youtube.com/watch?v=U6uyuIQYlfY
youtube.com/watch?v=2Crk_GpxGQE
youtube.com/watch?v=WDuVK4J2hE8&
youtu.be/grJ_6d-y9cU
youtube.com/watch?v=vbGdIdHOO3I
youtube.com/watch?v=BCDEDi5gDPo
youtube.com/watch?v=_ARlJYXoMUU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love it. To bad it will mostly be remebered as a meme.

>To bad it will mostly be remebered as a meme.

anyhow Bloodborne is the most replayable modern fromsoft game

low level depth 5 chalices are awesome to explore with friends

I love it but God damn do the enemies piss me the fuck off. So many fucked hitboxes, infinite staggers and nonstop 2FAST4U attacks

>So many fucked hitboxes,
only one that bugs me at all is the bloodletting beasts standing body slam

>2FAST4YOU
Git gud user Jesus christ.

It was worth $400. Can't say that for many games.

he probly gets raped by the 2 piece combos that have a delay in the middle so its meant to hit on the 2nd blow if you dodge right away rather than waiting another split second or dodgeing into the enemy rather than away

it was fun for 1 playthrough, dont see the autistic obsession over it

endless dungeon crawling side content.

lots of enemy and boss vareity across the 3 depth 5 root chalices.

feels like 2 games in one

Probably getting fucked by the abhorrent beast. user just needs to git gud and learn2dodge.

>infinite staggers
For example?

Even if you don't touch chalices you can play the main game like 20 times and not get bored. There's so much depth to the weapons, the environments, the story, everything. Also it's fun as fuck to speedrun, because the critical path is so short and leveling isn't as important as the other Souls games.

I keep fucking up with some side missions still fun though

BB = DaS3 > DaS > DeS >DaS2.

BB>DeS>DaS>powergap>DaS3>DaS2

>DeS above DaS

kek, kys nigger.

>chalices
>awesome

Nice work invalidating your own opinion with such a cancerous reply and saving me the effort.

EVERYTIME

When every engagement is tough as hell (playing low level builds) yes they are.

Das = BB > DeS > Ds2 > Ds3

how can one game btfo the masterrace so hard

Everything a 3D Castlevania game should be. It was terrific.

Depth 5 FRCs are OK as long as you didn't take the BL500+ path.
Too bad you have to slog through the 'story' chalices on each character before you reach to good stuff.

I liked it.

because there's no other game to help it out

You are literally a fucking nigger or you have never played DeS or DaS. DeS is a good game, it deserves respect for kick starting the entire ride, but DaS is literally the DeS formula improved in like 90% of the design.

Post time stamped picture that you have Demon's Souls or I won't believe you, fucking cancerous nigger / shitposters shitting up the rankings of these games.

Anybody that puts DeS above fastly superior games to it: DaS, DaS3 and BB is a troll / retard / hasn't played the game.

DeS didn't age well and is only better than DaS2 because DaS2 was a huge fuck up that should have never been made without Miyazaki.

>bamco
DaS is shit

>american nigger too stupid to know localization differences.

kek.

I'm glad I'm not one of those who prefer Dark Souls, reading your post would make me feel pretty embarrassed otherwise.

>DaS3
its game design by committee and nothing more.

glad you were crowd pleased but DeS has core aspects and dynamics in it that other modern fromsoft games dont touch

DaS3 is the best DaS game and will only get better than 1 and 2 with the DLC packages being added. It is also superior to DeS. It is only inferior to BB, because BB completely removed heavy armour and shields, 2 cancer mechanics that were designed for shitters. Also, it is faster than DaS3 which is a fantastic factor. I am so fucking glad Bloodborne is PS4 exclusive so the file masses don't get to play it, look at all the retards complaining about DaS3 because it is too fast, rofl, get cancer fucking shitters, cry more about poise, so fucking glad DaS3 removed poise so shitters get triggered. If these shitters could play BB, we would see same complaining.

Never used a fucking shield in any souls game, never will.

I get it, you were day one and season pass is paid for, but even i have my limits reading das3 mental gymnastics buyers remorse posts

>DeS didn't age well
Games aren't milk or wine, they don't get any better or worse as time goes on, only your perception of it does.
DeS was a fantastic game when it was released, and it has stayed that way every since. DaS did improve on it in many ways but it also had its own shortcomings in its own ways.

