gamefaqs.com/boards/181823-shin-megami-tensei-iv-final/73417465
aqiu384.github.io/smt4a-tool/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wtf i hate SMT now

>Worst partner
>Worst voice
>Worst body
>Worst girl

No. Even Halleluja is a better girl than Asahi.

Why?

>Venomous Raga
>Dream Raga
>Combat Tara

waifu shit

Fuck off to your Persona or FE threads.

Which one, Cred Forums?

It's incredible how people get hooked by the shittiest, shallowest stereotypes.

It's seriously like seeing an alcoholic licking the picture of a beer bottle, except in this metaphor you'd be someone who never even drank a real beer to begin with.

No.

But you kill wiafus in SMT4A.

This. Its pathetic to see how devs can shit out whatever the fuck they want and virgins buy it in masses just because it has """waifus""" in it. Doesnt help that, at this point, they are all samefaces.

I choose Nanashi.

And get bad ending?

true ending.

>Ruler of the Universe
>Bad Ending
There's two Neutral endings in this game, with Massacre ending being of them, basically showing you that Neutralfags can be just as much cunts as Law and Chaosfags. Law and Chaos ending are the bad endings in this game like what the White Ending was in IV

Did they actually add in romanaceable options in SMT? That doesn't seem right.

No, only in Persona

No, you just have 4 female party members.

Is the new game good?
I stopped smt4 when I had to do get the head of a demon to cross a river made of ghost horses

Best SMT.

Do I need to use a guide to get the true ending?

Routes are straight forward this time.

I
NEED
TOKI

I like Nozomi

Why is she wearing that hat?

Because it's cute!

I
WANT
TO
KILL
YHVH!

Neither I prefer Inanna.

Toki

Why would you want to kill someone responsible for your existence?

Isn't it the other way around?

>Bad ending

It's arguably the best ending in the game.

I thought some members of the development team wanted waifus, but the director shot down that idea? What the fuck happened? Please tell me they didnt turn SMT into Persona.

But if you kill God, you become a god and thus responsible for your existence

youtube.com/watch?v=J5XZzTq_gzI
Is this the best SMT battle music?

So do I but his domain is fucking stupid

There is no romance/social link stuff. Just two girls that want to get the d from Nanashi. You don't have to be nice to them either.

In the massacre ending, you kill them all anyway.

The game can't make up it's mind on whether Toki's being possessed by Inanna, or if her feelings for Nanashi are genuine.

Ah, alright. Glad to hear it!

I think i'll go for the edgy ending in SMT for once. Is the game legitimately fun?

She actually has feelings for him but Inanna amplifies it to the max.

>fun
Yes it is.

Oh, thanks for clearing that up. Now I feel that Nanashi should've given beaten Inanna by giving her and Toki the D.

It's one of the best. This is definitely the SMT track though.

youtu.be/BCuOjfyUHnA

Seriously, how can I be mad at the demon Inanna who wants lots of babies and tries to help Toki win the Nanashi bowl? I'm more angry at Krishna for this.

Inanna wasn't even really against everything like Krishna is. Nozomi tells you that Inanna's only real problem was that she just didn't know when to let go.

Went and got a screenshot to back up me saying Toki had feelings for Nanashi even without Inanna.

Don't marry your dog.

I think this sums up my feelings of Inanna: she's more of a mother who refuses to let her child grow up than outright evil. Still a better parent than Danu, who would kill off her own son and birth a new one that will support her ideas.

so bonds is canon? well persona my series up fampai!

All endings are canon.

Thanks for the screenshot. Pascal the Imouto honestly caused more trouble with her uncontrollable thirst for Nanashi.

What's with this fire emblem outrealm bullshit?

Blame Nocturne. It brought up the Amala Universe.

Dds at is not smt though.

So it's 2deep4u bullshit?

I'll get some screenshots of the database entries that explains it.

The other DLC entry is just a timeline.

So the divine powers want to be bald floating heads?

Pretty much.

Yup, everyone except Inanna wants to be a bald floating head.

beside the waifu shit, is it a good SMT game? i loved SJ and nocturn.

It is.
Get magaon

So where is this cafe that i have to go in shinjuku after the failed attempt at Flynn's rescue? I have no idea where to go

Magaon is shit.

japan's beer all sucks.

I like Suntory a lot. Wish I could get it over here.

Why would you not?

I heard that in Michael Jackson's voice.

You're making me uncomfortable

Yes, put a fifteen year old in charge of creating new universe. I absolutely see nothing that could go wrong with that.

How do I get my save data bonus? Do I wait for a certain point in the story or what?

You get as soon as you can look up your apps and items

You have to wait until you're a full fledged hunter. Once you are, you'll get an Inbox button in the menu where you open message 0 to get your bonus.

I miss the "challenge quest accepted " themes

Nice.

Ok, just two more questions because i am a faggot.

I saw a gameplay picture that had Flynn and his 3 allies from SMT 4 together facing a boss. Was that a fake, or is it an actual thing in Apocalypse?

Is it possible to side with the demon inside Toki, rather than Toki herself?

You don't need to spoiler the first one, that's a DLC, Messiahs in the Diamond Realm. I'll dump all of the skills.

You can't side with either Toki. The partners side with you if you go bonds or you kill them all and resurrect one as your "Goddess" in the massacre route. You have no choice but to kill Inanna no matter what route you choose.

i forgot to mention that you control both your normal party of Nanashi and demons and the Protags. Turn order is Nanashi -> Boss -> Protags -> Boss -> Repeat

Flynn's skills are all standard fair.

i think he's talking about the final fight on peace ending

Oh right, I misread it. Oh well.

> Lvl 99
> Lvl 99
> Lvl 99
> ... Lvl 88

Isabeau, I...

To make up for this mistake, have some Mara.

Well, "best ending" in this case doesn't really mean "best for everyone". More like "best for Dagda and his Boi slave"

I didn't like the fusion system in IV. I think it gave way too much freedom and wasn't much fun, since most demons felt the same.
Is it still the same in this one?

At least they remembered Doomguy from Strange Journey as well.

