What games allows me to play as a succubus?

What games allows me to play as a succubus?

Other urls found in this thread:

beckershospitalreview.com/finance/average-cost-per-inpatient-day-across-50-states.html
exhentai.org/g/498514/0c8a89aa0d/
hitomi.la/galleries/498514.html
dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ184888
iqdb.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>hooves

Trashed. If she isn't wearing thigh-high latex boots, she's a succubus not worthy of my time.

>tfw cheating on your succubus wife (male) with your succubus mistress

Overwatch

Modded skyrim i guess

inb4 le succubus (male) may may

I wouldn't know that feel.

>burning pubes

How much does getting hospitalised in the US actually cost

ooh, that's rough my friend

better luck next time

Thousands.

already happned you fag

Aion

Went in for severe bladder pain which turned out to be a few kidney stones. Had a CT scan and an xray to make sure it wasn't my pancreas. That plus the morphine they gave me ended up being about 7 grand. If you go in and have no insurance, they have plans to cut it in half about.

I had insurance, so I just had to pay my 50 dollar emergency room co-pay.

beckershospitalreview.com/finance/average-cost-per-inpatient-day-across-50-states.html

God help you if you have to be flown out.

Okay that makes a little more sense, $10,000,000 sounded like a huge exaggeration to me

Broken bones can run ya about 30 grand. And to reattach something like a finger can run ya up to 100 grand.

The longer you stay in the hospital obviously increases your cost. Had an uncle come out of an 8 year coma to a 280k medical bill.

To a lot of the poor people... some of those hospital bills may as well be 10mil. If you get cancer or some shit like that and you're poor, you're just never going to pay it off and you'll die indebted.

:^)

>save up to buy a new gaming rig
>get sick and spend one day in a hospital
>start saving from scratch

>get insurance like a normal high functioning adult man
>problem solved

seems pretty simple to me

How much does that cost?

exhentai.org/g/498514/0c8a89aa0d/

Hexen 2 expansion

You basically get face fucked every month unless you are on mommy and daddy's insurance. Even then, it's hell trying to get them to pay for shit. Think they only pay for part of most of the shit that matters.

>be american
>get shot
>get sent to hospital
>have to sell my legs as payment
>they demand tip
>can't pay
>cop runs in and shoots me in the face
>die
>cop demands a tip
america, not even once

Varies depending on state and age.
For me it was 270$ a month for catastrophic coverage(read: won't cover anything until I shelled out like 7k+ a year, and then it would kick in).
Obviously I don't have insurance still.

King's bounty: Dark Side. It's the best game in the series as well.

Doesn't your employer pay for your insurance?

>7 grand for that
You know what I'm glad to be Belgian.
World will never stop to make fun of the fucking clowns we have at the gubment but at least I'll fucking live.

There's an hour per week minimum for them to be legally required to do that. They just work you for one hour less than the requirement and tell you to fuck off. MURRRRRIKA IN THE 21st CENTURY

Hey, succubus, suck on this!

Depends if you have insurance or not.

>have three fetishes
>impregnation
>lesdom
>succubi
>i self insert as the girl in all 3
Succubus threads on /aco/ are absolutely terrible. They should just be called demonic dickgirl threads, like every other fucking thread there.

lol YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP. Employer's will sometimes even talk to you about it as if they are burdened by the fact that they have to give you less hours and to fuck you out of insurance.

That's part of why Obama is shit, people think Hillary is shit (she started the dumbass plan) and people are voting Trump. Everyone got duped into "IT GAWN BE LYK CAN UH DAAAA!"

Instead we all got fucked over, we're paying more now for insurance than we were, prices are going to go up next year (from what I've heard) and... if you DON'T pay... they fine you a large amount at the end of the year.

Not to mention the website that you had to sign up on was fucking retarded, was insecure and was designed by some fired hack ex website designer or some shit.

hahaha! enjoy succubus it is.

How to resolve of the succubus discharge conflict of red? Games control allow.

If succubus is loved is it confirmed for the stacks oppose it? Cred Forums

Sorry evil english.

