User your dad says that your program called "steam" is a virus, can you delete it for me?

>user your dad says that your program called "steam" is a virus, can you delete it for me?

Other urls found in this thread:

poal.me/jm110e
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'M GOING TO POST YOU KNOW WHAT

HE DID IT YOU MADMAN

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AHHHHHHH

Oh no, that's not Steam, that's just Street Fighter Virus.

the rage resounds among the ages

I don't get it.

Goddamnit, what did I miss? I leave Cred Forums to play a video game for 20 minutes and I've already missed a new meme.

So we're pretending to be angry about something so when it gets deleted the thread is flooded with people asking what happened right?

>being new

Its somewhat old. Basically its a story of user getting royally fucked over by his bitch of a sister.
Dont let the hype get to you. It will never live up.

I didn't even save the original when I saw it because I was too angry.

Its basically the screencap equivalent of loss.jpg.
Is a post that's made so often that we recognize it just from a few colors and geometric shapes.

I saved a poor boy from his Father once.

>Doing a little gaming on my break at work
>Ops manager comes in and asks what im doing
>Show him im just looking through the summer sale on steam
>Says his son put that shit on his comp and thinks its a virus
>assured him it is the safest place to buy video games, and is a video game platform where people can purchase, play and build communities around Vidya
>says "Oh gud thing you told me or else id have him delete that shit"

I fucking hate tech illiterate people, I bet you 100 bucks the reason his computer is even acting funny is because he goes on those weird russian/brazilian sites to watch free Pay Per View fights

>howtoget(yous).jpg
>howtoderailathread.jpg

But it's absolutely nothing like loss though

acculturate yourselves

Don't worry senpaitachi, we've all been there.

The only thing new here is (You)

It's the pasta where her sister got his linux laptop and its files removed to install Windows or some shit because the mom insists the old thing was a virus

When did making that screen cap blank become a meme?

Just out of curiosity, what's the average age on this board? I'd imagine most people here have parents in the 40-45 range. That's certainly young enough to be technologically literate.

HIVEMIND
I
V
E
M
I
N
D

Dad, why are you a drum?

Hello r/Cred Forums

S T O P

17 sounds about right

You have to be 18 to post here.

I've been on Cred Forums for 6 years and I don't think I've ever seen that.

It was a metaphor. In the way that people here see loss in a bunch of sticks, a few lines, or a couple squares, so do they see that post in a few colorful splotches.

Minimalist memes started with Loss, I think

You must not come to Cred Forums or Cred Forums often then, posted probably once a week or so

That's what I'm thinking. Probably 17-19. I feel like the technologically clueless parent stereotype has been aged out at this point.

Not the first ti
me I've seen, but this story still pisses me off.

well I've stopped frequenting Cred Forums for over a year or so but Cred Forums and Cred Forums and Cred Forums were my main boards

>delete icon from desktop
>parents think you deleted the game/virus/etc
>computer troubles
>"but I deleted [thing], it can't be my fault"

heh

Can't you guys at least post it with spoiler.

Seeing just the miniature makes me want to punch my PC.

>recognising a screencap from the shape of the boxes
wew

I'm 23.

24 here I've been here since I was 17

I have seen it many times before
First time seeing it posted as bunch of rectangles tho
Probably another shitty forced meme

Here, have fun; poal.me/jm110e

i don't get it

So your parents are relatively young right? They've been using computers for like two decades at this point.

I get the feeling the average age of posters might be in the 20's, but indians post on Cred Forums and those cunts are dumb as rocks. Go on Cred Forums some time and all the really retarded posts you see on Cred Forums are mirrored in the indians almost perfectly every time you see one post.

The stupid greentext, nonsense replies that don't address a thing you've said, meme retorts that aren't even an apt use of the meme, all of it. I blame it all on indians.

I always eat Kit-Kats like a candy bar.
Gotta be pretty autistic to let that piss you off.

My father can barely use a phone and my mom still type articles and full questions when using Google.

I'm 26

I've been grounded before for downloading firefox on the family computer. I wasn't allowed unsupervised internet access until I was 18. My dad doesn't understand why I didn't go to university for computer science like all of my friends did, when they were learning code and building computers at 14.

you are just a kid, watch this

replied to wrong post obviously. never learned how to use computers

i don't get this either

Jack doesn't phase me anymore.

