How does this make you feel?

How does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9XGIs36jIxY&list=PLJOCStpvgbJ1D2icGYZDaH1jhzG7gC9pk&index=2&ab_channel=modshroom
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474685799391.webm
66.media.tumblr.com/9f30d56121ab0a40c21c9bb7dfa4064d/tumblr_oe6jwq05UV1vodn78o1_1280.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Am_a_Cat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Makes my pee pee feel weird.

What's the context of this scene

I hope blondy isn't actually a slut. She's looking to be best girl in P5 by a country mile

fucking lanklets

a slut

Why is she even laughing?
It's not like he made a joke.

You ain't seen nothing, senpai

they are brother/sister
its a joke
looking forward to the localisation

It makes me feel nothing

This, on the other hand

Boob squeeze gestures aren't jokes.
They're just overused anime cliches.

makes me feel better about my art

blondes typically are the best Persona girls

>Don't be so cucky

Completely fine.
Is it somehow wrong for characters other than my self-insert and waifu of choice getting together?

The MC should really follow their advice.

Yes

They're siblings? I thought they were just friends

We got ourselves a self proclaimed barra here kids.

Why did you post a slut user?

>female character who doesn't get flustered at the mere mention of sex or sexual things
Automatically 500% more chill than every female in every anime, manga, and Japanese video game.

Is the MC supposed to be a average nipponese guy or something? Pretty sure every jap girl within a line of sight would wanna tap pretty boy

>Persona MC
>Average
Literally every game has several girls chasing after their dicks.

Man, Potter-kun is really good-looking. No homo.

He's better than P4 and especially P3 protag that's for sure, but the homobait is the fox guy you cakeboy

I'm sad Goro is not there.

How do I get girls to chase after my dick?

Be an anime

>tfw i will never be anime

I thought the cuckposting threads ended already? If some bad cartoon of a girl showing interest in another male bothers you that much, consider going to a psychologist

This. I remember enjoying Tasogare when the ghost gal wasn't flustered by innuendo and molesting the guy, but then when she was "restored" she turned into a typical "blushy covery" type, it's like japs implied that not being flustered at the mere mention of intimacy of some sort is actually not normal and only something an undead person would do. Bravo.

I can't remember if Margaret loved P4MC or not. Elizabeth obviously did with P3MC, also unsure about Theo and FeMC

WHY IS HE DOING THAT?

WHY IS SHE LAUGHING?

WHY DOES HE GET NERVOUS BECAUSE SHE LAUGHS?

When's the last time Nana Mizuki played a slut?

He got counter-gestured

dayum dis doggo is thicc af

>Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain – Paz Ortega Andrade

Is this from a videogame or an anime?

Vidya

How does this still look like a PS3 game?

I want P6 to have a thick female MC

youtube.com/watch?v=9XGIs36jIxY&list=PLJOCStpvgbJ1D2icGYZDaH1jhzG7gC9pk&index=2&ab_channel=modshroom

Don't lie to me.

I'm not

You think promiscuous girl behaviour is normal because your women are all used whores.

No offense to ur mum

People still don't understand the greatness of Persona 5,

This game would look 200% better without DOF in the background. I want it ON PCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

>not out until February

JUST

Is it possible to spam AtlusUSA twitter account with spoilers? That will teach them not to be so damn lazy.

Makoto is cute!

Happy. I want them to grow old together and have many beautiful, loving children

You only think it's not because you are very sexually inexperienced. Your future wife (kek, as if) has already been with at least a dozen dudes, and at least 3 of them were black.

>Game about having an adventure with your friends comes out the same day of the year that I'm forced to remember that I have no friends or loved ones.

You didn't have to drive that last nail into my coffin Atlus, I already had one foot in...

Cause he went full autismo right there. I know I'd be laughing at any faggot that actually did that.

I still don't understand how Theo is canon when he only shows up in FeMC's route and in the drama cds with her, but somehow FeMC herself isn't canon.

Does Persona have the multiverse shit like the mainline SMT games do?

Perhaps Persona 4 and 5 are set in P3MC's universe and FeMC's is a different timeline

I know that if nothing else, the first two persona games are part of the multiverse. I think Smt:if and some endings to the raidou games go into the persona timeline. Dunno about the latter 3 games though.

Still means Theo's bumming around somewhere when the P3 protag is male though

>he's going to buy Cucksona 5

QUALITY

Why do you think women have hymens ?

I think it's been so overused you no longer know what cuck means

is that dog wearing a bodice?

>you will never be dudebro'd by a hot female irish gaijin.

ok yeah sure whatever

BUT WHERE'S THE GEEKY CHICK

it is a ps3 game

So what's the MC like in this one?

He's a cocky fucker

>draw a cute girl
>put oversized glasses on it
>call it a hacker

She's called Cred Forums in the NA version

Easy access NEET pussy

Looks like yet another terrible oriental cartoon that pre-teens will eat up in the states.

