If you didnt romance Mitsuru she was raped in an arranged marriage

If you didnt romance Mitsuru she was raped in an arranged marriage

Hope you are proud

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ogh3mdPHsA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good thing I did then

Mitsuru isn't even in the top 5 P3 girls.

She was the only good option. P3 has some terrible waifus.

Are there even 5 p3 girls
Because I don't consider trash girls (Yukari)

calling her titsuru will never not make me laugh

>Have to study to bang that bitch

fuck that, I just fucked that shy thieving forehead girl and yukari, all i had to do was go to the karaoke at night

Who cares about her?

I'm dead by the end of the game so she got raped anyway

Persona is objectively garbage.

You're objectively garbage

is this a p5 spoiler

>having sex with your wife
>rape

How many liberal mental loops did you have to jump through to reach that conclusion?

I am the one she married

Good thing I didn't let that happen.

The only way to play Persona is go full harem and then pick the one you like most for Valentine's Day.

If you didn't romance Shinjiro then he died.

You can't be forced into an arranged marriage these days. The worst her parents could do would be to cut off her inheritance.

Liz is best girl

No, those girls get raped no matter what you do

>You can't be forced into an arranged marriage these days
You can in Japan

You forget that the game takes place in Japan (and Mitsuru loves money too much)

thistbhfam

Aren't her parents dead though?

No, you can't.

Play the game retard.
Her father only dies at the end.

Go away, no one loves you

Good. Druggies deserve worse.

>play P3P
>Mitsuru falls in love with FeMc

Why was P3P full of homo shit but not in 4 or 5?

Because Yuri is acceptable in Japanese society but Yaoi is not.

It's not gay just """"gay""""

I have, you retard. I'm asking you how can her dad force her into an arranged marriage when he's dead?

can you really /u/ it up in P3P? If yes I need to replay that version

He doesn't die until the very end.
The arranged marriage was arranged long before he dies.
Now stop being retarded.

Not with Mitsuru, but you can with Aigis and Elizabeth.

Stop lying. There are no yuri routes in P3P aside from Liz. I wish there were though.

Have a blonde version

i romanced her because she seemed the coolest and was the only one with big brest. c:

The social link doesn't even start until he's dead and buried.
Absolutely nothing is forcing Titsuru to keep acting like she's obligated to marry the guy.

Play. The. Game.

with piss

>was the only one with big brest
Mitsuru was as flat as everyone else in P3.
Her "character" doesn't develop until Arena.

More.

There is literally a doujin of this.

Except you can rush Academics and her Social Link long before that, moron.

you just saved me a replay user

Fuck I really want to replay P3, I liked it so much more than 4.

>Except you can rush Academics
Yes

>and her Social Link long before that
No. PLAY. THE GAME.

Play P3P as FeMC anyway. Her SLs are way better than the original ones.

I would only date the girls either way and since I can't scissor them I lost a lot of interest
she's pretty cute though

>not romancing Aigis
>not jumping at the chance to teach the QT3.14 weapon of destruction how to love
You missed out on best girl on purpose?

>almost popped a boner seeing loli Mitsuru but didn't care about old hag mitsu

I guess I'm sick in the head.

>18-20 years old
>hag
spoken like an authentic nip

You can scissor with Aigis' neck and normally with Liz.

You know, I love how the movie used that same joke, it was perfect.

Good thing I did.
>Tough But Fair
>Tomboyish qualities through her fencing
>Hard-Hitting Mage
>Solid Off-Healer
>Marin Karin for bosses with adds
>Sex Hair
>Motherly Figure
>Mature Demeanor
>Cultured
>Loaded
>Intelligent
>Has arguably the brightest future of anyone in the main cast

It's hard to justify choosing anyone else, really, though I do deeply respect Elizabethfags, and to a lesser extent Fuukafags. They know what they want, and they're both valid choices.

Bad things can happen to the rest of the girls too. Not romancing Aigis might just land her in the scrapheap. Yukari could wind up like Ms. Toriumi.

I love how much of an autist he is in the movies

>Yukari could wind up like Ms. Toriumi
That implies that Yukari has the capacity to be likable.

>muh bufu

oh gosh i wud luv to find her weakness

She really isn't as bad as people make her out to be and she'll likely mellow out more as she gets older too.

But she's literally perfect

Daddy issues don't shake off easily, user. I know plenty of mid-40's/ mid-50's women who still act like vapid spoiled brats, exactly like Yukari. I don't have faith that she can overcome her weird feelings towards both of her parents, especially the Electra Complex.

