rather die desu

Whatever makes you sleep at night.
Most people aren't attracted to their own bodies, they're just pleasuring themselves. When you touch yourself you're usually not like "ohh yeah my dick is so hot", if you are you're probably a narcissist on top of the gay tendencies.

>traps aren't gay

>3dpd
>ever

Being aroused by dicks isn't really gay. It has nothing to do with wanting to fuck men, but rather being able to perform in situations where there are other dicks around.

Imagine capturing a woman of a different tribe and gangraping her. There are going to be a lot of dicks around, and if other dicks were to turn you off, you'd lose your chance at impregnating her. The guys who want to rape her the most win that game, and being aroused by other dicks is advantageous there.

not vidya

youtube.com/watch?v=O50EYdbSvVA

Is it gay to only like your own dick?

Not him, but it may be just the the forbidden part rather than the dick.

youtu.be/mxZcaFB3ViQ

Wew lad.

Enjoy your inevitable bitter hateful divorce because you're both too retarded to understand the concept of personal space.

Dicks are inherently male. Liking them means that you are at least a little bit gay. If you say you like dicks but only like female bodies then that would be like 25% gay and 75% straight

>upside down

I'm getting an ulcer looking at it

I'm saying that if seeing a dick was somehow a turn-off for men, they'd be incapable of anything.

Honestly, if you think about it psychologically, the attraction to dickgirls and traps probably comes from both the "whoa, hot girl, time to fuck" and the "penis is erect, that reminds me of when I'm turned on" (or the "dick is erect, this is what I see in all porno, ergo I should be turned on") wires getting crossed in the brain and heightening the sexual response. Chicks with dicks are a supernormal stimulus.

inb4 someone posts the master shake "liking dicks isn't gay i went to college" screencap

>tfw you always think you're hot when you see yourself in the mirror
>tfw think your cock looks fucking great
>tfw you're probably not hot at all and are a greasy balding fat virgin
Is that just normal baseless? self-confidence or do I actually have narcissistic tendencies?

more importantly why do normies hate the water temple so much?

that shit is fun.

Which is why he starts carving it up with a scalpel and extracting its "brain"

There's a difference between being aroused by dicks and being able to tolerate them. Actively wanting to touch and play with another person's dick is a whole different game than what you are talking about

Oh, you're one of those "traps aren't gay lol" fags. I'm definitely not wasting my time for this.

If two people get along really well, what's so bad with spending a lot of time together?

I've got a friend who I've got really good chemistry with and we see each other at least a couple of hours every Friday to drink, gossip and fuck. I'm pretty happy to have someone like that.

>ITT Cred Forumsirgins "cringe" at normalfags who aren't antisocial asspies like themselves

Because it's not linear.

They may be an inherently male feature, but they aren't a part of the feminine/masculine attraction system.

You've got to factor in things like familiarity, too. Honestly, an actual vagina is less appealing from a porn standpoint because you have no real point of reference for one.

this so fucking much

i never got this meme. was it because the boots or something?

technically a hearth is a fireplace, so that wouldnt be incorrect

Only time will tell.

Not a huge fan of Zelda, why is it that everyone goes on about how hard the water temple was?

Which Zelda game is it from?

>a bunch of cheap shite that i will never have use for

yipee

>tfw no one has ever loved me like that apart from my mother

;_;

Holy shit you are retarded

It depends on what you mean by "think you're hot".
I can recognize that my own body corresponds to my tastes and I'd probably like myself if I wasn't me (if that makes sense?) but I'd be weirded out if someone who looked exactly like me wanted to fuck me.

and having a thick gristled cock thrust into your anus

Now I'm more confused about my sexuality than ever... I know I really like dicks, but I'm not really attracted to guys bodies usually. I would still suck a guy's dick, but anything about their body would probably turn me off

>tfw I'm a girl
>Have only mentioned I like vidya once in public
>Had 3 creepy practically stalker guys follow me
Was so fucking weird.

heh... sorry

You're a what? The hell you talking about?