Are elevens trying to indoctrinate their youth to be sluts and sex predators so they can finally start reproducing again? because I hope so

>elevens

I dunno whats worse, the fact that you are autistic enough to post that or that i'm autistic enough to get the reference and make this post.

Probably the latter, but go back to Cred Forums anyways

I want to make tender passionate love to Ryuji, he's such a cutie.

The fucks with the background? It looks like they forgot to make a game behind them

holy shit the proportions

>I can't remember if Margaret loved P4MC or not.
Nope. If you notice, she's the empress arcana. Instead, she takes a motherly role towards Protag, and rather than go on dates, she challenges him to better himself and tells him stories.

Everything is a part of the Amala Network. Except P3P and FeMC. That is just a "What if..." story.

That's just how those sequences look. The rest of the battles have actual backgrounds like this

Post pics of the hot teacher.

I hate this artstyle

>What if the P3 protagonist was the cutest girl in the series

edgy

Just dropping in quickly to say that Makoto is best girl

Damn, you are one thirsty motherfucker.

bad, my ex is exactly like her.

>P3MC: depressed and apathetic

>P4MC: goofy, but in a charming way

>P5MC: insufferably smug

Is this right?

Is that Potter-kun on the background?

>Enemies are actual demons
FUCK YES.

Everything I have heard about this game makes it seem like it's an experimental as fuck SMT game, rather than just another Persona 3 clone. And that makes me very happy.
I hope the ending is sad as fuck to make all the tumblr girls who only played P4 cry.

Why are the Japanese so afraid of putting nipples on male characters?

kill all googles

It's pretty meh desu.

I wouldn't say the P3MC is depressed, just aloof and quiet. P4MC is pretty much on point, and I'd say that Potter-kun (based on trailers and that one OVA) is also charming and smug/cocky.

FeMC should have been in P4

>full autismo
You mean full Lupin

There's demon negotiations and guns in the game now too.

Persona 5 got closer to mainline while SMT: Apocalypse got waifus instead. Not that Apocalypse is a bad game or anything

They would have to put one as well on female if they do. Japs know the meaning of equality unlike the west.

I think I found your ex user

Good because for once the female doesn't seize up at the first insinuation of of someone looking at them with dirty thoughts.

>aloof
>quiet
>not really caring about anything (apathy)
These are all symptoms of severe depression. Depression is apathy, not sadness

probably better off thinking that actually

Fair enough, homie. Too used to hearing people say "I'm depressed" in reference to sadness I guess.

Do guns serve a purpose beyond being another means of dealing damage?

They're a separate damage type.

Yeah, different user here, but as someone who struggles with crippling depression, people fuck it up all the time for attention. Depression will certainly lead to sadness if it's bad enough, but there is a lot more to it than that.

Critical pierce when maxed out Tower coop

They do elemental damage depending on the ammo you equip, dunno if there's gun skills like in SMT

>35 hours into the game
>still haven't gotten any special ammo
Didn't even know it was a feature until your post. Seems pretty great considering you can shoot multiple times in one turn and just knock down an entire group of demons.

>demon negotiations
From the footage I've seen it looks more like a demon interrogation

>Everything I have heard about this game makes it seem like it's an experimental as fuck SMT game, rather than just another Persona 3 clone

Tbere's still fucktons of dialog.
In fact there might be even more than in Persona 4. And that's saying something.

Nah, you do hold them up with your guns, but after selecting "lend me your power" to try to capture them, they're the ones that ask the questions.

Think you can only negotiation after knocking them all down, whereas they're on an even foot in mainline games

is that the ending or something?

he kills himseld and an ugly bitch laughs?

Delete this, FeMC is in a committed, loving relationship with Shinjiro

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1474685799391.webm

I want to be All Out Attacked by the twins

You mean Ken

Is there limited ammo? That'll be cool if you have to manage ammo.

did I fucking stutter? I said Shinjiro

Wait you actually fight the twins?
Is this a forced loss intro for the Velvet Room or are they a legit boss?

You mean aigis you swine

Everything right with P5 in one webm.

holy fuck that looks like utter shit

DISREGARD THAT I SUCK COCK

>get all out attacked
>they strip you and bully your dick while you're down

There is, but in my 35 hours I haven't run out once. That said, I pretty much only use guns on demons that are weak to them and try to equally shoot with all my characters so none of them run out faster than the others.

>YOU CAN'T DATE THE LOLIS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

how does Igor decide which attendant to give each guest?

Angry

The normie jocks acted exactly like this with their female friends, while the most positive affection I got from anyone was pity

this. strong realistic women are hot

>Those fucking poses
Are they chuuni

You can only reply to this post if you have already beaten P5. Let's laugh at all the plebs still waiting bros.

everyone is chuuni in P5, have you seen their thief suits?