Affinities helps with that. Now demons are good at certain things and bad at others. You can see them at the bottom here.

The Protags actually do have their own inventory, so you can head canon that it is Vending Marine in there.

They changed it, so you can't just stick any skill on any demon, so you can't pick dark skills and put it on a light demon just because it has higher mag, same with physical abilities on magical demons.

Physical demons can use STR skils at a far lower cost so they are useful again

You still pick all skills, but each demon has an affinity for certain types of skills which boosts their effectiveness. Also, they usually have some skill types they sucks at which does the opposite.

I find that you still usually put the same skills on demons for fusion purposes though, and it usually just means that a lot of demons are just less effective.

Why are SMT fans faggots who hate girls?

They are super edgy.

>tfw didnt know there were multiple endings
>played though bonds twice

Is there literally any reason to bother playing a 3rd time?

How's SMT IVA? I'm a chaosfag who always goes for chaos/personal gain endings, will I be satisfied? SMTIV's ending with ruling the samurai kingdom wasn't enough for me

>feel like I've been fusing my ass off
>check compendium
>23% completed

Holy fucking shit there are so many demons in this game.

Yes, you missed the best part of the game.

The Massacre ending makes the other chaos endings seem tame because you and Dagda take no half measures to accomplish their goals

>Two SUPER OBVIOUS CHOICES that clearly represent the route split
>Bacically thrown at your face
>Np need to maintain alignment as you can pick which one you want
>Pick bonds twice
>Guys I didn't know there was a second route
Really?

Well, the Kill Your Friends ending has you kill YHVH, recreate the universe, and become God of it if you like.

megamitensei.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_Shin_Megami_Tensei_IV_Apocalypse_Demons

Good luck getting that 100%, user.

should i go into ng++ with my same build or reset stats? im level 127 something like 150 st/dx/mg/ag and 450 luck

Might as well keep if you want to rush the game.

To add on to my previous screenshot.

I was told that there wasnt routes so I thought it was just one story and that choices didnt affect the outcome anyway

>No routes
>In an SMT game
I don't know who told you that. Is this your first SMT game or something?

Oh shit. That's literally what I always wanted from chaos endings. Gonna order Apocalypse now. Thanks guys.

>Trusting what people tell you

Human women belong in the trash

>thinking Massacre ending is good when it has Nanashi literally sacrificing his emotions to become God won't end up with him turning into a second YHVH just because he got to revive one of his friends as a loyal brainwashed fuckslave
LMAO, it's a bad ending version of DeSu2's Psyduck's ending.

What? Woman? Asahi is a qt demon dog.

Is there anything new in NG+ like in SMT4 with extra challenge quests?

I beat it with the Bonds ending, but have no desire to go through the game again immediately like with 4.

Zealots and famed can only be obtained through fusion error right? why the literal fuck is there no fusion error app, also how to unlock krishna for fusion

I think they increased the chance or error drastically if you have a demon with the "Sick" status

>Worst voice
Shit taste, senpai, unless you're playing undub, in which case, it's shit acting.

Having the sickness status increases the chances of errors apparently.

For Krishna, go back to the orb you let him out of.

Fusion errors happen more often if a demon is sick or dead.
As for Krishna, go back to the Ark after you kill him.

this one and huntig betrayal are the real deal

Someone, please, help me. I'm slowly becoming convinced Dagda was completely right and I should go total Anarchy.

At first I was going to go full-on optimism Bonds route, and wanted friendship to the max.

But then fucking Nozomi:

>Hey so I'm just gonna sell you out the Hunter's Association for freeing Krishna
>I know you got tricked and had literally no way of knowing this was going to happen, but sometimes you've just gotta take your lumps and get accused of treason and almost 100% for certain get executed like a man :^)
>Oh but don't worry I'll be beside you every step of the way
>That sure sounds brave of me to say when I have absolutely nothing at stake here and won't share your punishment

And when I thought it couldn't get any worse, all the fucking Hunters dogpiled me exactly like I fucking knew they would and wanted me and Asahi executed for no reason. And Nozomi was literally no help, exactly like I knew she would be, but still trying to act fucking chipper and sweet as if it would do anything but make me even angrier at her.

And then when the fucking demons attack they throw me away like a damn scapegoat, exactly the way they bitch about Lucifer and Merkabah treating them like tools, to clean up their problem for them.

But then, when it all goes tits-up, and Asahi's dad dies and I save the day while everyone else is useless, do they thank me? No, they just give me more fucking orders.

>You're the only competent person here so please do LITERALLY EVERYTHING for us, for no recompense or respect, while we cower here and continue to hurl insults at you. No you don't get time to grieve or an apology for us heaping all this shit on your poor, innocent 15-year old friend who just lost her father
>Just do it :^)

Give me a reason why I'm wrong. Give me one fucking reason not to follow the mad Irishman and blow it all up.

Is having a healing skill AND a healing knowhow a good idea, or should i just drop that skill and use healing items with that demon?

>Two idiots revive an ancient evil ruining everything
>all they can say is b-but we were tricked

Reminded me of that part in Tales of the Abyss

There is no reason not to, user. Become the Godslayer.

>Not making Navarre your true godess

Both sides have good points to them, you also have to remember that Dagda was also manipulating you into those situations because he wanted to turn everyone against you to prove his point.

Both endings have similar problems:

>Bonds
YHVH WILL come back sooner or later, at least this time it has a bunch of people and gods to go against him

>Massacre
Nanashi will become a YHVH like being sooner or later and as Stephen said, the Tokyo Goddess will look for messiahs in other universes to kill you, at least this time though you have a souless war machine as your retainer and a souless fucktoy to help you instead of something like Satan who was made to judge everything

im just gunna kill off demons and fuse them til i get everyone

anyone?

one or the other

If the demon has an affinity in healing then drop it. Unless it's a full on support demon, then keep it.

Please tell me this was voiced. If one of you faggots ever see him get him to say.

>uncomfortable
I don't know what you mean.

Fucking hell this is just like those fucking egg laying doujins.