You'll pay those 7 grand one way or another though

>No mod to make them Succubi (male)

Shit game.

True, but at most I'll have to pay from 1000 to 1500 and be done with it rather than have that heavy shit fly in my head for a while.

There's a secret to the fine, user. There's a minimum you have to make to have to pay it. Cut back your hours so you meet that, and then find a place you can work the remainder for cash. Works out nicely.

>australian
>had my wisdom teeth removed
>the surgery was done in a private hospital
>cost $120 after insurance
>i got ice cream and jelly for free from the nice nurse after I woke up

>people are voting Trump
Top kek. Trump is losing in all the polls and got BTFO by fucking undead Hillary in the debates. He's a joke.

>got BTFO by fucking undead Hillary in the debates
Even Hillary shills agree she lost bad.

>for free

yeah, just like playing online with PS+ is free and the games you get from it are also free

Trump literally admitted he's too "smart" to pay taxes. He literally buried himself at that exact moment.

You forgot to include doctors clapping at guy getting shot.

you're just jelly of my jelly

>Cred Forumstards still trying to damage control the debate
>still failing
Loving every laugh.

>It's time to make the avatar for our succubus mistress but I skipped breakfast I wonder if they won't notice I just pasted her face over a slice of toast.

depends on how you interpret it

>he's dishonest and doesn't pay taxes - that's bad
>he's smart enough to avoid paying taxes and i want a smart president - that's good

Why are americans too stupid to get insurance and then complain about high medical bills?

Guys what is wrong with your autistic country?
I play 24€ a month and not only get completely free healthcare but also free dental and even some additional shit like two free plaque removals a year and 20€ worth of condoms.

>a crime lord is smart enough to avoid getting caught by the police and I want a smart president
Literally your logic.

Nothing because you either have insurance or you don't pay the bill.

I have a cousin who makes ~30k a year. She's had to go to the hospital a few times before she got health insurance with her current job, and she literally just ignores hospital bills.
I actually watched the debates, they were both fucking awful.

Trump blew her out in the first 3rd, and then the moderator started attacking him and softballing her and she 'won' in so far as he stumbled while she stood there smirking like an evil, insufferable cunt.

I'd rather have american health care than my canadian health care.

"""""""""""""""free"""""""""""""" health care only benefits homeless teenagers with STD's and old boomer faggots

you're better off trying to reattach your own finger than going to a canadian ER

>being honest is bad
I'd expect nothing less from CTR

He's talking about Trump, not Hillary.

If he was voting based on the better crime lord he'd clearly be a SHILL FOR HILL.

There's no comparison between doing good on your taxes, and getting off scot free from getting charged by the fbi because they said you didnt mean to break the law.

the thing is though, you can avoid a very large amount of taxes you would normally receive if you continuously buy properties.

When you open a business you are eligible for what is essentially a tax break for a certain length of time, after that period is up, if you open another business or purchase a large tract of land, you can get your tax break extended.
That was essentially what he was saying.

This is something anyone in his line of work would know, and how my grandfather made his million dollars in his lifetime.

They are efficient and competent. They probably would be better than most politicians.

Board Game Online

>this is the level of mental gymnastics that Trumptards go to in order to justify their retarded candidate
Comedy gold.

I had minor surgery a couple years ago which was basically just cutting my skin open and shoving a piece of plastic inside. It cost over $200 000 and I'm still trying to pay it off

Yeah. Honestly, if she wasn't up against Trump she'd have no chance whatsoever.

well I mean he did get literally brought back from death
plus it said it charged for the regular healing beam and boost beam

Land of the free

Yet it's the democrats trying to elect a criminal.

subtle

>implying I'm voting for Trump.

Sacred

You could put up stationary fireballs that shot more fireballs at enemies in a crazy radius, fly at high speed and other cool shit.

Yeah, no one's ever done THAT before.

>wanting boring fucking humans
>I want beast races but basically not beastly
All or nothing you fucking casual shit.

no argument to be found

To expand on that, I was getting a VNS implanted, you can google it.

Oh shit, I fucking love BGO

I stopped playing because all my friends stopped coming online ;_;

Make a thread at some point and people will join, though a bunch will probably quit too, so try to go for 10 - 15 players.