Nigga please, I already think I've been playing more than I should and I'm not even halfway through yet.

>Makoto's persona is a motorcycle
Now that's more like it

the grill without a face looks like Fiora

>Lolis not dateable

>implying that I can read japanese

Not him but first line is
>I love (you) my trickster
Second I don't know

P3MC, certainly in the movies, is depressed. A lot of his responses in P3 that can be chosen are very indicative of depression as well. In Q I would say he's more matter of fact and low key, but depressed people often are.

N I C E
I
C
E

what's P3MC's canon name?

He's Makoto Yuki in the movie, so probably that as shitty as it is.

Has none, he's never been given an official name. In PQ you can still name him whatever you want.

"That"

Bad ending, he gets shot and it's staged as a suicide.

Fucking adorable.

were the P3 movies good?

how do you trigger the bad end?

G A P
A
P

>blonde persona
>expecting to be pure

Can't say personally as I haven't watched them. I've heard they are pretty "meh" though so I imagine they'd be on par with the P4 anime I guess.

1 was pretty good, 2 was alright, 3 was dogshit, and 4 was actually very good.

So half and half.

this post

You have to say you had help when you get interrogated to get the bad end.

That's basically it.

She's in a committed relationship with half the school and a couple ayy lmaos born of the human psyche.

Will you have a loving relationship with your sensei?

Don't forget Koromaru

She's canon in my heart. Wish we'd get more otome shenanigans but meh, I'll live.

no shit

It's ok user, what matters is on the inside.

pffffffffffffftttt

Kids Rule Adults Drool! The Game

Subtitles?

More like" the series".
This is why I liked 2EP. Felt nice to play as adults. Shame it wasn't ever done again.

Reminder that Futaba is the worst girl

Yeah, my favorite moment in EP is at the end, when Baofu tells Tatsuya there's some good things as an adult, referencing the conversation where he says it sucks to grow up, and Tatsuya just says, "I know."

Very touching.

Why can't you date them?

Futaba is NEET imouto material

She has shit taste in clothes

DUAL

AUDIO

FATLUS PLEASE

They won't even do dual audio as a dlc

She's a NEET, what do you expect?

>Getting bullied by a couple dumb kids
The Phantom was a mistake

It looks great

In the beginning of the game, she's basically banging the Volleyball Coach to protect her friend. She's a noble slut.

also
>ONLY ENGLISH DUB

I fucking hate Atlus

>He didn't pay 106.99 USD for a 10000 Yen card to get it with the original audio and dialogue 5 months early

The fuck are his nipples

Dropped

Why is she wearing maid clothes?

It annoys me, because all Persona fans want to talk about are the girls and relationships.

I'm in June and so far, she isn't. She's a pretty normal girl and the thought of having to get naked at one party terrified her. She does know how to be flirty if the situation calls for it though.

what else is there to talk about? no one played the game yet

People have been editing the Teacher's maid outfit onto the characters

What happens in these webms?

>smelly NEET meido
I didn't know I wanted this

Is there one for Naruto?

First one is Anne laughing at Ryuji's micro penis.

Second one is the lolis doing their finishing move to the protagonist.

I guess. It seems most people who have played it either don't want to talk about it or only want to talk about the waifus. I've seen one guy talk about the gameplay.

Is that Los Angeles? I vaguely recognise the scenery from playing VtMB.

from la and i can't even tell

big cities look all the fucking same

Any questions about gameplay? I'll gladly answer.

>I'm in June and so far,

Already playing it, but thanks.

Wait, it's already out? I already know the answer, but any way to play it on PC?

Are the party members balanced or are some better than others

What character has best healing and support skills?

The answer is what you would expect of a series of games released only on Playstation consoles

this could be better than persona 4 but not better than 3

It's actually Atlus Japan's fault. They don't give a fuck about the west.

How different are the social stats compared to the previous games?

Are PS3 games emulatable at all? They didn't ever get PS2 to not lag horribly regardless of settings, did they?

There's plenty enough sex predators in Japan already

is the battle system the same as they were in P4G? does Futaba make the game babby mode at at max SL rank like Rise in P4G? are the dungeons not boring as fuck? how does negotiations work? is shuffle time in the game? is it as stupid as it is in P4G? do costumes work like they do in P4G? are there co-op attacks?

is the game ez?

Same. 5 stats, 5 tiers.

>do costumes work like they do in P4G?
I can answer that one, yes but they're almost if not all dlc costumes. Atlus has gone full jew.

good. seek help for your pedo sickness

I have no idea, but I kind of doubt a well functioning PS3 emulator is around.

I remember emulating Persona 4 after my PS2 fucked up and it ran quite smoothly, though with graphical glitches. I ditched it for P4G though fairly soon

What do you want to talk about? The shallow rpg mechanics?

