Dragon Ball Fusions Anticipation

Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=GIpW-UZmp5U

You excited for DBF coming westward? Who's your favorite fusion? Who's gonna be on your 5-person team for PvP?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=90OkDal1WP4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'll probably get it if I have some money after Pokemon SuMo.

I do like me some Colohan.

I'll probably get this guy, the Namekian with a gun, SSJB EX Gogeta, Fooler and Female Ginyu on my team.

What the hell is that abomination?

Afro Jaco is probably the best thing I've seen today.

I think Champa and Beerus fused. So you have Champa's fat head on a buff body.

Some fusions are pretty good, some are pretty lazy. For example any fusion with Chiaotzo as the dominant will just color him different.

Anyone fusing with Great Saiyaman won't actually be a gohan fusion. They just put the other character in a saiyamanesque outfit.

Definitely using this motherfucker.

I'll be using the Champ on my team, he can't be beat!

How many fusions Mr.Satan has?

KAROLY KNOWS NO BOUNDS

How are they handling cross-sex fusions?
Like, the final result is female or male?

This is how you select David bowie

I was hyped as fuck until I found out only certain characters can fuse and most fusions are locked behind street pass.

As far as I can tell, Mr. Satan has the following:

>Majin Satan (Buu X Satan)
>Great Satanman (Saiyaman X Satan)
>CAC X Satan

Also, with streetpass's free fusion function, he has 338 other fusions, like the SSJ Satan-looking one a few posts above.

>most fusions are locked behind street pass
Wait really?
Fuck.

From what i can tell, it is always male looking. Whether or not a pussy is hiding under all the muscle? Couldn't tell you, but there aren't enough boobies thats for sure.

Well, fair enough I guess.

Yeah from what I can tell. The game has ex fusions which are set fusions only certain characters can do. These are the ones you can do in game.

As far as fusing any character though, that all seems to be locked behind street pass.

As far as I can tell, both Great Saiyaman 12 and Android 1718 are pretty androgynous.

With CAC and Streetpass EX fusions, it depends on who is the initiator.

>Champa's fat face
They fucked it up.

Champus/Beempa should've been perfectly muscular as a cross between the two

Does anyone know if both people need to have the game for streetpass? Does the fusion stay?

To be fair though, it's Beerus' ears and face on Champa's head.

Well, too fucking bad. Your headcanon isn't worth shit.

It's still lazy as shit.

Neither is this game's considering it's non-canon shitfest with some of the laziest fusions under the sun (literal recolors).

>everyone is a weird midget

??

>chibi style
its shit

>I'm underage and don't know what chibi is

>Neither is this game
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Of course, that's how the character fuses. One person selects a character for streetpass and the other person as well.

When streetpass is on, the two player's selected characters fuse. The interesting thing is that the fusion looks different on both ends.

You're as deluded as Xenofags if you think any of the games is canon, please get cancer and die

"Chibi (-小人 or ちび or チビ?) is a Japanese slang word meaning "short person" or "small person""

WOW SO SINCE I USED ENGLISH SLANG THAT MEANS THE EXACT SAME THING I MUST BE COMPLETELY OFF THE MARK

KIll yourself weaboo retard

Yeah both people need it. You pick one character you want to fuse, as does the other person, and then you can fuse them or something like that. Don't know anymore detail than that though as I don't ever use street pass and there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of detail on it anyways from what I've seen at least.

Still more canon that your gay headcanon, silly faggot. Cry me a river.

Because you don't have a the same base character, right.
I guess a lot of people are butthurt about this but Im guessing in Chicago I'll pass at least a person every other day or so who has the game.

Why does this game have a better roster than Xenoverse 2?

It has Super characters in the base game, AND a shit ton of what-if forms and fusions.

Better races for CAC too.
Who's going to be a part of the Kai master race?

It might be because this is a rpg and not a fighting game.

will we finally get fun characters like King Kai, Roshi, Oolong, Korrin, Launch, ETC?

>but Im guessing in Chicago I'll pass at least a person every other day or so who has the game.

I wouldn't bet too much money on that personally, but you might luck out. The real shitty thing about it though is that, even if you do use street pass alot, you know everyone is just gonna be putting up goku and vegeta and other vanilla shit like though. I doubt the majority is gonna dick around with the lesser characters and that is what ticked me off about the street pass thing.

I wanna fuse the shit characters damnit....I don't want Gogeta #7...

Medels probably take less time to make, so adding some from Super is less of a hassle.
Also, I'm pretty sure less people buy DLC on the 3DS, so they figure it's not worth it trying to jew you out of your money.

