What are some games that make dumb people feel smart? Pic very related

What are some games that make dumb people feel smart? Pic very related

All of them.

Battlefield

Cred Forums

Every game on pc

Making retarded bait threads on Cred Forums game.

Witcher 3 is a good one
Didn't win those "awards" for nothing

Pic unrelated

Butthurt sonygger detected

Cred Forums

>Look mum I posted it again xD

Is Bloodborne the most hated game on Cred Forums? I always get mocked for saying that I liked it.

Can't wait for the PC release.

fpbp

It's just butthurt people who don't own a PS4.

>Caring about autists online opinions

>Is Bloodborne the most hated game on Cred Forums?
Are you fucking kidding me? Compared to games like Witcher 3 or fucking Undertale, Bloodborne gets away scot free.
There are shitposters around, sure, every popular game gets it's fair share of bullshit flack, but Bloodborne is by no means the worst case. Not even remotely close to that.

>tfw getting a ps4 slim in 2 weeks
Man, I really wanna play Bloodborne.

Any day now.
I heard it's a double bundle with Demon's Souls HD.

Oo, triggered you there didn't i

This is now a bloodborne thread
Disgusting witcher 3 fags need not apply

Who's winning?
I don't want to troll for a losing side.

Enjoy getting your ass kicked all over Central Yharnam.

Why is there a war between Wticher and Bloodborne?

What does low insight imply? Summoning help a lot?

What went so wrong? Dark Souls 1 was so good and everything after that just sucked......

This has to be bait, you cant seriously believe anything you just posted can you?
Its the other way around, you cant glance at the game the wrong way, less you be barraged by torrent of buzzwords and meme-spouting loyalists

No idea, both games are great.

come on OP, I know you're trying to troll, but post a prime example we can all agree on
Like the Bioshock series

probably some game of the year debates

They still didn't get over it

It's either that or insight-stealing enemies or the insight shop

your favorite game

>Why is there a war between Wticher and Bloodborne?
There isn't, really. There is a war between shitposters that use the two games and their alleged, fictional rivalry to instigate flamewars. They do so so much and people are so god-damn gullible that they have managed to convince masses of people there is some kind of "war" going on though.

Get over the fact that bloodborne is a better game? I know

It did before. But it's a shitty edited joke anyway.
>beasthood built = 0 insight
>bought a few rocks = 0 insight
Not sure about that BL4 0 insight thing too. You get same amount as anyone else.
Pure shitposting
Someone still pretends people from both sides care.

Yeah sure, """""""Better""""""

epic rebuttal , my friend
you seem very smart

>this game has a bug therefore its shit
epic roast user you sure showed them

Reminder Bloodborne is literally the only game ever released that has bugs

It's always the same fucking webms.

I mean, if we're going this route, I could show you the hundreds of bugs Witcher 3 had.

What are you talking about, im just posting the """""""Better""""""" game?

It's the only good PS4 exclusive so it's sweet, sweet honey for platform wars shitposters.

It's really adorable how you have a folder of webms showing bugs in a game you don't like just to """prove""" some guy on an anonymous image board """wrong""" about his opinion.

How has nobody posted this yet

I dont understand your problem, im just posting the greatest game of all time!

>A game has bugs
>It must be shit xD

Just got back
Ignore the witcher 3 autist dumping webms, or maybe watch them and be amazed at bloodbrne

>pre patch

Because this is purely bad bait thread of fags trying to force that shitty BB vs W3 WAR thing.

Nice webm
Bloodborne truly Is goat

>Tips hunter cap
>M'doll

remember to level vitality before invading

dwarf fortress

>that damage
was that guy using a weapon he didn't have the stats for?

or co-oping

Question

I just got a Ps4 last night. I've never /played/ a souls game outside 4 minutes of the begining of DeS.

Would I be okay starting with BB?

What weapon is that?

Yes you will

bloodletter

yea but you will get raped the first 10 hours don't give up don't use guides just learn by doing.

Yes I did the same, I got killed over and over and almost ragequit but 150 hours later, it's the best game I've played in years.

If you play it like DeS and DS you will hate it until you unlearn being a shield faggot and learn to dodge and parry.
The game will punish you for being unwilling to change and when it finally clicks you will shit stomp everything with parries or dodges.
The hunter bosses are also very fun since they move and act like you do just amped up and kicking their asses feels great.
1st run you probably want to use the hunter pistol for quicker parries and the saw cleaver since its quick and easy to use as well as being strong vs the beast bosses.
Later on use what you want but saw cleaver is good for a new player since it tears down the first boss who is insanely easy with it and either attacking his head or arms to bleed them so he takes 2x damage.

I always thought the axe was the best weapon for beginners, literally spin to win.

>he doesn't have eyes on the insight

LHB is the shitter weapon for all the twitch babbies and the axe is the shitter weapon for the most oblivious bb pve babs.
Saw cleaver is the best weapon in the game along with the saw spear, but only once you realize how easy it is to stagger enemies and how strong the transform combos are, most new players are more comfortable charging r2s out of danger.

>naming anything you dislike in bloodborne automatically means you havent played it
most overrated you mean

Because shitter 3 is an interactive movie, while Bloodborne and other Souls games are actually REAL games and REAL rpgs.

Shitter 3 is cancer.

Bloodborne fucked with Dark Souls' rock-paper-scissors combat

>naming anything you dislike
More like: 'posting vague shit without any details, usually propped up by old Cred Forums memes '3 minutes loading times'.
Or: 'i didn't like this game/feature, it's time for all inhabitants of planet Earth to agree with me that it wasn't good'
But Dark Souls liked it so it wasn't rape.

Bloodborne the only game of discussion.

Where is the 2007 days? Many games discussed in the same level of popularity back then

A small minority of Cred Forums wishes. MINORITY. For every time they try to shit on it, Cred Forums forces the big hunters cock down their throat 3x as strong and fast.

Other platforms wish they had their classic equivalent, Nintendo actually will with the next Zelda game. Microsoft might be able to make a 'sequel' 'remaster' classic of something to save face.

pretty much, not only that he was always one step late on the draw, so low easily flinched, by the 2nd hit all he had to do was dodge back then slash back in. gg.

This. R1ing into a trade you clearly lose is the biggest shitter move, even if the other dude was on such low health whenever someone starts r1 spamming the correct response is never to r1 spam back