Hitman EP5

1 hour to go.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=65IPyQBgbF8
youtube.com/watch?v=MlcaoA4CDZY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't mind IO fleshing out the lore but is there really that much point in making some militia dudes you have to kill have long drawn out backstories?

name at least one other modern game in which marxists are the bad guys

Hearts of Iron IV

Hope the level is better than the dogshit that was thailand.

I can't wait until one of the Feats/Assassinations challenge is to snipe more than one target with a single shot of the Jaeger Lancer.

gonna be pretty solid imo

what was your issue with Thailand?

Thailand was pretty good my nigga, it was Paris with sun though I'll concede that.

Worst level so far has to be Morocco though, fuck that awful dogshit.

Marrakesh was abysmal
Night time Marrakesh, however, was a great little level

>15 minutes

Marrakesh wasn't that bad tbqh. House Built on Sand definitely is better, though.

Dunno I feel like the Bonus levels were their way of pacing themselves between levels, and neither were very good at all. They promised so much in Marrakesh and delivered literally nothing.

Paris is way better than thailand, paris has way more routes. Thailand is literal trash bags of shit compared to Paris which is 2nd to Sapienza. Marradogshit is just that

Marrakesh at night was much better than original Marrakesh. They used the bar area properly, the city looked nice. Sadly it was smaller and with not much options. They should've done the opposite, make night Marrakesh the main mission and the protest one as quick bonus.

Sapienza > Paris > Marrakesh > Bankok > Nighttime Marrakesh > ICA training > Nighttime Sapienza

Remember: White people are terrorists too

Why does everyone speak perfect american english in this game? Codename 47's borderline racist asian english accents to this? What the actual fuck

too much dialogue lines

>Ezra Berg
>white

>radical marxist
>from melbourne
I see they did their research.

>RAF
>Red Brigades
>IRA
>EOKA B

AYYY

no crack
no thanks

Episode 5: Absolution.

>offline

Only on Fridays

>server maintance bullshit
fuck

Tell me about Ezra, why does he wear the mask?

Another reference to Tom Cruise.
Paris was Eyes Wide Shut
This one is Vanilla Sky

lack of budget

thought it was a halloween reference desu

>this meme again

This level is going to have no flexibility isn't it?

what is the point of assault weapons in this game

>Episode is up
>Servers are down
Turn servers on or i will find 47 ways to make you pay, IO

welp

FUCK

Assault.

>paris
>level where targets won't move if you're not in script proximity
>better than anything but tutorial and icon

baka

That was fixed in April you fuck.

hOW IS colorado?

>spawn on palace entrance
>they won't move for shit

yeah nah

I'm infiltrating guys

server maintance/10

delet THIS

But you can still play offline don't you?

Fuck

These motherfucking guards are well hidden like second nigga just came out of nowhere whan Iw as ready to start OPERATING

Looks like you need after all!
I do wish 47 wasn't so squishy and NPCs weren't so accurate with handguns while firing them with the same rate of fire as an assault rifle, makes genocide runs too samey.

>Update on the blog
I finally OPERATED

i LIKE how hard gunfighting is in Hitman, gives it so much weight and challange.

t. torben

I can't play, until I upgrade my GPU.
For fuck sake, I've been missing on all last 3 missions.

DELAY THE PATCH IO, WAIT FOR ME PLEASE.

>tfw no SnapMap equivalent in ™ to make contracts with

they already do

it's fucking 1 hour 20 minutes late

I'm one month away from buying a 1080.

Fuck this shit.

What are the mastery weapons?

>amd game
>buying nvidia cuck card

>>amd game

I hope the Jaeger Lancer can penetrate those barn walls while the other snipers can't, would make for some interesting speedrun attempts and give the Lancer at least some niche it can fulfill so the other snipers don't completely outclass it in every way.

This map feels like there are lots of ways to go at the targets, so many small places with interaction

>4 targets
is this good or bad?

is that the last episode? is the game complete now?