>don't just look at me
>aren't you going to clean all of this sweat up
>with your tongue you idiot. Tch, you really are useless

oh dried up hags aren;t perfect

>Help me I getting jumped
>Why did you help me? Ugh I hate you now

Nah she's a bitch.

Right, Toriumi is. Yukari's far from perfect. Yukari could never be even half as likeable as Toriumi. That was my point.

>using Freudian theories
You literal autist

This game shouldn't be 80 hours holy fuck.
I just beat it and maxed all the girls social links and honestly it was mediocre. 80 hours of doing the same shit over and over. The only thing I liked was the ending but seriously in some of the dramatic scenes I was laughing, maybe it was the english VA but I couldn't take them seriously.

>D-DON'T LOOK UP MY SKIRT YOU PERVERT I HATE YOU
>how the fuck is this my fault bitch you could've gone up last if you didn't trust us

Jumpei was a bitch too but got his shit together. Hell most members of your team kinda were but by the end of the game became real bros to you.

Psychoanalytical psychology is still exceedingly relevant, user. Some of Freud's ideas were debunked, but plenty weren't.

Seriously is everyone pretending this game is a masterpiece?
The dungeons are shit, the s. links are shit, the plot is mediocre and the game is too fucking long. Persona 5 is actually good because it has handcrafted dungeons.

Toriumi is the link we need but not the one we deserve.

This right here is one of the main reason's P3's development blows 4's out of the water.

The characters start off kinda shit, but by the midway point you're like comrades-in-arms, and by the end of it have seen so much shit that they've transcended their weaknesses and became greater people.

This all gets thrown out the window in Answer of course, but a few of them manage to salvage it in the later installments.

P4 was like construction paper in comparison, they start off and end practically the same people, just sillier things to tell stories about.

I-I didn't mean to. You can s-sit on my face if you want to punish me

if the top is making her so hot and sweaty why doesn't she just take it off ??
pfft women

I guess we'll never know for sure then unless Atlus makes a persona game that takes place years later with a older Yukari in it somewhere. I'd like to think she'd improved by then but you never know.

>flat out asks the MC out end game
>MC ignores her and watches her run out of the room
The fuck was his problem

You're right, but we're getting three (tres) (3) apology Christmas cakes in her place come P5.

>Junpei goes into Dick Mode to prove he's a "dynamic" character
>P3fags attempt to pass it off as brilliant character development

Because she's being nice enough to let us lick her delicious sweat off of her body. Be greatful, user

>Yosuke does...absolutely nothing

See, that works both ways, and P3 characters still come out on top.

it's perfectly believable that a teenager would get hardcore inferiority complex when interacting with blue jesus.

Not enough meat in his diet.

It's just not the same, user. There are many cakes like Toriumi but they are not Toriumi.

However, I do appreciate the gesture towards cake lovers.

what the shit
this is the exact order I would have rated them in
are you me?

I want to marry Toriumi and live the cozy neet lifestyle with her

Persona 3 was shit

Persona 5 is worse

I am, because I didn't allow that to happen. Even though she isn't one of the canon girls she has a nice sort of color swap thing with MC, being that he has blue hair that covers the right side of his face while she has red hair the covers the left.

Mitsuru and Liz are pretty much the only romances worth giving a shit about in P3.
I'd include Toriumi as well but it never goes anywhere so meh.
Aigis is a robot and doesn't count since all you can do is stick your fingers up her neckgina at best.

She is literally perfect. If you didn't romance her you're an idiot.

Is Makoto the Mitsuru of P5?

This. Mitsuru and Liz are both great. Fuuka's sweet too, but she's too saccharine and vanilla for my tastes.

play mainline faggot

Don't be ridiculous, there's no resemblance at all.

None whatsoever.

P5 is more SMT than your mainline SMT4A.
SMT4A doesn't even have law/chaos/neutral, just POWER OF FRIENDSHIP vs OW THE EDGE, it also has literal romancable waifus including A FUCKING LOLI.

Meanwhile Persona 5 has the YHVH of Gnosticism descend on Earth and turn it into living hell and you end up summoning gnostic Lucifer to shoot him in the head.
You also fight the 4 Archangels and the Holy Grail right before that.

i dunno makoto doesn't look that uptight like mitsuru

Are we laughing at this faggot yet?

If not, can we do so now?

oh shit wait mixed up the games, nevermind the first line of that post

You do realize the P5HERO part wasn't a ruse right? That's how ArcSys actually codenamed that faggot even if he isn't the actual P5 protag.

