Dangan Ronpa

Who will live? Who will die?

Hopebot's name is literally Hopebot

Other urls found in this thread:

famitsu.com/news/201609/27116846.html
youtube.com/watch?v=76wWVp-JIO8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's actually just Keebo

there's no way that midget is a tennis player. he isn't even taller than the net.

I already don't trust him, plus his face is lifeless

Most cute girls die, most likable characters die, so just narrow down 5 asshole looking boys and a dumb bitch.

I want midget to die. I don't like his face. Or his height

Cosplayer is probably going to kill someone.

Projecting much?

This will be a disaster, why do they all look the same? garbage shit tier money grab. Danganronpa 1 was ok, 2 was great. 3 will suck dick and kill the series, won't even bother buying it, can already tell it is soulless cashgrab.

Rate my waifu taste

1: Kyoko
2: Peko
3: Seiko
v3: Nursery Teacher

Assuming piano is the MC

>Killers
Expert, astronaut, akido, folklorist, art club, nursery school teacher. Twist ending Pianist

>Victims
Magician, tennis player, inventor, dictator, ???. astronaught and detective.

How lewd will be this game?

>3 games
>2 animes
>still can't draw

Magician is the cutest and she better not die. But I'm fully expecting it to happen.

Maid better be a cute girl(male) with feminine penis.

Dictator? Astronaut?? You fuckin serious, game?

They're supposed to be criminals OP,

>what the fuck is an artstyle

the ones in OP are confirmed, though

maid is a dude

I really hope dictator-kun to be a funny asshole to everyone and survive the game.

How was this kid not raped by all the females there?
For real man, look at him.

You're thinking with your dick user. As much as you want to rape little boys, if you were in the situation they were you wouldn't do shit.

Who would win?

>Folklorist
Romancing the fuck out of that boy because folklore interests me a ton

>Art Club Member

So what's going on with the 2 anime for 3? Is any of the 2 finished? I wanna watch them but I'm holding off on it until they're finished, too many cliffhangers to follow with other anime/manga, don't need to add more.

Go watch it now. There's only 1 episode left to go. Also, watch both anime simultaneously, starting with future.

oh user

I'm sorry you had to find out like this.

>pianist and not music in general
>nursery school teacher
>fucking robot

Really?

I hope detective dies in the first case.

Last episode comes out on thursday

For which one? Both?

yes they're both connected sort of. The proper order to watch is future 1, despair 1, future 2, etc

meant for

why didnt tengan asked him nicely?

Both have finished, but they're doing a combined ending on Thursday.
Don't watch it, it's shit.

That seems...tedious honestly. Isn't despair arc the prequel of 2? How is this order proper? Because of time of their airing?

Yes. Sometimes you learn stuff in Despair that will be relevant in the next Future episode.

yes, if watched all of one you'd get spoiled on the other.Release order is the proper way to watch

source?

famitsu.com/news/201609/27116846.html

>another detective

Wat

Got it, relevant stuff between them and combined ending.

So start with future then shuffle each episode. Thanks anons, will start tomorrow probably.

People can have multiple SHSL talents which is why Ultimate doesn't work.

Original anime (Blu-ray) Super Danganronpa 2.5: Nagito Komaeda and the Destroyer of the World

>defending this shit cast

Also, the REAL reason why there's another detective is because this game is in a different universe. So even if they rehash everything, they'll still have unique talents.

I thought it was pretty good, but future side's ending was underwhelming. As a closed space mystery, the whole mass suicide thing isn't bad at all, but Tengan's motivation failed to hit the mark. Why not force Mitarai to share the video through non-violent means? Why not isolate Mitarai from the plan if he must stay alive for the plan to work? Maybe he has a nonfunctional bracelet, but he could still be attacked by other characters.
ありがとう ございます!

Shsl is still a shitty term.

And one of them is clearly ultimate PI while the other is a police detective

>different universe
That might not be the case since Hopebot hero is Naegi

Speaking of new detective-kun, look at this shit.
Detective-kun is placed in the same frame Kaede was in the trailer. And Kaede is in the centre main frame, like the guy she was speaking to in the trailer.
Dual protags?

Ant detected

I doubt that. They already thrown away Keebo, after all.

Also, I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

Maybe each chapter will focus on a diferent character view point.

