Will it be good?

Will it be good?

no it will be shit like the original

>>>/reddit/

No because they're splitting it up into multiple parts so they can sell it for 180 bucks over 5 years, and they'll justify it by filling each part with compilation bullshit and padding, and the different parts probably won't even interact with each other i.e. no carrying over levels/items

Probably, but I'd be surprised if they didn't butcher the shit out of a few things at least.

u wot

PS2 JRPGs had that shit why the fuck are you expecting it to not be there now

>dont complain about shit because its always there
fucking pleb

>I'll complain about features I want
You are mentally disturbed.

>Modern SE thats bleeding money
Lol?

>JRPG apologist strikes again
no wonder your genre is shit, you're bunch of cucks

I can only say that it won't be the same.

It won't be as groundbreaking as the first time round and they've retconned alot since then. They've forgotten how to tell stories since the merger and we've all got high expectations and a lifetime of jadedness.

Its difficult to recapture lightning in a bottle.

>WHY CAN'T GAMES DO WHAT THEY DID 10 YEARS AGO?!
>they can
>WHAT THE FUCK SHUT UP?!
kek

I like the way you are so eloquent.

Do you have an opinion on what kind of game COULD be as groundbreaking in this day and age?

>still defends this shitty remake
you playing it while waiting for your bull huh cuck?

speak english you fucking weaboo

I assume it will be above average objectively but horrible for me. I expect it to be quite interesting though (in the same way as the Compilation).

I would've preferred VII-2, since it was implicitly promised eleven years ago and now we need to wait for the Remake to end before it as well. Although I understand that if they were going to make the assets for VII-2, they might as well push out the Remake first to cash in on the effort. I don't blame them. I would've done it too. It just better be on its way.

>Modern SE
>Directed by Nomura
>Includes things from the compilation
fuck no

That overrated faggot Nomura is directing it so no.

It won't come out. So no

>drm
>episodic
>micro transactions out of the ass
>overly priced preorder exclusives
>possibly paid reskins as dlc
>new shitty combat system
>what if they cut the parts on which you have to actually walk to move from Midgar to Kalm and the reach Fort Condor and finally Junon?

Do your math OP I smell a good amount of shit coming from the south

I fully expect it to be shit, people wanted this remake years ago and now that the hype has died down they've somehow decided that an episodic release is the thing to do. If the game has FF15 style combat and FF15's combat ends up sucking then FF7's remake will be a double decker shit sandwich.

It depends solely on tifa's titties for me. I played ff7 during puberty and now I cant keep sexual interest in small breasted girls. Growing up with tifa and al bundy made me the mess I am today.

No because it will never come out. Square Enix doesn't release games nowadays.

>New Square Enix
>Not fully turned based
>Banking on the fact that it's in demand and not why it's in demand
It's going to fail in the most glorious way any of us have ever seen

>New combat system
>Episodic release
>horrible Character redesigns
>no way Tifa's breasts will be as big as I want them to be.

I mean, I'm one of the few people who actually liked a lot of the Compilation stuff and won't mind those changes, but other changes that are being made, plus the fact that Tifa's breast size has been warped in my head by years of fanart, means it will disappoint me in other ways regardless.

Ma nigga

I doubt it but I hope I'm wrong. Really glad they chose to revamp the gameplay and didn't just make a graphics mod though.

I'm Really pissed they chose to revamp the gameplay and didn't just make a graphics mod though.
Seriously, every other FF rerelease gets a straight graphics upgrade. Or downgrade as the FFVI for PC shows. Why do they have to fuck over FFVII?

Yes.

Don't lie.

>Seriously, every other FF rerelease gets a straight graphics upgrade.
If you still refuse to learn the difference between a remaster and a remake, then you might finally learn something.

I don't want a remake, except insomuch as they would have to remake it because they threw out all the assets from the first time around. They are making me suffer for their lack of foresight.

>If you still refuse to learn the difference between a remaster and a remake, then you might finally learn something.
>If you still refuse to learn
>then you might finally learn

Don't you understand that it is WRONG for women to have big breasts? EVERYONE must be flat! Because if a woman has big breasts, she implies that she is a sexual being, when she is much more!

I don't understand.

