It's a "every class but rogues and mages get gutted and fucked for the 8th expansion in a row" expansion

>it's a "every class but rogues and mages get gutted and fucked for the 8th expansion in a row" expansion

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B-KMOc_y7xo
simulationcraft.org/reports/Raid_T19P.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>a wow player complaining that his class is weak but everyone else is strong

you guys are the worst

I've been a rogue main since vanilla

we've literally never been the best class

not a single patch in the game has a rogue ever been bad

not

one

shut the fuck up retard

Were rouges and mages good dps in TBC?

>8 bad expansions in a row
>some retard apparently still playing it because hes making threads about his butthurt.

ever try playing something else if its so bad?

The girl is cute, her expression is comical, your 9gag forced meme text is shit.

If you're that into WoW you should have 3 classes at max level minimum, don't be an autist.

the worst part is how all the races and classes got more homogenized over time because of people whining like the OP. Now we have the blandest MMO in existence

> Expecting that some faggot going around trying to hit things with a metal stick should be more powerful than someone who has command over magic.

Rogues were good initially and became diesel monsters with accounts worth 5-10K once they got glaives.

I never kept up with Mages because they're a class for fags but I imagine they were solid as always.

>Tfw enhance shammy will never be 2h wielding maniacs capable of shattering WF crits

Such a shame that one of the most fun play styles never really got elaborated on

all the non hybrid DPS classes were pretty viable and could potentially be the top DPS depending on the tier and what gear they had

mages generally fell behind warlocks just pressing the shadowbolt button, but could still be competitive in the right group

fury warriors scale with gear, so they started off not great, and became absolute monsters with glaives and sunwell gear. rogues and hunters started pulling away from the rest of the pack with the power of legendaries too

the real answer is TBC was back when group synergy in raids still mattered because it was back before "bring the player, not the class" so a lesser geared/not top dps class in a raid group with great synergy/overlapping buffs/debuffs could still out DPS a better geared player/class in an optimal group

Im consistently #1 dps on my feral druid
Maybe youre just bad?

youtube.com/watch?v=B-KMOc_y7xo

stop talking out of your ass, i actually was there in vanilla, nothing but rogues every fucking where

>mfw demo warlock

Both rogue and mage pretty much lost all their utility since vanilla so it evens out. Both classes are pretty boring to play considering how many neat tools and spells they have lost over a decade.

Wow went from WFRP 2e to DnD 5e.

mages played second fiddle to warlocks the entire expansion who only had to press the shadowbolt button then entire fight, and never had to worry about mana because they could just lifetap anytime they were running low

>implying rogue wasn't shit in MoP

>tfw ret paladin

>tfw when ret paladin going from wotlk to cata

We've endured the launch for this greatness.

>tfw OP was too bumblasted his demon hunter isn't good anymore to see the truth
>besides demo and feral, everything is within like 50k of ret

simulationcraft.org/reports/Raid_T19P.html

Serves niggas like OP right; I didn't give up the light in prepatch and I have been rewarded.

>sims
>laughingsluts.png

>he thinks sims don't paint a clear picture

Besides the generous assumptions about relic traits, BIS gems/enchants on 840 gear, they were pretty accurate for the first reset as it lines up with warcraftlogs.

Either way, Ret was saved.

Cry more, bitch boy.
I fucking hated how Destro lost embers, and SS is so RNG, and it didn't help Affliction is soul wrenching ironically. I think Demo is a solid spec. I'm glad it's getting buffed, not like I can already get top DPS with an implosion.

>talk to this fag about an revolution or whatever I dunno
>I won't talk to you unless you feed me a month supply of mana
>ok fine jeez
>next quest
>talk to this fag about the revolution again
>well ok
>I won't speak to you unless you feed me a month supply of mana
I fucking hate surumar

>an extremely skilled player can kill noobs regardless of class
And a half decent warrior or paladin would never lose to a good rogue.

>I actually was there in vanilla
Bullshit.

Rogues were sort of trash in WotLK, but still viable. Ever since then they have been at least half decent. Never big on makes, and I also stopped after catalog and only played pandas when they gave it to me for free at some point.

>its a wow expansion

>Says magic should be great
>Posts the cabal sunderer Anti-Mage
This makes no sense.