Don't watch the anime it's trash

>This will be a disaster, why do they all look the same? garbage shit tier money grab.
Not sure if you were around when this was happening but people posted literally the same thing, word for word when 2 was coming out.

Literally the highest resolution I can find of those scans user. From the Famitsu website.

Both endings were underwhelming. While it did have good moments at points, Danganronpa would be better off if 3 didn't exist.

How will Mitarai even reach the whole wrld, considering that most of it got devastated? Not everyone will have access to a TV.
Tengans plan had way too many flaws and killing an entire organization on a small chance to get Mitarai to do something for once is crazy.
Mindhacks were a msitake, the series was better off leaving Junko's methods to the imagination. Izuru did nothing after being hyped up as the main reason Junko suceeded, he was only there so Junko could have a spectator.

At least Side:Hope will fix everything in 20 short minutes!
I can't wait for the shitshow.

That's not entirely true, Izuru was blamed for Hope's Peak's Incident leading to the reserve course revolting, and was able to stop assassination attempt on Junko by Hopeman.

I've got a growing suspicion that the "prison school" is going to be something gimmicky rather than a school for literal criminals who happen to be talented

also
>???

pic related

Or maybe once a class graduates their ultimate talent is vacant, meaning someone else can become it.

Why do you think people who graduated say they are the "former" Ultimate _____?

Mitarai is too much of a pussy so Tengan had to force him into it

this is the best post I've read all day

No it was said in the original reveal that the conversations now have manga style paneling so multiple people can have a conversation

Just take the fucking phone and upload the video yourself tengan, what the fuck.

What was the point of killing off the FF members to make him use the video? If he wanted to "weed out the corrupt members" why would he have to do that when he can just brainwash them with HOPE?

It's just fucking silly.

Well so is AI Junko, and "I did it for the despair lol" so I can't really complain

>Ultimate ???

Rapist

I would have preferred Monaka as villain again at this point

> the series was better off leaving Junko's methods to the imagination.

This is what I was most disappointed with. I was hoping The despair arc was going to focus on Junko exploiting the individual fears and weaknesses of the members of class 77 in order to turn them to despair and instead it was "lol I killed your classmate now you love me also watch my brainwashing snuff film"

Most of jap audience is disappointed with the same reasons. "Brainwashing is cheat and cheap, etc"

>a robot
>dictator
>ANOTHER detective

Everyone I like will die, especially the girl I like. The one I hate will survive through some contrived circumstance.

Knowing nature that person's hand melted off shortly after. Or something horrible came out. Or its something's penis.

I'M GOING TO RAPE KAEDECHANG

Its one 24 episode anime with three names.

You watch Future and Despair back to back then watch Hope when it comes out.

> Hopebot
> Hope + robot
> His name is Keebo, almost like Kibou
> Keebot

TOO LATE

>Aikido
Is it time?

STOP THIS

>not knowing the tireless bully-kun
Welcome to DR threads.

>be everyone
>even the murderer
>game skips small lengths of time so you have no idea if the character you just played killed someone
>have to put together everything you learned from all of the POVs together with the characters' alibis during the skipped time

I don't know if that would be good or bad from a gameplay standpoint, but it sounds cool.

>how

Did you actually watch the episode or just read memes?

Because the end showed every device lit up, including the giant ass monitors in Shibuya and every Despair's cellphone.

Fuck, it even reached Monaka in NEETspace.

How the fuck do you be the best at being a robot?

>the name of the Robot is literally "Hope"

Its going to be a prison in the same way that Hope's Peak was.

>the final boss is some OC omega anime faggot and the shady old man that totally wasn't suspicious

where did it all go wrong

I think they will pull the "amnesia" gimmick again and make no one remember what crime they did.

And how many working monitors are left in the world?

>>His name is Keebo
so can we call him kebab bot?

I'm sure this will happen, and I'm expecting them to be stupid shit like "stole a candybar" or "jaywalked" or non-crimes like "talked back to their parents." Only two or three will probably have real crimes.

This is the first DR where all girls are cute. I bet they all have shit personalities, because it sounds to good to be true.

Any who have strong or comedic designs are dead without question.
You can cross manlets off from ever making the final cast.

Kaede isnt cute

Excuse me, could you please delete that post? Thank you!

Nah. Kodaka will probably pull some really fucked up shit for each one. Like, being a rapist or canibalism.