Persona is a waifu sim

Is there a character that feels like it's obligatory to stay on the party permanently like Akihiko?

I fully expected this but I'm still disappointed

Costumes from other games even change battle music.

oh fuck I'm not disappointed anymore

shit does that mean SMTIV's battle theme will play if you wear the Samurai costume?

Haven't gotten far enough in to need to start delegating party roles yet.

>is the battle system the same as they were in P4G?

Kinda? Though now you've got guns, and the Hold Ups which allow for Shadow conversations or All-Out Attacks. Then there's this nice feature when you can press R1 and have an attack that an enemy is weak to automatically selected (thought you must activate it yourself). It also switched your Persona if necessary. I hear that there's also party character switching in battle later. Baton passing is also nice. If you down an enemy or enemies, you can switch to any other character that has the Baton Touch ability.

Haven't met Futaba yet.

>are the dungeons not boring as fuck?

The dungeons are pretty good now. Amazing what a different actual dungeon design makes. They're better than Tales dungeons have been in years, Berseria included.

> how does negotiations work?

You ask for them to join you or an item/money, answer to questions and either piss them off, scare them off, or make them happy and get them to do what you want.

No shuffle time.

>is it as stupid as it is in P4G?

Not sure what you're talking about, there's story or gameplay or what, so I can't answer this.

>are there co-op attacks?

Kinda like how party members would follow up on an attack in Persona 4? Yeah, though so far they only seem to sometimes occur if you miss an enemy.

I have no idea if those do anything. I've seen it changed to remixed versions of P2IS battle music and BABY BABY BABY BABY

>is it as stupid as it is in P4G

talking about shuffle time, should've been in the same sentence sorry

>This thread again
Fuck off with this shit

I think it's the Tokyo battle that plays.

That's what persona is all about user.
P5 is a very story based game and the characters and their relationships are what's important

oh baby

they're a cute couple

>romancing you sister

I actually smirked a bit when the Popsicle stick twitched upward, but then it was followed up with that lame gesture.

Makoto Yuuki
Minato Arisato
Door-kun
Protagonist

Reminder that Morgana a best

even if they realize it they can't do it on P5, people already tried to do the same that they did with P3 and P4 in those games you can change the audio files and have japanese voices and english subs, but in P5 they actually did Nintendo levels of localization, people tried messing with the files and some parts don't even make sense.

P5 with japanese voices is impossible.

>vocals for more than 80% of the music
Meguro why

I wanted to ask, what the hell does Picaro, or whatever the fuck it is, mean?
It's tied onto some of the other game personas like Izanagi

>That massive thigh gap

I like me some gap, and I'm pretty forgiving with proportions and questionable anatomy when it comes to chinese cartoons, but that just looks silly.

Pretty much confirmed she's a slut once it was revealed she's a quarter white.

Remember Ginko.

Akihiko is so obligatory that I played through all of P3 + Answer without having him in my party unless literally forced.

Git gud

She's probably like Rise. Looks like a slut but is actually the sweetest girl in the game.

don't diss the Timesplitters cosplay/

I remember reading that the Picaro versions have special skillsets attached to them.
Don't know much beyond that.

>No label on x and y axis.
Learn stats 101 and fuck off till you do

>ywn know that feel when a cute bikini girl put her arm around you

>Looks like a slut

Ryuji a cute

CUTE!

Is that a Catherine doll or something in the upper right? Neat.

>I have to wait for Valentines Day for this shit

Can't wait for the lolidom doujinshi

I'm 38 hrs in and just did the nabe party
I wonder if I'm going slow or fast

Which is the boy?

They're all girls. Justine is the good girl (left), Caroline is the brat (right)

Which one has the bigger cock?

*sighs heavily*

it makes me feel like we will never get rid of rape culture in videogames

*stabs in the dick* back the fuck off?!?!

Caroline obviously. She's the dom.

I picked the superior waifu anyway.

Manface

depends on the difficulty. in safety you get bonus gold/xp so people clear the game much faster. I played on hard throughout and took about 80 hours to finish the game, 10 extra hours spent on grinding personas.

hidden boss like in 3 and 4.

(Not that guy)

I'm playing on normal and don't really feel like it's the battles and dungeon crawling slowing me down, it's all the dialogue.

So NG+ only?

>PS5 is undoubtedly going to be censored

>123

>yfw the delay is only that long because the SJWs have to rewrite the entire game

Apocalypse wasn't censored at all. You could -maybe- say that the orgasm scene was toned down, but the meaning is still there.

>Game wasn't censored at all
>Except for the censored parts

Censored would imply the scene was either removed or completely changed, which it wasn't. I only say "toned down" because it doesn't nearly as lewd as the JP version, but it's still the same scene.

Atlus USA couldn't get it out the week before Christmas even though the game is How Satan Saved Christmas.