Now that you mention it, I probably wouldn't fuck a clone of myself either, so it's not on the level of attraction.

I'll never understand dykes that say this. When it comes to dildos the number one buyers are dykes, and they actually buy "realistic dildos" more often than straight women do. Most lesbian couples own either a double-ender or a strap-on, and weird shit like "packers" are starting to become popular. Not to mention the weird trend with lesbians wanting their bisexual girlfriends to fuck men in front of them, which comes off as a bit cucky.

Like, just say that you don't find the male body attractive. I refuse to believe that there's anyone out there that actually dislikes dick.

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

>joke
He has spent 7 years making almost 7000 videos, all exactly like that. That's a little over 3 videos daily. It's not a joke.

is that a fucking fridge or what

I would definitely fuck a clone of myself. Sometimes I take lewd pictures of my butt and pretend I'm fucking or getting fucked by myself while I fap

That's weird, right?

this
it was most likely primarily done for epic upboats

speak for yourself faggot. I have a bf

I didn't notice the hole behind the hookshot chest (F) (which was plugged with timestones, kinda blending in). I spent too much time going around looking for new places that just weren't there.

It's a gaming fridge

what is it with fucking nerds and being creepy around women.

This is why we cant have nice things

I'd fuck an opposite-sex clone of myself.

Hell if I had an opposite-sex clone I'd probably would only get out of my room for groceries.

got my non "gamur" gf to play ace attorney, Inside and Limbo, her jumping skills are bad but she tries hard, too stubborn to give up. Gonna make her play Life is Strange, i know it's a normie tier game but i want her to familiarise with the controls so she can play TWD, she a tomboy but she afraid of zombies, so cute.

>that
>weird
Are you even permanently delitized, literally like a machine, and foreverially loving it?

Yes, boot switching.
The temple would be much more enjoyable if the boots were a C-item. Or imagine playing the temple as Zora Link, now how fun THAT would be.
Also some keys are really fiendishly hidden, which can lead to frustration, the one in the pillar being the standard example.

youtube.com/watch?v=E1Xb6A8hnMs

This is somehow worse than Racist Mario.

What nice things?

What's her favourite Ace Attorney girl?

>opposite-sex clone
Is there anyone that wouldn't?

He could have at least made the box

People with confidence issues, people who hate themselves, asexuals...

Leddit tier stylistic choices and cleaning abilities. Fag assassin's creed shit, waste more money on fag stuff, fucking fag.

Oh, I also had one of those nerds ask me in fucking public "If you like video games so much, name some games that aren't CoD."
I named every single game in the Classic Mega Man series, and his face was fucking flustered. I thought he was gonna attack me.

>confidence issues
Gets someone on their level
>hate themselves
Gets someone they can relate to
>asexuals
They get a dick warmer I guess.

NANI

that's not hard, the only one that doesn't end in a number is Mega Man and Bass

>what is it with fucking nerds and being creepy around women

Usually it's a complete lack of knowledge of social cues and being incorrectly taught that being a nice guy/pursuing a girl will ultimately lead to success

She just played the tutorial chapter, mouse only mind you (likes minimum input), but had trouble opening the game again, guess DeSmum is a bit complicated, will remind her soon to play again, so far she liked it.

I don't think I've ever met someone outwardly nerdy ecks-dee that turned out to be a decent person.

I do not know a single lesbian who likes realistic dildos and few of us have them at all.
We just buy what pleasures us. The inside of a vagina happens to be penis-shaped, so those who like vaginal stimulation buy dildos. The rest, ie the majority of women, prefer vibes.
I happen to prefer vaginal and I have a pretty extensive dildo collection. None are realistic. The veins, balls, sometimes fake semen grosses me out. At BEST I could enjoy dragon dildos with fancy colors and unrealistic features.