Both Anarchy and Peace have bad elements in them, which I appreciate because I hate it when games have an obvious True End that's much better than the rest of them. In Peace, YHVH will be back. In Anarchy, you will eventually turn into YHVH and the other Gods will be training their own God Slayers to kill you. It's an endless cycle either way.

Wan

I want to make a universe full of babies with Toki!

Retarded plot doesn't make any sense. Its all about waifushit and lolibait garbage.

>Retarded plot doesn't make any sense.

How does it not make sense? Fedora god and his rejects hate God and trick your dumb ass into freeing him so he can kill everyone and remake the universe.

Can I make Gaston into my eternal fucktoy in Godashi ending?

What about Hallelujah? I want his delicious semi-shota ass.

The only thing that doesn't make sense is the motives and progression of characters for your party members. Most are incredibly drastic and get chummy way too quickly. The actual plot is pretty straight forward.

I'm getting my shit kicked in on the Inanna/Myetrea fight. What are some good demons for that fight?

>"Gods can only seal themselves, only humans can actually kill Gods!!"
>Flynn literally killed Krishna
>nvm that he actually sealed him back lmao!!
>Demons can't kill demons, oh well, but your demons actually can lol!!

>making 15 yrs old trashcan rat into Godslayer without any particular reason coz 'muh Akira' who did literally nothing but ruled some retarded country and was assassinated like a bitch

>Isabeau being all over Flynn but hasn't lost her soul to Shesha somehow
>entire fight with Dagda is one big asspull

SMTIV: Asspullocalypse.

>Smile Charge
heh

It's fun waifushit and lolibait garbage.

>party going full smug doesn't heal you anymore
I know it's for the best since it's easier to smirk now but that was still disappointing.

Why don't play Pokemon instead then? If its all about gameplay then Pokemon is better than these games by far.

No qt demonfus

Not really. They do their gameplay very differently as well. furthermore I don't see why you can't enjoy both.

Though if you're playing pokemon for the wifeus you're probably a furry.

Anyone?

Is there anything that waifus cant ruin?

because muh persona

Is the sight of a female character that triggering for you. Do any of you autist saying waifushit actually play the game or even bothered to look at gameplay?

In smt you fuck the demon sluts.
In pokemon you fuck the human sluts.

Not these threads, because they've already been ruined by asspained retards that didn't play the game bitching about waifus.

Jesus fucking Christ, what was Atlus thinking? Way to pander to disgusting fucking weebshit. Shin Megami Tensei has been ruined forever. You goddamn waifufags taint everything you touch.

Your first green text is you pulling shit out of you ass. And your demons aren't the only one fighting gods, dumbshit. Making the hero some nobody teen has always been a fucking thing, since the first fucking game. I haven't gotten to the Dagda fight, but judging by your hyperbole, it's probably nowhere near close to whatever your autistic ass is reaching for.

> smt fans shat on persona fans for waifu shit for years
> now smt fans are making waifu threads everyday

kek

>not wearing the Demonica

At this point, these faggots have not played the game, I'm at the point where you are sealing the pots guarded by the Divas, and either than consulting Asahi over the death of some hunters, I have yet to come across something that comes even close to waifu pandering.

Fine example roght here.

>put points into STR
>still doing almost no damage at all
Thinking of going dex or mag

>I have yet to come across something that comes even close to waifu pandering.

You're almost to it
Soon enough Toki is going to jump at your dick every chance she gets

I know what happens, she's possesed by a slut demon, I'd harding call that waifu shit.

Its my image in OP you fucking autist. I finished the game before official release. Its garbage.

Then fuck off you retarded child. Why the fuck are you in a thread that triggers your autist so much?

no, not that

after that

she calls you master in every other sentence
she watches you sleep
she claims you as hers

it's fucking annoying

The last Pokemon game gave you a harem though

Until Persona lets me still kill the waifus it is not the same.

You can kill her, no?

Because I love to laugh at waifufags trying to justify their lolibait shit by gameplay that is not even best in the series. You're trash and need to end yourself as fast as possible famalam.

apperantly
I look forward to it

>it's fucking annoying

4u maybe. I love that shit.

It helps that she is great as a partner too that insta kills those annoying back to back hordes.

>Aleph has medium skills
So now it's finally canon that Demifiend is more powerful than him

You're a pathetic waste of space then, not only do you need to exaggerate your rtarded point, but you also seem to be blind of the fact that you can fucking tell those girls that trigger you so much to fuck off. You can be the edgiest shit that ever edge, but this is somehow not valid because muh waifus. Go cry to your hugbox faggot.

Demifiend can't even beat Lucifer so it doesn't mean shit

Demifiend died to Lucifer like a bitch.

>better skills than Aleph
>NU UH, MY FAKE JESUS IS BETTER

>le edgy option justifying the fact that 90% of the main cast are retarded weaboobait anime children that must make tsukkomi and sex jokes left and right all the time
>le edgy dialogue options justifying completely retarded plot full of asspulls and raped lore of IV

Ayyy. Again, go end yourself you dakimakura-hugging degenerate.

>Aleph
>has beaten the shit out of Lucifer
>has killed YHVH

>Demifiend
>can't even beat Lucifer when he isn't trying

You pretty blatantly haven't played the game user. You should probably quit while you're ahead.

>every protag is from a universe where they failed
>Aleph
>killed lucifer AND YHVH
kek

The Demifiend we played as never beat Lucifer

I know that, I'm just pointing out that Aleph failed his task too.
and has shittier skills

Post your favorite semen demon.

Aleph didn't fail in SMT II, Demifiend in SMT III can't even beat Lucifer

Kill yourself neckbeard.

He did

Alice is part of the cute duo, not a semen demon.

I want cry my salty tears all over Asahi!

>Conflict

Why is YHVH's name pronounced as a record scratch?

>le higher prices and damagesponges instead of bosses will make game better g-guys!!

Except he did and that was the whole point of what Lucifer did. How did we get from Demifiend being the strongest vidya character in existence last month to this?

