Hey Cred Forums, /k/ here

Hey Cred Forums, /k/ here.

Who wants to help me make an RPG about Jerry Miculek?

youtube.com/watch?v=jJ3XwizTqDw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5eHTsaCo03Q
youtube.com/watch?v=87VOCsN1Vq0
liveleak.com/view?i=260_1373742242
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>starts of with 100 gun and 10 CHR

I figured we could start it with his teen years, hunting and shooting shit in the Lew 'zanna swamps before shifting the game to drudging and miserable factory work so he can build up a nice pool of weapons.

After that you can ratchet it up to shooting sports stuff.

youtube.com/watch?v=5eHTsaCo03Q

where are all those clips coming from?

Excuse me sir but your in the wrong place for video games

It's what happens when an SKS is allowed to achieve orgasm.

But I'm asking for ideas on making an ACTUAL vidya game, you thick fuck.

Unless you guys want like, a table top game or something.

Go to /g they actually know how to program. We're just retards who play vidya all day.

Whats going on in that vid?

don't listen to this faggot

>/k/

You're a fucking degenerate. Gun owners lack discipline and don't deserve to be loved.

I'll make the logo

Nigs getting nogged.

Programming comes after the basic mechanical ideas get figured out ya dummie.

noguns robbers getting wrecked by intelligent civilians exerting their rights to defend themselves and their property.

has anyone actually seen what a gun does to someones head?

theres a thread on /gif/ right now and it has HD ISIS webms of 12g slugs to the head and AK-47 to the head

the AK makes the head crack open like a melon for some reason but the slug just goes right in and almost makes the head explode

>actual real life skill that has value
>more degenerate than sitting home all day crudely fulfilling powertrip fantasies when not outright masturbating

Come back to me when that limpwrist of yours can even hold up a gun.

Exit wounds are way more brutal and damaging than the entry. Also, some ammo is designed to explode and shrapnel after it strikes.

That and the human head and a melon are pretty much the same thing when it comes to high velocity bullets going through them.

>play vidya and jack off when at home
>go to range with father at least once a month
>consitently a better shot despite the fact that he gets more range time and actually has some muscle mass

Except when we do show that we have lots of discipline. BTW shillbot $0.02 has been deposited to your account.

You're just trying to get me to post some of my pink board /k/ gifs you fag.

But to answer your question, lower velocity yet higher weight rounds like a slug can dump a shitload of energy into a target, thus giving you that 'pulpifying' effect, also known as hydrostatic shock.

The AK round can do much the same thing, but depending on the bullet itself (hollow point, FMJ, AP) the results will vary quite a bit.

There's also other variables like angle of impact, contact with different bone density, etc.

You eat your carrots don't you?

Guns aren't THAT difficult to use, and most people own them and use them for power tripping . 99% of guns used are just recreational or for muh rights which is great for the gun biz when politicians pander to that shit.

Most gun deaths are accident or suicide. In those cases, it's just Darwin awards. You almost never hear of any civilian using guns in a good guy bad guy cowboy scenerio because it just doesn't happen that much. Guns are offensive weapons, body armor is self defence against guns since it's armor.

Guns are always about who has the fastest reaction time, who has the drop on the other, and luck.

I do like baby carrots every now and then, but it's been a long time since I've had any. that being said I am near sighted and my father is far sighted, but we both have glasses, so he can't get away with that excuse.

forgot muh peanut butter

>consistently a better shot with my .22 rifle and younger eyes than my father is with a handgun in a real man's caliber
>still piss my pants a little every time he shoots and cry to mommy about it later

FTFY fatso.

we fire both 40 S&W and .22LR. the difference is a lot bigger with the 40S&W, where I get consitent groupings and he often hits around the edges and even misses outright.

Civilians using guns to bring down the bad guy happens all the fucking time you idiot. It just never gets the same press, because it's not as sensational as Jerome shooting his 6 year old grand-nephew.