Packers and whatnot are mostly bought by FtMs and other self-hating bulldykes. Same for those cuck lesbians you mentioned. I'd say it's kinda similar to those straight guys with an autogynephilia fetish, doesn't mean suddenly all straight men are trannies in disguise.

The fact you know all the names means you probably fucking rehearsed for this made up situation.

If he was a retarded beta, he'd be flustered in embarrassment, if he was a normal person, he might have apologised, there's no possible way he'd "attack you".

So, assuming you weren't making this shit up, that means you can't read facial expressions, which means you're a retarded aspie cunt. Go get checked out.

the autism doesn't help

Can't you tell her to just drag the ROM file unto the executable? Most emulators allow it, DeSMUME included

>all the names
What the actual fuck am I reading

Holy shit what a great Cred Forums thread.

>>>/suicide/

It's really not that hard. It's Mega Man 1-10 + Mega Man and Bass. That's it. And, I said I thought he'd attack me. He of course didn't.

Sounds like you're projecting your expectations on a living, breathing person instead of actually getting to know them to figure out how to proceed.

talking to a woman makes you a creep. looking at a woman makes you a creep. responding to anything a woman says makes you a creep. responding online to anyone pretending to be a woman also makes you a creep. also you will always look like a try hard
have fun with nice things

do ppl actually fucking wear these!? they're asbad as those Dragonball shirts about not stopping till you puke or protecting your daughter!

this. based.

Nice projecting you major retard

>ppl
Stop

>And, I said I thought he'd attack me.
The fact you so poorly misread the situation is what makes you an aspie.

My bad, I figured she meant the names of all the mega man titles, of which there are plenty more with subtitles.

The cringest post of all

>ywn be a cute girl (male) and get ambushed by a group of horny anons who want to invade your boy hole

t. KHV
Christ, you're making a bigger deal out of this. It's like you're blogging on Tumblr.

[Unarmed] Punch shirt wearer in the face

I don't do fat chicks

I'm not projecting anything. I'm just trying to explain why some nerds are this way to women. I have been in a few relationships.

SO GIRLS DO HAVE IT EASIER IN LIFE!

It honestly think it wasn't out of line, there was a time where he got suspended from school for spitting on a girl. No idea why he did it, never was able to get a clear answer.

now you're thinking with portals ;]

:3

That's not the URL anymore, we need a new picture.

youtube.com/watch?v=GA2tpPl-9GQ

imagine being this bitter about someone else's happiness

jesus

This is the guy from the story.

What's the deal with POP figurines? Do they do anything special? Because they look hideous

They cost 20 cents to make and can be sold for 20 bucks to retarded hipsters and grandmas who still shop at gamestop, so they're fucking everywhere.

They don't do shit user, what you see is what they are.

She moved the folder and couldnt find the rom, already explained her how to browse for it, a little later i made her play Inside, guess she forgot about Ace Attorney.

Is she cute Cred Forums?

Never post your girl on Cred Forums...

>posting pictures of people you know on Cred Forums
And no, she isn't.

I give it a 6/10, she looks OK

She's not ugly or anything, just looks really average

>used as a symbol of one's home

A 6/10 at best? Not really.

I felt more rage from this than cringe.

Well I actually work in the marketing department of a somewhat popular online sex store and vibes really don't get many sales at all from people who aren't beginners or middle-aged straight women (although we do get a LOT of requests for stronger ones). Our definition for "realistic" is pretty loose since anything that isn't a vague purple rod is classified as realistic, but the few dildos with novelty features like cum-pumps do in fact sell better with lesbians and bicurious men (lol).

Does anybody have that awful video where its an sfm animation of Yoshi shitting (haha). The same guy did other cringeworthy videos

>posting pictures of people that you're in close relationship with on a website filled with anonymous strangers

Nothing wrong with that.

What's the best onahole, my man?

Yeah some lesbians have a fetish for pretending to be dudes. I'm not gonna deny that, and obviously straight and gay male couples aren't gonna buy super realistic dildos since they have real dicks avaliable. But in the greater lesbian community, it's not a popular thing.

