What's your most played game?

What's your most played game?

by far league of legends

Devil May Cry 4

bf3

Apb, but it could be dota counting when i played warcraft (playing dota 2 wright now).

Chao garden

probably Mount and Blade

Dark souls on 360, probably have around 1.5k hours, PvP was very enjoyable

>Apb

How.

5000h on wow, on steam 1800h on Ro2\Rs

I think altogether it should be GTA San Andreas, since me and my brother just roamed around aimlessly, trying to find all duty cars (cop cars, army cars etc.) to fill all the garages with, like we did in VC too. But we could never find that armored vehicle with the waterlauncher on top of it... man that was so great...

Battlefield 4

League of Legends, confirmed hours Path of Exile

TF2 with over 500 hours. After that I have never spent more than 200 hours in a single game.

There was a time when it was populated and worth to play. I had friends and it was funny.
Its not bad game, its in the wrong hands, sadly.

I play Tekken games a lot but you need to dump hours into fightan games so i dont think that counts here.
Oddly, if we are talking about a one off game gere for some reason its prolly Resident evil 2. These days i still try to finish once a year but ive owned it multiple times and use to just go back to it.
Got a PAL ps1 copy
Got a PAL N64
But really i mostly use the version i have from PSN, it looks the best and, unlike the 2 others runs WAY faster and smoother (do they optimize psn versions of ps1 games anons?)

probably warcraft 3 back in the 00s

about 6k hours in csgo

Probably Secret of Mana. I must have hundreds of hours in that for all the times I've played through it.

On Steam, however, I think it's either Binding of Isaac Rebirth, Nuclear Throne or Payday 2.

That's ridiculous

According to Steam, it's Medieval II: Total War.

According to me, it's either Civilization IV or V.

slightly over 250 days on my main WoW character, I didn't have any major alts (I mean I did have few, but didn't play them that much other than leveling to max level and getting starter raiding gear)...

so 6000-7000 total hours there

most of it was afking in city

I quit right after Cata

New Vegas 424 hours

probably SAMP, but there's no data of it
my most played game that I have proof of is gmod with around 1100 hours

Probably WC3. I still play it to this day

I had fun during these hours, been probably close to year since I've last played it.
Should probably sell my weapons to get some Steambux™

I don't stick with one game for insane amounts of time like some people ITT. I don't think I've ever passed 200h on anything.

A few thousand hours in league of legends and probably a thousand hours in all the monhun games combined. They're practically the same games right?

I think it's Morrowind or Pokémon, either Diamond or Leaf Green

ArmA III

Most likely WoW
Around 5000 hours if i were to take a guess

Super Metroid and its romhacks.

Morrowind by far
When my mom died I fled into this world and basically lived there

Team4Tress: The Sequel

I have about 2 hours clocked in kingdom hearts

San Andreas Multiplayer
about 5k hours there
then WoW with like 4k

gonna assume wolf ET followed by wow and and last ut2k4

No, PS1 Classics are just the original .iso's with no changes. My guess is it wasn't correctly optimized for PAL (50hz) the first time around so it'll run at normal speed on an 60hz HDTV?

world of warcraft, over 10k hours in 2006-2010

Killing Floor

man addiction must suck

Either Counter-Strike 1.1 to 1.6, WarCraft 3 + TFT or Diablo 2 + LOD

I've got no solid data, but it feels like:
Donkey Kong Country 1-3
(entirety memorized)
Wangan Midnight 1-5
(thousands of dollars, easily)
Resident Evil Outbreak
(300 hours before the server was shut down and now about 80 on the fanserver)

I don't even know anymore

Planetside 2
Shitty game, but the concept is really fun

dumb animeposter

dumb dumb animeposter poster

WoW, since release.

Now take me on a date Ritsu.

probably wow

Not counting mmo's.

insurgency, closely followed by rainbow six siege

I must've spent an entire year on UT2004.

Pokemon series

either San Andreas back during the PS2 days or maybe Runescape

DotA 2, almost 2000 hours.

League of Legends, then WC3.

I spent 1000 hours on FFT: War of the Lions

I think I've got over a thousand hours on Skyrim, but I don't play it anymore. I've been sinking tons of hours into all kinds of RPGs these days though, such as Underrail, DA: Inquisition, Dragon's Dogma and Fallout New Vegas. Basically anything with considerable replayability.

Garrys mod.

I have like 3000 hours on it

>Tfw i enjoyed every second of it.

destiny no bully pls

League of Legends or Runescape.

Battlefield 4 is close because I have to seed two servers every day

team fortress 2

cute/10 post

street fighter 3s

I can't believe there's people who WASTE, literally WASTE thousands of hours on a single game. That is nothing but pure unadulterated autism. There are so many good games out there you haven't played yet. Amazing games that would not take you more than 20 hours to finish, but you decided to spend 3 thousand hours in train simulator instead.

Dota 2, sadly. 1120 hours.

Kill myself.

I'm at the point in my life where I'd rather continue to develop skill in one game than "finish" a dozen of them.

I've played enough games to know what I like and don't like, and I don't need to play more games which I'll deem 7/10 or worse just for the sake of doing so.

Warframe

Around 6000 hours of League of Legends

This.

I've pretty much gotten to the point where I'll play a game until everything feels smooth and second nature

Or until I discover it's a steaming pile of shit and cannot be played in such a way