InFamous

Playing this for the first time.
Any Tips?
Should I play as a good or Bad guy?

You should throw it out the window.

Fuck you m8

Isn't this the game where you can't even die unless you're mentally challenged?

What tips would you even need for this garbage?

good guy playthrough was more enjoyable to me.

>Isn't this the game where you can't even die unless you're mentally challenged?
no

Bad guy is always more fun

If you don't care, flip a coin. If you enjoy the game, consider playing a second time as the other morality choice. If I recall correctly, the bad guy has a lot more general destruction attacks, a la Prototype.

Its stupidly difficult for a superhero game.

I never beat the first game since i lost my copy of it in nigeria but i would say just be the go good path. There is no fun in being evil at all other than just being edgy and seeing very little alternate scenes. Just watch the evil ending after finish the good run.

There's barely any difference, although Good is canon if that means anything to you.

Its fucking shitty western movie garbage but not a game

you're probably thinking of prototype

(which even then it's not that easy but only on a few segments)

You've never played it

Yeah I got a tip for you: Play Prototype instead for an authentic superhero sandbox experience

Infamous was one of the free "Were sorry" games given due to the PS3 credit card hacks of 2011

t. Xbox kiddy

infamous 2 is better, the first game is outdated as fuck, feels incredibly clunky and the story is meh as fuck

How is this "movie garbage?" Because it has a storyline and cutscenes?

Playing for about two hours now and its quite fun. But i Can See why you would specify it as outdated. Will play the second after the first

Samefag

Play as Good. Trying to play the Evil side just feels out of place since you're still doing good things during story missions. Like helping the cops defend a prison, even though they try to attack and arrest you 10 side missions ago.

it's feels like TPS with weapons getting replaced my super powers honestly sequel is a lot of better but i guess you have to play the first one for the story of course

Do not play as the good guy, do not play as the bad guy, play as THE GUY.

Pick one morality and stick with it, if you make a choice of the other morality for whatever reason just go with it and do the opposite on another playthrough.

That's it, leave and don't get spoiled

I would suggest just making the choices that feel right in the moment and not subscribing to either side for the whole game. Unfortunately the game kinda punishes you for doing this, as there are Morality-exclusive side missions that unlock special powers and doing just one evil mission will lock you out of the final good power and vice versa. Additionally, you can only use these powers if your fame or whatever matches their allignment so there's no mixing and matching either.

Go neutral as much as possible.

Trust me.

nah the final boss fight is a BITCH, i think youre thinking of prototype like the other user said

Nah. The game actually makes you feel like an amateur superhero. You start pretty weak and game forces you to be careful with big amounts of enemies. But by the end of the game you actually become a force to be reckoned with and can survive in most of situations that seemed impossible at the beginning. That feel of progression is worth all the shit and frustration this game gives you sometimes.