DaS = DeS > DaS3 = BB > DaS2

>buyers remorse

I've bought it 2 times (1 for myself, 1 for my friend) so far and will buy the goty version when/if they make it, buyers remorse doesn't exist when you aren't a poor useless piece of shit with no education/job.

Faster gameplay in souls games is superior to slower gameplay. I am so fucking glad that BB and DaS3 are FromSoftware admitting this to me and others who think like me, they literally shit on you retards who prefer the slower system. The slow system was good for its time, but it holds the formula back tremendously.

DaS3 was FromSoftwares most sold souls game.

They are working on a new IP dark fantasy ARPG and I will promise you that it won't have shields, heavy armor and poise. It will have FAST combat :)

>I've bought it 2 times (1 for myself, 1 for my friend)

oh so you have double buyers remorse

thats great, i dont need to read the rest of your post, i hae a clear visage of what im talking to now

DaS aged fantastic, the graphics and performance is great, but maybe it is unfair because we have the PC version and we don't have one for DeS. As for your ordering, it is retarded, like you. Anyone who doesn't have

BB >(=, depends on DLC) DaS3 > DaS > DeS > DaS2

is a fucking cancerous retard that doesn't understand anything relevant about games or just has a low IQ so his opinion should be ignored.

Yep, when you have money and friends, you buy fun games multiple times, for yourself and as gifts. I also have a good picture of who you are, a poorfag loser, probably fat with no money or real friends. Sad.

>DaS aged fantastic
Games don't age.

>real friends
>has to buy friends

Also, non of you has proven to me that you actually have DeS, show time stamped picture, if you don't then it means you can't, if you can't the chanses are high that you haven't played DeS recently and thus you retards putting it above DaS can be explained via that. You practically don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

You can't buy friends for €60 you dumb american nigger, well maybe in your thirdworld united states of cancerous mongrels you could, but not here. So did my friend buy me as a friend when he bought a gift for me? what the fuck are you even talking about, cancerous loser, it is so sad that so many of you lack basic social interaction and experience.

Get the fuck out of gaming, you mongrels ruined it. The days of the arcade halls will never come back because of you shitters and subhumans.

Just because you've got a raging hard on for trying to prove that your taste is "objectively true" or whatever in between needing to dickwave 'I have money, I have friends' as if you're the only person to have a life as blindingly glorious as the one you lead and like that's at all relevant to the discussion doesn't mean we need to bite your bait. Plus, thinking that DS3 is the best of the series or anywhere near just says all that needs to be said; you don't actually enjoy Souls, you just enjoy simple, casual, fast paced beat em ups with a medieval theming. Maybe something like God of War would be more your speed.

stop this meme. Yes they do.

I was

Das = BB > DeS > ds2 > ds3

Calm your tits, bruh. This is a GAF thread. The people here are the cancer that is killing this site and in no way represantative of normal burgerbros. Too bad the game was left to a horde of shiteaters to play and talk about.

Ok, then you are trolling, simple as that, your rankings are wrong.

BB >(=, depends on DLC) DaS3 > DaS > DeS > DaS2

correct

DaS2 isn't even a real souls game, if the game doesn't have Miyazaki, it isn't a souls game, putting DaS2 anywhere except the last spot = you should die from aids. Hope you do :)

>Ok, then you are trolling
And I'm done here.
Really hope someone plops your delusion bubble else you stay oblivious your whole life.

das2 and 3 are both pretty mediocore

I dont have a hard on for Big M and i dont honestly think he had much involvement in ds3.

i think he just put his name on it so it would sell, kinda like pic related for kojima

>anyhow Bloodborne is the most replayable modern fromsoft game

Des and DaS have way more replayability than BB..

Why is there only one DLC? Can they only make absolutely 10/10 DLCs if they only had to do one for a game?

