G2A

Good or evil?

>Good or evil?
Convenient. I don't give a fuck about anything else and I get all of my Steam games from there.

lawful evil

Neither? They're just a business selling cd-keys. It's not illegal.

Any site where they try and sell you insurance for your digital key is shifty via default.

also this. fucking publishers in the ass never felt better

More like chaotic neutral.

just your english

I bought Payday 2 from them last year and it got pulled from my Steam library as it was a stolen key

> it's not illegal

Keep telling yourself that

>implying lardass pig jew Gaben and his judenschwein ponzy schieme Steam aren't the real evil fiends of the industry.
If you want to support a developer of a game then send them $60 cash in an envelope. that way you will make sure that the dev becomes all the money instead of that lardass jew swine Gaben and his kike minions.

>nothing illegal
B-b-but... they encourage people to fraud!!!

I meant by default, sorry.

post proof :)

good site
I have bought over 100 games from them

>"stolen key"
yeah, that's what the jew overlord Gaben told you

bought like 15 games from them and never had any problems
though I had to wait ~30 minutes for a key once THE HORROR

I have bought a couple of things from there and never had any problems.

It all depends on who the key seller is I think.

The way I personally see it is its totally legal. It's just a reseller website you take the same exacts risks when you buy off amazon or ebay it's just you don't know if the seller sells stolen codes

Can't people just open their eyes and buy off highest rated sellers instead of shitting on it constantly and claim it's literally Satan? I myself resell a few keys over there when there's a shitty game in my humble monthly

this. i couldn't care less if it's russian money laundry, I get my games cheaper and publishers cry. win win situation

*you're

>old memes
neck yourself

>neck yourself
I miss high school

>death threats over a trivial matter

le ebin agressive internet culture maymay XXDDD

hi fellow vedditors

How are their windows keys? I heard some dude got booted off his months after he activated it.

I don't even know once I bought a key for a dlc and when I tried to redeem it a few weeks later Steam told me it was already used

I guess they mass sell keys and if you don't take it after a week or so they'll just sell it to someone else without telling you

They dont encourage it.
They just make it easier.

I would never buy a Windows key from a third party. There is an extremely high likeliness that the key has been taken from somewhere and that the person may eventually claim it back when their OS says they are no longer registered

(Though this was back in the day, I'm not sure what it's like with W10)

win store keys or windows activation keys?
dunno. you're probably better using steamgifts for windows keys at least you can talk to seller there and see how how long he's been doing it and what is his rep

refunded my key when I found it cheaper elsewhere. so they're alright

No - that's what G2A told me

still waiting for that proof screenshot