FUCK YOU

* a little under

What's cringeworthy about a woman who loves her man this much?

Nice

>that tshirt with some pseudo code
>no return type
>actually don't fucking know; its returning an object named "class"?
>using "true" as a function despite being a reserve word
>probably recursive because of the "love" variable, might throw a stackoverflow
>print, not println. enjoy your onee lined mess of a string
>don't even have semicolons

oh man wow she genuinely loves him a lot and went through a lot of effort to please him and they look so happy together and they would think everyone in this thread shitting on them is a pitiful virgin lol what a loser

M-MASAKA!

She loves upvotes more than you, maybe it's time for you to go on and deal with it.

happy? care free? employed?

the opposite of sad, bitter, lonely and NEET?

what a horrific existence for them

Ocarina of time. The temple is big so ADHD normies get lost.

The only thing hard about it is not getting mad about putting your boots on over and over again

I'm lonely ;-;

>happy? care free? employed?
Me to be honest

i was about to say, what about metroid? but then it hit me... they dont make that anymore.

Are you trying to make some kind of point here?

>my dream is to know a gamer girl hahahhaa

i'm fucking fat lardass tho
I would not fuck landwhale as ugly as me no matter how much I can relate to her

That's precious.

l-look at these cringy losers, having fun, finding love n shit...

all I need is Cred Forums

i'm mr lonely

But that's literally all I need

>tfw Cred Forums has hit such a low point that even its cringe subjects are better off

How do I make friends? I'm tired of doing nothing but work and Cred Forums. it's a shitty existence and I can't take it anymore

Hard to say. For oral I'd recommend the mouth of truth, for vaginal maybe the alice dayo agmv1, for anal (& vaginal) definitely the cocoro (although I wouldn't recommend it if you live with someone, it looks like a fucking toddler's torso from a distance). It's been a while since I ordered anything new myself so there might be better options available now, but those three are all very solid, you can't go wrong with them.

Well yeah, I get what you mean, sex toys are all about fulfilling needs that you can't get otherwise (or easily), so it goes without saying that there'd be a disproportionate amount of lesbians buying lifelike-texture dicks even if in general it's not a huge turn on for the average dyke. I still think the majority of people who claim to hate dicks are juvenile as hell though, just like people who say anal is gross and a turn-off when they've never tried it before.

not at all

Why can't I find this on YouTube?

>A girl will never give this much of a shit about you

Thanks, user. I'll check them out.

Anal is my number one fetish but cmon dude you're kidding yourself if you can't see why some people find it gross

>you will never have attention whore gf who has to upvote beg because your happiness is not enough for her to feel good
feels good man

as a man i can't imagine what it would be like being stuck on my women like a booger. anyone who says they dream of being joined at the hip with their partner has either never lived a couple years together or have dependency issues...most likely brought upon from living under mommies skirt. Women are BORING they make for shit friends. I don't want you guys to think I'm just bashing on women because I'm gay or something but being able to manipulate your emotions and regulating how much you feed into her neediness will determine whether you'll be shit on and ostracized during the process of a bad break up or simply come out normal like every other man who's dealt with womens shit. Don't be a faggot and treat your women like their inferior, like they've been programmed to be treated and you'll have better results in the long run.

Inb4 the typical 8pg paragraph from the insecure married man outlining why his relationship is perfect and will never ever ever end thus proving his insecurity in spades.

You are a rarity in that your hobbie match with the one of many many guys, as such you are percieved as a good (soul)mate. It's pretty obvious why you are then followed by many guys.
That's also a good tip for all girls who like a guy who likes vidya, learn about the games he plays, start playing them yourselves and then let it slip through that you play those games as a real player an NOT the stereotypical GAMUR GIRL too- you suddenly skyrocketed in his affection because real girls that play console or complex PC games are still quite rare and it is highly likely that he will have games with local multiplayer for which he would secretly wish a mate to play them with that is more than a friend.