The better presentation of the world, zones and bosses = traces of Miyazaki. Even if DaS3 is linear, it still delivers on all these aspects. When we are on the topic of linearity, DaS2 is also linear, because it doesn't have the interconnected world and shurtcuts that DaS had, so if a game doesn't have that, I'd rather have a streamlined linear path that presents the world, zones and bosses in a way that makes sense. DaS2 world design makes 0 sense, the placement of scenery are an abomination and literally remove any sense of immersion, magical lavaland in the sky, is this mario or dark souls? Heide's Tower of Flame being visible from Majula in a location that makes no sense, etc etc the list goes on. The forgettable and garbage design of the bosses of DaS2 are the worst aspect and even more damaging than DaS2 other flaws. The bosses in DaS3 are superior to both DaS and DaS2, I wish they weren't parriable and we didn't have gimmick bosses, but these are flaws of DaS3 and the franchise in general, because DaS had gimmick bosses, they always include them in souls games to cater to the shitters.

DaS2 is a disaster. DaS3 is a good game, with flaws, just like DaS is a good game, with flaws, but all in all, DaS3 is better than DaS because the only area in which it is weaker is the interconnected world design with good shortcuts.

I don't care what poise shitters and PvP fags have to say. First of all, poise is a shitter mechanic for cancer noobs. Second of all, PvP is meant to be fun and side aspect of the game, not the main focus, if you think PvP is the main focus of souls games, you are delusional. Go play PvP focused game if the PvP makes or breaks the game for you, also, the PvP in DaS3 isn't bad, the griefing is bad, you can't grief people with invasions because of the amount of phantoms the host can have.

Fact is i already have 1000 hours more on BB then ds1 cause of chalices.

As log as you dont over level the engagment they offer is great.

I was a pretty big ds1 player but the pve got boring as i already knew enemy placements

in BB there is still ng+ but i much prefer running random dpeth 5 chalices at low-mid levels

Only bad thing bout calices is the depth 1-3 grind for each build you make

Originally it was supposed to be 2 dlc packages, but they combined them. Souls games should only have 1 dlc, another cancer impact DaS2 had on the series was introduce DLC milking, such a shame DaS3 will have 2 dlc's instead of just 1 like DaS and BB.

DaS2 did so much damage to the franchise, it should have never been made, DaS3 should have been DaS2 and entire b-team should have been fired.

>traces of Miyazaki

you live in your own world of buyers remorse

Holy shit is that Django the solar boy and Master Otenko?

I love the game but I don't understand the endless circlejerk over it. It's nothing revolutionary.

it was the publishers call to allow fromsoft to launch 1 dlc instead of 2.

Sony probly has another deal with fromsoft and wanted to shift to a newer project

>cause of chalices

Just because you actually enjoy slogging through randomly generated dungeons that all look the same doesn't mean everyone else does.

Literally this.
Can we just paste this at the top of Cred Forums catalog?

its pretty fun.

The game also has a similar ng+ the other titles offer.

I cant even bring myself to play Das anymore its just too boring now.

DeS you can have a little more starter variety with how open ended it can be,

I played out the other fromsoft games alot,

The chalices arnt perfect, but they keep me engaged, it feels like a game within a game,

I probly wont buy another modern fromsoft game that doesnt include them in some form

Every souls game Miyazaki worked on has the following attributes:

- a fantastic presentation of the world, zones and bosses.
- the world makes sense, it doesn't contradict its self like DaS2.
- the zones/level design are great, make sense and immerse you, DaS2 didn't do this, compare Drangleic castle to Anor Londo.
- the bosses are introduced and designed in a good manner, they are not forgettable, their existence has a purpose. 80% of DaS2 bosses were forgettable garbage, and presented in horrible ways. They literally went for quantity over quality approach and it showed.

the only people who are delusional and "live in their own world" are people who don't accept that DaS2 is the worst souls game we have, because Miyazaki was absent. Miyazaki is the souls franchise, he is the one who made it, he is the one who can actually deliver on it.

b-team were a bunch of retarded trash tier cancer gooks who had to hype up the game with cinematics and show false upgraded graphics and rip people off.

The only reason DaS3 isn't as good or better than Bloodborne is because Yui Tanimura the cancer g00k from DaS2 got involved in DaS3, such a shame.

Personally I like Dark Souls 3 better. I played Bloodborne first and that's what got me into DS.

It is a fantastic game because non of b-team cancer g00ks like Yui Tanimura got to touch it, so the genius of Miyazaki wouldn't be held back or tainted.

