What game should I play to celebrate my one year anniversary of becoming a neet?

what game should I play to celebrate my one year anniversary of becoming a neet?

Play a lottery lol.

Russian roulette

>one year
You are baby.
Come back when you hit five or ten years of NEET, then you may be man.

guitar hero

>Only been a NEET for two months
>Don't even feel like playing video games
>Can't be bothered to finish any games in my backlog

The noose

how the fuck do you even sustain yourself for that long unless you're already rich

my parents will probably die/be unable to work/run out of money in that timespan

Well that depends how you define "working".

I'm an artist. I get by with patreon money and internet commissions. But I don't consider it a real job.

Been a "NEET" since 2010.

>MFW I just say I am for the free money.

tell me how do you make money out of nothing?

You live in a welfare state.

10 years of NEET and 0 years of welfare
fite me

I get laid off every winter so I'm a neet 3 months a year I guess

Social Security here in America.

If you have two or more 'conditions' on their list then you get instant approval with 18 months back pay.

I also go to college, get grants/scholarships and loans.

Best part?

Once I've hit my $80,000 student loan limit, I fill out one form and attach my official disability paperwork and IT'S ALL ERASED.

Don't have to repay a fucking dime.

God Bless America.

i hope they throw you over the wall

Are you fat? If not just work out to freshen yourself up.

I'm 26 & never had a problem with growing out of vidya like you dumb murricans had been saying.

I'm handsome, white, blue eyes, freckles, brown hair and live in Arizona.

kek, I'll be the last on their list of niggers to toss over the wall.

we've gassed the disabled too back then

Fellow AZ nigger, teach me your ways.
I work a shitty grocery store job and just want to be a NEET, what disabilities do you have?

A fellow AZ, comrade?

What are you doing awake so late/early?

Anyways, my 'disabilities' are:

Bipolar Disorder I and Agoraphobia.

Social Security has a list of 'incurable' conditions and if you have two or more of them, you just instant approval.

I got officially diagnosed by a shrink in writing and applied myself; I ended up getting approved in three months.

I get Adderall and Valium too; which is funny because they're uppers and downers, lol.

7 years here
first years my mother did
then my big brother
then i've been since on the verge of being homeless

Yume Nikki. A game about a literal shut-in.

that's sad user, sorry

It's not a matter of growing out of vidya. I keep starting new games but can't bother to continue.

>neet

Thanks, some simpathy is nice of a change.
Don't be too sorry though, i'm lazy and depressive. So it's mostly my fault.

Up this early due to taking some hardcore sleeping pills after work last night. Woke back up at 4am and have been bored since. I'm sure I have a plethora of my own issues as well, but that's nice to know.
How much welfare do you get a month? I'm planning on doing college soon and I'll be damned if I have to work a shitty retail job AND go to school. I'll be drained of any sanity I have left.

$900 a month but I also donate/sell plasma for another $400+ a month.

Plus with all the grants and scholarships, my life is comfy.

I'm renting a nice room out in Surprise, no car payments, no grillz AKA time/money sinks.

[email protected]

Hit me up sometime, comrade.

That's pretty good, especially for free. Damn bro you are living the dream right now, I am jelly. I'll definitely hit you up sometime, thank my nigga. What do you do in your free time?
Just play vidya and fap?

>chronic pain condition
>depression
>unable to work for years
>applied for disability before, denied
>this faggot has two mental conditions and gets immediate approval