youtube.com/watch?v=HFXoN6q75NQ
youtube.com/watch?v=XM0_XIgoHpQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

>inb4 wow died with WotLK
wrath fags need to die

>10 years ago
>just took ss from kronos server login.

So you're saying you enjoyed Cataclysm and Mists and Warlords?

Tell me more.

>being a pretentious asshole

>mists was bad

I want this meme to die.

I'm happy now though

But was it good?

Be honest. I'll know if you're lying, Trust me.

Yeah

vanilla was shit

i enjoyed the first month of cataclysm
and trying to do sinestra without dying on first try with a the same group of people from openraid , too bad blizzard ruined that website

The BEST times of my life were grade 7 and grade 8. I had friends, my socialy anxiety and self confidence hadn't been triggered yet, and the games were fantastic. I was introduced to WoW in grade 7, bought Halo 3 at launch in grade 8, got deep into Modern Warfare 1 with several friends from school, had sleep overs nearly every weekend with friends and played Halo 3 custom and WoW. When I think back to my "childhood" I automatically think of grade 7 and 8. I think about how special those times were. Everything in my life starting going to shit in grade 9. I started becoming a little less naive and started realizing some harsh realities. My confidence took a blow, my self esteem took a blow, and my quality of life took a blow.

God Tier:
WotLK

High Tier:
MoP

Mid Tier:
Cata, BC

Low Tier:
WoD

Shit tier:
vanilla

It held my attention long enough for me to actually immerse myself compared to Cata and Warlords.

Only thing that was truly bad about it was the item upgrading and stat changing which made going for certain gear kind of pointless. Still if you were trying to spec into something specifically then you just had to aim for that. The casuals still could have fun.

This is your typical vanilla baby

Mists was an excellent Xpac. A shame the lore didn't keep up

>samefag le baity posts.

But im happy playing vanilla now.

That's correct. Back then I was 18 and attended parties, had lots of social contacts and did well in school.
Now I'm a literal outcast, live in a small 2 room apartment and drink myself to sleep every weekend. I blame it on nobody but myself tough

but legion is good

I've never played WoW, so I've been happy these past 10 years.

>16

I am still as ronery as I am now, but yes, I am more happy than I am now.

I also started browsing this shithole around that age, weird coincidence huh?

My life was great back then but its greater now. I loved my WoW days, but would never want them back. I used it as an escape and have learnt and grown a lot since I left them behind.

Its very sad that that isn't the case for most of you.

Accurate

youtube.com/watch?v=VRND4YhN-lU

Dark lady watch over you

Fair enough. I had been playing WoW since the Closed Beta.

I will say I absolutely loathed Cataclysm to the point that I quit playing because of it...

...I came back and tried to get serious for Mists and Warlords but the game had become far to casual for me to sink any serious time into it by then. I fucked around with my Garrison for a couple weeks, then canceled. The endgame content in Mists was just way too easy for me.

Just this past weekend a friend of mine I used to raid with during Wrath showed me Legion and it seemed Okay enough to give another shot, but I'm still on the fence about it.

I think I'm going to sleep on it for another week before I commit to anything.

Thoughts on the subject would be valued.

Pic related.

>b-b-but l-legion is g-g-g-G-G-GOOD GUYS! I swear I'm not desperately c-clinging onto my ch-ch-ch-childhoood waaahhhhhh

No I wasn't.

>I am more happy than I am now.

10 years ago I was still in high school and believed my crush mutually loved me too instead of being a lesbian.

youtube.com/watch?v=QsVyBHJrNQw

I used to raid hardcore in vanilla, BC and WOTLK. I made the same mistake you're about to make and resubbed for Legion.

It was alright for a week but I just couldn't ignore how soulless the whole experience is. It is truly devoid of any charm, is sickeningly repetitive and the content is laughably easy.

I just cancelled my sub now after feeling zero inclination to play over the past 4 days.

Vanilla was legitimately the worst WoW has ever been.

Played through it so far. I kind of like it but there's a lot of Diablo 3 elements kind of shoehorned into it. Also the dumbass Garrison crap is back, although on a smaller scale.

It's hit or miss really. I was loving it up until Suramar, then you'll see why I feel this way.

The raid fights were pretty fun though I will admit. However the dungeons this time around, while pretty, are some of the most boring I've played in the game. The MoP dungeons I ran over and over again and I didn't mind, but these ones, something about them just makes me fall asleep at the wheel.

Also, memes included.

>Cata was bad
>MoP was bad

how to spot memer wotlk baby

WoD is the only shit expansion ever made. It was so shit everyone jumped ship and they had to make good content again aka Legion to stay afloat.

My expansions list:

Cata pre nerf/Vanilla > TBC/MOP > WOTLK/LEGION >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> WOD

Thanks for the input. Knowing that I'll walk into something without a challenge makes this decision much easier...

>mists
>more casual than vanila
0/10, made me reply.

It's an abstract feeling being happier now than you are right now.