I liked the combat in DaS but to be honest it's kind of easy if you already know you shouldn't rush in like a retard
I can take or leave the exploration. I know i'm retarded but my memory for places has never been that good so I end up walking circles a lot
Anyway, how are 2 and 3?

ds2 and ds3 are both mediocore to me

ds3 is just the extension of focus testing and crowd pleasing that ds2 is.

both are pander class games and bored the hell out of me

Go play DaS and DaS2, then see the flaws of DaS2, then go back to Bloodborne and DaS3 and compare and see how those games influenced them. DaS3 would be a lot better if Yui Tanimura the cancer g00k of DaS2 wasn't involved in DaS3.

Game of the gen so far by far.

Impressive. Miyazaki's got two in a row under his belt currently. Last gen he won with DaS1, this gen he's winning again with BB.

I hope his upcoming ARPG blows us the fuck away again as well.

And it's still overrated as fuck. Don't get me wrong, I enjoyed it immensely. But people just talk about it like it's the second coming of christ and it's just dumb. It's not that special.

No, DaS2 isn't mediocre, it is a disaster and blatant cashgrab. I also forgot to mention that it did NOTHING for the lore, DaS3 moved the lore and plot forward, answered questions and according to Miyazaki the last DaS3 DLC will answer further lore questions and give closure to the franchise.

Such a fucking wasted upportunity, imagine if DaS2 wasn't made, we wouldn't have all that fanfiction tier irrelevant garbage lore that has nothing to do with DaS lore, we could have so much more content if DaS3 was DaS2 and another DaS3 would be made. We could explore Astora, Carim, angels, the deep and much more.

Fuck DaS2, fuck drangleic, fuck b-team. Sure the game was better than other games, but it failed to be a good souls game, you can't make a good souls game without Miyazaki.

It's special to me.

das2 doesnt even feel like a souls game, yes

but das3 feels like the souls game we didnt need, Bloodborne proved fromsoft are better at 1 offs than franchises.

Everyone i introduce to the games i tell them to aboslulty try DeS Das and BB

ds2 and ds3 are skip-able and are not anything special, they might as well sit beside witcher 3 and mgs5, in the bargin bin beside the sports games

I played Dark Souls 2 for a little bit and I hated it. Dark Souls 1 was OK, I played it for a while but I couldn't get into it. DS3 i immediately got into from the start. Maybe it's because they used the same engine for Bloodborne, so the mechanic was more familiar to me. DS1 is slower, which is fine, it's just hard for me to go back to the first one after playing 3. I do love the references from the original, they got more faithful to the series with this one.

He barely looks like a jap. Is he a hapa?

>DaS3 moved the lore and plot forward
oh so you are one of those.

>he actually cares bout the lore and plot

heh okay

Praise the sun XD.gif

atleast you are honest

As long as b-tier garbage g00ks from DaS2 like Yui Tanimura can't ruin it, Miyazaki will deliver. DaS3 was held back by b-team.

I don't promote exclusives, but I hope Miyazaki teams up with sony and jstudio again so non of fromsoftware b-team trash can be involved in his new game.

Miyazaki saved and established FromSoftware as the force it is today, he should get rid of b-team, especially that shitter Yui Tanimura.

I thought it was good though, I think it needed to be released as a redemption for the series. Miyazaki didn't want to end the Souls games on a bad note.

If you post more succubus (male) maybe the mods will consider it.

>his upcoming ARPG

Say what now?

This is what you think because you didn't do proper research. It appears that Fromsoft is better at 1 offs, because the 1 offs Miyazaki has full control. B-team had full control over DaS2 which was a disaster, Miyazaki was absent. And with DaS3, it was held back because b-team cancer g00k lead designer from DaS2 Yui Tanimura got involved halfway through development. I am confident FromSoftware can make god tier sequals, as long as they don't involve b-team trash in developement.

They are making 3 new projects, I hope that b-team is involved with the virtual reality garbage that no real gamer cares about and that Miyazaki has full directional and design control over the new IP dark fantasy ARPG and the Armored Core reboot. Let b-team and cancer Yui Tanimura shit on the VR project.

You sound like Spax3 except instead of a hate boner for Griffith its this Yui Tanimura guy. Calm down man.

ds3 was made by b-team

miyazaki then steped in and shaved content off that he didnt like and put some last min changes.

Das3 is b-team miyazaki selects.

nothing more

>This is what you think because you didn't do proper research.
ive played the games and have an attention span.

thats all you need

Fuck that guy and his One-shot Call Beyond.

I'm sure you're the best BB player out there man. I wish I could be like you dude.