Ancient Hebrew is weird

>there are people who played on Conflict
Jesus fuck the game is actually easy on War

Only He can properly say His name

>How did we get from Demifiend being the strongest vidya character in existence last month
He never was. He was never even close to that.

Lucifer wasn't even trying and Demifiend still ended up being his fuckboi

They're lewd if they want to be.

exhentai.org/g/360057/abe9465acb/

>derailing the point this desperately
You fucked up.

>RNG just makes you more likely to miss in War
Literally artificial difficulty.

Its actually easy on Conflict as well, whats your point?

>FREEZE FRAME
>So yeah. That's me

Put more points into AGI then you retard. The enemies got stronger in every way, including their hit and evade chances, so obviously you need more AGI.

On Apocalypse difficulty you need an average of 2 AGI points a level to get 90%+ hit rate.

>I don't care about having to use buffs, I just want to win and never be challenged!

>miss
>enemy smirks
>mudoon

I was trying to give you the benefit of the doubt. If you insist on being a retard I can't stop you.

The "waifufag" shit is completely avoidable and you don't have to reciprocate anyone's feelings. You can outright kill them if you like. Characters being attracted to the MC and being love interests has been a thing since the very first SMT, so complaining about it now looks insincere and desperate to be angry.

You keep saying the "lore" of SMTIV was shat on in this game but refuse to elaborate, as if we're just supposed to take your word for it. You're not giving a critique yet. You're just bitching. Actually give some substance to your complaints or stop being surprised everyone laughs at you.

That wasn't me, dumbass.

>picked War
>cheesed the game with grinding DLC
>"L-look g-guys, am I hardcore n-now?"
Literally every War- and Apocalypsebaby.

FUCK OFF YOU FUCKING WEEB PEDO DEGENERATE KEK
GB2 PERSONA

>so just waste more time putting points into agility so you won't miss
So basically add more agi so the game plays exacly like Conflict? Just kill yourself senpai

>waste points
If they make you not miss then they're not a waste.

tl;dr
You're fucked up, crawl back to your hole personaloving cuckhold.

>enemies are stronger so I need to be stronger?
>waaahh

They also target weaknesses more, have more HP, take less damage and deal more damage. Also, on Apocalypse, some enemies get new skills. Enjoy faggot.

My copy just arrived yesterday.
So Atlus didn't release the dlc right?

And the this songs starts to play when you go to the club:
youtube.com/watch?v=X8qKUOAJ-rg

I luv it

Yeah a lot of people make this mistake.

Is valid to use this on Suicide?

they released the DLC, all of it
for us pirates

>Exactly like Conflict
>Talking shit about things you have no idea about
gamefaqs.com/boards/181823-shin-megami-tensei-iv-final/73417465

We just need to ask screencaps of their Nanashis.
They're probably 5k hp anyway.

What's even the point of those fucking pins?

Are any DLC out for nonpirates?

next raidou game when?

To justify the Atlus tax

So enemies literally becomes sponges and force you to grind, wew lad.

That's demikids, you play as the son of Raidou and moh shuvuu.

What would've happened if i told Skins to kiss my ass?

Their tactics change, and they gain new skills. That is the opposite of making them a bullet sponge.

I'd post mine but I'm only on war.
And it's from 5 levels ago.

Are you guys actually retarded? I'm not sure if I'm being baited but playing on a higher difficultly just means I have to either waste more time grinding or waste time hitting the boss since the enemies gain more health. If the enemy was actually improved than I can see you point but conflict and war is the same shit it's just that instead of spending 30 turns spamming a single spell it's weak to you gotta spend 50 turns. You aren't a better player for being the game on war you're just an autist who had more time on his hand.

I was annoyed I didn't have an option to make them swear they won't betray ME. That entire fucking section of the game was infuriating, especially NozomI. Threw me under the bus and then tried to pretend she was sticking up for me.

>he grinds in war
Use your fucking incenses retard.

>missing the point

I paid money for this you faggot DLC is part of the game

Demi-bitch fans are the worst.

>their tactics change, and they gain new skills
Oh yes instead of spamming a spell that does 500 damage every turn , he smirks and uses a spell that does 700. Oh wow such innovation.

>I'm garbage at a video game
>Clearly this means everyone else must be cheating

I love how Cred Forums has an internal timer for how long a single game can be talked about on here before everyone comes and shits it up, regardless of how good the threads were at first. I'm starting to think I really have been talking to AI for years.

>he paid for censorship

>he doesn't Harem up on War

You need to update this user. Catch up on your waifu game.

Bully.

>Tfw we will never have friendly, peaceful Digimon threads again

High Pixie and Alice are best waifus, they carry you through early and midgame respectively and can be good endgame if you grind them up with the added demon stat apps.

She can't be the anti-bully hunter if she's getting bullied constantly.

>puts on makeup
>everyone, even enemy demons, make fun of her

>Demifiend can't even beat Lucifer
Explain. I remember taking him down in Nocturne TDE after hours of attempts.

>>>>>hallelujah is a half demon

Is this the dumbest smt plotline ever or what?

FINALLY an SMT thread. I'm playing through SMT4 for the first time and I'm stuck in Tokyo. I'm in the western part around level 20 and I can't figure out where to go. The Ring of Gaea won't let me in their zone and I have yet to find a fourth terminal or the Black Samurai

Is just another timeline......right?

Ignore that user, he thinks the demifiend in game is the only demifiend in the multiverse.

I want to marry Asahi and give her a happy life!

I want something less wacky next, maybe a nice comfy Summoner game on the PS4

MARUO
MARU
MARU
MARUO

Yeah I do, I'm level 35 now with +5 fusion

Just got scatach!

So I just got to the part where Asahi gets chomped on. I she dead forever or does her soul or whatever come back later on?

Look up devil children
>P team may not so persona next
>P5 was going to be more action before changes
>that magazine in p5 that Makoto hides behind
Please.

You have to kill God to get your waifu back. Are you a bad enough dude?

>>>>>Aleph is a half Jesus
Is this the dumbest smt plotline ever or what?