Huh. I just don't understand how people that were in their 20s in the 90s didn't learn how to use computers at some point.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Not again!

maybe because you're american

they were too busy creating the worst generation yet.

Maybe because they actually were in their 30s?

but i'm not

Isn't that Aldi mayonnaise? Fucking disgusting garbage.

looks kinda tasty desu

would eat that if i was poor enough

The only things that go with canned beans are olive oil and balsamic vinegar.

I'd say the average age for Cred Forums is high teens to low twenties since tons of chilluns post on this board and drag down the mean. I'm 24 but my dad's 68. He's somewhat computer literate but still does dumb shit.

>user your aunt needs a new computer, I was thinking of giving her your (late) mother's old laptop

"OK dad, just wait until I can get some stuff off of it and I'll reformat it myself. If you take it somewhere they'll probably charge as much as just buying a new el cheapo laptop."

>user I couldn't wait 2 fucking weeks so I took it to Geek Squad and now everything's gone because I somehow didn't let them talk me into backing up what was on the HD and it cost as much as just buying a new el cheapo laptop, I kind of wish I'd just waited for you

>My MFW when

All mayo is disgusting.

Even so, that's still young enough to grasp new technology pretty easily.

I have been the go-to guy in my family for computer knowledge since I was a teen. No one has ever questioned my authority when it comes to these things. Feels fucking fine man.

What's with this guy and mayonnaise? He seems to use it in damn-near everything.
Is it an American thing?

Well, I've seen this picture many times before, but that's the first time I see . Too subtle.

you are so wrong user, but i don't want to start a discussion, so have a good day!

Lol my dad is 63 and is exactly like that. He has zero patience for technology. My sister and I put our money together and bought him a MacBook last Christmas but he rarely uses it.

Your brain is unable to learn new things after 25.

27. Been here since 2004. For the longest time I was underage b& but who gives a fuck if you mostly lurk.

I don't either.
Have a good one, user.

I don't think that's accurate, user.

>Is it an American thing?
Yes. Its basically a staple in every dish here.

You guys are the ones who taught me that, so it most likely is.

I'm 26, I learned a new guys name today

American here and I find mayo disgusting. I also hate ketchup though. Mustard is the patrician condiment.

Im 16

Not true.
I discovered muscle traps the other night and gained a new fetish.

Congrats Bill, you go boy!

Thanks dad

>Its basically a staple in every dish here.

Where in the US do you live that mayonnaise is in/on everything?

A man of refined taste. I like you.

Probably Chicago or Pittsburgh.

I'm 27 and I can't learn anything. He's probably right.

We told the brain stops maturing at 25 you idiot.

>people ITT that were young enough to be living with their parents back in 04/05

>le believe fake stories and REEEEEEEEEE maymay
XD

How is that any different?

I had forgotten the story behind this but I remember it all now. I don't understand why the sister took his laptop. Was something wrong with the family computer? Why is that part never mentioned?

Anyway, it's all just irrational people in the end and I feel as though the guy didn't put up enough of an argument. I'm glad I've never had to deal with this shit.

then perhaps mexican?

We do things different here, we only leave the nest once we're married and with a reliable job.

Who is he? He's the same guy with that insane creamed corn and whipped cream platter, right? What's his jewtube?

What kind of family has a family computer?
Every family I know owns 4-5 computers/tablets

nope

yeah so. i had a job and built my own computer though

My parents become more tech illiterate with each passing day. They're in their 50's. We've gone from my mom being in charge of the household computer to her saying random words and expecting me to piece them together into a coherent idea she probably wants to convey to me.

>"user, your brother needs a charger for his trip"
>Give him charger
>"Bro, what are you doing? I already have one"
>Take charger back
>"user, your brother needs a charger that... separates... for his trip"
>"What does that even mean, mom?"
>"You know, the cable. USB."
>"You mean a charger which is a wall-to-USB adapter with the cable?"
>"Yes, he said he needs one."
>Approach brother
>"Mom said you needed a charger"
>"But I don't"
>"She said you told her you need one"
>"Oh, I didn't understand what she was saying"
Turns out he needed a power bank.

then maybe it has nothing to do with nationality then,maybe you just have shit taste

Cute Temmie plushie.

Ugh. Fuck.

Cooking With Jack Show

Dude, most people on this board graduated high school in like 2014. The average Cred Forums user is college age.

Guess your brain is not old enough to understand.