>It's still the same, just not the same.

This is a game with penis monsters as normal enemies. They even appear in the very first dungeon. Plus Persona games are all rated M. I don't think we have much to worry about.

>Rise
>not a slut

>having a relationship with an prostitute

user...

>Sex hair
>dick sucking lips
>cute as fuck
>nice voice

You'd be a faggot not to want to fuck her.

I would fuck her, but having a relationship is crazy

She seems like she'd be a great catch. Just gotta save her from her current situation.

The allusions to rape and attempted suicide will be removed, so as to not trigger our fans. :^) Look forward to the game this Feb!

NO JAPANESE VOICES NO BUY

HOW CAN PEOPLE STOMACH THIS SHIT DUB CULTURE GOD DAMN

How was it changed? I've only seen the Japanese version, and I mostly just remember her moaning and saying a few words I cant even remember.

>Plus Persona games are all rated M
>rated M

Yeah like that means anything, thought Atlus USA isn't as bad as NOA, so I'm not expecting them to censor anything.

I don't but I don't really have a choice if I want to play games in a language I can read.

At least PS3 pirates will have the option for an undub.

>TFW can read Japanese and don't mind dubs as long as the translation and VA work is good.

If it's at least on part with P4G, it'll be fine. What I've heard of the English version of Persona 3 isn't that great though, Mitsuru sounded horrible outside of battle.

Learning moonrunes for 3 years paid off :^)

>tfw you'll never kiss both twins at the same time.

>we actually live in a time where knowing what "elevens" comes from is supposed to be some sort of archaic meme knowledge
fuck this, fuck you, fuck everything, I'm going to go scream JIBUN WOO on a subway right now and probably get shot by a google.

When the fuck is winter comiket? I can't wait for the ffm loli femdom doujins

December 29 through 31

JIBUN WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

gonna go mark my calendar

As long as it's not high test.

waaaait whaaat? What orgasm scene?

Yes P2 closes off the other side or some shit like that, haven't actually gotten to play 1 and 2 unfortunetly.

Aren't all alternate universes what-if stories in the end

A loli gets turned on by some incense and moans.

Holy shit, Yusuke is the best artist I've ever seen!

She did
> she takes a motherly role towards Protag,
Considering that she spends most of her S.Link flirting with him, you might have some issues, user.

CANON

Why is it slime mara?

>mfw anne and other girls get on screen kisses but makoto just gets shoulder rests
>mfw I have no face

Chariot Mara is also in.

Big Mara is there too, you can see his chariot. I just didn't save the full image.

I want to see Joker kiss Futaba.

yes

If you want to kiss Makoto you better have a ring, a marriage certificate, and two names for potential sons and daughters ready. Any less and you only get shoulder rests.

>The MC's lips
I can't stop laughing at how unnatural that kiss looks like

did you know that in her bad endSHE BECOMES A CUM DUMPSTER FOR YAKUZA AND THE COPS FIND HER ALL DRUGGED UP
YOUR WAIFU IS A BIGGER SLUT THAN ANN AND SENSEI

That's because it's shooped.

sensei sucks dicks for money though

but what ever happened to bandage head???

why is that so many people say P3 helped them beat depression?

P4 actually triggered my depression

bandage head was Futaba during the beach episode

same way NGE helped some people through their depression. seeing how P3 is basically an NGE rip off

It's more like and fate/stay night ripoff though. NGE ripoff is the first zone of the enders.

Doesn't she actually just clean and leave? Sounds like something Persona would do, but I haven't unlocked her Co-op yet.

Yes. But that's only in the bad ending and she was forced into it.
Knowing this only makes me want to protect her smile even more

Why don't they have nipples?

Thoughts?

yes

>She's looking to be best girl in P5 by a country mile
She could be if it weren't for the fact that there's a Makoto in P5. It's a universal law that girls named Makoto are always best girl. I don't know how that happens, but it's always the case.

My immediate thought is there's no way they are scissoring in that position.

Source?

66.media.tumblr.com/9f30d56121ab0a40c21c9bb7dfa4064d/tumblr_oe6jwq05UV1vodn78o1_1280.jpg

>wow this is nice-
>scroll down

Still hot desu

gay

thanks doc

not sure who you've been dating but that's just objectively false.

Stop chasing lot lizards, you'll be happier. my fiance was a virgin when we met and we couldn't be happier together

Because there are a lot of people that self diagnose depression whenever they just feel down

fucking this. you don't usually "beat" depression with some external stimuli like a.video game. you learn to cope until the feelings of worthlessness/lack of meaning in everything and thoughts of suicide become more like background static.

But Persona 2's blonde was a literal whore.

Where are their nipples?

thoughts?