>cata that fucking high

TBC>MoP>WOTLK=Legion>>>Cata>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>shit>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>WOD

this post summed it all up for me

Why do you keep replying to yourself?

legion to 110 is fun, then its grind, grind, grind.

you do four zones to get to 110, in any order you want as they all scale to you. suramar is the 110 zone, and the objective is to raise your rep with the nightfallen. you also have your class hall order campaign, which will take you probably two weeks to finish, mostly because there are time gates in the forms of 12 hour long missions you have to send followers out on. so far i've encountered two parts where i've had five missions each.

its not terrible, i enjoyed the questing. highmountain and stormheim were fun, and felt cohesive. val'sharah was nuts and aszuna was a let down. i haven't done all the dungeons yet, but i've enjoyed the ones i have done.

if you do decide to get it, go with val'sharah or aszuna as your first zone, you'll finish both of those at 102, and thats when you go back to the class hall and get your other artifacts, and progress your class hall campaign. if you pick highmountain or stormheim first then you'll have to take a break to go back to the hall and do that, then finish the zone.

nice blog, where can i subscribe?

>Not animated
youtube.com/watch?v=HFXoN6q75NQ

Are you having fun yet, anons?

vanilla babies, ladies and gentlemen.

Are you saying vanilla was casual?

Are you saying vanilla was NOT casual?

I know it's unbelievably fucking obvious you guys, but this is a samefag.

You're a fucktard.

You're an underage casual baby

It's bait. There is a samefag shit posting the thread. If you took him seriously at all you are as big of a shitter as he is because people like you are why he exists.

Vanilla was utter shit

>not loving the best lore since WC3
kek

>a-anything i-i d-dont agree with i-i-is b-bait >:'(
Typical underage vanilla casuals

youtube.com/watch?v=XM0_XIgoHpQ

It was great.

I'll be resubbing when they announce frozen servers at Blizzcon in November.

Haaaaa! Ain't you fuckin adorable. Scram kid.

Every single one of your posts are the same. Maybe you wouldn't look so obvious if you changed material a bit.

>That one underage vanilla faggot desperately trying to claim vanilla was good by samefagging the thread.

>STOP HAVING FUN WHEN IM NOT HAVING FUN

vanilla was shit

>someone catches you samefagging.
>call them the samefag instead.
See you in 3 days btw, staff can see IP's.

>samefagging this hard to try and defend you casual game

I've only played wow since bc I never got to play vanilla, what did I Miss?

You can stop. You're a shitter, We can all tell you've never touched the game and you're just a shitposting shitheel.

You're only making this worse for yourself.

literally nothing, the game had zero end game content, was horribly unbalanced, bosses had no mechanics to them and PvP was utter garbage

>when they announce frozen servers at Blizzcon in November

when will you learn

not much, game was still good in tbc

>PvP was utter garbage
The fuck are you talking about?
The world PVP between Tauren Mill and Southshore was some of the best times I ever had. You're fucking dumb.

>Vanilla baby still samefagging in a desperate attempt at damage control

>you will never fish deviate fishes in barrens again while shitposting in the map chat
>you will never get ganked/gank noobs at stranglethorn vale again
>you will never explore cool places by wall jumping ever again
>you will never exploit your way into old ironforge ever again
Why does Blizzard hate fun?

This is bait

Stop replying to him you idiots. If you reply to him again you're an even bigger faggot than he is.

Wouldn't put it past him to start replying to himself, though.

You know we can see you samefagging, right?

You grew up user, let it go.

Go to sleep Dave

>wall walking to hyjal and seeing archimonde's skeletal remains
>wall walking to old caverns of time, and getting whispers from people about reporting you for hacking
god damn i miss wall walking

Nothing is stopping you from doing any of those things.

I've never played WoW

Why are you a retard?

10 years ago I was 11.

Accurate

I think it's unfair to put legion in a ranking list, but so far :

Legion > BC > MoP (fucking pandas) > Cata (beginning) > Wotlk >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Cata (end) >>>> WoD

>you will never get ganked at stranglethorn vale
>tfw you're 400 active alliance vs 11000 horde merged on 4 realms
Now every zone if Stranglethorn!

WotlK > Legion > MoP > BC > Cata > > > > > WoD > > > > > > Vanilla

>Quit when mop was released
>resubbed next expansion
>arcanite fishing rod vanished from inventory
>never vendored it
>rod picture still in my quick select bar for easy access
>Have salty title
>ask Gm why it's gone thinking it was taken out the game or some such.
>nope then tells me he can't see me having it even although I have achieve and it still being visible in my hotbar.

Worthless cunts it has no value other than sentimental an they wouldn't restore it.

why do you do this user, i never asked for sadness :

not really, 10 years ago I entered high school and lost all my good middle school buddies and everyone became obsessed with pussy and money. It was a lowlight for me

i remember being blown away by my friend playing WoW on his PC when i was still playing Halo splitscreen. then i got a PC and played it and it was shit

I haven't been happy since I was 8.

>still samefagging

>10 years ago you were happy user.
No I wasn't, but vidya was better at least.

Quality post, idiot

10 years ago vidya wasnt dlc ridden shit marketed to casuals.
I also didnt have to deal with SJW's and people pushing shit like white privilege.

Everything has got worse.

10 years ago i wasnt worried about university degrees, money, debt, employment and dying alone

fuck you