You're not me, stop being a faggot and just get cancer and die

>MC bangs every girl on SEES and several at school
>That's okay, I met this cutie on the other team
>She kills herself

I'd be mad too.

Neither of these are me

Is it ideal to go for mitsuru during your first run??

isn't it easier to bed that brown head whore?

P5 is more SMT than your mainline SMT4A.
SMT4A doesn't even have law/chaos/neutral, just POWER OF FRIENDSHIP vs OW THE EDGE, it also has literal romancable waifus including A FUCKING LOLI.

Meanwhile Persona 5 has the YHVH of Gnosticism descend on Earth and turn it into living hell and you end up summoning gnostic Lucifer to shoot him in the head.
You also fight the 4 Archangels and the Holy Grail right before that.

Now eat shit.

Sorry Mitsuru I had to go after my love Aigis, but Mitsuru and Lizz are both other good options.

You have to max out Academics, get first place in one of the exams, and wait until like December. But it's not really that hard

You're supposed to go for as many as possible since maxing out social links gives you better Personas.
The game doesn't punish you for harem either.

>marriage
>rape
lol does not compute

No, you don't have to romance her to stop that from happening.

You can pretty much get every girl if you play right, but that is impossible without a guide. You need max of a stat to go after any girl besides Aigis.

Mitsuru is probably the hardest social link to finish actually, given that it comes fairly late and doesn't get as much extra time as Aigis does, so probably not in that respect. However there's no reason why you can't shoot for it at least.

But yeah Yukari's is obviously easier, given she's the pushed girl of the first half of the game. Which might I add was always a bit strange. It was almost like the writers intended to have her be the obvious love interest, but then decided that they liked Aigis better mid-way through.

>yukari
You had to be a fucking model to date that shallow slut

oh shit wait mixed up the games, nevermind the first line of that post

I knew you would fuck up and not be able to copy the trip :^)

I can't really blame them for switching becuase I thought I might like Yukari and then as the game went on I started to hate her more and more.

She foresaw how awful her dub voice was and chose to check out halfway through the game.

I can't say I blame her.

>expecting not having to put work in to get with best girl

I pity you fool

You can save her.
And in P4U2 Junpei implies she's alive.

Still not me. Fucking identity crisis over here

Still looks like she had the attitude in the Arena games, but still of been like 4 or 5 years right?

What copy

I thought is implies she is dead.

You can in P3P. You can also be a girl in P3P, and save Shinji by fucking him so hard that he gains resistance to bullets. I don't see either of those two getting mentions in P4U.

>4 not having any faggotry
Literally a character had a "coming out of the closet" arc

m.youtube.com/watch?v=0Ogh3mdPHsA

And to think this was planned to be in the game. Clearly faggotry seemed to be the direction the creators intended

Saving her was added in P3FES you retard, P3P just copied many of P3FES changes.

Oh whatever you petulant fuck. It wasn't in the base version of the game, so it's just as dubiously canon as FeMC and Shinji surviving.

>I have to do X
>I don't wanna do X
>Okay, I'll do X

Every single P4 s-link

Because he saw his bro get cucked by another teacher

Except Atlus clearly only considers FES and Golden versions of P3 and P4 respectively to be canon.
Nice try though faggot.

P3>P4
Objectively

And yosuke does what?

He have no character development at all

How come only Lizz and Aigis would still love me and let me date and fuck them as a girl?

So very clearly intended that it was dropped from the game despite being completed.

When I hear "dropped from the game entirely", I certainly think "intended".

So I finally want to play Persona 3. Do I get FES or P3P?

FES always for first playthrough, P3P is just a gutted version of the game with a lot of shit removed and combat dumbed down for lowest common denominator.

Ahh okay thanks! Gonna have to emulate FES then.

There's a widescreen patch available on PCSX2 forums as well that even makes interface proper widescreen without stretching the portraits.

She also has more CUTE moments

>mabufu

Goddammit user now everybody is frozen

>best girl
>just Meh
Go neck yourself.

That ugly-ass dress prevents her from ever being any higher. In fact I'd probably put her lower.

Also why is the fortune teller chick in last?

>That ugly-ass dress
Wew, kill yourself at once.

What arrange marriage? she's the head of the Kirijo group now that her dad is dead, she can bone whom ever she wants. namely, me.

it looks like a windows 95 wallpaper pattern
it's shit and so is your taste

Wouldn't be too hard, just have to keep looking at that dress.

all according to keikaku