I can't properly assess the size of their dongs with that fucking cat in the way

9/11 WAS AN INSIDE JOB

>SMT: Apocalypse got waifus instead

Ones you get to slaughter mercilessly, and one who gets ate

No, she'll be pushing 60 when I'm her age.

Think of the children please

ALLEGED

AN ALLEGED WHORE

Why would AtlusUSA shit on the game with censorship when it gets an M rating by default because of cock demons. I always thought they just rolled with the M rating.

Japanese audio detracts from video games in a way it doesn't with anime and movies

I'm never hurting Toki. Shamrock top waifu anyways.

>Literally comes out when I'm back at university and need to turn shit up to eleven because it's my final semester which means little time for vidya
Great

The amount of rape, cucking and sluts in this game make me not want to buy it, especially since they are basically giving you the finger and releasing it on Valentines day. It's like they know their game is cucky and wanna punch weebs in the dick.

Westerners mangling lines in a language I understand detract from the experience far more. Ideally I'd prefer the characters were mute but good things don't happen.

>There are people that chose the bonds route
>There are people that didn't choose Dagda over pussy

Shows what you actually know about the game. If I didn't buy games because I took to Cred Forums's incessant shitposting all the time, I'd never play video games.

I'm like 99% sure the Makoto bad end is legit, that's enough to put me off.

>if you don't do well enough, your waifu gets raped!
Fuck you, game.

Sensei may actually suck dick for money and that other girl may actually fuck her volleyball coach, I'm not risking it.

You go alone without telling your party in the final dungeon leading up to that moment.

>not wanting to git gud for your waifu
What a failure of a human.

The game is probably easy like other Persona games, but the fact that it can happen is bullshit

I'm having a very hard time choosing what route I wanna go. Are either of them good for a second run through or is it just preference?

The ending is actually super upbeat. It's probably one of the happier endings in the series.

She's great. Sojiro is one classy motherfucker too.

Kind of funny how they make more sales overseas including Europe than in japan alone

Nothing, its just a cartoon
a shitty one btw

Actually she gets arrested because of the suspicious photo. Just. You know. For anyone actually wondering.

>The ending is actually super upbeat. It's probably one of the happier endings in the series.
ugh

persona 1 on pc and ps1
persona q on 3ds

At the very least it doesn't feel overly jarring compared to the rest of the game. It fits in well enough. It's just a school days style "wow that's super fucking dark" bad ending. Everything involving the Cruise ship is pretty dark too, if only because the actor playing Goro may have been slipped some drugs and lost his actual mind in the recording

"Final Non True Boss" is also rad.

Feels like NTR, bitterness and used goods.

rise is a fucking whore

>happy endings are bad!

>releasing on Valentine's Day
Goddamnit I did not know this

She doesn't, though. The whole point of that bad ending is you didn't stop fatfly mcgee in time and he released incriminating photos of the mind rape squad. You lose because now the cops have her and the rest of you dipsticks.

There is implied molestation of side characters, and I think one of the co ops has some rape backstory unrelated to the main character. But there is no NTR and there is no rape and the joke isn't funny anymore.

>5 years in development
>still less content than even vanilla P4

Try actually playing the game, you know you can't trust Cred Forums. I'm playing it right now and it's not as bad as some people make it out to be as far as rape and such goes.

Whatever dudes, if I do play the game I'll probably just go full robot and not pursue any hetero relationships and let every possible girl get a bad end. If I'm not invested, I can't get hurt.

So, why don't they hold their lifebars like namecards anymore? I remember that from the E3 footage and thought it was neat.

they do when it's their turn

Can you have relationship with the cat

This isn't even true.

You can't go forward if you get a bad end it shoves you back a week

The cat is a guy, so no

I want to suck Futaba's smelly NEET penis!

>wanting to fug a catboy who can turn into a citroen

Morgana is a MALE ??

I wish waifufags would leave this board forever. I play video games for gameplay.

No. Morgana dies anyway.

Literally wrong.

Tell me about it. I think there might be 5-10 people who still play RPGs for the gameplay.

But he comes back as a normal cat.

Yep

Your complaining is an overused cliche. If my old ass can adapt, you'll be fine. Walk it off and put some ice on it.

I went to a rave some years back and was rolling out of my mind. I went in this community room that people were smoking in so I could sit down and take a break, and there was this UNBELIEVABLY hot little red-headed girl who was wearing a black costume with assless chaps.

I gawked at her ass shamelessly for about 10 seconds before one of her friends pointed me out and I screeched, "I LIKE YOUR ASS," to her over the commotion inside the room. She laughed quite a bit, came over and introduced herself to me, and then headed off somewhere with her friends.

That was a weird night.

We've been telling you it's a guy
Why didn't you listen

And he really wants to fuck Ann

Having the girl turn it on the guy isn't a cliche though. Just the fact that she didn't react like anime girls usually react to that situation is already pretty good.

yes and asstates he's basically the Teddie of the group. Although Morgana isn't as obnoxious as Teddie. In fact, honestly, Morgana is actually a pretty cool character. You get a lot of good moments with him and it feels like you have an actual friendship with him.

