The Saboteur

This game was just released on GOG. How is the PC port? I've been dying to play it since it's never been on Steam.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fL0tpszdn6o
youtube.com/watch?v=-YAuGSlvEpA
youtube.com/watch?v=VdBAdBfvMKY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I downloaded but so far the game port seems decent but it seems to have still flaws like the game using the lowest resolution unless you play windowed.

This game was fucking shit for deranged dumbasses

what was wrong with it?

Depends. Do you have Nvidea or AMD gpu?

Because AMD cards can have problems with the map not synching up with the icons on top of it. Not all AMD cards are affected though.

It's my favorite GTA and I'm still mad

>and I'm still mad

about what?

>youtube.com/watch?v=fL0tpszdn6o

Example vid of the bug.

Nothing, it's a fun game. It's what Assassin's Creed should have been like if they made a game set in WW2.

That's a pretty neat looking bug.

EA killed Pandemic after forcing them to create that shitty PvP Lord of the Rings game instead of Mercenaries 3 that they cancelled.

Basic bugs that never fixed
Sequels never ever
Map a shit

Despite all that, I had fun, lots of it, the story is about revenge but it was legitimately satisfying and beautiful (despite all problems) so yes please buy it.

>so yes please buy it.

>t. totally not a shil

>Mercenaries 3 that they cancelled.
They did?
Fucking EA, Merc1 was my favorite GTA/open world game.

>so yes please buy it

The original devs won't ever get to see any of that money, since EA closed the studio.

Yeah man, shilling a game where the developers were fired as soon as it released.

It's on GOG, so there's literally zero reasons to buy it unless you want to support EA for whatever reason.

Yup.
youtube.com/watch?v=-YAuGSlvEpA

Saboteur is fucking great, one of the best open world games I've played. Mixes stealth with faction/area controlling and the regular gunplay/vehicles that these games have. All that set to an atmosphere cranked up to 11. And this titty monster wearing black leather.

The game is good, now wether you should buy it... That's up to you.

to support GOG?

>supporting the poland jew
>not just pirating all gog games
TOP KEK

>How is the PC port?

Oi, it's fun, but hell on me hands.

I know they fixed the PC map bug. Which makes me tempted to buy it.

They could've shown some airstrikes with those graphics at least.
What a waste.

>Not buying a really cheap physical copy
>muh digital!!!!!

What a dumb fucking cuck you are

Aw shit I got it on Origin. At least it was $5

But it's free

Who said anything about buying it? It's on GOG, who the fuck buys anything that's on GOG.

>who the fuck buys anything that's on gog

DRM free fags. I fucking hate gog galaxy and it's games they feel like pirated games anyway

Optimization is pretty bad. I can't get a constant 60fps on ultra with a GTX 750ti.

The game itself is fucking great, but be warned if your rig isn't God tier.

>750ti

there's your problem, dumbass.

They are pirated games. They've gotten caught before.

>750ti isn't capable of running a 7 year old game

I'm the dumbass? kys buddy

oh well. It's a shame anti g2a fags would still defend this

yes, you are. that's a 5 year old card that was toaster tier even when it was released. kill yourself, retard.

Top 'o the morning to ya, lad.

Is this only in the GoG release?
Because if it's the "patch" from years ago, that didn't work for everyone.

What's wrong with GOG?

This card can run much prettier open world games at ultra 60fps. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Been meaning to check this game out since I saw it on GOG. So basically it's supposed to be Mercenaries 2: Non Shit Edition right?

Mix in a bit of Assassin's Creed and a WW2 setting and you got it.

Absolutely nothing. It's just far more convenient to pirate from them than to buy. They practically encourage it.

You don't need to use Galaxy. Just download the game through your browser, install and play.

GOG sells the games legally obviously, they just used cracks to remove DRMs from some games. Some games, not even most of them.
And it's legal for them. They're offering only DRM free games and it's their choice how they want to remove those DRMs.

They have the license to sell the game, but they use cracks made by the piracy scene.

>they just used cracks to remove DRMs from some games

you're retarded

That's just how EA rolls. Gives you some freedom, a bit of money, and then it tightens the grip, forces the devs on IP's they don't want or care, usually ends up shit or just average, shuts them down and hoard whatever IP they came up with. I'm guessing Visceral is next.
youtube.com/watch?v=VdBAdBfvMKY

Bioware is getting shut down after Andromeda.

The scene can always sue them, I see no problem.

There is verifiable proof on numerous gaming forums and websites. Kill yourself potatonigger shill.

Unless it's a monumental bust, my money is on Visceral. Dead Space is the perfect trilogy to show how EA does business. Get moved to other IP's that didn't do so well, now doing some Star Wars game.
I wish it wasn't true but I think they are next.

Is it a good game

It's fun if that's what you're asking.

Once I visited my friend while he was playing the game, so we played together for around an hour. It was pretty good.
At least pirate it, if you're not sure.

It got fixed with the GOG release

tedious climbing because you have to keep mashing the jump button
absolute pain in the ass to drop from a ledge and grab it at the same time because you have to tip toe off of it or the character will just run off
half baked stealth where you are never sure who is looking at you, so you have to pull out gun and aim the air or do whatever suspicious act to trigger the detection UI to know who can look at you
SMGs is shit
driving feels clunky and with the inability to fire gun while driving, chases becomes a chore

not an outright terrible game, these are my major gripes. Had fun with it