I was willing to accept it for the reserve course since Junko doesn't have time to personally go and mentally fuck up 2000 students but the way Chiaki and the rest of class 77 was handled was crushing disappointing, especially since this would have been a great opportunity to flesh them all out a bit more.

>Ibuki is lonely and doesn't really have any close friends
>Junko becomes her friend and Ibuki thinks she's the only one who actually understands her
>Junko exploits this to turn her to despair

>Fuyuhiko still bitter about his sisters death
>Peko feels like a failure for not protecting her
>Exploits Fuyuhiko's grief and Peko's guilt to convert them to despair

>She probably could have used Teruteru's concerns over his mothers health somehow and fleshed him out a bit more since he was one of the fisrt to die

So much missed potential

Nope.

I smell fanfiction.

I'm asking you politely to delete it, pal. Kaede is a cute, hopeful girl.

shitbag

Gee, I wonder who'll die first. Surely not Tennis Player.

Midget will survive to the very end

it was meant to cause despair in the fans. everyone got hyped up and hopeful, only to be delivered a crushing despair of an ending.

I just realized, there's no Lucky student this time around.

Tell that to teruteru

>blades are splattered with blood
>hopelet barely scratched

>magician

??? will be the SHSL bullshit

Teruteru was just a joke character
This time the midget looks like he actually has a personality of his own beyond "dude I'm a nerd lmao" and "dude sex lmao"

It's a good thing, cuz this ultimate luck shit was awful
Still, V3 won't surpass neither 1 or 2

A bunch apparently since the Despairs use them for rusemastery.

These people are evil, not stupid, that's why they're carrying cellphones.

Dictator a cute. Also, how is being robot a talent?

>(Blu-ray) Super Danganronpa 2.5: Nagito Komaeda and the Destroyer of the World coming with limited edition of V3

He tries REALLY HARD, okay!?

When will that fujobait fuck off?

Is it "magician" as in "stage magician" or is she into occult shit?

How will NISA fucked their talents?

Dictator = Leader
Robot = Android
Detective = Cop
Folkorist = African Mythology
Art Club Member = Tumblr poster
Tennis Player = Osomatsu-san

>Ultimate Tennis Player
>midget
>smokes in every picture we saw
I like him already.

So, I'm replaying the first game, then I'm gonna play through the 2nd one. How is the DR3 anime?

It's good, but not great. Both despair side and future side have good moments but end with a whimper instead of a bang, unless the finale changes things.

It has its ups and downs, but it's worth watching. Althought you missed out on the Cred Forums and Cred Forums threads. Both anime are prime meme material.

You won't be plagued by delays at least

D2>D1>UDG>D3

It's low average and it's mostly the Nagito and Despair class-life moments that keep it from being completely shit

meh

It's got some good moments but about halfway through it starts getting really fucking dumb, even for DR standards.

Disappointing overall but it could have been worse

Everything about Junko and DESPAIR is stupid and ultimately pointless to the series and is best left as gay background noise.

There was no reason for the first game to end with "btw Junko took over the planet and made everyone fucking go crazy". You could have insane girl take over her school and be a stupid mastermind and leave it at that.

2 could have just been "murder school but on an island" instead of a continuation of Junko and the stupid DESPAIR shit.

Everything about Junko A) converting skilled young adults into Despair driven fags is stupid and B) having what amounts to kids who have such insane powers as "breeds animals very well" or "is a good chef" systematically take over the planet via DESPAIR was always stupid.

Might as well make it "lol she just mind raped everyone" becuase it doesn't get any stupider than fucking Gundam driving a herd of animals down a street to spread despair.

Did Munakata know why? Or was it just a hunch?

He knew

Weren't they supposed to be convicts? What kind of fucking criminal is an astronaut? Or a cosplayer?

Or are we back to SHSL format after all?

Nigga how can you be ultimate astronaut, do you fly into space a lot as a high schooler or what

Easy, you simply be the best, and happen to also be a robot.

They could be both you know,maybe it's full on arkham asylum
Junko instead of joker

You don't need a spacesuit

He's a space baby

>Also, how is being robot a talent?

Can YOU be a robot?

Yeah, didn't think so, faggot

Those are really strong hamsters

>Tengan had to orchestrate an entire killing game, build whole new building under their base, drive his entire organisation to the ground and kill plenty of useful people just so Mitarai will be ensured to do 1 (ONE) thing

Gundam is also implied to have a near telepathic link with animals.