Anybody with that kind of laugh are insufferable to hang around

The fuck you talking about?
That's a relatively common shape for special occasions cakes.

>I'm a tank
m.youtube.com/watch?v=iXC_fXSoqIs

Most people are boring user. There's a hint of /r9k/ to your post, but I don't think that's where you're coming from.

This post encapsulates how Reddit Cred Forums is.
>not vidya
>obvious joke video
>video that's doing the rounds in the lolsorandumb filthy frank memeshits "community" (read: Reddit)
>not even tangentially related to thread
>all those "da fug did i just watch ecks dee" posts in response

The most cringy part out of all of of this is his extremely uncomfortable smile. He looks like he just got diagnosed with cancer and is in pain but is forced to be in a picture with his girlfriend.

Poor chap. I wouldn't last a minute with a girl like that, and I don't mean it literally.

fuck no I'm not r9k I just learned a lot from my stays in Thailand where their culture still treats women like the feminist movement never happened. These women have been very insightful for me and although they never outright say it they know that they belong in the fucking kitchen. They know why western men refuse to marry western women and they're capitalizing on it. You want to figure women out? Go to Thailand for a month and date around.

>You now realize that anyone this legit happy, wouldnt resort to proving it through a wall of text on a cambodian soccer forum

Insecure much?

>as a man
>wolf pic
Consult local psychiatrist, user. You showed some mild symptoms of edgy-autism.

Fucking rad

youtube.com/watch?v=DZWDbdW-tvk

yeah shes nice man.

is my gf cute?

Still not going to buy fallout 3 todd

sure thing faggot I'll get right one that

youtube.com/watch?v=ZLJwa3oUm3Y
youtube.com/watch?v=GorGswNsbMk
comments of youtube.com/watch?v=-F4gG7rXw1s
youtube.com/watch?v=7PKwcJVa3dU
youtube.com/watch?v=aru-jivuBfQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0TdPhAqEVKE
youtube.com/watch?v=tMBIDDiiyOQ
youtube.com/watch?v=KEeOgEqok4o
youtube.com/watch?v=zppf5vAtLOw
youtube.com/watch?v=N7oAY2kFrK4
youtube.com/watch?v=-1AxV0DKrVE
youtube.com/watch?v=Ss8-chEFyT0
youtube.com/watch?v=kJdsxmScdSU
I apologize for all of these in advance.

Kinda hard to take someone seriously when they can't even write a proper fucking sentence.

Its called a red flag user. Especially if shes super attractive and way into you.

literal fedora

That she also went through the trouble of posting something like this online in the way she did. It almost feels like she did it more for Internet brownie points than for her guy.

On the one hand this is cute and she obviously put a lot of thought into it.
On the other hand she's a retard.

Liking the eyes, but the angle's a little suspicious m8.

then its a good thing writing doesnt pay my bills huh?

yep, this

>Talk about video games
Get the fuck out of here.

Neither does posting on Cred Forums?

>Myspace angle
Hamplanet confirmed

so then what your fucking problem shithead?

Metroid isn't as easy to get into as the rest of first party ninty games as far as I recall.
Haven't played the 3D ones much, stopped a bit after the first boss in prime because I was bored, so I wouldn't know if that changed.

So you want your women to be doormats? That sounds like a shit time. People need personality that isn't "Hi honey, how was work? I made dinner"

The big gulp one struck me as funny

I'm saying you're retarded, just in case you missed it.

This is a pretty cool cake, but having "The cake is a lie" plastered over it fucks it up a bit. I think the cake should read some other quote more fitting for a wedding like:
This was a triumph.
I'm making a note here:
"Huge success".

Or something like that.

Yes it is, reboot your life LMAO

It's sad how true this is.

virgin age ~admission~

We've got a fucking detective over here.

Want to guess how I know youre insecure?

Who said they had to be doormats? Most of the women I meet are fun and interesting they just aren't up their own ass and expect to be treated like women not drinking buddies. Sure Thai women aren't book smart but they'll fucking run circles around me when it comes to the streets and hustling. They're supposed to be dumb malicious creatures who entertain you not a mirror image of you with a vagina.