Feels like an amusement camp version of Ground Zero lmao

I'm no /k/ expert, so can someone who knows more than I do tell me if a silenced and subsonic round fired from a pistol is enough to kill a person if you shoot them in the head? Also how far away do you have to be in order for such a bullet to start losing its effectiveness and not even be able to penetrate someone's skull? Also how silenced would such a pistol actually be in real life?

looking at it.
It reminds me a lot of rotterdam in Hitman c47

This character looks like an excuse to add a vagina into the game, would have been better if she was seans lover if they are trying to add gender diversity

>Silicone mask

All he needs now is a jumpsuit/mechanic's suit and a kitchen knife made in the late 1970s and he's all set for a Michael Myers cosplay.

>Want to play the new level
>Want to finish an escalation in Bangkok first
Shit, what do?

Finish a Bangkok escalation for the achievement.

I know it only came out but could somebody post the mastery unlocks, I won't be able to play hitman until I get home to check for myself

there will be one more episode and one more map for bonus mission pack

Bangkok was the best level so far though (not counting Colorado, I haven't played it yet)

Hold on, gonna post them.

It's usually a pretty bad sign in a Hitman level but it can be done right. I liked the boat level with 7 targets but it wasn't very popular with the fanbase.

Thailand was okay but the outside was barely used at all

There's a reason why the majority of the elusive targets are in Paris

Why are Paris and Sapienza so GOAT.
Is it because they were the first and they had to coax people into buying this trash?

Here they are. Don't know if you can throw the Baton, but its concealable so you can pass a frisk with it. The Scrambler apparently opens an "electronic lock", probably those doors requiring keycards or codes to enter, but it can only be used once.

>sapienza
>3/4th of map unused
>paris
>see

don't talk shit about bangkok lad

Cheers,

Doesn't seem too bad could have been worse

It really bothers me that you can only bring 2 items though

>farm level
>isn't comfy
Why bother?

it has nice autumnal vibe though

it took them so damn much time but at least we finally got here

it's okay I guess worse than bangkok and paris but slightly better than marrekesh

Am i the only one with glitched muzzle flash?

why can't I grab crowbar?

>if a silenced and subsonic round fired from a pistol is enough to kill a person if you shoot them in the head?

More than enough.

>Also how far away do you have to be in order for such a bullet to start losing its effectiveness and not even be able to penetrate someone's skull?

From a pistol around 100 meters. For rifle 300 meters depending on the caliber.

The real question is how the krugermeier is completely silent. A pistol firing subsonic rounds with a suppressor should be as quiet as the silverballer, louder actually. Firing standard rounds with a suppressor would result in people hearing the shots from 20 meters away.

Thailand has "upcoming reworked bonus missions" written all over it. It was too small to be a luxury hotel and too spaced out with useless areas.

How do I get this gun?

Bangkok, Mastery unlock 20.

>level starts
>FPS tanks instantly
>set level of detail to medium
>60fps all the time
>not a single graphical difference

Wew dude. This Hitman engine is just like the Ubisoft engine for Asscreed and Watch Dogs where if the Level of detail setting is above medium, the FPS goes to hell, but nothing changes aside from the objects far away from the player's vision.

I have no issues myself with 980Ti and 6700k.

yeah, the optimalization is abysmal, it hits me hard especially in sapienza, near the church

So how much ram does your PC use when you run Hitman? I had that issue with some random svchost.exe that ran in the background hogging all the resources.

Just finished it, suit only.
>strangled the grill in the barn
>made the mask guy blow himself up
>triggered Sean with a pen and strangled him
>dropped a chandelier on the clockwork grill
Can't wait to redo it with disguises

Oops didn't mean to quote

>one of the npc speaks about youtube.com/watch?v=65IPyQBgbF8

top kek

Bad developers they still cant figure out how to get the suitcase into the game...

>it is another "non-public, military installation" episode

On another note, how is it? I found Bangkok to just be Paris 2.0 and am hoping this episode has a little variety?