Its not just moving a herd of animals down the street or breeding the shit out hamsters. He can breed up literal warbeasts and lead them like an army.

What if astronaut found Monaka and teamed up with her?

I figured out the twist

Hopebot actually isn't a robot. He's SHSL Robot because he managed to convince everyone he was a robot.

Screencap this for future preservation.

Mitarai is the Super High School Level Fuck Up if we're being completely honest.

>It's just cyborg Naegi

yeah, it took all that just to get him to work up enough guts to plug a phone into a USB slot and hit "broadcast"

Meant to quote

Can you really blame him? The last time he brainwashed people he destroyed the world.

why did they change gundam's hair in the anime?

They didn't, that's his despair-style.

Junko just stole his techniques, he personally didn't brainwash anyone until now

That's because they were brainwashed specifically so that Junko could control them for the purpose of destroying the world.

He is still directly, 100% responsible for what happened. Him and Imposter.

the AI junko at least had some sense
junko had alter ego's code for a lot of time before she died and izuru uploaded her

this is just... tengan being stupid
I hope we can get some "the real explanation was actually this!" in the last episode

>Junko and Mukuro were brainwashed by a previously unknown individual who is also just doing this for the zetsubou

>Junko traveled back into time do it herself

>mukuro traveled back in time to fug naegi

Why do almost all the girls have the same haircut from the neck up? It looks like a bob cut, puffy on top and and converges towards the chin. It's really kinda lazy.

>Mukuro

Mukuro doesn't give a shit about Naegi, as evident by last Zetsubo episode. Junko was all over his Hope cock

Fuck Mitarai.

He destroyed the world, not Junko.

SOMEONE STOP HER BEFORE SHE KILLS AGAIN

Mitarai accidentally broadcasts the suicide video to the world.

>HOPEBOT
>NOT MC

Last despair episode retconned IF since Mukuro casually asks Junko if she should kill Makoto for her.

>Last despair episode
Meant to say future

That didn't actually happen. That was the 'what if' during mitarais little monologue. After you see the hope brainwashing montage it cuts back and only a minute has passed on the countdown.

IF was always fan fiction you stupid fuck, how the fuck can you retcon fanfiction?

So is he the ultimate sexual molester?

>retconned
>something literally called ''IF''

YAMERO

The ultimate fuccboi

Mi(ta)rai was a mistake

>Mitarai wasn't supposed to show up at the Future Foundation Killing Game
>has an NG code and accompanying bracelet
what?

>the 16th participant was seriously just weedman all along
>the mastermind was seriously just the suspicious old man all along
>the character who was shoehorned into a pre-established class was seriously most important all along

This is ZTD levels of disappointment
But at least ZTD had twists to get mad about, DR3's got nothing

knockout gas?

Was there always meant to be 16 participants? Does the pre-recorded monokuma message say 16?

If so, who did tengan expect to be the other participant, considering that weedman already was one?

too much good potential for executions, she's dead as fuck.

>Mitarai wasn't supposed to show up
He hoped he wouldn't come.That's different.Why wouldn't he craft something just in case?

Why didn't he take mitarai out when everyone was knocked out with the gas?

I guess it would be basically equal to putting a gun to his head.He thought he had to feel despair to be compelled to do so.

> Hopebot is literally Hope robot

Wew lads

>Hopebot is literally Hope Robot

Oh god, please let him be a joke character that only exists for the sake of calling back to the earlier games' hope vs. despair shit when it's no longer appropriate with the new series (at least I fucking dearly hope it isn't), and then kill him off first.

The despair would be so delicious.

Well its name sounds a lot like kibou. Wonder how it'll be localized.

He's going to be a joke character, but the game's totally gonna be hope vs desu pear

Junko will be the villain and in it for despair.
don't kid yourself
;-;

>Just take the fucking phone

How would Tengen have known the video was on the Phone, user?

Keebot

Putting my money on Detective being a reverse trap

You know why.

Actually that's shampoo ginger or a relative. Polynesians used them for shampoo. I guess his hand would be kinda sticky and it'd burn a bit if it got into someone's eye.

Are you telling me there's a fucking shampoo plant that just fucking grows and doesn't kill or maim anything?

the ultimate cosplayer will be murderer that cosplaying as someone else, screencap this

You're going to feel the phantom pain. At least Despair OP is insanely comfy.

why not? The base stuff probably kills insects just as effectively.