I'm retarded based on what?

Aha wow that water temple sure is a tricky pickle ahaha us gamers! amirite!?!? LOL!

You can catch me playing Darkest Soul, the worlds hardest game because I'm just such a hardcore GAMER ahaha!!!?

Your posts, what else?

Well I'm gay so it fixed itself. You can have a cute bf who actually is interested in the same stuff as you.

What was retarded about it?

$58 bucks with free shipping and you won't have to wait weeks for it to arrive from Japan nor worry about customs opening your package and fuckng your loli hole.

Literally everything.

>They're supposed to be dumb malicious creatures who entertain you
This is pretty fedora.

I've had women around who are good drinking buddies and have had men around who aren't. Your blanket statements just don't cut it.

>loli shit
Not my thing to be quite honest with you.

shes not fat, im sick of people saying shes fat, she has a curvy physique like kim kardashian. and shes very cuddly to sleep next to, and she loves me so checkmate

Onaholes stretch.

DESIGNATED

I've had better and I weigh 300lbs. Wouldn't say no if she offered me her ass though.

D E S I G N A T E D

I know.

I've broken quite a few of them

Even the indian's fucking laughing at her, right there when you're taking a picture. In your face. At your gf.

Man, man...

I didn't say anything revolutionary or that out of the spectrum. The only reason you'd attack me personally would be because I said something you find inconvenient. I don't know man you're either a women or one of the guys who refuse to take off the pussy goggles.

Only reason to ever drink with a women is to fuck her later. Dudes who sucked were gay.... or in your case straight.

I'm into chubby girls but your wife has the face of a troll man.

>7000 joke videos
>people pay him to make these
If it's a joke, it has gone too far.

Don't reference it within posting it you actual cuck

Do you think it's okay to post random pics you got from Facebook just so random people on Cred Forums can insult her? That's not very nice of you.

Is she snorting liquor?

would rather fuck the brownie than the fat one

It wasn't hard but it sure as shit wasn't fun

The least you could do is do yourself/her a favour and post an actual good photo of her

>I'm not retarded
>but I posted

>he doesn't know that prenups have more value in America than in Canada or Europe
Sorry lad.

>that shitty ring
Cringe indeed

fuck off roastie

These are the good photo's, she's hiding half her face behind her hair to disguise the fat folds. What else do you want her to do? Hide behind a fucking desk and just poke her forehead out?

especially since the person (a brony) shills actively, on /vg/ and Cred Forums.

I'd rather get one of these

that's not retarded that's just my opinion. an opinion held by alot of men and considered fact for anyone who's not a virgin or a wet noodle. Look I can tell you're pretty young just from the fact that you consider it retarded but with a little more experience and time you'll come to the same conclusion and you'll remember me, kid.

literally what the fuck, shes really sweet and caring and does everything she can for me, she literally puts me first all the time, how many of you guys can say you've found a girl like that. she lets me fuck her whenever i want and cooks for me.

Nigga i can you's a cheap nigger/

that's not how you use (or spell) 'Ostensibly' you try-hard.

Nigger, I didn't even read what the fuck you wrote, why do you keep thinking I give a single fuck?

DELETE THIS

;_;

DESIGNATED

Pretending to act "bi" is an easy way for a lot of Normie girls to get attention. Nothing counts untill scissoring has taken place.

Isn't that the fags from the speedrunning shit?

The fact that its just fucking sheets of fondant is worse than the XD VIDYA! part.

>le women and men can't be friends meme

Now you're really sounding /r9k/

NO one is getting MY Tendies!

because of pic related

hi lonely, I'm dad

okay give me a reason why you're friends with a women.

Have one more, it's on the house.

>it's pretty fucking hard for my girl to get blacked
gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8

I enjoy her company and the banter we still have after being friends for 10+ years.

