FFXV PS4 Slim

>tfw tempted to get this but don't know if i should opt for pro instead

Is pro really worth it? Shit is ugly but i hear all it does is upscale stuff which don't seem to justify paying more to get it

Do you have a 4k tv or monitor? That's your answer.

>still no white ps4 pro

> white consoles

If it ain't white, it ain't right.

>make slims consoles of a already slim console

for what purpose?

dude everything is white in my living room, I cant give in now and get a black fucking ps4

>getting easily visibly stained color of anything

If you don't have a playstation then yeah, why bother buying an inferior version when you know a better one is coming?

>Do you have a 4k tv or monitor? That's your answer.
No it's not.

Pro is better played in 1080p monitors since using a 4k one would only upscale 1080p to 4k while using a 1080p one would improve image quality as Sony said.

>black isn't stainable
nigga u dumb

It takes approximately 0.001 seconds for a black console to look dusty

Because one is psychically ugly and 2 i try to research if games will have better framerates and yet the only thing i see the pro does is make shit prettier which i don't really care much of

>if games will have better framerates
not all of them but expect many games getting updated for it, there are already some devs who confirmed updates for their games

Come on, you can see a white anything get dirty much much more easily than if something was black, dust ain't a stain. This why i never buy plain white trainers.

Yeah for dudebro shit like cod and even then, big budget shit like mass effect is only gonna get 30fps. Like what's the point of paying more and devs still lock themselves to this because muh graphics

well yeah thats true but I dont smoke so I dont see it getting stained, my white ps3 didn't get a single stain or scratch over the years and it looks the same like it did when I bought it

you seem awefully bent on NOT wanting the pro then, why even make the fucking thread then? just buy the fucking slim and be fine with it then.
Also the dev I had in mind was naughty dog and they were talking about last of us, might not be the best game but it certainly is not a "dudebro" game

>Shit is ugly but i hear all it does is upscale stuff which don't seem to justify paying more to get it
You deserve to get the PS4 Barebone for your ignorance alone. Go ahead, you impatient little shitsucker and buy that slim version

Pro isn't enough of an upgrade to justify the extra $100. Slightly better load times and slightly better visuals, but slightly isn't worth $100.

If you have extra disposable income then sure, go for it. Otherwise, the original PS4 is the best choice as it's going to tank in price after the slim comes out.

Then buy the fucking overprcied special slim that will just sit in your room and you'll barely look at it anyway
In the end both just play games and one does that better

>Then buy the fucking overprcied special slim that will just sit in your room and you'll barely look at it anyway

Do you fags hide your consoles in a vault or something?

This is wrong.

If anything the Slim is overpriced to the point of being retarded to not pay an extra 100$ for 200$ better hardware.

Pro specs at 400$ is crazy cheap.

Althpugh decs improving resolution fpr the mene upscaled 4k is stupid, i'd rather have 1080p at 45-60 fps unlocked.

I'm sure some based devs will opt for 60 fps tho, like Nier 2.

Fuck still can't get used to my SE screen size.

>Pro isn't enough of an upgrade to justify the extra $100.
I'm firmly convinced that this post was written by a jadend Nintendicksucker or Petition Compiling, hot pocket stained basement dwelling, balding lardass permavirign Steamzombie

Just realized drones are still paying 200$ for a 3DS that probably costs Nintendo around 70$ bucks to make lol.

Fucking 2003 hardware, not even Apple rips off people so much.

Swear Slim is like £200, basically normal ps4 price.

Yeah most of the shit tier popular games will focus on the dumb ass resolution shit, nier better be 60fps or i'll just specifically get that game on pc.

What if it's a shit port locked at 30 fps pn PC?

Mods will unlock that

Where do you put it ?
Will you take pictures of it all day and jerk off to it?

On my desk which is a place where i will see it very occasionally.

In all honesty, both the rgular black and white models look better than this branded ahit.

What if FF XV is the biggest disappointment of a game ever, and this will temind you for a long time about it?

Apparently PRO is the reason FFXV got downgraded so heavily on vanilla ps4 so only PRO could deliver the "definitive" visuals. All done to sell more PRO consoles

Nah
The game clearly had tons of performance issues and bugs in the gamescom built
Square wouldn't risk that shit just to sell a few consoles for sony

Here's hoping for a sleek minimal design Pro limited edition DQXI bundle with the DQ logo.

That's retarded and you're retarded for thinking it. Why the fuck would a company pretty much guarantee lower review scores and sales to help another company?