I really hope he does. I get the sense already that despite his appearance he's going to be a badass little shit.

Same for Future's OP

Future for hype, Despair for comfy.

So in the end, whose motives were more COMPLEX?

Yup, insects can't stand the stuff. It did get its range extended a lot from Polynesian taking it everywhere along with a bunch of other plants.

Delta's plan was more convoluted, but Tengan's could have been achieved with far less dramatic and far simpler means.

Even at the most basic form of Delta's plan, he needed to force his parents into a last man on earth scenario so that they would fuck, and then send him back in time so that he could prepare for the future.

Tengan literally just needed to take a phone from a snivelling brat.

Shouldn't have Mitarai died in the very first episode, because the suicide video was created through his talents?

That wasn't him using his talent though. That was made by someone else using the same techniques.

On another note, in the first episode did he say he was just finishing off his anime, and that's why he was late to the meeting?

I think there is a chance Mitarai is immune to his anime brainwashing
Remember that he saw the despair video Junko made, but he wasn't affected

>Tengan literally just needed to take a phone from a snivelling brat.
But then again there was no way of knowing where he hid the video.

That's not what I mean, his NG code was to use his talent.
And the video was shown multiple times, so his talent did get used by proxy so to speak.

It was implied that as he knew the techniques, he is mostly immune to the effects. At worst, he'll throw up a bit.

The fact that he's refined the technique down to a couple of seconds of a kaleidoscope means he might even be more immune than he was when he met Junko

But it wasn't HIM using it, so it wouldn't count

Delta's plan was pretty simple, but the reasons that led him to enact it was reliant on some bad plot points (alien fax machine) which made the whole thing seem kind of stupid.

Tengan's plan was needlessly in depth and convoluted because there were probably at least a hundred ways you could've have accomplished that goal with better odds of success.

Dude it's ''Use your talent'' meaning Mitarai himself using his talent.The video was made by somebody else copying his technique and it was used by someone else.
Literally ''who pulled the trigger'' argument.

He shouldn't die either way. His talent is animating, not showing people videos.

But you could just as well argue that then he wouldn't die from showing people the hope video, since he already made that.

The argument against it is better described by what said.

But then he could've used his phone earlier too.

I thought he was implying that Anime was just a hobby but his real talent was Ultimate Brainwasher.

But he created animations with specific purposes, and using them for those purposes would count as using his talent. Imagine if someone like candy slut had that NG code. It would not only activate on her trying to make candy, but also trying to give people her brainwashing candy if she already had some

Maybe [Hope] just translated it wrong, and the NG code is "don't brainwash anyone, you fuck"
Yeah, I think that's what he's trying to get across when he's talking to hopelet.

I really liked Mitarais arc, it's just a shame that he got introduced in the anime and not beforehand. The entire plot of DR3 would be better if Mitarai was in UDG or DR2, same goes for most FF members.

Does that count though? Talent went into creating the objects (Ruruka's candy, Mitarai's anime, or even Seiko's drugs). Once the objects are created, it doesn't require talent to use them, anyone can get full use of them without any expertise. Using something prepared doesn't count as a talent does it?

This guy gets it. They just look a bit lifeless in screencaps. They'll come to life, so to speak, when you see them in game.

All things considered, his only competition for women in the school was Togami, and he's an abrasive dick. Every other guy was either really ugly, really weird, or a trap. Naegi could have had any bitch he wanted with a little effort.

Leon? Weedman?

It really isn't that bad. Just sort of flat. I'm never gonna rewatch it though.

Yeah, Leon's probably the real casanova of the class. Dude died because he was too busy thinking with his dick.

Though I can definitely see Leon being way too pushy and striking out a whole bunch because of it (ha ha sports pun).

I'd say so, they are products of a person's talent, and thus extensions of it. If other people used the stuff they made, they'd be using that person's talent.

Really though, even if the NG code didn't actually activate if Mitarai showed people his videos, all it needed to do was discourage him from using it

>Naegi could have had any bitch he wanted with a little effort.
And that's the premise of School Mode

Read the sentence again.It's about Mitarai using it.Other people using the product or copying it doesnt matter.
GRAMMAR

>Danganronpa would be better off if 3 didn't exist
That makes no sense, and you can't prove it objectively.