When people first mentioned one of your party members being a half-demon, I assumed it was Toki. I mean, she has red eyes, a demon related name and wore a crazy oni mask.

Toki does get possessed, though.

I'm not sure what you're trying to say here.

Literally made for taking your semen.

Also pretty top tier demon imo.

>no pixie and asparas

Why?
after 25 years of living together with demons, I wouldn't be suprised if atleast one person tried to fuck one of them.
My biggest suprise is that it wasn't a man that fucked a succubus or any other waifu demon.

Maybe there's hope for another devil summoner.

I'm level 64 and there's nothing i want to fuse because what i can make has affinities i don't want.

All the Hindu demons are rad

>that Vishnu-Flynn battle theme

Don't bully your loyal hound.
The game already does it plenty.

Digimon is shit though.

It's a dumb alternate form with all the cliches of being a halfie that he hides who he is fearing resentment from people he met 2 days ago in multiple situations where it was life or death.

They likely just got eaten, because a man is never allowed to stick it in a non human ever.

I played Persona 3 and thought it was garbage beyond all reckoning

Would I like SMT

I fucked up.

I had the option to fuse Orochi for that dumb fucking Fairy Forest quest, but now that I'm leveled enough to do so, I've already used whatever I had that goes into Orochi.

What's a quick or relatively easily-obtained set of demons to fuse into Orochi?

Depends on what you hated the most

Everything, basipally

Can I kill BOTH the faggot Dagda and my loser friends? I literally hate everyone in this game.

I dunno, picture p3 but with shared press turns, buffs and debuffs that stack and won't wear off, and instead of friends you have a party of sexy customizable demon harlots.
No robutts though.

Then fuck off.

Including turn based combat? Because if so why the fuck are you here?

How do you get access to the dlc weapons and armor?

aqiu384.github.io/smt4a-tool/index.html

Meh I'd give Nocturne or something a shot at least

>Lewd Hunter: I wouldn't mind tussling with [Lucifer, Merkabah, and the Divine Powers] at least once. Just to see how tough they REALLY are.
The absolute madwoman. She doesn't stop.

I don't know what to do with Hariti.

The sex.
Or something your other meatshields aren't already doing.

After you become a hunter check your challenge quests

Too bad they probably all don't have cocks.

I thought Persona was supposed to be shit anyway and that mainline was loads better

You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

I tried looking something like this up this morning but couldn't find anything.

When would you ever need both bind and sleep?

Healing Knowhow + Magaon are clutch, would recommend.

what does the NG+ of this game look like?

Not the same guy, but I don't understand why you would play Jrpgs in general if you hate turnbased combat especially dungeon crawlers like smt.
That is like hating FPS and then asking if COD is good.

Looks like SMT IV Apocalypse

>They finally confirm this is how demons work in a mainline game

Good stuff.

Use a guide m8. Nobody is going to remember that shit.

He's shitposting, you donut

I don't get it

I don't have anything against dungeon crawling though, I just didn't like the turn based combat in P3

there's nothing wrong with turn based combat in general though

The combat's different enough that you might enjoy it then

Does this imply SMT takes place in a timeline where Judaism and Christianity never existed?

where do I find fiends?

do I need to play 4 before Apocalypse??

South of Minami Sunamichi.

Lesser gods are a product of humans by a certain culture, and hinge on it's that culture's survival. YHVH is the creator of the universe so there's a certain awareness he, or a creator exists. Even if they worship other gods they are still acknowledging him by the very notion of accepting a god.

thisAlso if you hated the frinedship and waifus in persona then you would probably like mainline more since you always kill your friends and there are no actual waifus.
the only exception is apocalypse where there is a strong friendship theme going on, but even then you can just kill all your friends and waifus in cold blood and be an asshole to them if you want.

No, but it is heavily recommended, you will miss out on a lot of context and references, eventhough the game does its best with explaining everything to you.

If Demifiend is so powerful how come he didn't just kill Lucifer?

>there are no actual waifus

She dies a bit into the game and once you reach the center her role is well explained.

Also, Shin Megami Tensei II doesn't have a dumbass beach DLC.

for fucks sakes,, alright,, ill play 4 before then

Search for the Snake before it and raise it with an element.

Because he isn't powerful.

Every MC from Stephen's DLC is from a universe where they died and had regrets, usually because they failed the ultimate test.

I wish demons were this interactive and responsive. Raidou 3 when

In 4A story, demons cannot kill demons. Thus Demifiend cannot kill Lucifer since he traded his humanity for power.

Pixie best girl, I want to show her a good time.

It's more than that, this logically applies to ALL demons, and considering what we find out later, even our beloved Zordon impersonator is just another creation of human perception.

Let me rephrase that there are no anime girls who people tend to waifu.
Demons are just monsters who you don't really interact with or have an actual personality outside of negotiation.
Even then their personalities are just one of the 10 or so standard demon personalities for the negotiation.

>minigirls

Humans aren't allowed to even know his true name. It was a good decision on Atlus's part, I'm glad they actually know what the fuck they're talking about.

Look up how the artist designed YHVH's second form to show all the ancient gods he devoured, it's pretty cool.

where can i read that?

I don't know, it's translated somewhere. Hang on, I'll try to find it.

>Reinforcement appear!
>The enemy strikes first!

Fair enough. The demons are better anyways.

absolute beauty

>Reinforcements appear!
>Toki jumps out!
>instant kill

This is why you use best girl.

Try again.

her horns aren't even symmetrical

absolutely typical

But bananacakes is best girl.

I guess this confirms Space Marine as the only competent MC

>use skill to repel all physical attacks or magic attacks
>Boss suddenly reveals he has a powerful almighty attack

Without spoiling too much does satan play a role too in this game?
I know he got a redesign and that usually means he has some role to play in the game?
Is he "DJ scratch noise" final form?

Found it.

>YHVH, second form
>The corrupted figure that appears depending on the player’s choices; therefore, it is not the true god's form. Depending on the way Christianity was propagated, the inconvenient local gods were slandered and degraded. These gods were given the extreme forms of demons, the animals and reptiles they disliked, but in this game irony has it that YHVH’s second form is degraded by the very entities he hated.