Is it basically just an expanded tutorial hangar or is there more to it?

>Take my time and do accident kills on everyone in the level
>At the end don't get SA because a non-target got killed somehow although no idea where
This sucks.
Level itself is good though.

it's less restrictive than you could think, enough space to roam in suit and not get spotted immediately

is snap map like a level editor?

if so that would be dope

I love jumpsuit suits

SnapMap is basically a level assembly tool using pre-created assets.

The logic chain and assets on that level were pretty in depth though. Could do a lot with those. But you had to use pre-done level pieces.

Only done one playthrough, but it seems pretty good.
Shit ton of options to accident kill people, and not so many tight corridors, leaving you with some space to navigate the more flat area.

GTX 1070 G1 and 3770k here. 45 fps if i look towards the center of the map.

The engine itself seems to be choking.

With this latest patch 6gb only. Back in the day it would try to use 8gb and flood the pafile up to 12gb and the game would stutter like crazy. At least the memory leak seems to be fixed, not sure, haven't played for more than an hour so far.

so far:

PARIS > BANGKOK = SAPIENZA > COLORADO > MARRAKESH AT NIGHT >>> MARRAKESH >>>>> SAPIENZA AT NIGHT

>On another note, how is it?

Fucking great, that's how it is. It's a dreary militia camp set during dreary autumn and it fits quite well. The targets have decent personalities and opportunities are extremely fun and it's also a very open level, though you do start in a hostile area so you need to find a militia disguise which is fairly easy to do, though. I rammed Rose and that Tamil woman, exploded the interrogator and plain shot the Interpol one just as she was getting out of the house. I wanted to see if you can disguise as that dude she talks to near the barracks but that bugs out and throws her into lockdown which sucks.

The plot twist is actually great, though. The shadow client is also Ort-Meyer's clone and he knows 47 well. Overall I rate this level sleeper hit and I don't give a shit what everyone else thinks, I enjoyed it a whole lot.

>>Bangkok
>>No Ladyboys

WHERE ARE THEY!!

With level detail set to medium, i get 60fps in all areas with this. CPU and GPU usage are the same regardless of the setting i use, it's always 50-65%.

And yes, nitroglycerin vials explode when shot.

agree with you for the most part
can see myself replaying this quite a lot

twist is decent
not exactly an original twist but it works really well in the context of the Hitman universe, in that no one knows 47, except this guy

It's not original but it was still more interesting that I expected, it was a nice bonus for the level end. Also it's nice to see someone who knows 47 but doesn't want to assassinate him for a change.

So is the new episode a Sapienza or a Marrakesh?

NO RULES

NO RULES

so does this mean the full game is finally out?

rate it for me on a 1-10 if I loved splinter cell but didn't particularly care for blood money

>more interesting that I expected
Same here. I quite like it, to be honest. The story has never been a priority in the Hitman games (except Abshit, and there you go) so it's nice that the story has gotten weightier but it's still quite minimal.

>doesn't want to assassinate him
What DOES he want? Realistically, I can see him wanting to kill 47, but there's clearly much more to it and that would be far too cheap and boring.
Maybe he's taking out associates of Ort-meyer?

a Bangkok (in the middle)

it's not out yet, there's still one to go
as a whole, the game is probably closer to Blood Money but it has more a James Bond espionage kinda feel to it
the latest level, Colorado, would probably be really enjoyable for you as it's really just Splinter Cell with disguises in place of hanging from ceiling pipes

There were several pistols developed for KGB designed to be as silent as possible, PSS is one of them, with effective range up to 25 meters. Here's a video of some Russkies shooting it.
youtube.com/watch?v=MlcaoA4CDZY

cheeki breeki

Weird, i've got a 980 and 4790k and it's a constant 60fps at ultra for me

>a Bangkok (in the middle)
That's pretty good, to be fair I liked Bangkok and every other episode so far bar Marrakesh, so I'll probably fucking love this too.

