Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lwI6-jKlsO0

You have 5 seconds to name a better looking video game.

Undertale

but in the other thread you said graphics didn't matter anymore.

Battlefront

Kirby Epic Yarn

love checking out sonyggers on youtube, every single comment is bait material

mario kart 8

>PS4
WHY

the gameplay, the story, even the mechasours look pretty shitty desu. the main character is also butt ugly and voiced by anthony burch sister

not impressed by this game at all

Crysis 2
The Witcher 3
BF4
Battlefront
AC: Unity and Syndicate
I'd argue Metro: Last Light looks better too

also,
>sub-30 framerates
>2x 1080p checkerboard rendering

>voiced by anthony burch sister
really no memeing?

Crysis

The constant annoying narration was only for the E3 crowd, they said.

yep, it's her

What the h*ck is checkerboard rendering?

>hey guys here is the ps4 gameplay that runs on a real ps4 honest
Too bad they don't fuck up anymore like they did with Ground Zeroes at e3.

Tehnique to profit off tech illiterate console gamers.

Uncharted obviously

That grass pop in is insane though, I could believe it.

Not at that framerate though, and the game is already boasting a nice amount of distance fog

I don't actually know what it is but I assume it's like the screen is a checkerboard and it alternates between displaying the white and black ones every frame.

BF1, Battlefront, Uncharted 4, Driveclub

What the fuck is with this new 4k meme? Are they trying to jew people into buying 4k monitors and TVs?
I would rather 1080@60 than 4k@30

Sony's latest attempt to make upscaling look slightly less shitty.
It produces absolutely horrible edges, if you can even see that from the stretched out video

T-this isn't real life?

I think we reached a point where video games look better than real life

Oblivion

>you will never collect journal pages to unlock bonuses IRL

The optional conversations are too hard.

Gears of War 4 looks better than this.

>dialog wheel

cancer. will not buy.

>you
I think you took that 'Cred Forums is one person' joke too seriously.

Do people really want crafting in their action / adventure games?

Battlefront
BF1
Crysis 3

In terms of art direction and style it's stunning but it's not a great technical achievement.

Boom.

>the game isn't aesthetically pleasing
>the textures of all the things look different; the robogiraffe looks like it's from binary domain, the player character and the rocks and shit look like they are from Assassin's Creed and the grass and ground and bushes and shit look like they are from that infinite detail atom meme video
>her hair and the foliage moving around looks wrong. It doesn't look like a reaction to the wind or the big dude's footsteps it's just like all the leaves and shit are having a seizure

The "gameplay" also looks shit, I don't even know what the game is about from looking at it. It's just someone climbing a robot giraffe and stabbing a spear into to do tech-magic stuff.
Also fuck whoever made her slide down that rope with her hands. My hands hurt just from watching it.

Beetle Adventure Racing

Looking at the textures, draw distance and the utter dogshit foliage, I'd say Far Cry 2.

Looks like another game that has a detailed main character and some carefully arranged set pieces, but looks mediocre otherwise.

Nah. It's a super sampling Tehnique of sorts. You render a smaller image and create a checkerboard where the borders are the image. The cells are made up of pixels colored according to the colors of the adjacent borders.

Sort of a lite 4k as opposed to native.

>Pcuck mad he can't play a console game

>super sampling
It's the polar opposite of super sampling.

My sister is going to buy a PS4 just for this game so I'll get to play it.

So it's rendering at a smaller resolution and half of the screen is like that Bob Ross technique where he drags the colors together to create grass and dirt?

Not him but from what I gathered that's pretty much it.

It's like Shadow of the Colossus, but with even more scripting and contextual bullshit!

I'm not looking to play another dull open world piece of garbage with the interactive depth of the spot of drool I leave on my pillow.