>tfw dark souls will never be the vidyakino franchise it was meant to be because DaS II is unfixable

its been like 2 hours since that post

>real gamer

What's your point brother? I just got here.

It's sad that they put Miyazaki has lead director for marketing purposes when he joined development of the game so late and just had to salvage what b team had produced.

They are making 3 new games:

- New IP dark fantasy ARPG (so not DaS, BB or DeS).
- Reboot of old franchise, practically confirmed to be Armored Core.
- Some playstation virtual reality game, hope they dump Yui Tanimura and b-team on this project so they can't ruin the above 2.

One of my top 10 games.

From is making three news games. One is a brand new arpg that's not a soulslike. I don't know if Miyazaki is directing but I assume he will be. Two other games include new armored core and a vr game.

Game of the generation. Gameplay,plot, atmosphere and sound design is top notch.

>salvage
I don't know I mean he got to decide what was in the game and even added some things, so you could technically say that DaS3 is how he envisioned it.

It was a great game, my only problem with it was the lack of build variety when it came to PvP. Other than that it was a lot of fun fast paced action.

>sound design

it really is great

95% of the music is live orcastrated ontop of being dynamic

the digital sythetic tracks of all the das games including ds3 sound so flat in comparison

Holy shit.

I thought the whole "MIYAZAKI IS GOD FEAR THE B-TEAM BOOGEYMAN" thing was just a meme but there are actually people who take it this seriously.

>What is that user? You want a good souls game? hahaha, well, my name is Yui Tanimura, too bad for you, here watch this cinematic experience CGI, who cares about gameplay xD look at those cool enemies that aren't actually in the game :DDD

youtube.com/watch?v=U6uyuIQYlfY

Looking at his cancerous face annoys me, I literally want to bea the fuck out of him, stab him, he tainted Dark Souls franchise.

>lack of build variety when it came to PvP
blame the celeb community for pushing a "meta" knee jerk fast

BL 80 should have been the standard

It isn't a meme, it is the truth, fuck off newfag or do your research.

>blame the celeb community for pushing a "meta" knee jerk fast
But who exactly was behind this push? Onlyafro?

I'm not claiming anything isn't true or not, I just think it's hilarious how worked up autists like you get over it.

Das3 was made by B-team and miyazaki duct taped together what was left after he cut out what was salvagable.

hence the linear as fuck world and the fact its been patched like 13 times before 1 dlc has launched

its b-team miyazaki selects. it wont ever be good.

Looking back at this, the DLC bosses has some of the most amazing songs while fighting them.

marias theme was so overdone.

one of the few tracks i hated.

its not even hummable, its a mess

I am not autistic, I am passionate. When I sweat during workout, running and barlifting and push myself further, it isn't because I am autistic, it is because I care. When I play games and a great franchise with potential is ruined by some cancerous subhuman that should be stabbed to death and I say it as it is, it isn't me being autistic, it is me being genuine and intellectually honest. All the people who are like "dude, vidya lmao who cares, take it easy" are losers in real life that I don't associate with, they are fucking trash at everything they do, including video games, they are the subhumans who ruin this industry.

Miyazaki is doing what he must, he is putting an end to Dark Souls, hope Dark Souls 3 is the last souls game ever made. The trilogy had great potential, Dark Souls 1 did a great job for the series, Dark Souls 2 ruined what could be a historic trilogy in gaming.

It is ok, Miyazaki will move on and surpass both bloodborne and his dark souls legacy, his new IP dark fantasy ARPG will be his magnum opus as long as cancer g00ks from b-team like Yui Tanimura are not involved.

This thread is horrible, with terrible stupid opinions.

Nice Pasta

Please post a picture of yourself.

Please.

I need to see the face behind this post.

Exactly 100% this

You know it's okay to type "gook" here right?

You're so autistic its almost sad. I really do wonder what you look like in real life.

>Looking at his cancerous face annoys me, I literally want to bea the fuck out of him, stab him, he tainted Dark Souls franchise.
Eh, I didn't like das2 but the give the guy a break man. Ow many people could possibly get on Miyazaki's level and follow up Das1 with a good game? It's not like he tried to make a bad game.

But yeah. The shit hitbox and retarded adp stat was unforgivable what a retard lol

You think I am joking? I am not, I would gladly stab that cancerous g00k Yui Tanimura to death, he ruined one of my favourite franchises from becoming an immortalized trilogy in gaming history.