I guess he's hunting Providence and he wanted to use 47 as a tool for that. There are many ways the story can go from here, though, so I don't know what's going to happen now that 47 knows it's him. I hope we'll get some explanation about the mystery man in Hitman 2 since IO is obviously trying to reference the older games now. Or maybe he IS the mystery man.

Does anyone else have this challenge? I have it in Bangkok but I have none of the other challenges that it mentions.

Same here. This rating was me: . You'll enjoy it.

That all sounds pretty neat. Kinda off-topic, but the Shadow Client's VA does a great job. Especially in the legacy cutscene.

Yeah. Pretty fucking annoying.

Oh I guess I'll just wait until it's finished

hol up, what's that

check the challenges for Bangkok
seemingly the Bangkok equivalent of the Vampire Magician and Fortune Teller challenge packs from Paris and Marrakesh respectively

>47 turns and looks straight at the sniper
Pretty fucking baller.
Who else did their first run suit only?

>Challenges based around The Shining
That's pretty cool

i'm going to do some opportunities first, the one with training sounds nice

I was tempted, but desu I like checking out what the disguises look like

can attest that it's pretty enjoyable, worth a shot

The problem with Death on Mississippi is the fact that most of the targets are all in the same area and the two ones that are not have two very specific optimal kill conditions, thus there is a whole lot of things that can potentially go wrong yet the level itself is extremely linear. It's a torture to play on Pro, I'd even go as far as say it's easier to just cheese it suit only because trespassing doesn't matter and you cannot get covers blown while wearing a suit.

I still dislike the idea of suit only, though. I mean, stealth system is actually viable in this game but what's the point of intentionally restricting yourself from using the main feature of the game?

>what's the point of intentionally restricting yourself from using the main feature of the game?
challenge?

>no map will even come close to matching Italy

Save us Japan, you're our last hope.

That just seems like doing Tyson or Pacifist runs in Doom to me, pretty counter-productive, that is.

>unused space
>third objective taking away your possibilities

just fuck off

Christ if you don't like it then don't fucking do it then

i meant in terms of variety

Italy is like 4 different maps stitched together. You can do unlimited contracts there and it never feels repetitive.

well, in that case i can agree

Hmm, not bad for a first run.
Just sniped all the fuckers from the water tower.

>MS store is down because of fucking FIFA

>map theme is music from WoT cutscene

muhdik

you're not killing bad guys in hitman though

you're literally being hired to kill innocents who didn't do anything wrong

>you can disguise as a scarecrow
>haven't checked, but you can bet there is a challenge tied to it
>elite militia watches Kane and Lynch 2 footage on TV
>3D printed face challenge is called "Face Off"

>mfw /k/ tier dialogues between guards

>3d printer works in less than a minute

fucking science fiction i tells you.

False. Almost every target in the Hitman franchise has been some level of evil.

There's maybe two innocent people killed by 47 in the entire game series, the priest and journalist in Requiem. And those weren't hired hits.

probably gonna do a sniper run next, looks pretty fucking fun

>Bangkok could have had an additional floor of hotel rooms, each occupied with a different person like in A House of Cards
they really dropped the ball on that one
I'd love to do a contract where I had to take out 4 different guests at the hotel
shit would be tight

>mark purayah
>innocent
>mark parchezzi
>innocent
>jordan cross
>innocent
>lee hong
>innocent

>Francesca de Santis
>guilty
the only thing she was guilty of was giving me a raging hard on

Yo guys, Nvidia is cheating again.

evil is subjective

sniping is easy as fuck in this level. literally no one is even looking at the water tower. you just crouch and you're good to go.

>jordan cross
He killed his girlfriend and his lawyer helped him cover it up

that whole end section is a speedrun killer

Least evil characters were Joseph Clarence and Jordan Cross; deserved to be punished but not killed.

>Inb4 the ICA dude was innocent, calling it now.

Any quicker way than just using the 3D printer?