I have no expectations about FF XV, I just want a game that amounts to a road trip. This is the closest thing to it.

Sure, in Japan

DELET DIS

Or maybe a White Pro with blue Slimes all over it.

Remember this?

Almodt imported it and the DQ Vita one day.

Kinda glad i didn't.

Still regret the Vita it's 100$ more expensive now.

I can't wait to buy the PS4 Pro.

It will be able to run Bloodborne, FF XV, TLoU and many more games better.

The console itself, maybe. But I'm not paying an extra $100 for a shitty game and a stupid paint smear on my console.

>tons of performance issues and bugs
I only played for 45 minutes but I saw zero bugs and only 2 dips in framerate.
The master version gameplay was worse than that but I really didn't encounter this shit while playing it myself

From have not stated or even implied they will release patches to even fix bloodborne now, they probably don't give 2 fucks about it with das3 to work on

Get PC or a Scorpio you retard.

>Scorpio

it will just be unlocked in 2 days

And what if it has game mechanics tied to the FPS?

FFXV seems to be running and looking like shit
So yes i would get the pro

>paying an extra $120 for 4k*
There is no reason to get the pro. Regular PS4 has HDR and will play all the games. Now is a good time to get a ps4 I just got one with an extra controller and 6 games for $400, same price as the pro

Just say PC.

You get all the Xbone games and the most sony shit eventually

Like Bloodborne: Never Ever PC Edition?

Or how about Ni No Kuni 2: Don't even think about it?

$100 for the significant upgrade and bigger hard drive is worth it imo. and yes, it will upgrade your experience on 1080p tvs too.

Is there any internal difference between the current PS4 and the PS4 slim?

I've been holding out this entire time for an actual components upgrade that isn't the 4k meme, but it doesn't look like that will happen anytime soon.

>payinf an extra 100 for a sticker on your console
>playing pro on a 4k tv not on 1080p for supersampling and better graphics/performance

>significant upgrade
>same cpu and VRAM
>upscaled res locked at 30fps
lmfao

>buying a PS4 for one game that will be on PC eventually
Good god the shilling is real.

It's smaller and way quieter

I don't even have a 1080p TV. I just have a 720p TV that upscales to 1080p

It just looks better and is smaller.

I'm a capitalist whore and i'm forced to get the slim or Pro or i would feel dirty using my OG kinda ugly PS4.

Also the jet black controller looks better, like it has a better black color, but that maybe be my imagination.

>trainers
EUROS GET OUT

>can't read most

>It just looks better

Wow that's some extreme shit taste, the ps4 slim is so fucking plain and cheap looking, the OG PS4 looks much better and changing face plates is cool.

Some of us genuinely enjoy playing multiplats on consoles.

I just like the whole idea of buying physical games and building a collection.

I used to play exclusively on PC but around 2009 i got a PS3 and never looked back.

Wasn't there some recent game that couldn't be unlocked because the physics was tied to 30 fps or something?

I'm not op but I have a PC and was planning on getting the same special edition for Bloodborne and P5 as well as FFXV

Is this europe only?

Can't find it on amazon.

I want the pro tho...

>not being concerned if FFXV will run like ass on a regular PS4
I'm more concerned if Persona 5 will run like ass on a regular PS4, but point still stands

Persona 5 is a PS3 game son.

Worrying about performance of that game is retarded.

Yeahh, Persona 5 is such an extreme intensive game

I don't think it's available yet
GameStop only and launches November 29th

It will be available in US and Canada
Is your tv good enough to merit a pro?

It's a mere hundred dollars more. Get the pro.

>Luna edition
Last nail in the Stella's coffin, i like it.

>I just have a 720p TV that upscales to 1080p

That makes no sense.

That one is the Slim, right? I like the way it looks, I'd prefer if it didn't have the golden "Final Fantasy XV" though.

I might get one if they're cheap during the Christmas season. I want to play FFXV, Nier Automata and Bloodbourne so might as well I guess.

Will games have a "Normal/Pro" choice or something like that?

I absolutely hate having to think about this.

My consoles were supposed to be a thing I just leave there and when some exclusive shows up I can grab it and have fun with it. It's bad enough that I have to worry whether my pc will properly run shit now I have to worry the same for the console. It being a little "prettier" doesn't bother me, I was never a graphixs whore; but I detest to play something knowing I could be playing with more fps.

For fucks sake.

I already have a 4k TV so is it looking like getting the Pro would be a good idea?

I'll be honest, I already have a PS4 but there are quite a few games I'm looking to get soon anyway.

Long live Luna!
To hell with Stella.