Where as with Teddie it felt like he just kept pushing his fucking problems onto you, either tried to fuck girls every second line or whined about his lack of an identity.

Any moonspeakers here? I notice that Morgana says "Wagahai" a lot. What the fuck does that mean? I've never heard it before.

But does Morgana make for a fine-ass trap?

What did she mean by this?

fpbp

It means "I", but it denotes that you are an arrogant asshole

Wagahai is a really old fashioned way to say "I". There's so many ways to say "I" in Japanese it's incredible. There was a book written in 1905-1906 from the perspective of a cat called Wagahai Wa Neko De Aru (I Am A Cat). Morgana, a cat, saying wagahai is a reference to that.

a reference to en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Am_a_Cat

Sorry, canon girls only.

the pleasure of being cummed inside

It has a tinge of arrogance, but it's mostly just old fashioned. Bowser always uses it in Mario RPGs, and it's really perfect for him, because he's an old fashioned, arrogant kind of villain.

>Gym teacher tries to fuck Anne
>She refuses
>He rapes and beats her best friend to the point where she tries to kill herself

>not having your CFW ready

I already have the game but after playing up past the first dungeon I know it's good enough to just wait for the undub.

would

OH SHIT,IT IS.

>Instead of saying "This is terrible, lets meet up in Junes to talk about how terrible this is" the protagonist and Ryuuji immediantly go and confront the asshole gym teacher

Roaming the city in this hoodie seems extremely comfy.

Morgana a best

>confronts Gym teacher
>Gym Teacher literally breaks Ryuji's leg so bad he can't ever participate in sports again and will likely have adult onset arthritis

That's some evil shit right there

Is this all for real? If so it sounds like a pretty big step up compared to 4.

That was before that moment, but Ryuuji does almost knock his head off. Protagonist stops him because it becomes obvious the Gym teacher would just use it as grounds to fight back and expell Ryuuji.

And then you just immediately go "okay fuck it, lets go to the palace" which is why I like P5 more than P4. There isn't much in the way of discussing what you're going to do. You plan it and then execute it straight after.

Yeah it is, though the leg breaking happened before the game even started.

It is
pic related in Ann's friend after she got better

According to dialog it wasn't actual rape, but he does moleste them and he DOES beat them. Like, super fucking hard. In fact according to Yuki he beat Anna's friend the hardest.

But yes it's all true. Ryuuji literally runs off the moment they see the injured friend and Ryuuji realises what he has done. And from then on it's "We need to solve a problem. Let's go out and solve it."

>That absolutely enormous red streak from taking a screenshot
What in the hell?

Are there any male gym teachers that aren't there for the underage pussy?

Why else would they take that job?

Some elementary school gym teachers do it for the shota ass.

Molest and rape can mean the same thing, it's just a softer way of saying "rape", though it's not always full blown rape. As far as I can recall, when he made his confession he just said he did sexual things to girls, and that could go anywhere from touching their tits to raping the shit out of them.

So how much is there to do in the game? I've been hearing that you barely get any free days since Morgana tells you to go to sleep a lot. And is it true about Haru not having screentime?

>experimental as fuck SMT game, rather than just another Persona 3 clone
It's actually pretty similar to Persona 3/4, but generally agreed to be way better.

According to my visual novels, they do it because they want to turn delinquents into fully fledged members of the sports world.

>I've been hearing that you barely get any free days since Morgana tells you to go to sleep a lot.

That's what it certainly fucking feels like. Fucking cat. I haven't seen Haru yet.

No as in they confess he'd get close to them and touch them, and they wouldn't fight him off because they couldn't. That sort of molest.

Isn't that also most sports based black movies?

You get a lot. It seems more easier on you than P4, since you can also get through co ops faster. Morgana tells you to go to sleep a lot during important events, but it's not nearly as bad as some people make it out to be.

>since Morgana tells you to go to sleep a lot
Is it a recommendation or a but thou must?

Oh yeah, I remember the girls being interviewed saying something to that effect. I think he actually went all the way with Shiho though.

But thou must.

Yes, actually. The true question is what would occur when the delinquent turned sports black team and the delinquent turned sports Jap team meet up and fight for glory on the field.

It seems that way. I mean honestly, either way what he did is fucked up. I guess they keep it ambigous so you can choose how far you want to imagine it'll go.

If you want to do more, you can max rank the teacher. She will give you massages that give you extra time to do stuff even after coming out of a dungeon.

That, or it's because Japanese get off on being vague.

I just saw the event with MC discovering her second job. I am going to make her a focus just so Morgana will leave me alone.

Why do you think she has all those zippers on her outfit?