Doesn't matter, I trust based Miayazki and his future new IP dark fantasy ARPG.

Damn dude how old are you? And yet you're getting this worked up over a fucking game.

>gladly stab
i know you are joking andd this is a troll, but im reporting your death threat to authorities right now for keks

Thats not me, ignore this faggot.

>beard and mustache
>not shaving yourself with single blade

Fucking pathetic.

I guarantee you wouldn't say that shit to my face IRL if I am standing in front of you. This is how I look:

>I'm not autistic but here's another autistic wall of text

>It is ok, Miyazaki will move on and surpass both bloodborne and his dark souls legacy, his new IP dark fantasy ARPG will be his magnum opus as long as cancer g00ks from b-team like Yui Tanimura are not involved.
Inshallah brother.

Here's hoping they still have coop and invasions, even though it's apparently not a soulslike

>I guarantee you wouldn't say that shit to my face IRL if I am standing in front of you
Well you're not so I'll say it on this Malaysian carpentry board: You are a complete faggot and you should probably take that knife you're saving for Yui and use it on yourself.

Lol this pleb tho

Best Souls game.

The sad thing is I honestly don't know if this is legit or not. If it is then holy shit you are autism incarnate.

>it will soon be 3 years since bloodborne was announced
>still no bloodborne 2

;-;

Hola reddit, enjoying your first week?

>Fishermen village
>find a well
>go down the well
>notice asshole Giant Shark in the roof
>go down and try to bait him into falling
>he doesn't move
>notice another Giant Shark
>fight it while staying away from the other Giant Shark 2 so that I not cause him to fall down
>reduce the Giant Shark 1's HP to a half
>feel like I can make it
>suddenly GOOAAARRRH
>Giant Shark 2 nose-dives into me from the back
>they murder me
Well fuck you too.

Good, a sequel would ruin it

I don't know man, i ain't no mind-reader.

youtube.com/watch?v=2Crk_GpxGQE

I fell in there once I killed one before the second one showed up. I got super lucky.

I'm saving this.

Those song trailers are always cringefests, they don't reflect the game's atmosphere at all.
This is how a trailer should look like youtube.com/watch?v=WDuVK4J2hE8&

Regardless of the comparison between the games themselves, I think From really hit a high point with the Bloodborne trailers. This one and the Old Hunters one had me more hyped than any other game trailer in years, and still give me chills.

Explain why I have no desire to replay DaS (and can't even force myself to finish DeS) yet cannot stop playing Bloodborne.

To answer your question OP, I think it is the GOAT (Greatest of all Time).

>Those song trailers are always cringefests

Kill yourself.

The dark souls 3 launch trailer got me crazy hype. Its honestly my favourite video game trailer of all time. Shame the game itself was disappointing.

youtu.be/grJ_6d-y9cU

Everyone said this already
But Ludwig the holy blade's theme is the best theme in souls' history, hands down.

Marie's theme is better

It's just incredible.

From is usually pretty good about trailers. Remember how great The Old Hunters trailer was?

youtube.com/watch?v=vbGdIdHOO3I

>Das3 is b-team miyazaki selects.
kek this actually makes sense

I'm debating over whether to get the old hunters or not

It's still $20 and I like to get an hour of play for every dollar spent, I'm not sure if a DLC can deliver on that

What does selects mean in this context?

I don't know, the first part is pretty amazing and I like how dramatic it gets. Probably my least favorite of the DLC songs but it fits the fight incredibly well.

Everyone says Ludwig has the best theme but personally I think Laurence is the winner in that contest.

youtube.com/watch?v=BCDEDi5gDPo

You know that you can just wreck him with Beast Roar? It costs next to nothing in terms of stamina and drops Micolash hard.

>Everyone says Ludwig has the best theme but personally I think Laurence is the winner in that contest
I agree, but for me Orphan of Kos would have the absolute best theme if the second phase was as good as the first one.

What the fuck was Ludwig's deal anyways

would you buy it for 10$?

hello?

Yeah I agree, second part is a little underwhelming but holy shit the first part is amazing. The dissonant undertones are just superb.

youtube.com/watch?v=_ARlJYXoMUU

>trying to get Rakuyo for my twink
Even with Bone Shaman Blades it was tense as fuck. Those delayed swings are the stuff of nightmares.