>I delete the shortcut.
>Here you go.

>16 seconds apart
>>>>>hivemind

eh it's more like there's like way worse weird food shit posted so it wasn't even that bad in comparison

There's a difference between not being able to form memories and having less hormones.

What's wrong with people?

Well, right now we have like five, but some years ago we only had one, i always had to argue with my mom becuase she played Age of Empires too much and didn't let me to use it

>Mustard is the patrician condiment.
my nigger. not enough people appreciate a good mustard.

>I don't understand why the sister took his laptop

Probably for portability or privacy reasons, I assume. But given how tech illiterate they are it could be for anything.

Because that wouldn't have been the case for most families before tablets finally caught on. Now every kid gets their own smartphone and tablet to dick about with.

Immediate rage

Chances are the reason is it simply sucks major dicks.

Now days, yeah, but life was different in the 90's and early 2000's. For one thing, tablets didn't even exist (certainly not as we know them today) and laptops were very expensive and unrealistic to obtain. All-in-one computers like today's iMac were a rarity and you can forget about flatscreens. Computers didn't fill up whole rooms like in the 50's but they were getting bigger, heavier, and more expensive than Macs and Commodores of the 70's and 80's. So, the 90's saw the idea of the "family computer" that everyone in the household had to share. Even then, families rarely used it anyway. Unless you had a kid who was into games or the parents handled their finances on it, the family computer just sat there unused. It wasn't until the internet really started to pick up speed in the mid-2000's that the family computer started to get a lot more attention. Laptops also became cheaper around this time so that the upper-middle class could easily afford a personal laptop for everyone in the house. Finally, with the recent tablet craze and the dropping prices in computers, it's possible for all but the poor to have personal computer devices of some kind, not to mention that today's smart phones are capable of more than most computers in the 90's could ever do.

>Son your games were slowing the computer so I had your father go in the program files and uninstall them

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind. My grandmother will love laughing at this guy and keep up with him just to see what complication he dies from.

smaller boobs > bigger boobs > boysoul>legs>butt

Legit underage spotted

Been here 8 years

I hate this place.

yeah, I get that, but shit being compared to shittier shit doesn't stop it from being shit though

Yeah, where is the feet option?

In the same place as the hand fetish

Mentally ill people not welcome.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Seen it, but never like that.

It's not even a good screen cap. It's so obviously fake.

just turned 24, but my parents are 67 and 63

Delete this!

butt is best

:)
fuck you

same year, but 30

you will never leave this place, anons. ever.
all other places on the net don't let you have the freedom of Cred Forums. you don't have to sign up, don't have to pm or check mails, no names unless your a fag and you can say whatever you fucking want without being banned for censored for cursing.

Yeah mate, why don't you post some cheese pizza if you're that tough, mh?

>internet
>picked up speed in 2005

fuck you, i was blasting fools on Quake back in 1996 on a sweet sweet 14k line. so fucking FAST!

you know its banned here, it'll show up on Cred Forums though
its 100% more free than any other site on the net and at least your posts don't get "downvotes" to make it so that people only see what they want to, fucking reddit bullshit pansy ass shit.

I almost forgot about crystal treatment. Thanks.

just ask him to open his internet explorer
every toolbar addon is a kick to the crotch

>no midriff option
Fucking disgusting.

>you can say whatever you fucking want without being banned

Unless you make enough people buttmad enough that you get mass reported. One time in a knife thread on /k/ I got b& for calling the F-S overrated.

18, been lurking since 11.

so if he removed his games and the laptop was still slow as shit or if they got a new computer and that computer became slow as shit then obviously they would know something was up

especially the best buy employee part which no employee would ever back up if said user bought his games from best buy

>Sister gets mad and tries to delete my games
>She deleted the shortcuts

i-it-

its a fucking knife!

you stab and/or cut with it

it looks generic as fuck

isn't /k/ fucking guns? at least those look different. knifes are just tools.

/k/ is weapons and raifus
galil best girl

I assume one of those rage/autism/cringe threads created it like how its now a meme to recognize the url for foam girls these days

>it looks generic as fuck

It is, that's pretty much the point of the F-S. It was super basic and easy to manufacture.

/k/ just has a boner for it because of some history channel special that aired a few years ago, and since /k/ doesn't actually into weapons most people don't know dick about other knives or even know dick about the F-S that wasn't in the special.