Did the quadruple fiberwire challenge, but I didn't have enough patience to do it SO. Pretty sure I roughly know how to do it, but it's a bitch navigating the map when everyone is hostile.
Map is really good so far though, probably going to try my sniper run next.

Eye for an eye.
Jordan Cross was a senseless murderer, he did deserve to be killed. If he had been 'punished' i.e a trial, his father would have just paid out to get him off, either that or he'd have the cushiest prison life imaginable.

>new Hitman level drops
>spend two hours just exploring the place before doing any actual assassinations

What if you get Cross to outsource?

>punished but not killed
Welcome to the world of 47.

>multiple homicides
>innocent
What?

If someone is a shill for IO here and can tell some developer something please tell them to make NPCs detect you faster, this is fucking stupid

who were the most evil? who truly deserved what they had coming?

I meant not related to Providence.

The final custscene in ep. 5

Aside from sniping down the haybale, can you do any other accidents with sniper or do you just headshot the rest?

from '16?
Caruso, since he was knowingly making a weapon of Eliminating literally anyone in the world for an Illuminati-like org

Strandberg and Zaydan are pretty evil (steal lodsemone then try to start a civil war)

Novikov for selling supersekrit information to everyone who has money.

does shooting red barrels count as accident?

What red barrels?

Pablo aka Scarface wannabe. Mad dogs got to be put down. Fuchs Brothers, Austrian terrorists literally in it to terrorism. Fucking Ort-Meyer himself for trying to create the perfect army to conquer the world. The list goes on.

there's one next to the barn or whatever it was

Damn, I wouldnt be surprised if the jews get mad as fuck about this game, its one thing to have most of the world denouncing Israel's behaviour towards the palestinians, but to actually make that knowledge accesible to burger kids is quite an achievment

What does this mean

why couldn't i rescue the dude that was being tortured?

Detection speed has been decreased since Absolution. Original Absolution the detection was almost instantly, then they patched it to be longer and in HitmanTM it still just as long.

Unlikely to be changed because people complained it was too fast.

>Paris was Eyes Wide Shut
Really?

Because he was black

Means next level will be in a mall.

Everyone who gets selected for the survey, tell them to add Vulkan support.

You're a big boy

Ever heard of a book titled "Animal Farm"?

literal bullshit. 47 only kills innocents. that's why he's evil.

oh ye

t. dude on hitlist
enjoy your piano wire

>that ending

shit

>When you put on a radio in the shack to see what happens and realize it was a honeypot shack that led you to have two bodies and nowhere to hide them

fffffffff

In the screenshot, dumpster is outside the window, to the right.
2 bodies, they won't die then thrown through it.

>throwing this woman in Marrakesh (you get the embassy card from her) to a dumpster in top of a roof.

>accidentally look in the wrong direction so the game decides to throw her down the stairs killing her

lmao

Are you me?

Would have been cool if it had landed next or on the dude who dated her.

>ywn get your penis enlarged with a piano wire due to autoerotic asphyxiation

so...

another clone?

oh god it happened again

that's exactly what happened with me as well, but at on my game they didnt see me do it. So i could safely put the body back inside again

These two were easy to get, you run instantly to this barn, and from the window in you turn 180 to face the other window, shoot the other target (the lady I guess) and then the male (in pic related) goes to lockdown and you can shoot him from the outside fo barn

you forgot the mailman killed in blood money, everyone does.

Also,
Sapienza > Paris > Colorado > Thailand > Morroco at night > Morroco > Sapienza at night
THAT TWIST
So 47 knew about him the whole time, "a contract is a contract" "the contract was just".
I imagine he wonb't be the final target then, that will be sotos or whatever his name is, they will probably keep the shadow client for the next seasons.
That cinematic looked fucking amazing as well, all around a great level atleast a 8.5/10.

Jesus, this might've been the easiest of the levels so far with regards to main mission.

except he didn't, he just doesn't give shit about anything but the contracts themselves

I found it pretty hard, but i went suit only

>you forgot the mailman killed in blood money, everyone does.
Code Red.