>Naegi is swimming in pussy
I guess you could say he got lucky

He isn't swimming in anything. Girls would be all over him, but either they're talented, which means he sees himself as beneath them and he cockblocks himself, or they're normies, so he hates them. Same with men.

They're talented criminals. They probably used their talents to commit crimes

>Naegi

fuck, that nagito pic threw me off.

probably first guy to die, like in the second game.

He's japanese Radical Larry.

I want the SHSL Tennis Player to walk under the SHSL Inventor's legs and look up!

All of them except the tennis player magician and the insect expert have the same face shape

why didnt tengan just fucking mug mitarai and take his phone holy shit
why was mitarai's forbidden action "use your talent" when thats apparently exactly what tengan wanted him to do
why did tengan go through with his fucking stupid retarded idiot fucking plan when mitarai showed up unexpectedly

Welcome to Dangan ronpa enjoy your stay

Dangan Ronpa characters all look like they got shat out by one of those Gaia avatar makers.

the characters look like theyre literally copypasted in the promo art but i think they look okay in-game for the most part

>Japanese Radical Larry
He lives, no doubts about it.

Why is insect expert barefoot

I'd like to point out he's wearing a blue striped jail outfit and has a pair of handcuffs around his ankle. This fucker is not to be trusted.

THEY ARE ALL CRIMINALS, EACH AND EVERYONE

He's a loose cannon who lets his gun do the talking and got put away by the suits for his devil-may-care approach to tennis. You can trust him with your life.

I wonder what the MC did to be put in prison
>the Nursery School Teacher is a pedophile

Even Hopebot?

All of them, and I bet the twist is you become a criminal by playing the game because Kodaka hides some CP on the disc

>Being a rogue AI is suffering.

>I wonder what the MC did to be put in prison

She dropped a piano on Eddie Valiant's brother.

>Dictator
I know DR has had some pretty nonstandard talents but whaaaa

it's pretty similar to sonia's talent
if he doesn't die early the entire cast will be farming tobacco for him

I mean, we already had ultimate princess. What's the difference?

I already know the inventor is going to be best girl.
please live until at least the end of case 3

youtube.com/watch?v=76wWVp-JIO8

I'm hyped

At least we know why he got locked up.

Danganronpa 2 came out in Japan two years before it's Western TL.

Is this a translation thing? Could he not also just be President or Leader?

So how's it going fellow hopefags?

I feel a more accurate comparison would be Another Episode. That took a year from Japanese to English, but it should also be considered that in that case it wasn't just a VN so probably would take longer than DR3 would (Hopefully).

The only reason DR1 and 2 took as long as they did was because they had no plans to release it in the West at first, but there was a sudden demand for it, either due to the SA Fan Translation or the Anime getting "The game is better? What Game?" responses.

Irima is the best girl

>Why not isolate Mitarai from the plan if he must stay alive for the plan to work?

They addressed this. Mitarai never shows up to things, Tengan was surprised that he showed up.

>Who will die?

The muscular one. Like clockwork.

I'm from the future.
Hopebot dies in Chapter 2
Kaede gets killed in Chapter 4, you play as Detective.
Detective gets killed in chapter 5, you play as Kaede's digitalized consciousness in Hopebot's body (it was done by Inventor)
The mastermind is Hopebot's AI. It abandoned his robot body and uploaded himself online.

He also showed up after the guards had been killed and Asahina brought him in. If Naegi hadn't got injured and they hadn't taken a break, he wouldn't have been in the room when they all got knocked out.

it's a fucking anime game for weed brained waifufags, you think the fans of this series give a shit about plot or reasoning?

>No KiriJunko
>No Chiakizuru
>No HOPEman
>No nothing

>The most speculated masterminds were the actual masterminds

DR is best when it goes full retard. This is half-assed retard and it's boring as shit.

Will it have a big plot twist that links it to the first two games in a significant way? Pretty sure for DR2 they lied and said it wasn't related to the first game or something to that effect

They have an incentive to make this game a viable newcomer entry point, due to the new console audience, but I really can't see them throwing out everything they built up in the first two games.

This, I don't even know if I would have enjoyed DR 2 without hopeman's wild ride

>tfw we're now actively hoping for DR to go full fucking retard now that we've seen the alternative

Congratulations, Kodaka, you've got us right where you wanted us.

>nursery school teacher
>in prison school
Either she's a shotacon, or she's actually Harukawa "You must be this tall to live" Maki