It's going to be another one of Schafer's scams, isn't it?

It's going to be another one of Schafer's scams, isn't it?

yes

Well of course.

Sure, but at least a scam that I'm actually interested in.

Of course, when wasn't it the case?

Almost certainly, but I loved the first one enough to at least keep an eye on it.

Of course, but the first was good. I'll play it, and probably be disappointed.

I went full autist when I found out they're making a sequel, but after remembering Tim's latest shit, my heart sunk. I hope he's not going to be a thieving fat fuck, just for this project.

He's another SJW cuck who shouldn't get a penny from anyone.

When will idolization in videogames die? Even a small dev team has 5-6 guys, it isn't because one of them was a supervisor that he knows what the other guys did to make the game good

I do t think psychonauts deserves a sequel. I'm not saying it's a bad game, but I wasn't begging for more by the end.

>sjw cuck
>Saying this combination of words unironically

Wew, really trying to fit in with the cool kids on Cred Forums aren't ya?

I dunno. But Raz's face has always bothered me in that shot. Something is off. I can't quite figure it out. But I think his head might be a bit too square. And he's missing color in his face. He might be one of the few characters who actually loos better with tumblr nose. And he needs more redness in his cheeks and and around his eyes.

Yes

This, his face is kinda bland, and it sticks out when he put hext to his female counterpart.

his nose isn't red

I threw money at it and regret nothing

Of course it is. Now let's just have a nice Psychonauts 1 thread instead.

Is Ca-caw one word or two?

There's actually a chance, cause Schafer's Tard Wranglers, the people who kept him in line besides a Publisher, are coming back for this project.
It's still a really slim chance.

The problem with tumbler nose is that its always out of place and done wrong. They always make the entire nose red when it should be just the tip, and it ends up creating a line that make the nose look alien to the face. They also dont know how to draw the noses lines properly, and always make the linework super promonent.

if not, it'll be filled with shitty "burns" on gg as if anyone gives a fuck anymore.

All of the actual, legitimate insults you could throw at that fatass, and that's what you choose.

I read that in his voice. Strange.

Yep

Other than the nose he doesn't look too different, it's just he jumped a full generation graphics-wise all of a sudden.

Are you really blaming him for blocking a dude that purposely throws shit around on twitter all the time for funsies?

I mean look at Cruller's nose though:

On the elderly and hicks, full-red noses are generally passable.

Yes, also the first game was just slightly above average

I mean, I think it looks fine for both characters, regardless, but I get the feeling that, in a world where the first Psychonauts didn't exist and it was being introduced as a new IP in the form of the second game, there would have been plenty of uninformed bitching about Raz's nose being kind of red at the tip, and I imagine that to be at least part of the reason they changed it for the promo art.

The dialog in the VR demo was on point so I'm not too worried, the spirit of the original is still there

Main problem I have is that its been so long their team probably doesnt remember how to do actual gameplay, if they ever knew in the first place

That doesn't quite sync up, really. You'd think they'd leave it, considering Tumblr loves that shit.

Actually makes me wonder a bit. And just an ounce of hope.

Crullers already got a distorted face though, his eyes are circles and the noes makes a triangle. Hes almost abstract in construction.

His off-center eyes DO make him look a bit like some picasso shit

When's the Full Throttle Remaster coming out?

You have to consider that very few people put the insanely retarded amount of attention Cred Forums does on the color of a fucking nose, and its association with Tumblr, and the correlation between Tumblr and SJWs, and even if they were as keenly aware of all of those things as you think they are, whether they'd even put serious thought about altering their art just to play such far-fetched lip service to the SJWs.