If it were directed by Kitase, sure. Nomura on the other hand has never shown anything indicating that he understands characterization or plotting. And according to the Sony insider, the whole "it's episodic because the project is too big" excuse is mostly bullshit; XV alone is bigger than the whole VIIR is planned to be.

>those two really good fully-clothed Tifa pics that one or more insane mods won't let you post because they're making up their own rules.

There are already graphics mods.

They can always .hack it and have you items and levels carry over. If autists want to grind to lvl 99 in the first game it's not really their fault

>implicitly promised 11 years ago
When? Where?

>the mess I am
>for loving big tiddies
You're fine

It amazes me that generations of men have fapped Tifa and will continue to do so. Fathers of the children who played the game probably did when it came out, the people that played it capped to her, and now those people are adults having children who will play it on ps4 and fap to her

Truly, Tifa's delicious body is the path to world peace. If only we could all lay down our arms, and instead take up our dicks in celebration to the perfection that is her body.
Square Enix has it within their power to make this happen, and yet I fear that they will ruin it, as they have many things in the past.

samefag

It will be like the movie adaptation of a videogame. Will add things, will skip things, will change things so they are "cooler" and the original fanbase will say it's shit and the new public will consider it GOAT.

Beautiful.

My cousin told me he wanted to play FF7 so I told him to get the steam version or pirate, but he said he's waiting for the remake because the original's graphics are too shitty.
What do, Cred Forums?

It's too late.
I'm afraid you'll have to kill him.

At the ending of Dirge of Cerberus. Also it was ten years ago. I'm sorry.

You can't remaster a PS1 game, something like Final Fantasy 9 is hardly incremental and a FF7 version of that wouldn't hook anyone or save the PS4.

A lot of idiots on this board can't get the difference right and never learn, but in this case for that user reality will catch up to him.

>You'll never make a contract with the devil
>Granted Tifa's body
>In exchange you have to travel around the country and sexually serve various anons

Why isn't it turn based?

I think you know why.

>You can't remaster a PS1 game
You totally can.
>something like Final Fantasy 9 is hardly incremental
What the fuck does that even mean?
I can't tell you why I disagree with you if you don't speak in sentences that make sense.
>and a FF7 version of that wouldn't hook anyone or save the PS4.
You're implying it needs saving from something. It doesn't.

And I do know the difference between a remake and a remaster. And what I want is a remaster, not a remake, but Square threw out the assets needed to give me what I want.

>“We can’t have these upgraded, beautiful 3D models of Cloud and Barrett, still lining up in a row, jumping forward to attack an enemy, then jumping back to wait for their next turn,” Nomura said.

>“That would be bizarre. Of course there will likely be changes there.”

Because Final Fantasy is not Final Fantasy any more.

it will be when i download it for free and play it for 10 minutes

No, because turnbased is a shitty antiquated system and squareenix has finally realized this.

>Why can't it have gear and level carry over?
>it can
>HURR I STILL DON'T LIKE IT

not a chance

>probably gonna have the same shitty gameplay as ff15
>going to be separated into multiple games
>Probably gonna nerf tifa's tits. You know? The character people only remember for her tits?

I dunno user, you tell me. I'd be pleasantly surprised if it is good though.

Bullshit. This wasn't a problem with XIII so why now?

It looked just as bizarre back then but played just fine.

>turnbased is a shitty antiquated system

Read as: I personally do not like it because I have the attention span of a gnat.

It's gonna be a fee 2 pay game sold in bits and pieces. It will cost, at minimum, $120 for the entire package.

>antiquated
ARPGs aren't exactly new either you know.

Secret of mana will still forever be one of the best arpgs

Daily reminder

Tifa confirmed for breast reduction to satisfy SJWs
Honey Bee Inn cut from game

Only good thing is seeing all your favorite towns in HD, other than that it will be shit

The original actually wasn't shit so I guess the remake will be good too.

>Gay content
>Being cut from a game
>To pander to sjws
>most sjws are blatantly and obnoxiously homosexual

>That would be bizarre
No it wouldn't be bizarre for a turn based RPG to have turn based combat. This mindset is what's really bizarre, no one asks why you can't send all your pieces to attack at once in chess.