That crazy fucking mudslime that stabbed those people in the mall a cpl weeks ago was stopped by an off-duty cop carrying his civilian piece.
>inb4 b-b-but cop day job

Also

>faster reactions
>drop
>luck

Uh huh, defensive gun use is ENTIRELY about those factors.

youtube.com/watch?v=87VOCsN1Vq0

pfffahaha

nice impression of a /k/uck

>denial
>denial
>delusion
Yeah, typical gun nut worshipping his tools like he has another cock. FYI, having a big gun and posturing like an alpha male doesn't make your dick grow, but you may trick some trailer trash into fucking you.

Good luck, Skeeter.

>using anecdotes to "prove" things

What the fuck is it with this shit? If I compile a list of people who smoked two packs a day and were healthy with no complications all their lives would you believe that smoking doesn't cause health problems?

Are all the videos of people dropping wallets next to nigs who then proceed to pick that shit up and run like hell indicative of anything, except for the fact that the guy who did it could have cherry picked as much as he wanted?

Is there any actual evidence, numbers, data to back this shit up?

>Libfags BTFO on their argument that guns serve no defensive purpose

Stay mad retards, I gave you actual evidence to prove your head-in-the-sand logic completely fucking wrong, and all you've offered is petty insults.

>your video evidence of thing being a thing that happens isn't enough evidence for me!

THAT'S RIGHT BROTHER. WE SHALL RISE AND DEFEND OUR FREEDOM!

USA! USA! USA!

So when are you heading out to Syria to fight for freedom, brother? Unless you're one of those gaping pussies who just talks big on the Internet? Nah, not you. You have the truth and God on your side.

That's the cool thing about AMERICA.

I can sit here and shit all over the foreign policy missions AND have my guns AND talk shit to retards on the internet who live in third-world noguns shitholes.

All without having to provide an ounce of public service.

That's what REAL freedom is, Ahmed.

Enjoy it while it lasts, Chet. Remember all the people you don't like in America have guns too, and that your cool long rifle is shit aginst Hellfire missiles.

>black lagoon
I need to rewatch that shit
I know there's now a 3rd and probably 4th season by now, right?

What you libtards don't realize is those hellfires have to be shipped, then armed, then slung onto a helicopter that's been fueled, manned, and sent after it's target.

How hard do you think it is to interrupt any link in that chain of operation with a few guys armed with rifles?

Just ask the Vietnamese, The Afghanis, and several others.

No, only a few OVAs about the combat maid.

I dunno. Ask Cliven Bundy and his clan how his little uprising has been going. Even our home grown terrorists are a bunch of pussies too.

It's gonna be so funny to watch you guys squeal and whine when Trump loses. I would love to see you impotent posturing alpha male types actually try and riot and threaten the govt with your little "revolution". Please, please, PLEASE actually do something. It will be prime time entertainment.

>hits the target
>pauses for a second
>throws tosses his rounds up in the air

my grandfather and his brothers do this too but they grew up in in alberta. how did this become a thing in their era? who started it? where did it come from? they do it when they play sports as well such as tossing up a bat or a golf club after sinking the ball.

>SKS with drum

>The Bundies
>an actual uprising

Yeah, you libtard pussies sure know how REAL things work, dontcha?

I bet you don't even realize just how easily a handful of armed guys could knock your whole area out of electrical power for weeks.

How will you shitpost about your invincible government then?

Holy fuck, thank you for the laughs user. My sides can't take anymore.

I love this place. You get to see what happens when kids are raised on memes

Uh huh.

Do you even KNOW how your local power supply even works?

Are they good?

>guy says guns can be used as defense
>guy says they cant
>they start arguing about the elections and armed revolutions
America

They are ok, worth a watch.

is that from Terminator or some shit?

not the maid ova, you can (and should) skip it

>make dummies
>dug tunnels and hide in them
>wait till amerifats fire all their missiles and go away
i can confirm this