If emergency I pay 200$ per night
Hospital visit is free once a month then 10$ for every visit
Most generics are 3$/30 days but (trigger warning) I've never taken any medication other than ibuprofen for pain

My insurance with Obama care is 35$ per month.

Generally, it's a meme when people say Healthcare is expensive in the states

There wouldn't be an Obama care if the cost wasn't a problem

>Generally, it's a meme when people say Healthcare is expensive in the states
No it's not.

It's almost prohibitively expensive for the middle class, costs nothing for poorfags, and the rich don't care.

My health insurance is $20 a month. Over $100 is subsidized by the government. I make 20k a year.

My dad makes ~30k a year more than me. His healthcare is several hundred dollars a month. The only reason he even has any is because of his job, otherwise he says he wouldn't bother and would just use the ER as a doctor like "the worthless beaners and niggers do."

i've got family members that work in the billing end of hospitals and doctors offices and they say obamacare is no goud

>Work part-time as admin in ED at a public hospital
>Ask patients if they want to be a public or private patient
>Literally no difference for them, they pay nothing either way
>Just determines whether Medicare or their health fund pays the hospital
I'm working in the system and I still don't fully get it. Are they with their health fund for dental and other tertiary shit?

Yea medicare doesn't cover dental shit.

Every game on Steam labeled with the tag "female protagonist".

>Live in 3rd world country
>Finishing medschool in a few months
>Been on different public hospitals for my practice year
>There's this "government paid" health care
>It's shit
>Medical staff gets shafted, patients gets shafted, hospital owners/politicians get richer
>Im fucking talking a C-Section costs like 10$ at most
>Most patients and their families are rude/violent because their inculture
>Hospitals are filled with literal thieves/niggers that got stabbed/shot
>Constant life threats if one of them dies

You'd be surprise how much of a survival rate a bullet wound has, literal headshots.

Private healthcare isn't that expensive and it's so much fucking better, im talking about hundreds of ambulances FIGHTING their way to get you.

b-but I saw a reddit post once where some guy had to pay A GORRILLIANZ dollars to get a wound closed up o-once

t-that must mean universal health care is objectively superior r-right?

Heroes V.

Look, if tax evading is enough to be a crime lord, you may as well not vote anybody.

modded skyrim

It is good.

>ignoring the first line of the post
Yes it is, when you're living in a country that doesn't have to pretend it's part of the civilized world

Sauce?

A male succubus is called an incubus you no-demons faggot.

>Tomgirl
Now that's a good tag

actually what is american "healthcare" since to my limited knowledge there is none? and I'm also too lazy to google.

>ITT: osamacare for ameritits
>tfw no vidyas

fuck off shitlord

incubi are gay and for gay fags

a succubus (male) is a succubus in every way and has a feminine penis so it is straighter than sex with a regular succubus

Corruption of Champions

Sounds like bulgaria and your patients are gyppos.

Am I close?

I wouldnt call bulgaria 3rd world though.

>performing these kinds of mental gymnastics to not have to accept the fact that you're secretly gay

>Hooves
>Made of lava
>Not seducing
Leave it to the West to fuck up that badly

Chile?

Gypsies steal and lie, they don't shoot up the place like niggers. Check your facts, famalam!

>Hooves
>Not seducing
>lava pussy
>Not seducing
Are you a virgin by chance?

Do you know the source my man?

Just keep listing shithole countries and you'll get it eventually. I'll help.

Greece?

>nival interactive
sorry m8, the ruskies are at fault for this one

The reason I asked is cuz that just gives me a picture of a sad panda.

I'm just not into furries with burning STDs, fag.

>falling for tricks

Way to miss the forest for the trees.
Fact is, the man is a scumbag and is proud of it, an his drones are trying to spin that as a positive quality.

>It's a Cred Forumsshit ruins the thread episode

Are those fucking fire pubes!?

Somewhere in south america then.