Nigga was driven mad but on the cusp of a great revelation. He's basically like a failed version of the player character.

He tried to protect Yharnam and went to great lenghts to do it.
Unfortunately, he failed, though we don't know if he did because he was set to fail or if listening to his magic sword was a bad idea.

Just get the fucking DLC m8.
Its worth it just for the mushroom rune and ludwig alone.

If he's stuck in the Hunter's Nightmare then he very likely became blood addled and put down.

It could also be possible that the section of the Hunter's Nightmare we see is a result of Yharnam being swallowed up by the nightmare, leaving all those who consumed the blood to be trapped in a never-ending hell.

Its really good and still active in terms of multiplayer.

>It could also be possible that the section of the Hunter's Nightmare we see is a result of Yharnam being swallowed up by the nightmare
No, it's possible to visit that part of Cathedral Ward in the waking world too.

Ludwigs speech to the moonlight greatsword was the best fucking fan service ever. It was from soft straight up winking to the fans like motherfuckers, you thought we forgot our very own custom sword? Guess again.

Doll is so nice.

Any other studio would have made her a moeblob with a round face and huge eyes and quirkily-colored hair and way too much lace and maybe belts.

Instead she's a beautiful lady in a nice dress.

Thanks, Fromsoft.

Now add a dressup game DLC for her or I'll shoot up a school.

>on the cusp of a great revelation

You must be joking, he was just another hunter that turned beast, albeit he was an early one so he's particularly nasty.

I know, but how else do you explain all the crooked copied buildings? It feels like that section of the town was literally devoured by the Nightmare and displaced into a different dimension. They still exist in the real world, but essentially were copied into the Nightmare. Unless the buildings just emerged from the Orphan's dreams. I'm pretty autistic, take my claims with a grain of salt.

My lore isn't on spot, but from what I gathered he was as described by these anons, but he succumbed to beasthood thanks to his moonlight sword, it granted him such strength that he didn't feel fear.

>For without fear, we're nothing more then beasts.
>Fear the Old Blood. By the gods, fear it, Laurence.

Granted, it's no way said that's what caused his downfall, but I believe it's implied that's why.

He flat out said he didn't want to know what the moonlight meant. It seems like he was actively against receiving such a revelation, but he was lined with eyes on the inside (partially at least).

That does make sense and fits with Amelia's prayer, good point.

>how else do you explain all the crooked copied buildings?
Great Ones can create inaccurate replicas of places in the Waking World, the dream of the Moon Presence for example is a replica of the old workshop, probably because it's meant to be Gehrman's home and the workshop was an important place in his life.
Maybe Orphan copied Cathedral Ward because it's the place where the old hunters have originated.

I really want to play it. I wish the PS4 could get more good games so I could actually justify buying one.

*signature sword

While he did turn beast, he's particularly different from other Hunters who became Beasts of that size because of sword, which speaks to him. It's why he has the second head full of eyes. Ludwig isn't as simple as Laurence.

>there are people claiming to like the Souls franchise who don't have all five platinum trophies
Sad.

>being this mad

ds2 > des > ds3 >das = bb

lmao

I'm such a massive faggot that I platinumed DaS2 on PS3 and SOTFS on PS4.

Probably had the most fun platinuming DaS2 and BB.

BB = DaS > DeS > DaS3 > DaS2

>buying Dark Souls 3 before all the DLC is out
I'm not falling for it again.

Ludwig was one of the first hunter made by the church of healing, he turned out to be a very good hunter. On top of that, he was a saint, priest or vicard. Don't know exactly which but he was in league with these people.

People of a pure mind turns into the most horrible of beast, Ludwig was special because he resisted the bloods effect for so long but it was all thanks to the Moonlight greatsword, which he said communicated to him. It gave him enlightenment and strength, however thanks to the swords power he couldn't feel fear. Which probably caused him to consume too much blood and eventually succumb to beasthood.

This is why he became such a horrible beast, he was oh "Holy origin" while being a generally strong hunter driven mad and corrupted by his sword.

>It's why he has the second head full of eyes
Thanks to the insight given to him by the sword, without it he would have become just another cleric beast.

The next DLC isn't coming out until next year, though. And invasions are always the most fun at launch.