This game is looking extremely disappointing. It should have been released years ago...

This game is looking extremely disappointing. It should have been released years ago. Will it truly be the biggest Sony exclusive blunder they ever had? I can't think of any other Sony game with a long development that failed like this game.

youtube.com/watch?v=YlHjWU5etYE

looks good to me FGT

Don't worry, it will get good scores because sony will bribe reviewers like usual.

Typical sony if you ask me.

Ultimate question is WHAT took Team Ico so long and why did Sony continue to pour money into it.

Yep, just like they did with Knack, The Order 1886 and The Tomorrow Children!

Seriously though stop with the Sony obsession and be realistic. Unless this game is GOTY it will end up disappointing some people.

Imo I'm expecting a 7, maybe 8 out of 10 if the story is good enough
People asking where TLG was at every e3

>mfw Team Ico could have been working on something more productive and fruitful
All those years ago I just wanted more games that built around the lore of Shadow of the Colossus in a very subtle manner. Now I really just don't care anymore...

people have eyes, it won't be a blunder but at worst it will be too short despite the long development time.

The style and atmosphere is oozing out of this game, Sony has a lot of fans that enjoy this type of feel. Even Microsoft does with Ori, these are comfy type games if you stop the shit posting for a second.

People will be interested by the puppy/kitten like behaviour they spent so much time working on.

Hey nice bait this early in the morning

Like Quantum Break and Indie shit that is of the same mechanical game comparison to Visual Novels.

It's too bad it releases in December. I'm gonna be playing FFXV and Yakuza 6 then. I'm still interested, but I don't expect it to be ultra long.

ICO > SotC

>I can't think of any other Sony game with a long development that failed like this game.
I think you posted your bait a few months too early.

We knew it's going to be Ico with a big bird/dog instead of a qt grill and that's exactly what we are getting. How is this a disappointment? What the fuck were you excepting from this?

Being able to trot out another TLG trailer and have idiots declare you "won" E3. Then it gets delayed again

it's funny looking at sony people talking about their exclusives as if they were actually good because they have nothing else going for them.

so cute

Looks exactly like I thought it would play so no dissapointment for me, but I guess underage faggots thought it would be a zombie military schooter.

nah they just expected it to look good lol

>look good
It does look good tho.

You're talking about the same generation of retards who thinks RE7 is "a return to form", and the generation before that who thinks RE was always a third person action game with wrestling moves.

Same. It's been too long, I just don't care anymore.

It's like the nx, they failed to talk about it therefore I stopped caring about it.

yes walking very slowly and pressing a button to watch a big furry do something, that is top notch entertainment right there

Nice shitpost

Cred Forums won't let either this or FFXV not be blunders

judging from the TGS demo it looks really good

It looks fine to me so far. The only disappointing thing is that it's taken this long. Pretty much the only game I want to play on PS4.

>people complain that its slow, clunky and plays like a PS2 game
>plays like a Team ICO game then

That's exactly what I expected from this.

it's funny looking at masterrace people talking about exclusives of other systems as if they played them and actually new what they were talking about

so cute

The game looks good for this type of game even by todays standarts. People only hate on it because of the long developement time.

>This game is looking extremely disappointing.
But it looks just like it did when they first announced it.

The game looks good but I frankly have no idea what took them so long. It seems to have the same style and mechanics as their previous games, so why the 11 year gap?

I believe that they-at one point broke away from Sony. Then Sony brought back Ueda and his new studio, genDESIGN which has several members of Team Ico on to be consultants/freelance while Sony's internal Japan Studio handles the programming and tech. And the switch from PS3 to PS4 because of hardware issues didn't help.

wtf I hate the Last Guardian now ?

Looks better than LoZ:Breadth of the Wild.