What would a nontypical look like?

Hoo boy yes he does. Not going to spoil it anymore.

Nanashi is indeed a top tier waifu.

aesthetic af deer

NOT

IV is also pretty good imo,so you can enjoy that before you play 4.

>Hoo boy

From this alone I can guess he's probably MC

>Space Marine has no special powers or reincarnation bullshit
>Has to fight the entire planet itself
>Still fucking nails it
USA USA USA

>complete airhead
>let the cute fairies get murdered because she sucks as queen
>turns the association against you for getting tricked into releasing Krishna despite the fact that you killed Shesha, which nearly got you executed
>worst battle partner after Gaston, who is a joke character

>Put gaston as partner just to see his moves
>he fucking steals your turns

I'm surprised that Ishtar doesn't play a big role in Apocalypse when her Sumerian Counterpart Inanna is given focus.

Yup, best girl.

What the fuck are you even talking about? It was Odin who tricked you.

Him being american was a thing the localization team did.
In the original version he is japanese.
So NIPPON BANZAI.

>for getting tricked into releasing Krishna

Read what I posted again.

Space Marine is Japanese in the Japanese version.

They even circlejerk the country so hard the Japanese version.

When he meets Jimenez, Jimenez says: "...You're Japanese. Did you come all the way over here from such a peaceful country just to die?"

Doomguy was a better fairy king than Nozomi.
He even had high pixie for his queen.

>SMT4: Alignment is so bullshit that it's difficult to end up Neutral without guides. Forced choices could end you up in Law even if you started to lean Chaos towards the end.
>Apocalypse: Hey kid, you wanna Law? Hey kid, you wanna Chaos?

Nips are too retarded to save the world. Their local gods are either slaves to ultra nationalists who care about making Japan great, or just helplesss.

>Other SMTs take place in Tokyo as a matter of coincidence, nothing special about the city itself
>Sell like hotcakes and become gaming sensation
>Strange Journey wanks Japan to high heaven and has other countries fawning all over grorious nippon
>Bomb
I hope Atlus took notice

Nozomi is just shit in general besides maybe her photography skills

No, Strange Journey bombed because it actually took place outside of Japan. They are never leaving it again.

He's American, Mark is black, and neither of y'all will convince me otherwise

American with Japanese ancestry.
Now I want a shushi burger.

No it bombed because it looked like a western game with it's military focus and japan CANNOT stand those scenarios unless you base it around a high school

Are nips so retarded that they can't imagine a world outside of Japan?

how do i deal with faggot bird demon boss? 3/8 moon

Eat your maccaburgers, Doom guy

shushi meat, peaches, & guacamol

Fools

Yes, actually. Ever heard the term gaijin?

Asahi has the dumbest hat in videogames

even Tsubakis hat is less dumb

What the one in the Sky Tower?
You shoot it till it dies

>turns the association against you for getting tricked into releasing Krishna despite the fact that you killed Shesha, which nearly got you executed
I don't know why people give her so much flac for that since the divine powers really have been fucking shit up hard and if you are responsible for letting them loose you should own up to that.
Them being dumb enough to be tricked into doing that makes it less bad, but it is still their fault.

Don't they at least have the JSDF to base a scenario off of?

They don't WANT to imagine it. They're xenophobic and nationalistic as fuck, while also completely deluding themselves about the nature of their own country.

They're toothless, but if they weren't they would be fucking horrifying.

The flesh is tempted by demons and I fall.

Aren't they incredibly xenophobic over there

It's just a white flying helmet, what's so bad about it?

t. China circa the 1940's.

Name me a country where the people aren't xenophobic as shit.

So she's not only Pascal, she's Snoopy as the red baron.
How many dogs is she made out of?

The reason people give her flak for it is that she just fucking releases that shit to the public and lets everyone turn against you, then has the nerve to "own up" to your mistake even though there is a 90% chance you'll be EXECUTED for that kind of fuck-up. And then she tries to coo at you and be all "Oh, I'll be here to support you" which is disingenuous as hell when she won't be punished for this at all.

She's basically throwing two kids under the bus to reveal the origins of a mistake that does nothing in actually SOLVING the problem. The explanation of Krishna's escape does nothing to solve the problem of defeating him; if anything it makes it harder because you're the only one that stands a chance of beating him, and now nobody trusts you and wants to send you on suicide missions.

nah, later. Kinshicho station, at the bar
he uses attacks of every element, and only weak to dark. sonuvabitch oneshots my waifus

A good portion of it's population have never seen a non-Asian person, and the country is ultra conservative boarding on isolationism. I've legitimately been asked if my skin color is real a few times. Japan population is pretty ignorant to the rest of the world.

Much like how the Americans can't see a movie unless they remake it set in America with American actor right?

Just spam the Mudoon stones you should have dozens of.

I always hated that.
The remakes are always fucking awful too.

I was going to say Krishna's hat, but if you're becoming a godslayer, a fedora is the headwear of choice.

Use Alice spam Concentrate + Die for Me = ez win

To be fair the remakes generally bomb and almost always hated. That said, I have no idea why hollywood keeps doing it.

Quetzalcoatl? Hes weak to dark he's piss easy. You HAVE slapped Dark and Light into everything, right? You did notice how everything, including bosses is and will be weak to either of those like 70% of the time, right?

Fuck this weeb bullshit garbage. This is on the level of P4G.

>p4
>letting you fug the loli
We've transcended your limitations.

>Use Alice
fugg
fusing her is confusing as fuck, i don't have 80% of the required demons. inb4 use compendium, i haven't even seen some these little shits

Jesus Christ, no wonder their gods are useless or retarded in SMT.

>You didn't already fuse High Pixie and Black Frost
But why?

>i haven't even seen some these little shits
I can understand not having Black Frost since you can only get him through side quests, but not having Nadja, Hairy Jack or even High Pixie?

In his defense, Black Frost is hot garbage.