I didn't go suit only.

I went without being detected, killed all 4 (they found 2 of them) and didn't kill any side people.

It was really easy.

Killing the lady in Sapienzsa was the hardest cuz I didn't go the detective route

>(they found 2 of them)
You had better have done an accident kill on them

>Killing the lady in Sapienzsa was the hardest
She's basically begging to be electrocuted.

but he saw the sniper trained on him, he knows

where is the key to the basement

In the garage.

The key to the garage is in the kitchen.

there is only one exit in the 'campaign' version, but numerous in the contracts version (as you don't need to go in there outside of the story)

Wonder what's his story

couple of questions

hitman on PC or PS4
and
is the game actually good

you are actually retarded

I can't believe it, they actually made good fucking lore this time and officially made Abomination non-canon.
Despite the opening cinematic seeming to include the strip club assassination it is established nobody knows who 47 is and there still have been no other refrences. The most you could say was some of the hits in Abomination happened, but the overall story did not.
Also we are now getting lore on pre-CN:47, as that game begins with him waking up as an adult we never knew what happened prior.
The cutscene implies the shadow client, also a clone, grew up in the same facility with 47. The whole story he tells provides some much needed fleshing out of 47 character, why he is what he is which hasn't really been done before besides just saying "because he's a clone of bad guys".
What's interesting is not only did Abomination fail to deliver gameplay wise, it did so to provide greater story aspects, which were retarded. This game has not only provided the proper gameplay, but has dug the series out of the pit that game did lorewise.
I rather look forward to the conclusion and if they can manage to bring it into a second season.

>not Agent Smith
Refunded.

I have a GTX 670 and i7. What setting should I run this game at for 60 fps?

textures max, AA max, SSAO on.
level of detail and shadows medium.
No SuperSsampling obviously and I highly recommend using a sweetfx preset as the game is too desaturated and washed out IMO and looks better with a little contrast boost.

You're basically in the animus playing as 47 so the dialogue is converted to American accents for you

>The most you could say was some of the hits in Abomination happened, but the overall story did not.
IO's official statement on Absolution was: "Assassinations happened but not necessarily in the way game showed it", - in other words, canon enough to use the good parts and non-canon enough to forget the bad parts.
>as that game begins with him waking up as an adult we never knew what happened prior.
We do know some, it was published as a part of Codename 47's manual, or maybe as a part of something else, I can't remember exactly.

Alright, this map wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Now the time has come to wait for Japan!
We're finally here.

your life is so pathetic you get excited over waiting for stuff

Everyone on Cred Forums does that.

why is there no fucking general for this game

let's start one senpai

And what's wrong with that?

generals are cancer taht's why

this isn't

Well that's like majority of the people living on this earth, doesn't mean they idly wait by sitting on a chair.

The developers have confirmed that Absolution is canon and nothing in the story contradicts it in any way.

There is some old Silent Assassin website that has the diary of Ort-Meyer. it tells the whole story of 47 in the asylum how he had a pet rabbit (I'm not joking here) and he cried when it died, how it took 3 orderlies to hold him down to take samples and give him shots, how he was top of the clones in shooting, he was so good it was boring him and started shooting smilies in the targets.

/hg/ was already taken so I'm already out of ideas.

I dont fucking care, its perfect for this kind of game.

>Still no WA2000 or Rifle Case

people get excited WHILST waiting for stuff
the concept of waiting does not excite them

/hmg/?

/hmg/ is currently up for grabs

i want to buy it but its only 5 episodes out of the 7, isnt it a little too short?

LET'S GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD

>be some super hitman and need to not do anything that gets attention
>pick one of the most special snowflake rifles ever

He picked it because it was built to fold neatly

Not really, the levels are all as good as the better levels in BM or even more - the levels are big and very replayable.
I've only replayed each level a couple of times and I've already clocked in 36 hours compared to Abortion where I only ever gave it 12.

