Damn those Riddler Trophies

Damn those Riddler Trophies.....

Still haven't completed the story because they thought locking the actual ending behind literal hundreds of stupid collectibles was a good idea.

Fuck this game. It had everything going for it and they blew it. So frustrating.

i think you should go play something more casual, like league of legends or street fighter 5. is pretty clear this game is too much for you

>bamham
>not casual as fuck
Not him but you need to shut the fuck up before you embarrass yourself further

Listen dude. There is no excuse for putting the actual ending behind a bunch of grindy bullshit.

I like the game. I like the storyline. I love the characters. The atmosphere is great. Combat is tremendous.

But fuck spening hours gliding around looking for stupid fucking trophies

why are you even bothering with them?

So you can get a shitty Riddler robot fight and then 15 more seconds to the endgame cutscene?

yea sure i want to see a casual trying to beat the game in nightmare. lets see how far they can get.

I just watched the 2 minutes of cutscene on YouTube after beating the game.

Fuck that.

>have to set game to highest difficulty to get any challenge
Like I said, casual as fuck.

game gives you a challenge.
is there something wrong with that?

>he literally thinks nightmare is a casual filter
Everyone's beat it retard, are you so bad at games that you think beating that makes you some sort of special snowflake?

everyone but casual
they literlly cant play the game without the counter promps

Why did they remove the bosses?

try actually playing the game retards. It wants you to complete 2/3 of the endgame tasks to get knightfall aka you can leave riddler trophies undone if youre too retarded to solve them/ look at a guide on youtube for all locations

you simply have to beat deathstroke and save all firefighters to "complete" the story

riddler trophies are a mistake

I hadn't done the riddler trophies in the past game, but it really doesn't take long to look up a riddler guide and collect them all.

I had a great time doing the collectathon and getting the end cutscene.

Except this is wrong and you need to have Riddler in the GCPD

It isnt retard. The game tells you to complete two thirds of the endgame content and knightfall will unlock when you do so. These idiots are only embarrassing themselves because they apparently didnt do the other endgame content either and are putting all the blame on muh riddler

They were harder and more interesting in City. Haven't played Origins.

No, they werent. Some of the trophies were harder to actually execute in city (the ones where you have to quickly take out multiple bulbs mostly) but other than that it was mostly a matter of finding them. Knight is the only one that actually makes you think for a bit sometimes when it comes to the trophies.

They are the best in the asylum though apart from pretty much just being collectables instead of any actual puzzles. Still some of the best side content ever made in a linear game

This.

Fucking retards.

I only played the main game, did everything, except the Riddler trophies. The only thing you get from Riddler trophies is a final fight with a poorman's mech and a cutscene that you can watch on youtube.

WHAT actual ending retard? You don't need the riddler trophies for that.

They where okay in asylum.
City aded some new stuff that was good, but also bad stuff.
Knight was cancer.

OKAY SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS SHIT TO ME

DOES THE PREMIUM EDITION CONTAIN ALL DLC INCLUDING PRE-ORDER AND EXCLUSIVE GARBAGE Y/N?

IS THERE ANYTHING TO SUGGEST THE RUMOURED GOTY EDITION WILL CONTAIN ADDITIONAL CONTENT OR IMPROVEMENTS Y/N?

sorry for caps abuse but I'm fucking sick of hearing nothing on the fabled GOTY edition after this shit has gone on sale a million times

You're a fucking idiot. You DO NOT need to do ANY Riddler shit to get Knightfall.

asylum riddler is the worst