I had Makarakarn on one of my demons
He will sometimes use blight but most of the time he will just keep hitting hiself

Nadja, High Pixie, Black Frost, and Hairy Jack

I tried Asahi a while back. Obviously it was made under license (I think in Czech) and wasn't the actual Japanese variety so I don't know how different it's over there, but man, the bottle isn't lying when it says "super dry". Felt like I was drinking nothing but bubbles.

how autistic would i be if i went for 100% compendium completion in IV?

Very. Even I gave up trying to get those demons only gotten through fusion accidents.

If you do multiple playthroughs its not to bad of a challenge. Being able to play it a 2nd time and not reuse a single demon was fun

I think it's a huge missed opportunity that his name is not Jack Black

>I've legitimately been asked if my skin color is real a few times.

Is your skin charcoal black?

I'm pale white.

>Black Frost, High Pixie
Probably it's not a problem for you, but i have no idea where to find demons required for these.

How much pussy did you end up getting?

4A's is pretty easy the only hang ups are:
1. the 3 special undead demons you have to find and either scoutt + or force to join via life begging
2. famed and zealot accident fusions, though they changed how it works a little

for 2 make yourself and the two demons you're fusing sick, ideally one foul. Makes getting accidents pretty easy. Then you just savescum what you want.

in what path do I fight YHVH with the full hoy-boys gang? I want to fight with my old bros

I can't believe Asahi's fucking dead.

Pussy route

Only one which I married. Most of the girls I met in general here are extremely friendly though so I'm sure that any good looking guy could probably get a lot higher.

are you serious
she was raising death flags from the very start of the game

Use the demon calculator available online: aqiu384.github.io/smt4a-tool/index.html

Nope I'ma kill her and enjoy it. From the start I fucking hated her. I would marry Danu though.

fuck it, going for the peace ending route then. Love my bros too much to pass up that occasion

I'm never fusing my wife.

Nigga its been like that since Stephan ascended which you may notice happened before the ICBM's even launched.

Real question here

Why does Tokyo get its own goddess, I aint seeing no goddess of New York or any other big metropolitan area

She comes back in both routes.

In Bonds she gets revived normally.
In Massacre you kill everyone, then Dagda lets you revive one person to be your eternal partner. Asahi is kind of the obvious choice, considering she died before you went edgelord, plus if she was was alive I doubt Massacre would even be an option since Nanashi would never hurt her.

So im level 96 about to go into our true gods turf to violate his facepussi.
Are there anymore quests and shit i should know of?
I got krishna but i havent gotten any quests at all since i reached the late 80s.
Also why the fuck are the dlc quests so goddamn hard and how do i prep for this stupid ass shit?

>Anything Im missing
Theres a demon in the rock in the waterfall you might wanna summon, also I think theres a special dungeon with fiends
>why is the dlc so hard
because you guys would be bitchin if they're so easy

Guardian spirit of the capital of Japan. IE he moves with the capital.

Alright thanks, whats the level on the fiend dungeon?
I got the demon in the rock already so atleast thats out the way

Reminds me of Belberith

Stephen is the strongest being in the MegaTen multiverse.

Unlike YHVH and Lucifer who are bound to their respective universe and are different in every game, the Stephen we see is the same dude every time. He was a simple scientist back in SMT 1, but at this point he's stopped aging and traveled to innumerable universes, gaining knowledge and power.

He's fucking with you in the DLC, even his second form where the background goes apeshit and he's level 126 he's just testing you.

Reminds me of a distorted Golden Sun track.

I think I just got an epiphany.
Is it Dagda?

>Stephen Hawking > God

>Toki is a worthless submissive

And all hopes for a good waifu in this game are out the window.

How did he manage to transcend

>Stephen is the strongest being in the MegaTen multiverse.

Nope

If you wanted to be dominated, then date Inanna or any demon chick

>Science > religion

Isabeau. Why didn't she get swimsuit art?

who

I want to suck it.

I liked SMT back when it didn't have waifubait. Asahi is the biggest example and worst girl, so without her I wouldn't mind so much since whiile Toki is also waifubait she's not as obnoxious about it and Nozomi is just your standard hot big sis type.

It's an allegory for real life where science eventually erases religion.

In before fedora.jpg. Every new year is the year with the most lax believers, agnostics and atheists in history.

Can anyone explain how you get dark pierce? I know it involves the basic fusion app but don't know the process.
on a related note, is there piercing light?

It kinda losses its luster when you realize you can just fuse them away or leave them in your phone permanently.

You cant be powerless when you literally have all the power.

>Nozomi is just your standard hot big sis type
You got that right homeslice

What kind of god dislikes fucking frogs?

>it kind of loses its luster when you realize you can just stab them with a knife or lock them in the basement permanently

Sure you can, you monster.

No one wants to see a monkey in a swimsuit.

Seraph

>whiile Toki is also waifubait she's not as obnoxious about it

She's even worse than pascal

>muh master
>I was watching you sleep
>no he's mine
>master pls let me stay

Speak for yourself. I want to see a monkey in a swimsuit. Especially if it's that a monkey that cute.

You have no idea what it is you just asked

You probably would. Ther were many times Nanashi could be a dick to her.

People in real life care more about the magic of science than the actual practice of it.

Hi there

Hardly. Besides, she looks too old to be waifubait.

Kek watches us

Then maybe this is more your speed.

This doesn't mean a fucking thing, yes you'd spend 50 turns instead of 30, it's harder to last 50 turns than it is 30 and requires more efficiency in item/MP/damage management. Not to mention the AI IS different from conflict to war, I don't give a fuck if you want to play the normal difficulty but don't try and invalidate it to appease yourself dipshit

Normies aren't attracted to Kanekoface. They want Yasuda tits

Both possess the specific role of "Love interest" in their respective games' plot. One even dies, gets resurrected, and loses all her character traits besides her being the love interest.

The change in artist may have brought in a wider visual appeal but waifushit has been there since day one.

It's not very good waifu shit when they aren't gonna be appealing to standard waifufags. As a general rule when it comes to JP, women who look more mature aren't considered desirable besides bubbly sweet teenage girls or gothic lolis.