Hey now, the only two things he actually enjoys doing for fun are weapon collecting and fancy suits.

And drumming, apparently.

>tfw booted up peace walker
>it has W2000 while hitman '16 does not
JUST

I thought so too at first, but I now have 45 hours put into the game and I am sure I will play the Colorado level several times before the next map hits. Also there are Elusive Targets, which can be pretty fun.

What about having actual options to tune the experience?

I'd like to try to play stealth game where the enemies aren't blind grandfathers. If I run across an open field and you're sitting in your guard booth on the other side of this say 100 meters long field. You're going to see me and hopefully call someone and be all "Hey, there's a guy running in from booth 3".

ARMA does detection ranges well for example. But none of the mechanics actually make it work as a tactical espionage game.

I swear, these fuckers better put it in the final episode or I'm going to flip my shit.
It just annoys me how the only things this game seems to be lacking are very minor points like blood trails being noticed, human shields, briefcase sniper etc. that really shouldn't be that hard to implement yet they apparently don't want to or can't. Either reason sucks.

LET'S GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD

He talks with the Mossad guy. I think he is from providence.

>670
>textures max

Fucking ai are like aimbots when playing co-op. They'll fucking head shoot you from 500m with a 2x scope.

Is it just Rose or other NPCs are locking the door when they enter the bathroom? Let me test in Paris.

absolution looked better

>out of the 7
There are 6, not counting the tutorials and the summer "episode" that reuses two of the earlier maps. That said I think it's worth it as is, it's classic Hitman.

It did, but it also had much smaller levels.

And while Blystad is a fucking idiot, he was good at art direction all in all.

Man, Colorado silent assassin Suit only runs are super fun

>Bodyguard going on about testing his teargas alternative made of mustard
>Reload save
>Now he starts talking about surviving the apocalypse
>Reload save
>Now he starts talking about a diet on tree bark and dolphin blood
I fucking love the dialogue in this game.

Well the art direction was directed from him and look how strange yet good cutscenes between levels

Talking about Contracts here.

>Americans
>Speaking English

this fucking game, i tell ya. pure fiction.

>co-op partner or something

So does this game have a bunch of timed and permanently missable content? Because that bothers the fuck out of me.

Can I even get 47's iconic gloves?

you need to complete 5 elusives to get it, and there are gonna be 40+ i think so

Currently icon found in files indicates 37.
Will be more in the future i presume.

Only suits.

so far there are 3 suits with gloves, blood money suits (standard one and the funeral one) and the one from absolution

there will be version of the new suit with gloves though

I actually thought you'd have to take the dude's dead body to the face scanner, a la Hitman 1's last mission.
maybe you can?

Goddamn, going full sniper run in this level feels operator as fuck.

You probably can when he's using the bathroom in the house, but I don't see much reason for risking dragging his body around when you can just use the printer.

>isnt it a little too short?
That depends on how autistic you are.

I've not even completed all the elusives, challenges, and escalations and I've hardly started the new level. it's fun to dick around in.

you can't

I did that too. It seems like the AI doesn't make a beeline towards you after sniping anymore either.

>episodes
instant drop

they don't even look up. i was standing right in front of them, even missed a few times and they still didn't give a fuck. also, the target lockdown thing lasts like a minute before they go back to their normal routine. It's probably the easiest mission yet, tbqhfam

this is the only game that does it well
every month you feel like you're jetting off to a new location, and it's more immersive

Cool mossad

move here lads when the thread hits limit:

>when the thread hits limit
like that's gonna happen.

Hitman doesn't really have a big enough community to sustain itself on /vg/.

>281 posts

Hitmanforum and the subreddit are really active, but the latter is full of fucking plebs

you can have generals on Cred Forums

>Cred Forums

yea after like 10 hours.
this thread is slow as shit.

>Alice Springs

Every second person there wants to steal your wallet. I praise IO for their realistic approach to villainy.