>Cred Forums goes on a date
youtube.com/watch?v=7n70spmBHZU

>this thread
I came here for cringe, not to be reminded that this place is overrun by teenagers

Are you sure ?...

And it's 100% free of sexual tension? You have never thought about her in that way ever? Your dick never got tugged in the shower thinking about her huh guy? You're full of shit.

that webm managed to make me cringe harder than the video you linked

What the fuck is he doing?

Why doesn't he just cancel the fucking lift?

Not him but I have a few girl friends who I am not sexually attracted in any way. Also my wife got a bunch of girlfriends who I wouldn't touch but are very nice.

>trying to flail you're e-peen in a cringe thread

how do you find this shit? This is almost too bad to not be ironic

She's okay is my gf cute?
Be nice pls.

Guy is autistic, but woman is straight up scary.

Just so you know, you're arguing with an /r9k/ dweller who has never had a girlfriend and is probably only like 19. Don't sweat it.

Holy fuck that guy on the right!
He has the exact same fucking face as a gay guy in our friend circle but with makeup, long hair and different earrings.

Why would you need to show anyone else? Isn't it enough for the man to like it himself?

nnnggg

It may have been 10 years ago when hormones were raging, but no, my dude, I do not jerk it to her in the shower. You implied that there is no reason to be friends with women, ever.

How lonely are you user?

She better have a dick I swear to god.

post dick

she got her a nice birthday gift

Why is this cringe?

>my gf

pewdiepie is looking rough these days.

Hope you enjoyed your relationship because its on its way out now.

inb4 all the pics of people printing her pic and jacking off on it

what?

what are you talking about? has the strength to finish the clean, he just lost balance. he couldn't have dumped the weight because he was already falling backwards.

She is going to look terrible in a few years Bad investment

>TFW gf found out about my mountain of lies after lies
>Finds my piss bottles, finally understands why I never go out with her
>Confess that I have autism
>She cries and proceeds to give a monologue clearly leading up to breakup
>Quickly think and "confess" that I am actually a sociopath and cheated behind her back
>This actually resulted in her staying with me

Women are fucking insane. How will I keep up the charade?

Well, ex technically here's my current gf.
Pls be nice pls.

She's very self conscious about her transition pls be nice I said.

Now, I'm no expert, but he's putting the whole weight on his wrists, which I would assume is extremely sub-optimal.

You sound pretty insane too desu

This is not me and that is not my gf I said pls be nice.

>You know that Cred Forums lost it's edge years ago right? Nothing happens if you post a picture here.
I've posted my name something like three times and all I got was a friend invite on facebook or people asking stupid shit on my old ask.fm. Which may have been what I was attempting to do because I was bored, I don't remember.
Nothing will happen to that guy and his girlfriend.

Jesus christ, just go back to /r9k/

You can't make me you rude little man.

Whoa, this post's a mess.
It was supposed to go
>inb4 all the pics of people printing her pic and jacking off on it
You know that Cred Forums lost it's edge years ago right?
And then diddledoo happened.

holy shit Cred Forums is full of fgs

>A woman is never going to understand Master and Commander. It's just not something that's possible, the themes explored are just too foreign for a woman to relate to.

I agree wholeheartedly. Plus they're typically bad at falcon care and never order crab legs from Jamal at the concession stand.

The last girfriend I had wouldn't even use the showers at the cinema. I just had to break it off.

There... there could still be one very neatly tucked dick. I am sure.

Here's my gf

nice ribcage

2/10, here's my wife's gf.

>the type of woman who would actually want something this cringeworthy is probably not worth marrying.

You're right, you should settle down for a woman who only likes expensive shit to show off to her friends on social media.

/s

I am from reddit and there is literally nothing you can do about it. Cry moar pl0x

Fucking gross landwhale/10
Here's me (nsfw)

This thread was quite the adventure

it's like discovering r9ks past mistakes through the eyes of cucks on Cred Forums

I can call you a faggot.
Faggot.