I really like this explanation. Instead of humans just derping shit into existence it all there from the start. The different demons and gods just interacted with humans and in doing so the humans bound their powers with their stories. I like a lot more than shit just popping into existence because humans think.

;_;

Currently, yes. But the original SMT games are over twenty years old now, and lots of things have changed in the Japanese/otaku culture since then.

Isn't this just a spin on Jung's Collective Unconsciousness?

So do demons in mainline work like Philemon and Nyarlathotep in Persona?

What a tarted up whore.

kek is gonna have is revenge

Merkbah was right, filth need to be purged in fire. How can nips not see the beauty of a mature woman?

Merkabah was right, filth needs to be cleansed in fire

Thats a man, baby

>Ther were many times Nanashi could be a dick to her.
Do you even Otome?

So I'm curious. Nukes fall everywhere right? But Tokyo is saved and survives. What happened the the rest of the world? And how does SJ fit into the whole "God nuked humanity to start over bit"?

It's presumably rebuilding like mikado for more soul funneling.

Doomguy saved America.

Something the exists in the background is a being called the "Great Will" It is basically humanity's collective unconscious. The "God" of the neutral path. Because of what it is the Great Will can not act directly. To help humanity it touched Stephen and enlightend him. Its how he was able to prepare the world in the way he did. The problem though is that in becoming the avatar of the Great Will he himself now can only help tangentially. He can only pass along ideas. But his greatest power is shown in the DLC. He has the ability to reset failed timelines. Savior dies? Resurrect him and then test him and send him back to fix his timeline.

This is why Law and Chaos routs still exist with him. He wants humanity to chose and if they chose Law or Chaos its still a successful timeline because it means humanity still has free will and will march on.

she's still possessed

Was there a specific reason for why it was the MC who was the object of her affection?
Why wasn't it Gaston or Hallelujah for example was it because the MC is under Dagda's influence or is it because he is the MC?

Nanashi is a chosen savior of mankind.
its why he could even hear Dagda in the first place.

I dont know if he has a specific biblical reference though.

>Raise 50000 with the Fundraise skill

Sorry I meant why he was the object of Toki's obsession.

Hes strong, the alpha of their ragtag pack, and has a huge dick.
That makes any member of the ring of gaea wet

Hi

>why wasn't it the useless pompous prick or the somehow gayer fucboi

>Fighting Odin
>Critical Eye
>Charge
>Grand Tack
>Reflects
Fug
I know I have to lose the fight anyways but I didn't want to go down like such a bitch

>you're just an autist for playing higer difficulties than full casual mode.

Autist here, some people just like a challenge or longer games. I usually play lowest difficulty.

typo
check the details

You can win if you really try.

There's a second one

What happens then? Does he get spooked, or do you still lose by way of cutscene?

Any recommendations on when to tackle Twisted Tokyo?

I'm guessing I just unlocked it by bopping Merkabah and Lucifer

Where do I have to go to fight Prometheus in Ginza? Where is this "downtown" part of Ginza?

where the stores were in IV

Fundraise demons affected by Bind.

oh shit, what level?

Im at 78, better get to work on that

Cutsceen

Please no

You have seen nothing yet.
>Yfw Will of thunder+concentrate+Thunder reign

I'd say finish the Cosmic egg first.
It's possible before that, but the bosses kick you out after 10 turns(retaining their damage) and you will have to redo the fights till they die. I'd rather fight a boss once, maybe twice instead of 3-4 times each

>One of the five jar bosses
>Weak to ice
>But all my ice-using demons are weak to fire and I can't fuse any that are resistant

All right, I'll bite. What does it want me to do here?

i beat the first part of KMT yesterday

was p. cool

sounds like a pain

thanks

>IV just got its definitive undub, with undubbed cutscenes+subtitles
>Apocalypse is likely coming soon
Back to DQ7 to keep me entertained.

Thanks.

80-something

Raise a demon that gets "Resit fire" as a skill and fuse it up passing the skill up. Each fight will teach you to do different things. Thin kthe King frost fight teaching you to remove smirking.

learn to reflect

buff agility and dont get hit in the first place. If that doesnt work you can get in a big volley at the start then use Bad Company to swap out with different demons for the long haul

I fucking suck at the Godslayer Training challenge quests. Anyone have a guide or something

Any tip where I can find one? Just checked my compendium and I don't have a single demon with the skill

You can pass ice skills to other demons.
You can just use Makarakarn.
You can debuff him and kill him with ANY attack he is not resistant too.
You can actually win without hitting weaknesses for most bosses.

I guess its time to gitgud

is it worth it to smile charge> charge> use best dmg skill

>mfw finally getting Luster Candy

It's time.

First: Just use healing and debuffs so at least ONE party member survives till the end.

Second: Taunt him to raise attack and lower defense. Then use attack mirror and use one monster's Zio attack. He will smirk and attack himself for massive damage. Then cancel his buffs and use bufula stones for good damage and extra turns.

Third: Use ONE Rakukaja so you can survive two Megidolaones. Have two of your demons use Dyne spells to force Anubis to heal. Spend the next two turns buffing (concentrate,smile charge etc). The extra makakaja buff from navarre will allow the 3 demons casting their dyne spells to finally kill Amubis

Fourth: Check Demoneeho's patther of elements and swap demons that drain/repel his attack, then cast the appropriate 'Will of Element+Spell'.
Do that twice. On the third rotation, you will not have enough time to get both demons out, so survive and kill demoneeho with the fourth rotation.

>Silent prayer
>Dekaja

As long as you lower the cost by having multiple whispers, sure.
You can in theory just use critical eye instead and it lasts longer than a smirk

They do not cast it every turn, and it's a waste of their actions

fug

even if they did it might be beneficial to get them to use their turn marker on that instead of more damage

I remember buffing past the safe number in Nocturne to get them to debuff when they charged for attacks

>finally got to disc scratch's dungeon
>old bosses turned to normal encounters
>that eye rape aesthetic
>that theme
I'm ready for never ever man.

best couple