Is it for easy access so she can do lewd things? I hope so

She's pretty lewd, at least in her Panther guise. I mean, just look at the way she falls over.

She has a zipper on her crotch, clearly it's for lewd reasons.

Same for her boobs

thats a pretty cool menu screen thats going to get annoying as fuck after the first couple times you have to actually use it.

>thats going to get annoying as fuck
I played for 95 hours, it never got annoying once.

It really doesn't get annoying.

>teacher dresses as a maid
>gives you more time to do things
>you can romance her
Clearly Atlus wants people to forgive them for P3.

It literally states that the bars represent percentages. The colors used are the same as the ones earlier in the image. It's actually got all the same information as a labelled graph in there.

The labels are at the top of the image you massive retard. Are you colorblind or just dumb?

What is Ryuji about to shoot?

Where the fuck does Anne hang out after school? I've got a level 5 co-op with Ryuji, but only one for Anne because I never see her and she never texts me.

SandyHook Elementary

classroom

Cred Forums lied to me again. Bought this game hoping that my fetish would finally get mainstream traction, just got to Makoto and the scenario with the photo isn't NTR-ish at all. Fuck all of you.

You restock every time you reenter a dungeon, you don't buy ammo

I don't know nothing about SMT or Persona and want to play one to see if I like it. Which one?

P3FES

wtf I like the teacher now

For mainline SMT, I guess try Nocturne first, or the first two if you aren't afraid of playing 1990s JRPGs. For Persona, try 3 or 4 if you can't read Nip. Persona 1 and 2 are not good examples of what Persona is nowadays, they're completely different types of games with mostly completely different mechanics, they're old school dark dungeon crawlers like SMT. They're still good (I think they're better than 3 and 4 honestly), so I still suggest giving them a shot eventually.

>hidden Velvet Lolis boss battle

But who is this Cred Forums girl?

How does the passing of time function in this game compared to previous ones? Is it still a fixed thing like it was or does the passing of time occur more akin to like Catherine for instance.

I don't give a fuck about any of these Persona or Shin Megami Tensei games, but god damn P5 does look stylish as fuck. I love how cool it is, but I couldn't care less for everything else.

Maybe the OST is good, but that's about it for me. Wish we had more games like this and Bayonetta, where it's all about style

She's in the underground mall in Shibuya sometimes. You need 2 kindness and I think you need to have finished the first arc, though.

I'll try Persona 3 and Nocturne then, thanks.

She is a hacker on steroids

>Maybe the OST is good
It's worse than P3. Unnecessary vocals out the ass and mediocre jazz "sounds" that clearly aren't done with real instruments.

Don't worry, GOTY will release soon.

>how to spot shit taste
Also a lot of the songs have instrumental versions in-game so why is this even a complaint.

>not liking her before
Fag.

I want cuckfags to be purged.

is Futaba a cinnamon roll?

So what is Morgana's story exactly?

Yes. Protect the cute shut-in neet.

she's canon to me user!

He was created by Igor to guide Potter into Mementos to save him after he was kidnapped by Yaldyboy

she's a bunny

But Rise is a slut? I love her, but in all honesty she is a turbowhore.

Requesting bandage head

What does it feel like to press your bare skin against another person's? Is it warmer than I'd think?

>that pic
DEMONS SON!

Used to have a high school gym teacher who was young and fairly attractive. I once overheard a chick asking him out after class, but he turned her down.

Then again that chick was an ugly pig, but still

Try Catherine, it's pretty stylish

We captain tsubasa now?

Hugging feels nice when you are not trying to sleep, otherwise it's annoying as shit
Sweaty sex feels incredible until everything is soaked afterwards and you have to take a shower

>an user out there experienced both TiemSplitters and Purseowner

this user truly must have felt true enlightenment

Can Challenge difficulty be unlocked through DLC? I've seen people talking about it, saying you apparently have to beat the game to unlock it and that streamers don't have it, but it's been available to be from the very first time I had to choose a difficulty. I just got a bunch of DLC from a torrent, so maybe it unlocked it?

Yeah, it's only a DLC

Are we even getting this costumes? We aren't are we? It would be mentioned in the pre order bonuses.

I wanted to believe these outfits were unlocked the old fashioned way. I don't know how low Atlus has sunken into the DLC pit.

Leather suits with a zipper that goes all the way to the back passing between your legs always make me wonder how the fuck would you zip that up without pinching all your shit

>Modern video games
>Unlocking things the old fashioned way

Haha.

I'm going to put my skin flute's throb of pleasure in futaba's treasure

It would have to be done very carefully. Fortunately for Anne, it just magics on and off.

The costumes are Persona magic. They don't put them on.

link

is the protag whoring her out like a pimp

he's getting her to do his social links for him
but it's way faster since she goes straight from 0 to 10 with the fucking & dicksucking