I wish the ExHentai meme would finally die. Cred Forumstards like to pretend that the only way to view doujins is by jumping through hoops to access their super-sekrit website. I've done it myself and I can tell you there's no reason to bother. Everything on ExHentai can be found through Google or on any easily-accessible doujin site.
hitomi.la/galleries/498514.html

>Way to miss the forest for the trees.
No, i am just spanish.

Ty senpai-chan

only the best games OP ,only the best

Is it out yet?

I passed out from dehydration a few years back and my mom took me to the ER. They did some xrays to make sure it wasn't a brain related issue, and an IV once figured out. Ended up being right around $10,000. Fortunately I was dead broke at the time so qualified for some forgiveness program they had.

It wasn't random.

It's a shithole, but it's MY SHITHOLE

Heard terror stories like that off my medic friends.

actually a yuro started the offtopic.

You just described Brazil.

I think a French artist did concept art.

>kinky ;)

>ctrl+f planescape
>0 results
>nothing but autistic overwatch players posting about skins.

Shame.

dlsite.com/maniax/announce/=/product_id/RJ184888

user.. I think you might have a brain related issue if you think they didn't do that to try and squeeze money out of you.
Dehydration is visible without any tests.

>tail
Into trash it goes

She can still wear thigh-highs, you know.

>Euro started it

I know, I couldn't really do anything about it at the time.

I always wanted to ask this , is being gay all the time hard?

Okay Cred Forums.

Trump made a few solid comments about NAFTA that Hillary couldn't rebuke, and then proceeded to go straight off his notes for the rest of the debate. You could have replaced him with an airhorn and had the exact same effect. It was honestly fucking hilarious how bad he did after the first twenty minutes. Hell, he didn't even answer half of the questions because he didn't have an answer to the questions. The final question basically was his attempt to insert every aspect of his message in as possible, like a student cramming everything they know into an essay question.

Have you called Sean Hannity yet?

this

i used to use panda, now its not worth it since i have at LEAST 2-3 sites that have all of Ex's shit and more that i can't get there

Because Hillary kept fucking with things by trying to get the last word when it wasn't her turn to speak, and the moderator didn't do shit to stop her. And that meant Trump had to run overtime talking over the moderator to rebut her, which fucked up the whole flow of the debate.

Not the person you're responding to by the way.

most of the time if I got a mirror at home

Is that even the same game though?
It looks like the dev is making 2 games at once.

>Because Hillary kept fucking with things by trying to get the last word when it wasn't her turn to speak
>While there was a guy going "WRONG!" "NO!" "NOT TRUE!" whenever she was talking.
The debate was a shit show, but it was mostly his doing. Hillary was her usual emotionless husk of a human being, and he was trying too hard to emulate his success at the Republican debates.

I made several hundred dollars shilling for CTR on the internet, but I'm still voting for Trump

>tfw people can't fucking write their

Didn't the republicans literally whine and scream their way into crippling the healthcare systems that were proposed before finally agreeing on the current form?

Or am I remembering a different senate made of children?

>its always the republicans fault
>even with a democratic senate and executive office

Tower is better

>Implying the Democrats are capable of doing anything right
>Implying the Republicans will ever do anything other than be whiny children
>Implying the American government will ever act in the interest of its people

Just fucking nuke yourselves.

Potion Maker.

they literally gave her a fire crotch???

How do I summon a succubus?

Pio is not succubus!

iqdb.org

Make a tinder profile that says you're rich.

ECO let you have a loli succubus pet if that counts.

>Downloaded this expecting a deep potion brewing system, since brewing potions is all the game is about.
>First ingredient decides what kind of potion it is, then you just spam click on random ingredients to make it sell for more.
That game was such a letdown.

She has succubus wings and enjoys being molested though. What makes you think she's not a succubus?
Pic related is official art btw.

>try game a few months ago because of a post on Cred Forums
>it's just rng shittery
>keep playing anyway because pio is cute
f-fuck you

What mod is that?

Also how is Forge?

Sadly never got released, there aint no good Forge mods out there

The game itself already take place in a boring, neutered Might and Magic setting.

VCMI forge is good

>see this
>decide to check Heroes 3 complete on GOG.com since I never actually got around to purchasing it
>mfw -75% right now