SSJB EX Gogeta (KF Vegeta version) is probably one of the best looking streetpass fusions.

>That fucking health pool

Holy mother of god, we Disgaea now?

I wonder what would happen if someone fused with him.

Yeah, a lot of the more powerful characters and fusions have higher stats.

They'll still get fucked by Sphere of Destruction tho.

True, I'll probably keep Hercule in my pocket, regarding Streetpass though by bus goes through college campuses and I can fill up the plaza 2 or 3 times a day If I'm arsed to, someone out of that has to buy the game.

>True, I'll probably keep Hercule in my pocket

>Not Fusing Hercule and Goku to create the double world champion

>They don't main Super Hakai 3 Beeroly

His power is maximum

so how many original Dragon Ball guys are there? none?

Yamcha and Tien?

Kid Goku and King Piccolo are playable, Master Roshi and Grandpa Gohan are NPC's.

Kid Goku can fuse with Krillin and the CAC.

King Piccolo can fuse with Dabura and the CAC.

With streetpass, they can fuse with anybody on the roster.

How does streetpass work with this? Do I actually need to find players to fuse?

Well

The Streetpass in these game is super cool.One of the best.

>King Piccolo can't fuse with Regular Piccolo.
What is this bullshit? That one has even shown up before.

Where is the vegito + gogeta

Why are people wasting time on Beerus +

Vegito + gogeta

I really want to see Mr. Satan and Broly

Fusions can't fuse

>He mains Beeroly
>He doesn't main Super Baby Goku 3

GET ON MY LEVEL

Guys, guys, I think we all know who best fusion is.

I guess that's one more usable character than I expected so whatever.

Arale is also there is you count her as DB and not Dr. Slump.

>Arale is also there
DAY ONE
A
Y

O
N
E

playable? that's pretty cool

She can fuze with Towa and Android 18
Yes, playable.

Arale also has fusions with Towa, 18 and the CAC.

Brothers-in-Law make for a great fusion.

is this a beat em up with a silly gimmick that will get old after 3 hours?

It's a turn-based collect-'em-all RPG, kinda like Pokemon but with DBZ/GT/S characters.

A lot of people are saying it's one of the best DB games in a long time.

Can't wait to see the futa drawings this inspires.

You'll be waiting for awhile. I mean, it isn't the first time we've seen a 17/18 fusion, and that didn't get anything.

what's the outcome of that? nuclear kamikaze?

>one of the best DB games in a long time.
that's not saying much really, I remember there were some decent DB rpg on the early age of the DS and that's all

Fuck this game.
>Want to get goku
>have to grind post-game to find him
>RNG is on par with finding gems in MH
>can lose the chance and never find him
At least I got SSJ3 Broly.

Wait.

I thought fuckers had to be about the same bodysize, power level and species to perform the fusion dance.

What the fuck is going on this game?

see the band on their arms? It breaks the rules.

It lets 2 completely different beings fuse, and also fuses their clothes. Keep in mind that despite that the EX fusion looks different from normal. This for example has EX Prillin, Gogeta and Gotenks.

You can with street pass

People have been doing goku + vegito and shit

Ah, ok. I figured it was just some third party outfit being lazy.

this looks like the dragon ball game i always wanted. i am going to buy a 3ds just for this fucking game.

So can I fuse Vegita with Broly to get Brogita?

Bonus points if I can give him a beer and a paddle.

3DS has a ton of worthwhile exclusives beyond this

Also grab Extreme Butoden if you like Dragon Ball, it's like a Dragon Ball Mugen on steroids.

>it's like a Dragon Ball Mugen on steroids
No it isn't. Something like that would be the Dragon Ball Heroes MUGEN, but with actually balanced and complete characters. And that is my holy grail of gaming.
Extreme Butoden is good, but it's roster is too limited to compare it to pretty much any of the DB MUGEN packs out there.

Most "mugen packs" are just shitfest of clone characters with copypasted and stolen code.
Extreme Butoden actually has extremely polished characters that play differently and have stunning and smooth spritework.
It's basically like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=90OkDal1WP4

But better.

>implying Tutz isn't the best saiyan

>implying it isn't Natz

If I'd known it was coming this soon I wouldn't have pirated and played the JP version to hell and back and ruin my experience.

Game is fun for awhile, character collecting is RNG bullshit, and once you have your perfect team there is no one to test it against since the game lacks any difficulty in the post game.

There is a online update coming

WHERE IS TAINO